Merrick Apartments

4.3

4.3

Minjae
Everything is good so far, but stove and oven does not work yet. Im not sure it's because it is unplugged. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thank you.
Michele
Love the little quiet area we are in. Living across from the new “clubhouse” area is like an extension of our apartment. Spring is here and all of our patio plants are blooming and seeing how everyone is decorating with their plants and door hangers is getting us excited for summer and the pool!
Amy
Maintenance and office staff are friendly and helpful. Great amenities with random food truck pop ups and pizza pick ups. More on site security could be helpful.
Nicole
Nothing to complain about. Have never had any issues of any kind and have lived here for over one year. A well-kept, quiet community. Things that I would change are out of my control or just part of the gig when living in a welcoming community... some loud dogs barking at times, "invasion" of squirrels. If those are some of the few things that come to mind, then it must not be that bad! The two times I did put in a maintenance request, they came almost instantly and quickly resolved the request.
Verified Resident
We continue to call Merrick our home, we have now been here 21 months! Am very pleased to say it is still an affordable place to live for me. The quality of life here is pretty awesome! The gym, dog park , pool and jacuzzi have been quite enjoyable! And my favorite amenity continues to be our private washer/dryer. LOVE IT. Thank you!!!
Khalil
This apartment complex is great. The community is nice. The environment for pets is very open and friendly as well. I’ve been here for almost two years and the the staff have always been helpful in fixing issues within the apartment.
Maria
The management staff is wonderful they are so understanding they do listen whenever something comes up.. they work as a team to resolve the problem.. the maintenance crew is outstanding so impressed with their professional skills to handle maintenance around the community they are always happy to provide a great services. I’m very impressed after 2 full years starting my 3rd I’m happy to say I can trust them for them to come in and fix whatever needs services .., perfect example Gorge came to fix my washer 2 years ago and it’s doing well that’s how good they are they are focus and their priority is to provide great services!! Love their positive attitude, great spirits !! Keep up the great job guys Thank you so much for all the hard work you all do is not easy being in charge of a community but you all doing great because you all are a wonderful team !! Thank you
Marlene
This is the best apartment complex I could find for the price with all its great amenities. Love how we have our own washer & Dryer, and the Amazon Locker is wonderful to avoid theft.
Pilar C.
Is clean.. peaceful...people in the office are very nice..I love to live here I have a spectacular view the grass ..the pets that spend time there with their owner. close to the lease office
Derek
I am very pleased with my experience with Merrick. The staff is helpful and works fast to fulfill our requests. The units have what you need to live comfortable in a nice area with great amenities. No complains here.