The staff at Miami Preserve are ONTOP of making sure everyone feels safe and is aware of what is going on in our community. Free cable and wifi is a HUGE perk and I'm so happy they do lots of give aways and activities because it really makes me feel like they actually care about residents being happy and cared for.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Miami Preserve is a great place to live! So close to Kroger and a decently short walk to uptown and campus. I love having a fitness center on the property and everyone who works in the office is always friendly. It's awesome that the apartments come furnished, too.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Great facilities, no noise complaints, mail is processed almost immediately. It's a safe place with top notch utilities. You won't be finding a nicer place to live in Oxford!

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartments themselves are really high quality and clean. I love having my own room and my own bathroom so I don’t have to worry about being clean.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I went to the common area and it is so clean and warm. Love the community. The room is big, there are a lot of spaces for people to visit and have fun.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall good experience. Rate of maintenance service, friendly staff, and nice location. Only issue is that the bus stop was removed, but that is out of the apartment's control.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Living at the preserve has a community feel to it. This is my first month on the preserve and I feel that all the staff and maintaincd team have treated me with best service.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living in an apartment that has not only nice common areas, but also individual rooms that provide nice private spaces for everyone there.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love all the perks I get for living at Miami Preserve such as free food and even things like free hats and gloves on a cold day. I also love that it is pet-friendly, though it is a bit ridiculously priced.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I really enjoying living here. This location is perfect for me because bus stop station is in front of my building and Kroger is very close. Also I like to do excercise aft

Reply from Miami Preserve

I had a very good interaction with the staff and every one was helpful. But, did not mention electricity was so expensive. They say gas is included but electricity is used for almost everything

Reply from Miami Preserve

everyone is so welcoming! very nice space that makes me feel at home. love how much the staff cares for the residents and makes a clear effort to ensure everyone is happy

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartments are great and the staff is super friendly and nice! Love the gym, the study room, and the lobby with the fireplace is so pretty and cozy!

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have continuously enjoyed living at Preserve and I am astounded by how diligent the staff has been at meeting our apartment needs. Overall I have had an incredibly pleasant experience.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I am enjoying living here, I am, but I get slightly annoyed about a few things. The thin walls and floors/ceilings mostly. I can hear my roommates talking, very clearly, from across the apartment and through two doors. And we can hear our upstairs neighbors walking around and listening to music very, very clearly, and it's disruptive. Otherwise, I like the kitchen and the bathrooms. The train does not bother me at all.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living here! It’s been a great experience. I love that all of the rooms and the fact that I don’t have to share a bathroom with other people.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Miami preserves is a great place to live as a student mainly for location. Having two bus stops within walking distance makes a difference when going to early classes. The units themselves are well kept and beautifully furnished. Overall a great place to live

Reply from Miami Preserve

The community and amenities are all amazing. I cant wait to move in here for the next school year. Everything just looks really clean and inviting.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love my apartment so much! The staff is so nice and always super friendly. My only complaint is that our upstairs neighbors are very loud and like to jump around at 1am every night but besides that I love where I live.

Reply from Miami Preserve

So far, living in Miami Preserve has been great. I love the proximity to campus, Kroger and uptown. Another great feature at Preserve is we have a bus station located right inside the complex.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have had great experience with the staff as they are always willing to help with any questions. The grounds are always kept clean which is also very nice to see.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment complex is very nice overall. All of the buildings that I have been in are clean and well-kept, and the staff are pretty helpful.

Reply from Miami Preserve

It's a pretty nice quiet place to live. The clubhouse has a gym that is a stone throw away. It also has a business area that is really good for studying outside of the apartment. The apartments come fully furnished with furniture and other things like shelves and appliances.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living in Preserve and truly enjoy the community and amenities offer. It is a safe and welcoming place to live and I have really enjoyed living here.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall, I have had a good experience at the Preserve. Whenever I have a question about anything, I go into the office and they are able to answer most questions!