Excellent maintenance staff! They are very quick to respond to requests and are alway friendly. I had a problem with my washer, and they listened to what issues the washer had, and worked quickly to resolve them.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Everyone’s has been so gracious and nice. Always are able to answer my questions and maintenance is quick responding. Metro always come see up with new ways for the community to come together

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Like. Living here. If need maintenance, they are great. Front office people are great as well. Pool could use some repairs couple jets don’t work and the sand in pool is only around the working jets there is an issue with the pool needs professionals in to repair. . Otherwise what a great gathering place to meet and hang out. Not everyone needs to hoard a seat if hanging in pool give to sunbathers. Recycle bin moved to entrance in pool area, people might use it. The smell of the grills whenever people cook is great. The functions are getting better that Metro is hosting. Maybe as tenants we can also have a suggestion box for meets and greets? ***people need to pick up after thier pets inside and around, exterior Metro, this is our home***

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

We’ve lived here for over 5 years, so that says something! Great amenities such as a pool, gym, and a coffee maker in the front office. Only thing I would ask is that the price not go up anymore.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Moved here about a month ago and my experience has been alright. My biggest annoyance is noise. My apartment is right in front of an exit to the garage and it gets noisy at times when people come in and out and that door slams really loud!! Thankfully, I'm not on the side closest to the train tracks. I can still hear the train but it's not a huge nuisance. My neighbors who live above me do stomp but I guess that's to be expected. Staff is great, very nice and responsive to questions. The amenities are nice and usually well stocked, but the pool table could totally use a refelting though. There are less than 10 guest parking spots in the garage which can also be a headache sometimes, but there is also a street parking option for your guests. Overall, its an okay place to live. The apartments are well kept. If you have pets, the community is very pet friendly. The neighborhood is nice and very walkable to restaurants and bars.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

So far I am loving the community! I am loving the friendly staff and the amenities. Metro 809 is in the perfect area. I am giving 4 stars because living on the bottom floor is a bit noisy.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

it's a good cost benefit. Even I am next to the pool it is calm and relax. I like the how the stuff is doing events all the weeks . So far so good!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I wish people would pick up after their dogs! Not let them pee right by the entry doors. Other than that I've enjoyed the community so far.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

We only moved in a week ago, but it feels like home already!! We absolutely love the location. We feel so safe here. And, it seems like there is always something going on! It really seems like most residents are friends with each other, and we are so excited to meet and get to know more people here!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The common area carpets are filthy and don’t get vacuumed or replaced. The interior stairwells are also filled with trash, bugs, and debris, and no one sweeps or mops them either. I’ve complained about this before and no one did anything about it.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I've really liked living at Metro 808 so far. It's a great location, the building is nice, staff is friendly, and the Maintenance staff is really great and super responsive.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Metro 808 is a really nice place to live, the staff is friendly, maintenance is responsive, pool area is nice (met lots of neighbors), and were convenient to all that Plaza Midwood has to offer.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The apartment building is great and I love the location. The staff is also great and the manager of the complex worked with me when I had an issue.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great location and amenities. The apartments are nice with nice closets and storage. Trouble with the gate working causing safety concerns.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

So far so good! This has been a great experience it’s been really easy to communicate with the staff! Stephon makes sure to keep me updated with everything!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I have had a great experience viewing and signing up to live in this community. The office staff is great and very helpful and patient. I am excited to live here.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love it here the location is great, it’s peaceful, and the apartment management staff is the best. My daughter absolutely loves it and doesn’t want to move anytime soon.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I just moved in and so far so good. No complaints. Seems like the walls could use a paint job but nothing dramatic. Lots of dogs so that’s a plus.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I'm completing four weeks here. For while is nice. I don't have a deeper contact with anybody. I like the neighborhood, the employees. And a like the way that you are always doing events for everybody.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I am a recent move in. Really enjoying it. Moved here site unseen from out of state. It is great so far. Neighbors are nice. Firepit is fab!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

I love living here, it is the perfect central location to everything in Charlotte! So many different food options in walking distance. The staff at Metro 808 is amazing!

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The leasing office staff have been very welcoming and accommodating. Although there have been hiccups with getting key fobs, so far living here has been a great experience. The location in plaza is also perfect.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Shel has been so great to work with on our upcoming move! The property is beautiful, clean, and very accommodating. We can't wait to be a part of this community :)

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

The apartment complex has been amazing so far! The amenities are out of this world. It’s a quiet neighborhood and everyone is so friendly! Love the area and staff here are great.

Reply from Metro 808 Apartments

Great apartment, location & company mgmt of building. Surprised fans were not cleaned as well as detail cleaning laundry room, that's my concern cleanliness & odor in 1st floor halls sometimes permeates my apt. Thank you