Metro Apartments

MY EXPERICACE WAS AMAZING STAFF WAS GREAT. APRTMENTS WAS VERY NICE AND CLEAN. STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL DURING THIS WHOLE PROCESS I CANT WAIT TO MOVE IN AND BE APART OF THE METRO FAMILY
Quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Great staff. They are friendly and professional. Great maintenance team. I would reccomend them to family and friends.
It’s been pretty good here. More stairway cleaning would be nice since they dirty really quick. Would also like if more amenities were provided.
Location is great. Ceiling is thin making it noisy. Parks and nearby attractions add to the experience. Trails nearby make cycling and walking easy. Shops are also nearby.
This is my third lease here. Everyone has been super sweet and helpful. I love the amenities and location. You can’t beat the price for the location!
Things started off rough, however the manager has stayed on top of things, However, the smell from the trash every time I go to my car! Not a pleasant smell nor look!
A great community with very welcoming guests and employees. We have just recently moved and we throughly have enjoyed our apartment as well as the community!
Any problem that i have, it gets handled immediately. Nice friendly staff!! And clean hallways / parking lot. Walls are super thin other than that I can’t complain
Nice community and in a good location. Maintenance requests can be a long wait. Apartment did not come with a microwave unlike the show room apartment did. The walls are pretty thin and can sometimes hear the people above you.
This place is very clean and everyone in the office as we walked in showed us a lot of respect before even knowing I was already approved for the place already