Metro 808 Apartments

I love Plaza Midwood area. The area has a great vibe and offers many great restaurant choices, as well as things to do, within walking distance. I enjoy my unit, the friendliness of the maintenance workers, and their attentiveness to any issue that needs to be addressed in my unit. I enjoy the salt water pool, when I am able and love heading to the gym, as well.
The location is perfect and the apartments are nice. The office staff is friendly and the maintenance team is responsive and super nice, we really like living here.
Enjoyed it greatly. Love the location the most! Spent the weekends xx at the pool and the corner unit appt brought in so much light. Size of the apartments are great too
I think I am leaving here around one year and a half and I am really happy with Metro 808. The most problem that get me down sometimes is dirty that I face in the stairs and garage doors. A lot of cobwebs, dog hair balls, and sometimes bag smells.
Metro 808 has very professional and friendly staff, always responsive to contact and quick to handle any requests. Also, really polite and smiling neighbors, welcoming of new faces.
It is around one year and a half leaving here and so for so good. We did not renew our leasing with our current unit but we changed our leasing for a bigger unit and we love it. There is a a lot of windows and natural light. A great view to the city when it is autumn or winter. The community is really good. All the time they are doing events. And the maintenance staff is always there to help.
I absolutely love living at Metro808! My fiance and I are so happy we chose the best apartment building in the neighborhood, for sure! We love the location, the quiet atmosphere while also feeling like youre part of the neighborhood action if you'd like to be. Great appliances and space in the apartment.
Beautiful location in Charlotte, quiet neighborhood, only occasional sound is our neighbors. Covid handled safely & confidence is the vibe if our community. Amenities & pool etc fairly & safely available. My 3rd year residing @ 808
Great location and nice apartments, but the train is extremely loud! And the Gym needs a serious update! the equipment is half broken and there are never any cleaning cloths or water in the water fountain
Can’t win them all. Seems like it’s an okay group here but the vibe from when I first moved in a few years ago to where it’s at now had consistently degraded and the community is shifting into a different more retirement home lifestyle