Quiet, office staff is friendly and helpful. Wish the grounds looked better but overall we haven’t had any issues. Maintenance works fast when you submit a request

We were told that the flooring and appliances would be replaced before we moved in but they were not. One of the kitchen cabinets had a terrible smell that we had to work to get rid of. Since we have moved in maintenance has replaced the dishwasher and made repairs to the oven. The flooring is still bad and bubbles up in different places.

I think everyone is trying to do the best they can with the circumstances they have. Midland has a gap that is not filled, prices are too high, jobs are up and down, the owners of Meridian don't invest in the property as they should, many transients, we just all need to be kind and considerate to each other.

I like living here we have no problems with any one and it’s quiet.. I only hate that there’s sometimes no where to park other then that it’s great..

Would like more updated appliances and would like to have wood floors like some of the other apartments or at least new carpet like I was told I could get before I moved in since my apt was the model apartment that they would show .

Really nice and close to the loop 250, great schools, and many stores close to the apartments and the staffing is AWESOME they help you a lot

It’s been pretty good so far just a few maintenance issues but they are being handled within decent timing. Joe was our leasing agent and he has taken good care of us & getting us what we wanted.

Love everything about the neighborhood. Nice and friendly staff always have the time to talk with me if I need anything. Wish I would have moved here earlier.

The apartments are nice. The pool is beautiful. Upstairs neighbors stomp around all day and vacuum all the time. (Like 5 times a day). Some days I wake up terrified in the middle of the night and as early as 4 a.m. by their vacuum cleaner! Nothing management can really do though.

It’s a very nice quite place. I would highly recommend it to my friends and family although i wish there were more parking spots lol. But so far so good

Best apartments ever. Love the way townhomes are. Best neighborhood in town. Awsome people at the office and the staff. Awsome gym. Just parking space a bit to crouded

We have been residents here since May of 2000 and haven’t moved yet. This should tell you what a great place we have here at the Meridian apartments.

My favorite part about living here is that is has a luxurious feel in these townhouses. Could be worth well over 2,000 a month in Minnesota were I use to live.

The roof is creeping and the guy above me is loud and makes the roof creek and I hear it constantly! They need to add more padding or make some type of barrier for sound proofing it

Very good quite place no one bothers your and has good people here has a good pool area apartment has no roaches the grass is always kept up real good have good managers

Nice place to live!place clean,pool always in good maintained ,people nice at the office is close to the freeway, minutes away from Odessa, close to schools.

Everything about moving to the Meridian has been incredible! Joe is awesome and so so helpful! My apartment is beautiful and already feels like home! I truly love it! Thank y’all so much!

There’s a lot of dog waste around on the ground. If everyone picks up after their dogs, it would be nice to walk without watching where you step. I have a dog and I always pick up after her. Plus there should always be dog waste bags stocked when it’s low. Other than that, The apartment living is nice. I like that staff remembers your name and is quick to help you in anyway they can.

Everyone in the office is very nice and helpful. Had a minor issue when I moved in but they got it fix in no time. Plenty of parking and wide parking spaces.

I've be a resident at Meridian apartments for 2 years and they've always been great. Always helpful, friendly people at their office and a safe area to live at.

I dont know what yo say. It's a good place. One time I saw a chihuahua hump a cat. That was pretty hilarious. Other than that. Good stuff. Keep it up.

Apartment is over priced. Taking advantage of oil and gas. Office ppl very nice. Carpets look bad with spots. Appliances out of date. Setup of apartment is awful. Bathroom small and wasn’t clean. Wood chips all over floor. Asked to be cleaned and not done yet

Joe is amazing! Maintenance is great but very busy. Quiet, clean and no hassles. Hope to be here quite awhile. Location is good. Not far off of loop and walking distance to Walmart.

I love my apartment, the parking is just not great. Maybe assigned parking could help. Have limited space to park and it is taken up by guest of neighbors that stay for a while. The area is clean and I like the work that is being done on the buildings.

Management was really helpful and good to us. Great place, a/c wasn't really working like it should and called the after hours number and they came that night! Really happy with that