Metro 808 Apartments

4.4

4.4

Great location, walking distance to everything. Beautiful apartments, friendly staff. Amenities like a parking garage, gym, outdoor pool and package hub are convenient.
It’s been great. The front staff are friendly and made moving in very easy. They introduced us to maintenance workers who are friendly and care about their property
so far so good. We love our unit. There are a lot of windows and sunlight. We are looking forward to the construction is over and we can enjoy the full potential of our apartment. The only downside is the cleaning of common areas like stairs halls.
Great maintenance crew, really great, they get stuff done. I didn’t realize I had a minimum of 140 characters so again I would like to state how amazing the maintenance staff is.
So far so good! Jessica was incredible during the initial visit. She made the process simple and I am very much looking forward to my Charlotte experience!
We moved in a few months ago and have been really enjoying living here for the most part. Our apartment is a great size for the area, and having a balcony is such a plus! Working from home has worked out well except for the construction noise, but that’s not the building’s fault. I wish more people in the building wore masks while walking around, but that’s my main complaint.
So glad I came to this complex and decided it’s where I wanted to be. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Thanks so much!
I like a lot to live in a Metro 808 apartment. The community is great, the localization it is awesome. Looking forward to when they finish the bridge construction. The only downside of live here is the overall cleanness and maintenance.
This place is super cool. Friendly neighbors and I’ve had no problems so far. We just moved here from Mississippi so they made it a really easy move!!
Things have been great so far! There have been some small hiccups along the way like broken elevators, the garage not being closed off, people just leaving trash wherever they feel like it, etc. But nothing major. The staff is friendly and our apartment is nice!