So far so good! This has been a great experience it’s been really easy to communicate with the staff! Stephon makes sure to keep me updated with everything!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have had a great experience viewing and signing up to live in this community. The office staff is great and very helpful and patient. I am excited to live here.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love it here the location is great, it’s peaceful, and the apartment management staff is the best. My daughter absolutely loves it and doesn’t want to move anytime soon.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I just moved in and so far so good. No complaints. Seems like the walls could use a paint job but nothing dramatic. Lots of dogs so that’s a plus.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I'm completing four weeks here. For while is nice. I don't have a deeper contact with anybody. I like the neighborhood, the employees. And a like the way that you are always doing events for everybody.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I am a recent move in. Really enjoying it. Moved here site unseen from out of state. It is great so far. Neighbors are nice. Firepit is fab!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here, it is the perfect central location to everything in Charlotte! So many different food options in walking distance. The staff at Metro 808 is amazing!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The leasing office staff have been very welcoming and accommodating. Although there have been hiccups with getting key fobs, so far living here has been a great experience. The location in plaza is also perfect.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Shel has been so great to work with on our upcoming move! The property is beautiful, clean, and very accommodating. We can't wait to be a part of this community :)

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The apartment complex has been amazing so far! The amenities are out of this world. It’s a quiet neighborhood and everyone is so friendly! Love the area and staff here are great.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great apartment, location & company mgmt of building. Surprised fans were not cleaned as well as detail cleaning laundry room, that's my concern cleanliness & odor in 1st floor halls sometimes permeates my apt. Thank you

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great location! We can walk to restaurants, grocery stores, breweries and so much more! The apartment is updated with nice finishes and has a very open feel.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Overall decent conditions. Cleaning inside could be better. Some difficulties in apartment itself such as appliances not always functioning, etc.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I like the environment, it’s in a great area where I can walk plentry if restaurants, bars and glocery stores. I just renewed my lease and I’m happy for my decision . Maintenance team provide and good service and fast .

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The staff made the move in process extremely easy and have always been there when needed! I visited Metro 808 after a job interview and fell in love! Stephon even would text me to see how the job hunt was going and would keep me updated on rental rates. He made me feeel like i was at home before even signed a lease!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

In searching for a new home, the staff at Metro808 made me feel welcome immediately and they were the reason I decided to move here. Love the layout of my new home as well as the salt water pool!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

My experience has been okay. It’s a good spot for being centrally located in Charlotte however the constant construction and the train make it a noisy place to call home. The apartment is moderately sized for what I pay. The parking garage is narrow and always full. Nice pool and rec/weight room. Walls are thin and the valet trash only picks up our trash 3/4 of the time depending on the weight which is frustrating

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Love the community events and team. Such a nice community to be a part of. Really enjoyed the omelette brunch, Super Bowl pre party and celebration of local businesses!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Excellent apartments, friendly staff. The complex is clean and well maintained, and the residents are a friendly bunch. Plaza Midwood continues to grow and be a very active area.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I’m in my mid 20s and I’ve been here for over a year now. The amenities and location are the best. The coffee downstairs is always a treat and the pool/grilling area is great year round!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Wonderful staff, quality apartment units, great overall experience. I love the frequent resident events. It's something I brag about to friends all the time. Location is awesome as well. We can walk to the grocery store, cool restaurants and bars, and the best breweries in the city.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Living in the metro 808 apartments has been a great experience overall! We have had little to no issues with our apartment, and if we do maintenance is always super quick to help! I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I just leased with Metro 808 and couldn't be more excited to move in. The process was simple, I got such great help from the team and the desk with follow up questions, I can't wait to join the community.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Amazing so far! Friendly staff and very clean. No issues yet and I’m certain it’ll this place will continue to make me feel at home away from home.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I am a new resident at Metro 808 and I have to say the move-in process has been amazing. The leasing agents are friendly and very helpful and often go out of their way to make this my new home.