Metro Apartments

4.4

4.4

Apartments are clean and efficient. Most residents are polite and well behaved. Unfortunately there are a few who openly do drugs outside and others who are very unclean with their dogs.
I haven’t moved in yet but I did drive through to see what the apartments looked like and I wasn’t disappointed nice neighborhood good area and karmen from then office wasn’t very welcoming and helpf over the phone
Just moved in one week ago. The staff has been so helpful with any questions I’ve had and so welcoming as well!! I am so excited to be here and know I’ve chosen the perfect place to live!
Love it! Everything has been well 2 years in the apartment! ALWAYS super helpful when I have issues and super fast with fixing things!! Thanks!
Leaving in metro over 10 month now . The environment is nice quiet and beautiful. The place is situated close the different shopping center , where one can walk to and buy things you needed.
Amazing staff!! My apartment was nice and move-in ready!! Preston, Garrett, and Katrina have amazing, top-tier customer service! I’m enjoying my stay!
Move in process was quick and the apartment had all the renovations to satisfy my wife’s liking. We’re already having discussions about renewing the lease. Thank you!
Everyone is very nice and accommodating. From the maintenance man to the neighbors, everyone is so pleasant. The ease of applying and how clean and nice the property is is also a plus.
Quiet and peaceful. Nice staff. Great maintenance. I have been here a year already. So close to Braves stadium which is a huge perk. And I'm so thankful for valet trash!
I love it here and its been a year now. The manager is amazing, the maintainance crew is great and they respond promptly. I renewed my lease