I wouldn't Trade this experiencing for the world Metro Apartments is wonderful place to live,the staff is nice everyone is great the community is always clean neighbors are wonderful

good so far. I haven't had any issues. The only thing is that I travel alot and completely missed the entire months of September and October. I wonder if I could get some money back from rent...

I have had a very positive stay. I Love the location as it is only 15 minutes from work. The staff have always been very accommodating and helpful.

Love, love love the location! Nice modern apartments with wood floors, however neighbors could be better about cleaning up after their pets.

I love living at the Metro Apartments. It's a clean, safe and quiet community with a very responsive staff! I have been a resident for multiple years, and plan to renew.

I love my new apartment (just not the walking over my head) my place is welcoming and comfortable. Management is helpful and nice. Thanks Metro 😊😊

My experience with the Metro apartments has been so far so good. There are a few minor things, but it’s nothing major. The new management team seems to be very nice, and actually care about what’s going on. Another thing the phone actually gets answered when I call the office.

Overall, the apartment itself is wonderful. We haven’t had any issues with it. We have had issues with the old/new management. I don’t get packages delivered here anymore because it has taken multiple visits to the office for them to find my packages in their back room. When packages are delivered to our front door instead of the office, they get stolen. We were told when we moved in that the complex was in the works of adding a gated entrance. Still no gate.

so far, the new management is SO SO SO much better!! One thing I dislike is the A/C system that the units have... its very complicated and makes it impossible to easily raise or lower.

Wonderful experience so far. Very quick to respond to any inquiries, and my unit is brand new so I love the updated features! The community is very quiet and the stadium is right around the corner. Love it here!

The Greystar is way better than the owner before. All the staff in the office are nice and friendly. They extended the office hour to 6 PM, so I can go get my package in weekdays.

Nice quiet place to live. One thing is there were a couple of maintenance issues we didn’t realize before moving in. However, they fix them right away when asked.

We are in the Second year with Metro. There are pros and cons with metro as like other apartments. Pros: Wooden floors New Home ( without any bugs) Cons: Pool is not maintained properly No playarea for kids. Rent is High There could be so many pros and cons but these are the ones I wish to mention. So far its good experience to stay here.

I love living here at the Metro Apartments! The complex is so cute and the interior of the apartments are gorgeous! The staff has always been friendly and maintenance is always quick to fix an issue! I love them!

I am happy with the new management company. Every encounter has been very pleasant. The staff has worked diligently to provide great customer service.

Reply from Metro Apartments

Our apartment complex is clean and well designed. My encounter with all staff members have been amiable and the amenities are nice. The only negative event that has taken place was this past summer where the pool was out of commission all season.

Reply from Metro Apartments

Nice and modern apartment complex. Quick maintenance. Friendly staff. Amenities are great although the pool is closed too often. Residents are generally okay.

The apartments are not so great. When I moved in I had a lot of issues getting my apartment fixed. The floors are not laid well as I can see the underboards. Other than that the community is pretty quite and neighbors are nice. The leasing office never seems to be able to answer the phone. Also the transistion of management is worrisome as I still haven’t received a water bill or any indication of the change.

Overall a pretty good experience- I’ve had some maintenance issues that haven’t been fully resolved, mostly my air conditioning. The AC unit does not perform well, and in the summer if I cook or anything my apartment will heat up and take hours and hours to finally cool back down...note this is a small unit so it shouldn’t take this long- the AC unit is just incredibly inefficient. Otherwise, everything has been great. No issues with my neighbors, apartment is fairly nice (not renovated to the highest quality, but ok for the price), and a quiet place to live.

Before the changes, I was not very impressed but the new staff handles everything perfectly and made everything smooth again. Thank you for everything you do!

I love Metro Apartments. I really haven’t had a bad experience. The location is wonderful. Walking distance to The Battery and SunTrust Park and very close to I-75 which makes my work commute easy. The apartments are beautiful and affordable. My only suggestion is a dog park. My dog likes to run free and I have nowhere to let her run.

Reply from Metro Apartments

The apartment is modern and spacious. I love the roommate layout for the 2 bedroom units. The bathrooms are huge and both bedrooms have walk-in closets. These features make the unit great.

I love living here it's so peaceful! Staff is amazing property is always well kept. My neighbors are phenomenal in my building its like a little family. We all speak, knock on your door to tell you your windows are down and its raining lol. I've been here almost 2 years and Im not leaving until I'm ready to purchase a home.

Nice clean and quiet place to live. Other than some pet owners leaving their pets mess it's good.Great location to stores and restaurants and SunTrust park and Battery makes for a great live and play area.

Good location great amenities but getting work done may be a pain sometimes. Hope to see a change soon. But an overall good experience to live here.