It has really been great! The staff is amazing and responds quickly. It’s so close to the Battery that boring weekends are never an option! And the going into the city is only at 10-15 min drive

Great location, close to The Battery. Maintenance is a bit slow to respond to requests. It would be great if there was an off leash dog park.

Maintenance not done timely. Front dug up and never put back together. However I do like the front office staff. Also my car gets dings all the time in the parking lot

Great experience thus far. Apartment is nice, neighborhood is quiet and I love the proximity to the battery baseball stadium. Overall happy here

Reply from Metro Apartments

Five Star experience the Associate was very detailed and made sure I was comfortable. Great location however after some research I found wasn't the best value

Overall a quiet community. Great location to restaurants, Braves Stadium, shopping malls, etc. Close proximity to midtown. Leasing staff was very helpful throughout application process

Reply from Metro Apartments

Great place to live! I love the location. And the community is very quiet. I never hear any of my neighbors. And it is a very dog friendly community.

Thus far, I have had a pleasant experience here at Metro Apartments. The staff is great and very are responsive when needed. I love the location and conveniences in the neighborhood.

Reply from Metro Apartments

Experience so far has been good. There have been minimal issues but there is still a concern with lack of answering the office phone and being present during business hours.

Renaldo was Awesome!!!Makes you feel like your at home as soon as you walk through the door. My experience with The Metro has been exceptional thus far.

Reply from Metro Apartments

Neighbors are a little loud, and leave cars parked in the same spot for weeks. Rental company is fine, and responsive. Rent is too high for a one bedroom

Reply from Metro Apartments

I have lived at Metro for four months now and have really enjoyed it. All of my neighbors are great and the staff is very friendly. It's in a great location as well!

Reply from Metro Apartments

Very quiet area and always kept clean. Nice place to live. Also, very dog friendly but needs more areas to take pets out to use the bathroom.

Reply from Metro Apartments

Amazing location, all the amenities, beautiful interior and really helpful staff. I looked at dozens of similarly priced apartment communities and none came close to what Metro offers.

Renaldo has been excellent and a great help. He’s been awesome since I walked in the door. I love the location of the apartments as well. Almost everything is 15 min away 😆

Good amenities and location. Could use more maintenance staff and more property managers. During rush hour there's usually a long line. Other than that everything is up to my expectation.

I love my apartment best I’ve been in since moving to Atlanta. And now with new management things are looking good. Everyone keeps to themselves and it’s pretty quiet.

The staff has been Amazing ESPECIALLY Ranaldo! Even the maintenance man was really sweet. They have made this process so easy especially with my busy schedule they have been very accommodating!

Been good experience. Love the amenities and neighborhood. Apartment was new when I moved in. Friendly leasing office staff. Grounds are always clean.

I love this apartment! Everything is updated and brand new appliances. The leasing agent is very professional! This is a pet friendly apartment.

Love this apartment, close to work and braves stadium, love the vallet trash and tennis court options. I also love the floor plan, perfect for roomates!

Love the creek and woods outside my window. My retreat in the middle of the city!! Grounds well maintained and management friendly and professional.

So far everything is good and I love living here. It’s quiet, the grounds are kept clean, very convenient to a lot of things, an overall just a great community.

I was given a tour of the place , all the apartments were clean and in good condition, everyone who works there is very helpful!! I love my new apartment

The apartment complex has wonderful amenities and is in a great location. It has modern features inside and comes with a washer and dryer which is amazing. My only complaint is that my part of the complex is surrounded by mud and dirt. It would be nice to have more green space.