Metro Apartments

4.4

4.4

Cassandra
Preston has been nothing short of amazing. We moved from out of state with everything in our vehicles 🚗 to another apartment complex that was actually in an unlivable condition. We stumbled upon Metro Apartments after that fiasco and he was able to get us a same day move in! We love the location, amenities, and of course the apartment is absolutely beautiful. We are so grateful to be living here.
Jeannette
I love it here! It’s amazing and it’s quiet. Everyone at the office is very nice and professional! The maintenance team is very professional as well. They always fix the issue in a timely manner.
Constance
Leslie has been wonderful updating me on my application with emails and phone calls. She made the process easy. Doing her best to stay in contact with everything I need to move in Asap
Kristina
This is an amazing place. Beautiful it’s very peaceful and quite. My boys also loves this place. Rooms are big. The gym and cycle room is out of this world
White
Leaving in metro over 10 month now . The environment is nice quiet and beautiful. The place is situated close the different shopping center , where one can walk to and buy things you needed.
Bridgette
Really love living here! Great location, friendly staff, clean apartments and grounds:) trash pickup is really convenient. The doggy park is especially cute. I love that we live right by the river and have a great view from above. There’s also a nice pond from the front lawn on other side of the street
Lorna
Let me tell you, maintenance responds in less than 24 hrs. They are so on it! Our maintenance men add the perfect gentlemen. They are so knowledgeable and quick to respond!
Robert
It was a real pleasure to work with Preston again. He helped me a few months ago when he showed me a different apartment. He recently helped me again with the application process and explaining what apartments are currently available. He has really made me feel very comfortable through out the whole process. I'm really excited about moving in soon and becoming a new resident of the Metro Apartments community.
Verified Resident
I love that this is a very small and quiet neighborhood. Management is amazing. Maintenance is very prompt, they litterly come same day most the time. I love it here.
Abdulrahman
Good , quite and respectful mangers and reception. Thank u for such good community.I stayed 3 months until now and I will renew mu lease for next year. I really recommend living here.