My experience the past year at Meridian has been mediocre. I feel as though they are very out dated and are completely over charging for the rent on these apartments. I won’t be renewing my lease because after paying 1680$ for the past year they are now going up after renewal to 1850! RIDICULOUS... I know...

Incredible service at front desk. Apartments are in great condition. It has swimming pool, lawndry facilities, playground, gym, close to Midland.Park Mall, Walmart, H.E.B. and lots of stores more.

So far my Frontier has been really good I love that it's a bigger place I looked at the porches big enough to my dog to lay out the sun everything about this place better than the one that I used to stay in.

Love it beautiful place to live convenient to restaurants and the mall and H-E-B and Walmart. Love the pool and workout area to exercise. People are nice

Apartments are nice, just had a small issue with AT&T finding fiber to install so had to wait till that was fixed! Other than that it’s a nice cozy apartment and no ones loud around me

On the spot response when issues arise or are observed. Good, friendly, & helpful office & maintenance people. All around pleasurable place to reside.

We have been at Meridian for several years now and have no complains. The staff at the office is great and very helpful. It's quite and not a lot if traffic.

It’s a great apartment complex to start off at. The apartments are nice and clean and they come every so often to spray. The staff is nice and Joe has helped us out a lot.

Needs updating for the price of rent that is paid, have had a few issues in apartment that needed attention a few times , a/c unit to small for square footage , does not keep cool in summer, windows need updating , lots of dirt comes in . Balcony from front door and sliding doors coming loose , unsafe , rain floods neighbor downstairs patio from falling off my balcony. Rent ridiculously high, not everyone works in oilfield..

I have enjoyed living here so far, it is a nice community with great neighbors. The apartments are very modern and lovely I’d have to say a made a great choice with meridian

I would like to say good stuff about this apartment but I can’t... the rental is too much the apartment from inside are not so good I would recommend someone to rent here.. the staff are good understanding or just the guy I don’t remember he’s name there one lady that is rude an doesn’t listen to you!!!!!

Our stay here at Meridian has been great. When it comes to maintenance they have got the job done quickly. Which I love. Front desk employees are always so nice and always answer any questions I may have.

I've been here for 3 years now with no major problems other than a grumpy neighbor. great community, with fair pricing and amenities. will recommend.

Good Apartment complex. Friendly administration and quickly fix the complaint. Very clean apartment complex and never had any problem with roaches or bed bugs. Peaceful place to live in Midland.

Been here for quite sometime now and enjoy the peacefulness in this complex. All individuals have been courteous and, respectful. Love this complex apartments.

I really love my apartment and the location were in. The school district is amazing and my community rocks! Staff is great but could use a few good men for maintenance. The facilities they offer are great gym, pool, park, etc. The apartments May need bigger parking areas. Love my neighbors and very quit area.

Meridian apartments have Friendly staff, nice and clean facilities. Very quiet neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friendly.

Overall, good experience. Tends to be loud after 10 pm (car stereos esp). Water bills are a little high, but not terrible. Maintenance and upkeep can always be improved, but staff does a good job for being understaffed. Hire a better grounds company and plant some grass or trees/bushes. Window frames are old and worn and need to be replaced. Each unit should be paying for their own water not the average of the entire building. Parking should be much better regulated. Too many non-resident or residents without stickers.

Really good staff! Joe is really helpful and he explains everything really good... Apartments are specious and modern gym is open 24 hours. Really nice gym.

Great office staff, Joe is kind and truly concerned about us and our family. Anytime we need anything he takes control to get it done. Very professional maintenance Really nice place to live And the pool in the summer is the place to be

I have lived in the Meridian complex for 6 months and the whole time Ive been a resident i have had nothing but one problem after the other. I would NOT refer my worst enemy to these apartments!

It's okay. Parking can be tricky . Community wash machines can get oily from the oil field workers. But all in all they keep up with maintenance.

We’ve been here 2 years and are planning to renew our lease when the time comes. It’s quiet, fast maintenance response, and pet friendly. Great elementary just blocks from here!!! Definitely a plus!!! Also great location. Close to shopping, food, parks and family activities.

The apartment/ people are amazing!! They keep it very clean and well maintained! I’ve never had any problems it’s always super safe feeling and you can go / call the office if you ever need anything! Would rate more than five stars if I could!

I really enjoy living here it is quiet, clean, and very reliable and i will send a lot people to try them out. It is good place to live with your family