In searching for a new home, the staff at Metro808 made me feel welcome immediately and they were the reason I decided to move here. Love the layout of my new home as well as the salt water pool!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

My experience has been okay. It’s a good spot for being centrally located in Charlotte however the constant construction and the train make it a noisy place to call home. The apartment is moderately sized for what I pay. The parking garage is narrow and always full. Nice pool and rec/weight room. Walls are thin and the valet trash only picks up our trash 3/4 of the time depending on the weight which is frustrating

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Love the community events and team. Such a nice community to be a part of. Really enjoyed the omelette brunch, Super Bowl pre party and celebration of local businesses!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Excellent apartments, friendly staff. The complex is clean and well maintained, and the residents are a friendly bunch. Plaza Midwood continues to grow and be a very active area.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I’m in my mid 20s and I’ve been here for over a year now. The amenities and location are the best. The coffee downstairs is always a treat and the pool/grilling area is great year round!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Wonderful staff, quality apartment units, great overall experience. I love the frequent resident events. It's something I brag about to friends all the time. Location is awesome as well. We can walk to the grocery store, cool restaurants and bars, and the best breweries in the city.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Living in the metro 808 apartments has been a great experience overall! We have had little to no issues with our apartment, and if we do maintenance is always super quick to help! I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I just leased with Metro 808 and couldn't be more excited to move in. The process was simple, I got such great help from the team and the desk with follow up questions, I can't wait to join the community.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Amazing so far! Friendly staff and very clean. No issues yet and I’m certain it’ll this place will continue to make me feel at home away from home.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I am a new resident at Metro 808 and I have to say the move-in process has been amazing. The leasing agents are friendly and very helpful and often go out of their way to make this my new home.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great area. A lot of restaurants at walking distance. Have great maintenance group. Always getting stuff fixed the day of or the next day. Great system of packages.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Living at Metro 808 has been great. Not only is the location fantastic--right in the heart of Plaza Midwood--but the management and service professionals are extremely kind and responsive. I appreciate their quick action and positive attitudes. The neighbors I have met are very kind, too.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Seems like a nice place to live, havent had a chance to check it out. The apartment seems nice and the neighborhood seems nice as well. Looking forward to my stat.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I am not moving. LOL. I love it here!!! Location, staff & residents.great place awesome units with plenty of Decor styles! The best part hands down is that the street car / trolley is being built RIGHT NEXTDOOR!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here at Metro 808. The staff and residents are all so kind and willing to help whenever they can! Any time I put in a service request it is always resolved within two days

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here. Everyone is always so kind and willing to help. My service request are almost always fixed with in two days and the building is always so clean

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Sarah in the leasing office was so warm and welcoming and made the process very easy. The building itself is beautiful and the amenities are great. I’m excited to live here.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I renewed my lease because I really enjoy living here. The community events are great. I am an absolutely in love with the Amazon lockers as I am a frequent online shopper.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Beginning the leasing process is very quick and easy in comparison to other complexes. The staff is extremely nice and have your best interest in mind.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The apartments are beautiful and spacious. They have great amenities including a pool, gym and clubhouse. Also, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the ladies in the leasing office made my application process seamless. They were extremely fast with everything and kept in touch the entire process. I was approved and informed of my approval in less than 24 hours. I truly value their efforts with my application. Can't wait to move in. I know it will be a wonderful experience.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Been here for 3 weeks and already LOVE IT! The location makes it better x100. They are nice enough to provide mini socials at the club house once in awhile such as pizza parties, sushi nights, and free massages and mimosas! Highly recommend this apartment complx

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

General upkeep of apartment could be much improved. The stairwells are in need of a thorough cleaning and should be getting power washed at least twice per year. Carpet in hallways needs more regularly vacuumed. Otherwise, amenities are good and no issues with the actual apt.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Have loved living here, great area, helpful staff and a nice quality apartment. You never have to go a weeeknd without having something to do. There’s so many options between uptown and the places right outside the door

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great neighborhood to sign a lease in! A lot of coffee shops, boutiques, bars, etc. around. The complex is very nice and updated. The pool area is a great place to hang out on a nice day!