Metro 808 Apartments

Noisy Dirty carpets Pot smelling hallways Cigarette smokers on balcony’s Smoke free Over it. Rules you signed a lease Looking to break mine. Over it
I love our unit and the place in town. The neighbors are super kind, and the staff is very helpful. All and all, if say I'm very pleased with out experience so far.
As a new resident, I must say the value you get here is great for the area. Main reason for not 5 stars is the “legacy” internet package that is mandatorily included, as it is not sufficient.
I haven’t been able to experience the amenities yet, but the staff is really nice and we love living in our studio! It’s so easy to park on my floor and go straight to my room. And I love the security of the gated parking garage!
Super safe and great employees especially since this time of the virus. I enjoy my neighbors and am excited to see them when the pool opens up.
Even though I moved in during covid. Any question or issue I came across, the staff was kind enough to assist. I look forward to everything opening up!
Great location!!!! Close to numerous breweries, restaurants, and bars. Walking or scooter distance to Spectrum Center, Bank of American Stadium, and Charlotte Knights
The overall experience is really really great. Me and my husband love our new unit. We have some problems once in a while, but the staff is always ready to help us.
Zero complaints, staff do an incredible job, overall 10 out of 10. We love the amenities and the location. Price is fair, and our cat couldn’t be happier.
We live in a great unit. The metro 808 neighborhood and services is good. And the staff really cares about us. We love our apartment view and space.