Great location, great amenities, friendly neighbors! All of the office staff personelle have been very easy to work and are always very pleasant!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Friendly, attentive, and super helpful. The staff has made moving in a dream, and the amenities are soooo nice! Thank you Keenan, Dante and Kristine.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Love the amenities and the staff! They made the application and move in process easy and were there to answer any questions. Apartment is perfect and was clean and maintained! Excited to stay here! :-)

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

It’s a great community and I love my apartment. The staff is excellent - very responsive and intentional about knowing the residents individually.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Living at Mercury has been the best renting experience of my life. The staff is so friendly, and my neighbors are all lovely people. There are so many wonderful amenities!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Staff is awesome property is beautiful. Everyone is very helpful . Dog friendly .fun area convenient to uptown . Also grocery stores . Airport is not far .

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

This is a great place to live! Management makes it easy with everything. The neighborhood is amazing as well. There are always activities for the residents going on!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

My experience with Mercury NODA has been wonderful. Customer service is top notch. My apartment is spacious and very wide open with the latest applanices and style.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

I could not be more pleased that I chose Mercury NoDa. There is simply nothing that compares to this property. Community management peeps are super awesome as well.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Love the location of Mercury Noda. The staff is always amazing at what they do. We are loving all of our kitchen space & the pups are loving the new home.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

We moved here all the way from Texas. Our transition has been smooth and the office has been a big help. We are excited to live in this community and enjoy every moment of it.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

I love living at Mercury Noda. It is a safe and fun place to live. We are in the middle of all of the action Noda has to offer. It's also great that we are a five minute walk from the train station. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Living at Mercury has been a wonderful experience. Everyone is so friendly in the community and I really enjoy all the amenities. Keenan, Kristine and Brandon have made me feel right at home!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

The leasing staff was amazing throughout the signing and moving process! The amount of time the staff puts towards residents definitely shows! Great apartment, great location and great neighborhood!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

It's been an awesome experience so far! I love the neighborhood and the decor of the apartment! I can't wait to move in!! Brandon is awesome!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Excellent place to be. Staff are friendly and on top of things. The neighborhood is super fun to be in and our neighbors are quite friendly.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

So far, I have been blown away by the attention to detail in Mercury. The staff is amazing! There are all kinds of great events to attend on a weekly basis. We have greatly enjoyed our time here so far!

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

I’ve only been living here for a few days, but it’s been a great experience already! The leasing process was efficient and the community has been very welcoming.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Very friendly staff. The layout of the building is very positive and bright. It seems like resident are very friendly and family oriented. The location is perfect

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Mercury NoDa is the best option near the light rail in NoDa. It is the best combination of floorplan and amenities for the price. Great setup in a great location.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

We have had an amazing experience. The amenities are always clean, the staff is always helpful, the maintance crew is very attentive. The residents are absolutely amazing and have been a joy getting to know. We are thankful for the care team and all of the hard work they put into the monthly activities. This has been a wonderful place to live and such a great experience being down near NoDa.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

Great on boarding experience! All of the staff is here to help and they seem more than happy to do so! The location is wonderful and right in the middle of all the action.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

My husband and I moved back to Mercury this past April we lived there when they first opened and we were married there. I can not imagine calling anywhere else home.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

The staff is very friendly. Every time I place a work order to have something fixed, the staff responds and has fixed the issue within 24 hours. They also do not tolerate misconduct and keep our community a great place.

Reply from Mercury NoDa Apartments

It’s excellent! The apartment community receives great service from the office team. The location is perfect, a lot to do in the growing Noda community