The only complaint I have is that some other residents dont pick up after their dogs. Besides that my experience e with metro has been fantastic.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Just moved here from Chicago. I was drawn to Metro808 over other apartments in the area due to the spacious floor plans, friendly and knowledgeable staff (Stephon is the man) amazing amenities, and unbeatable location. the maintenance team is swift and kind and everyone here has been very inviting. I can't see myself anywhere else in the Charlotte/Plaza Midwood area!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The staff are extremely helpful. The apartment is beautiful, the view is beautiful, overall, our experience has been wonderful! Thank you!!!!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Staff is nice and friendly and will work with you on whatever you need. They have all the amenities you’ll want. I love the pool and community areas. I’ve been here 2 years and plan on staying for more.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Nice place to leave. Good relation cost and benefit. The building needs improvements in the gym. A lot of old equipments. I like the music that is playing in the pool, it is a good idea to avoid that residents play music loud, but we do not need that during the working days. The sound is too loud.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The staff are incredible. They are knowledgeable and welcoming. The living spacing feel like a home with a ton of natural light. The community is in easy walking distance to restaurants and shops.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I like the location because it’s very close to uptown. The only thing I dislike is being so close to railroad. It wakes me up when the train passes by.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Living here so far has been great. You can’t beat the location! The amenities are so-so but you can’t beat the apartment layout and location.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Move in process was extremely easy! The office staff is very helpful although Jessica is a little hard to understand. The apartments were very clean and in a great location

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here. I feel very safe here too. I also really appreciate the gym and the pool. Both are never crazy busy over loud. I always tell my friends to move here if they need a new place.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Recently moved in and loving it so far! Community is clean and quiet, staff is friendly, available, and helpful...I've had one maintenance issue that was fixed immediately and my dog loves the place as well!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Good location and good community events. I really like the package system too. Would be nice if there was WiFi in the gym. Would be nice if rent prices we’re negotiable

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Excellent maintenance staff! They are very quick to respond to requests and are alway friendly. I had a problem with my washer, and they listened to what issues the washer had, and worked quickly to resolve them.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Everyone’s has been so gracious and nice. Always are able to answer my questions and maintenance is quick responding. Metro always come see up with new ways for the community to come together

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Like. Living here. If need maintenance, they are great. Front office people are great as well. Pool could use some repairs couple jets don’t work and the sand in pool is only around the working jets there is an issue with the pool needs professionals in to repair. . Otherwise what a great gathering place to meet and hang out. Not everyone needs to hoard a seat if hanging in pool give to sunbathers. Recycle bin moved to entrance in pool area, people might use it. The smell of the grills whenever people cook is great. The functions are getting better that Metro is hosting. Maybe as tenants we can also have a suggestion box for meets and greets? ***people need to pick up after thier pets inside and around, exterior Metro, this is our home***

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

We’ve lived here for over 5 years, so that says something! Great amenities such as a pool, gym, and a coffee maker in the front office. Only thing I would ask is that the price not go up anymore.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

So far I am loving the community! I am loving the friendly staff and the amenities. Metro 809 is in the perfect area. I am giving 4 stars because living on the bottom floor is a bit noisy.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

it's a good cost benefit. Even I am next to the pool it is calm and relax. I like the how the stuff is doing events all the weeks . So far so good!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I wish people would pick up after their dogs! Not let them pee right by the entry doors. Other than that I've enjoyed the community so far.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

We only moved in a week ago, but it feels like home already!! We absolutely love the location. We feel so safe here. And, it seems like there is always something going on! It really seems like most residents are friends with each other, and we are so excited to meet and get to know more people here!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I've really liked living at Metro 808 so far. It's a great location, the building is nice, staff is friendly, and the Maintenance staff is really great and super responsive.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Metro 808 is a really nice place to live, the staff is friendly, maintenance is responsive, pool area is nice (met lots of neighbors), and were convenient to all that Plaza Midwood has to offer.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The apartment building is great and I love the location. The staff is also great and the manager of the complex worked with me when I had an issue.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

So far so good! This has been a great experience it’s been really easy to communicate with the staff! Stephon makes sure to keep me updated with everything!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have had a great experience viewing and signing up to live in this community. The office staff is great and very helpful and patient. I am excited to live here.