Metro Apartments

4.3

4.3

The staff and maintenance are very professional and friendly. Un wanted pests are my biggest concern. Its pretty bad especially If you live by thr creek.
I like my apartment and the space, however I do not like having roaches nor do I like the trash that is always overflowing from the dumpster. I think the trash is one of the reasons for roaches. Preston is very courteous and polite! I was only living here until I bought my house, I would advise the exterminator coming out every Friday to spray all apartments!
Staff is very professional and friendly. Maintenance are very prompt. Unfortunately I live by the water so I deal with a lot of unwanted insects. Other than that it's really nice amd quiet neighborhood.
Maintenance isn’t great. Office has terrible notices about property projects. They will send emails the day of, while everyone is at work. Give a weeks notice at least so people have time to prepare. Worse upstairs neighbors that don’t care to listen to us, and office will only send email to every resident about noise.
The community is beautiful the staff is nice. Area is quiet and located behind the mall and nearby shoppes. You also near a nature trail that is ten mintues away and infamous Ray's on the River restaurant.
Have lived here for right over a year now and just renewed my lease with no hesitation! I love the super convenient location and the staff is amazing!
The Metro Apartment is a great living community. I love my spacious apartment and the amendities that comes along with living here. Great staff and great location. Give the Metro Apartment your next living community. You will enjoy here.
Nice and quiet place surrounded by trees, water flow, walking trails and birds. Good and attentive stafff, very polite and friendly neighbors and nature.
Our move in was a rough start to say the least. But Renaldo, the staff painter, the cleaning staff, and the maintenance man did all they could to apologize for our inconvenient move in and helped us to feel at home. We have enjoyed living here so far - our favorite features are the view of the creek from our windows and the walking trails that surround our community!
Very calm area.. perfect for families.. I just moved into this community and i started liking it.. very clean and healthy environment. I recommend this place to my friends and colleagues ..