Meridian apartments have Friendly staff, nice and clean facilities. Very quiet neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friendly.

Overall, good experience. Tends to be loud after 10 pm (car stereos esp). Water bills are a little high, but not terrible. Maintenance and upkeep can always be improved, but staff does a good job for being understaffed. Hire a better grounds company and plant some grass or trees/bushes. Window frames are old and worn and need to be replaced. Each unit should be paying for their own water not the average of the entire building. Parking should be much better regulated. Too many non-resident or residents without stickers.

Really good staff! Joe is really helpful and he explains everything really good... Apartments are specious and modern gym is open 24 hours. Really nice gym.

Great office staff, Joe is kind and truly concerned about us and our family. Anytime we need anything he takes control to get it done. Very professional maintenance Really nice place to live And the pool in the summer is the place to be

It's okay. Parking can be tricky . Community wash machines can get oily from the oil field workers. But all in all they keep up with maintenance.

We’ve been here 2 years and are planning to renew our lease when the time comes. It’s quiet, fast maintenance response, and pet friendly. Great elementary just blocks from here!!! Definitely a plus!!! Also great location. Close to shopping, food, parks and family activities.

The apartment/ people are amazing!! They keep it very clean and well maintained! I’ve never had any problems it’s always super safe feeling and you can go / call the office if you ever need anything! Would rate more than five stars if I could!

I really enjoy living here it is quiet, clean, and very reliable and i will send a lot people to try them out. It is good place to live with your family

A great and very quiet place. Office staff is great gym is clean grounds are kept up with and the maintenance staff is fast to get work done

I like the location and Joe in the office is the best but I think we could really use new washers and dryers in the laundry room there always broken

I have just moved in and liking it so far. My apartment is great and Joe Cabos is amazing. He was very helpful with everything. I'm excited to meet my neighbors and apartment community.

Very good experience and good staffs. I live here to 3 years and I haven’t any problem . Good neighborhood location near the best school of midland.tx

I wouldn’t recommend this apartment to nobody.. before renting one apartment make sure you take pictures because as soon as you move out they don’t give you the full deposit the inside of the apartment is not worth whatever the rent and each year the price goes up like crazy

The staff is very kind. We haven’t had any problems getting ahold of them or with our appliances. They have good service. And the apartments are very spacious.

My experience here has been decent, the staff is always good and the Maintinance guy is awesome! Living here has been a really good time so far, my kids love the pool!

Our neighbors beside us are wonderful, so glad they are our neighbors. The ones above us are quiet but not really friendly. The landscaping needs a lot of work.

Its been a good experience for two years way better then the last apartments i stayed in all the staff is nice and the pool area is great... Go Cowboys

I have lived here for eleven years that should say something about how much I enjoy living here. Has always been a nice place, even during the rough times in Midland.

I really like the safe environment and great staff members. Apartments are really nice and spacious. I've been here for about a year and a half and no complaints.

Very nice complex... glad I was able to move into a nice place in Midland....I would recommend it to everyone... and it's a good quiet place .

Whenever I need anything fixed it’s done ASAP..always encounter friendly staff.Apartments are very quiet,nice clean neighborhood to live in.Parking is a little jumbled but overall am loving it so far

I absolutely love it here. The management and the people are very nice and easy going. I have not seen or heard anything bad about this place. I absolutely love it here.

I like the area is secure, have not seen police here on the complex property. Nice swimming pool with a hot tub in the area. All resident on location are friendly but at the same time don’t mingle in your area, only when necessary and kept to a minimum. At night you don’t hear loud vehicles keeping you awake at night. Really have enjoyed living here.

I think overall the apartment complex is a nice environment. There are some things that need work like communication with the office and renters. Access to amenities are hard to use.

Community feels safe, it could use some landscaping work and better parking, but overall it's not bad. The noise level is not an issue and most people that live here are friendly.