I love my apartment so much! The staff is so nice and always super friendly. My only complaint is that our upstairs neighbors are very loud and like to jump around at 1am every night but besides that I love where I live.

So far, living in Miami Preserve has been great. I love the proximity to campus, Kroger and uptown. Another great feature at Preserve is we have a bus station located right inside the complex.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have had great experience with the staff as they are always willing to help with any questions. The grounds are always kept clean which is also very nice to see.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment complex is very nice overall. All of the buildings that I have been in are clean and well-kept, and the staff are pretty helpful.

Reply from Miami Preserve

It's a pretty nice quiet place to live. The clubhouse has a gym that is a stone throw away. It also has a business area that is really good for studying outside of the apartment. The apartments come fully furnished with furniture and other things like shelves and appliances.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living in Preserve and truly enjoy the community and amenities offer. It is a safe and welcoming place to live and I have really enjoyed living here.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall, I have had a good experience at the Preserve. Whenever I have a question about anything, I go into the office and they are able to answer most questions!

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have had a great experience living here. The staff is great and always willing to help. Also the bus stop makes the commute to class very easy and quick.

Great so far, a few issues with the cable and TV remotes and lighting but everything else has worked. Maintenance is super quick to respond. Good package and mail system. Also enjoy the parking lot because there are always spaces.

I have been incredibly pleased with the cleanliness and overall upkeep with the community. Maintenance and staff have made this community very welcoming.

So far I have loved living at the Preserves. My apartment was move-in ready, not needed to be cleaned or do any repairs. However, my only complaint is that the tanning bed is confusing to use, and not always working.

Staff is very helpful and the community is very secure. Even though it is somewhat far from campus, everything is in really great condition.

I love the apartment. Very clean, overall pretty quiet, staff is great and easy to work with, as well as friendly. However, the maintenance requests take time to come through, sometimes up to a week.

The place is great, it looks very nice and clean. The neighbors are for the most part great and its quiet enough to be peaceful but not weird.

Good location, apartment layout allows for privacy, nice amenities like gym, reception and bus. Have had some noise problems. Also, the stairs to the upper levels creak a lot and I occasionally find rusty nails.

The apartment community is very well maintained. The noise from the railroad tracks is annoying during the early morning and late night hours. The location and amenities are great though.

I have really enjoyed my time spent at Miami Preserve so far. I love having my own bedroom, bathroom, and pantry. The rooms are also a great size and coming fully furnished is a huge plus!

Living at The Miami Preserve has been an amazing experience! The amenities are wonderful, and the staff ever so helpful. I truly love where I live.

The staff is excellent and super friendly. Anytime I have any issues or questions they always are very quick to help me. The apartments are nice and fully furnished!

Beautiful buildings, big apartments, nice community and plenty of fun! Deals for current residents and new residents daily! Close to food and uptown events!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall, the experience is pretty great. It's nice to have your own bathroom and pantry. We liked it enough to sign for two years. There is ample space in the living and kitchen area, and the bedrooms are a pretty good size too.

Miami Preserve is conveniently located to campus, with a bus stop at the property. It is also near many food and store options. I love the many different freebies they offer, as well.

everything is good here. but the sound insulation of the apartment is not quite good. It's very clear to hear the sound from upstairs and neighborhood.

Great amenities, great buildings, maintenance is very responsive, a lot of fun activities in club house. Own bathroom and bedroom for each person is great!

I really like the Miami Preserve community! It is never too noisy and all neighbors that I have met are very friendly. Overall, the environment/atmosphere of Preserve is very nice.