Metro 808 Apartments

4.4

4.4

Metro 8 apartments provide a safe living environment and it is convenient for everything you need. Steps from the restaurants and clubs in Midwood Plaza, Minutes from Uptown, and many of the fun communities surrounding Charlotte. Check it out.
Move in was super easy the staff is helpful and super friendly. Me and my dogs are loving it. We had breakfast the first morning it was great!
Love the actual apartment! The amenities need some work though. The pool is great but the gym is terrible. Half the equipment doesn’t work and is outdated, its always crazy hot in there. It’s annoying that I now have to spend extra money to go to a gym. The hallways are dirty and have a weird smell. I probably would have went with a different complex if I had known. The staff is great but we would have to contact them over and over again to get a response from them when we were going through the move in process. They were great when we were actually able to speak with them though!
I love living here and would stay forever if I could! The staff here is wonderful and the location of the community is great with several places to walk to!
Awesome community, can’t wait to move in! Kelly was so helpful in getting an apartment and guiding my decision! Such a sense of care among the residents and staff!
Everyone was so nice & made me feel welcomed! Great communication, very organized move in! I would definitely recommend my friends to move in here!
Jessica has been awesome at making our transition from Wilmington to Charlotte as smooth as possible! Thank you! We are very happy with our choice of Metro808.
It’s been great. Apartment is very nice, well kept and the front desk and secretaries are extremely nice and always helpful. The rooms are big and spacious as wel. Excited to move in
Location, location, location!! What a wonderful area to live. Everyplace you need or want to go is accessible on foot or bike. I love how I do not need to have a car to enjoy living here.
Truly enjoying my stay so far. This is a wonderful community with a perfect view of both downtown and Plaza Midwood. The people are great and everyone is happy.