We have been residents here since May of 2000 and haven’t moved yet. This should tell you what a great place we have here at the Meridian apartments.

My favorite part about living here is that is has a luxurious feel in these townhouses. Could be worth well over 2,000 a month in Minnesota were I use to live.

The roof is creeping and the guy above me is loud and makes the roof creek and I hear it constantly! They need to add more padding or make some type of barrier for sound proofing it

Very good quite place no one bothers your and has good people here has a good pool area apartment has no roaches the grass is always kept up real good have good managers

Nice place to live!place clean,pool always in good maintained ,people nice at the office is close to the freeway, minutes away from Odessa, close to schools.

Everything about moving to the Meridian has been incredible! Joe is awesome and so so helpful! My apartment is beautiful and already feels like home! I truly love it! Thank y’all so much!

There’s a lot of dog waste around on the ground. If everyone picks up after their dogs, it would be nice to walk without watching where you step. I have a dog and I always pick up after her. Plus there should always be dog waste bags stocked when it’s low. Other than that, The apartment living is nice. I like that staff remembers your name and is quick to help you in anyway they can.

Everyone in the office is very nice and helpful. Had a minor issue when I moved in but they got it fix in no time. Plenty of parking and wide parking spaces.

I've be a resident at Meridian apartments for 2 years and they've always been great. Always helpful, friendly people at their office and a safe area to live at.

I dont know what yo say. It's a good place. One time I saw a chihuahua hump a cat. That was pretty hilarious. Other than that. Good stuff. Keep it up.

Apartment is over priced. Taking advantage of oil and gas. Office ppl very nice. Carpets look bad with spots. Appliances out of date. Setup of apartment is awful. Bathroom small and wasn’t clean. Wood chips all over floor. Asked to be cleaned and not done yet

Joe is amazing! Maintenance is great but very busy. Quiet, clean and no hassles. Hope to be here quite awhile. Location is good. Not far off of loop and walking distance to Walmart.

I love my apartment, the parking is just not great. Maybe assigned parking could help. Have limited space to park and it is taken up by guest of neighbors that stay for a while. The area is clean and I like the work that is being done on the buildings.

Management was really helpful and good to us. Great place, a/c wasn't really working like it should and called the after hours number and they came that night! Really happy with that

I like that joe in the office it’s very helpful and he take care of the stuff ASAP, We live here 3 years the rents are high since we move here but hopefully this year not to much

Good community, quiet with good neighbors, could use some landscaping improvements. Parking isn’t very tight but not a big deal, too many big work trucks that maybe could have a separate space.

My experience the past year at Meridian has been mediocre. I feel as though they are very out dated and are completely over charging for the rent on these apartments. I won’t be renewing my lease because after paying 1680$ for the past year they are now going up after renewal to 1850! RIDICULOUS... I know...

Incredible service at front desk. Apartments are in great condition. It has swimming pool, lawndry facilities, playground, gym, close to Midland.Park Mall, Walmart, H.E.B. and lots of stores more.

So far my Frontier has been really good I love that it's a bigger place I looked at the porches big enough to my dog to lay out the sun everything about this place better than the one that I used to stay in.

Love it beautiful place to live convenient to restaurants and the mall and H-E-B and Walmart. Love the pool and workout area to exercise. People are nice

Apartments are nice, just had a small issue with AT&T finding fiber to install so had to wait till that was fixed! Other than that it’s a nice cozy apartment and no ones loud around me

On the spot response when issues arise or are observed. Good, friendly, & helpful office & maintenance people. All around pleasurable place to reside.

We have been at Meridian for several years now and have no complains. The staff at the office is great and very helpful. It's quite and not a lot if traffic.

It’s a great apartment complex to start off at. The apartments are nice and clean and they come every so often to spray. The staff is nice and Joe has helped us out a lot.

Needs updating for the price of rent that is paid, have had a few issues in apartment that needed attention a few times , a/c unit to small for square footage , does not keep cool in summer, windows need updating , lots of dirt comes in . Balcony from front door and sliding doors coming loose , unsafe , rain floods neighbor downstairs patio from falling off my balcony. Rent ridiculously high, not everyone works in oilfield..