Metro 808 Apartments

Stephon is very professional and knowledgeable. He took us from the tour of the apartment all the way to signing and receiving keys to the 2 br we are enjoying to the fullest!!!! The staff will do any and everything they can to assist to make your transition easy and worry free!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rating
Love the staff and atmosphere. Location is perfect in Plaza Midwood. I went from college living to metro and it is so much better in regards to noisy neighbors.
I really like living here. Hardwood floors are nice. Wish they were a lighter wood, it would make the apartments feel brighter. I think part of people living in the upper levels, they should either learn how to walk lighter, or maybe more insulation in the ceilings as not to hear where they are at all times. The management is attentive and have nice hours at least for us as the renters. I think they need to walk around more and see what goes on, not really to police the area, maybe so they can smell the weed in the building or just get out and see all of us as we want to see them too.
Stephon was an amazing help with getting me signed up and moving me in! The aparment complex is great. Only issue has been my key fob. Hoping to have that resolved tomorrow.
I love the location of plaza Midwood and the apartment complex is well worth the money and such a great deal! I enjoy the community events offered here and all the staff are great.
Nice sized apt with good community events. The door on the 5th floor has been broke. Since October and has not been fixed. Key fobs don’t always work at certain doors on the first try. The train is noisy. Overall it’s an average apt with the same median rent and space for what all is included. It is in a great location in the heart of Plaza Midwood!
Great place to live. The property staff makes sure everything running smoothly. I’ve lived here for 2.5 years and have been happy. Rent is reasonable and the area is growing and getting more restaurants and shops within walking distance.
It was a great way to start our lives here in Charlotte. I like the general service efficiency. One thing that really borders me is the smell that sometimes I face in the building corridors. It has too much smell dog.
The overall experience is very good. I like the service staff. They are able to solve your problems 24 hours per day. I think the building is getting old (8 years I think) and need some updates, specially at gym.
So far i’ve loved living at Metro! Apartment building is well kept, I haven’t had any issues with neighbors, maintenance is fast and efficient, and any issue that has come up was resolved quickly! I’d say my only complaint is the lack of guest parking. There’s only a few in the deck, and street parking was just cut in half due to construction.