Great community and events. I love being so close to everything in NoDa and the light rail is only a few blocks away. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Been here for a little over a week, so far so good. Staff is great, friendly, extremely helpful. The location was the selling point. NoDas walkability is amazing, and the spots to walk to are great.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

We moved in on 1/31. This has been a very smooth transition. The communication was consistent and all of our questions were answered! Great experience overall!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

So far it has been a positive experience. The staff is very nice. The facility is clean. The common areas have all the amenities you could ask for and more.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Mercury is a great place to live. You can't beat the location you walk right outside and you have numerous things to do. The staff is also great. They are so easy to get in touch with and always helpful.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Been here almost a year and its been great so far. Neighborhood is awesome and people in the building are the nicest. Office staff get ish done!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Best place to live in Charlotte! Brand new, great location, affordable, and the best staff/maintenance team. Thank you for all you do to keep this building running so smoothly.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Living at Mercury NoDa is nothing short of amazing. The staff is very attentive, the location is incredible: within walking distance to great restaurants and night life. Even the maintenance staff is incredible. I love it here!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

The amenities are top notch with a great staff that is very informative and helpful when first looking to lease here. The location is perfect with plenty of bars and food place nearby.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

My experience has been great! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Residents seem happy to live at Mercury, and have been very friendly to me.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Great location, great amenities, friendly neighbors! All of the office staff personelle have been very easy to work and are always very pleasant!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Friendly, attentive, and super helpful. The staff has made moving in a dream, and the amenities are soooo nice! Thank you Keenan, Dante and Kristine.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Love the amenities and the staff! They made the application and move in process easy and were there to answer any questions. Apartment is perfect and was clean and maintained! Excited to stay here! :-)

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

It’s a great community and I love my apartment. The staff is excellent - very responsive and intentional about knowing the residents individually.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Living at Mercury has been the best renting experience of my life. The staff is so friendly, and my neighbors are all lovely people. There are so many wonderful amenities!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Staff is awesome property is beautiful. Everyone is very helpful . Dog friendly .fun area convenient to uptown . Also grocery stores . Airport is not far .

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

This is a great place to live! Management makes it easy with everything. The neighborhood is amazing as well. There are always activities for the residents going on!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

My experience with Mercury NODA has been wonderful. Customer service is top notch. My apartment is spacious and very wide open with the latest applanices and style.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

I could not be more pleased that I chose Mercury NoDa. There is simply nothing that compares to this property. Community management peeps are super awesome as well.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Love the location of Mercury Noda. The staff is always amazing at what they do. We are loving all of our kitchen space & the pups are loving the new home.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

We moved here all the way from Texas. Our transition has been smooth and the office has been a big help. We are excited to live in this community and enjoy every moment of it.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

I love living at Mercury Noda. It is a safe and fun place to live. We are in the middle of all of the action Noda has to offer. It's also great that we are a five minute walk from the train station. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Living at Mercury has been a wonderful experience. Everyone is so friendly in the community and I really enjoy all the amenities. Keenan, Kristine and Brandon have made me feel right at home!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

The leasing staff was amazing throughout the signing and moving process! The amount of time the staff puts towards residents definitely shows! Great apartment, great location and great neighborhood!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

It's been an awesome experience so far! I love the neighborhood and the decor of the apartment! I can't wait to move in!! Brandon is awesome!