I am a new resident at Metro 808 and I have to say the move-in process has been amazing. The leasing agents are friendly and very helpful and often go out of their way to make this my new home.

Great area. A lot of restaurants at walking distance. Have great maintenance group. Always getting stuff fixed the day of or the next day. Great system of packages.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Living at Metro 808 has been great. Not only is the location fantastic--right in the heart of Plaza Midwood--but the management and service professionals are extremely kind and responsive. I appreciate their quick action and positive attitudes. The neighbors I have met are very kind, too.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Seems like a nice place to live, havent had a chance to check it out. The apartment seems nice and the neighborhood seems nice as well. Looking forward to my stat.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I am not moving. LOL. I love it here!!! Location, staff & residents.great place awesome units with plenty of Decor styles! The best part hands down is that the street car / trolley is being built RIGHT NEXTDOOR!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here at Metro 808. The staff and residents are all so kind and willing to help whenever they can! Any time I put in a service request it is always resolved within two days

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here. Everyone is always so kind and willing to help. My service request are almost always fixed with in two days and the building is always so clean

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Sarah in the leasing office was so warm and welcoming and made the process very easy. The building itself is beautiful and the amenities are great. I’m excited to live here.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I renewed my lease because I really enjoy living here. The community events are great. I am an absolutely in love with the Amazon lockers as I am a frequent online shopper.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Beginning the leasing process is very quick and easy in comparison to other complexes. The staff is extremely nice and have your best interest in mind.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The apartments are beautiful and spacious. They have great amenities including a pool, gym and clubhouse. Also, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the ladies in the leasing office made my application process seamless. They were extremely fast with everything and kept in touch the entire process. I was approved and informed of my approval in less than 24 hours. I truly value their efforts with my application. Can't wait to move in. I know it will be a wonderful experience.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Been here for 3 weeks and already LOVE IT! The location makes it better x100. They are nice enough to provide mini socials at the club house once in awhile such as pizza parties, sushi nights, and free massages and mimosas! Highly recommend this apartment complx

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

General upkeep of apartment could be much improved. The stairwells are in need of a thorough cleaning and should be getting power washed at least twice per year. Carpet in hallways needs more regularly vacuumed. Otherwise, amenities are good and no issues with the actual apt.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Have loved living here, great area, helpful staff and a nice quality apartment. You never have to go a weeeknd without having something to do. There’s so many options between uptown and the places right outside the door

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great neighborhood to sign a lease in! A lot of coffee shops, boutiques, bars, etc. around. The complex is very nice and updated. The pool area is a great place to hang out on a nice day!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have been at Metro 808 since moving to charlotte and am proud to say this is the best community in plaza midwood! Best clash of young and vibrant and older but adventurous resident mix. Plus amazing floorplans and walkability anywhere! Best place!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Overall, the apartments are very well made. I haven't heard my neighbors at all really, which is rare for an apartment complex. It's very quiet except for the train outside occasionally but you get used to that. The gym and pool are awesome and the location is the best. The only real complaint I have is parking. The parking deck is very hard to get into (You can tell lots of people scratch their cars trying to reach the key fob machine.) and there really isn't enough guest/ visitor parking but overall i'm pretty happy with this apartment complex and have been very pleased.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

My apartment community is relatively strong. I enjoy using our pool and seeing all the residents enjoying where we live. I also enjoy our socials, most recently the wine night!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have loved Metro 808 so far! They’ve made the moving in process very easy. Everyone through the process has been very nice and very helpful.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

We’re so happy thus far. Moving from NYC and the front desk was beyond accommodating. It can be tough to find an apartment from 10hrs away, not at Metro 808!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Nice community. The parking deck is pretty annoying and towing is not regulated despite the threats from management. I am not planning on renewing.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I just renewed my lease for another 13 months, I love the culture of this area and the amazing amenities at such an affordable price. I can walk to my grocery store, work office and to a local bar or brewery, what more could you ask for.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Been in this apt for about a year now - its been a great experience. Love the area its located. Whenever you need maintenance to fix something in the apt, all you have to do it is login on your account and write a request and they'll have it fixed within that day. My roommate and i just renewed our lease as well for another year.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I absolutely love it here! The staff is great and they're quick to solve any problems. Also, I love the location of Metro 808. It's perfect for that city/urban living