Beautiful buildings, big apartments, nice community and plenty of fun! Deals for current residents and new residents daily! Close to food and uptown events!

Overall, the experience is pretty great. It's nice to have your own bathroom and pantry. We liked it enough to sign for two years. There is ample space in the living and kitchen area, and the bedrooms are a pretty good size too.

Miami Preserve is conveniently located to campus, with a bus stop at the property. It is also near many food and store options. I love the many different freebies they offer, as well.

everything is good here. but the sound insulation of the apartment is not quite good. It's very clear to hear the sound from upstairs and neighborhood.

Great amenities, great buildings, maintenance is very responsive, a lot of fun activities in club house. Own bathroom and bedroom for each person is great!

I really like the Miami Preserve community! It is never too noisy and all neighbors that I have met are very friendly. Overall, the environment/atmosphere of Preserve is very nice.

SO FAR ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AD CONCERNS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED WITHIN A QUICK TIME PERIOD FROM WHEN I FIRST ASKED THEM AND THAT PROVES THAT THE STAFF ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO

I think that everything is done pretty well, however I think that there could be better lighting around the entryways in order to promote a more safe community at night. When i'm walking home at night past ace hardware or on the ramp, I feel sketched out sometimes and lighting would get rid of that feeling. Also, i think that more recycling around the units would be nice as well.

I generally like living at the Miami Preserve. The apartments are nice and the furniture is good quality. I also love having a bus stop that is made just for us. My biggest issue is that it is extremely expensive. It is just as expensive as some Uptown apartments without the benefit of actually being Uptown so that seems high. Maintenance can sometimes take a little while and my roommate was charged for a maintenance issue that wasn't her fault so sometimes it doesn't seem entirely fair. But overall, it has been a good living experience and I would probably recommend it to others.

I believe this residence is extremely clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and remembers your name. Overall this is a wonderful place to live in the Oxford community

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartments are nice and spacious, everything mostly works as it should but we have had some maintenance needs. Overall the preserve is a nice place to live

Reply from Miami Preserve

I’ve really enjoyed this semester at Miami Preserve. The overall residence experience has been very pleasant and I look forward to living there next year.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living at Miami Preserve, the amenities are fantastic and I love having the 24-hour gym access! I also greatly appreciate how quickly staff responds when we have something that needs to be repaired, and that they do unit walkthroughs every once and a while!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Haven't moved in yet, but excited for what seems to be an awesome experience. I've heard many good things about Miami Perserve. Best of all, most of my classes are extremely close by!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Miami Preserve is a great starting point for juniors moving off-campus for the first time or students living in their first apartment. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it for older students or those who don’t like living with multiple younger people.

Overall the apartment complex is good. The biggest issues are the noise which is hard to control for and the maintenance speed. But overall the apartment is a really good choice when it comes to Oxford living.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living a the Preserve! Its pet friendly which is great and the gym in the building makes working out and staying healthy super easy. Best place to live in Oxford.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Good place to live, except not very responsive to repairs that need to be made. Washer has been broken for weeks and has not been fixed. Besides that, a good environment

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment was incredibly clean and open and all of the fixtures were new! It was nice to have my own private bathroom and a pantry of my own and I really liked sitting out on the balcony every day when it was warm to talk on the phone, or do homework, the space was honestly better than I could've expected in a student majority apartment complex.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall I enjoyed my first semester here, and the apartment was always in good shape for all of us. We didn’t care for some neighbors’ noise, but it didn’t nearly ruin the experience

Reply from Miami Preserve

Not a bad place to live, but there are some issues. The lack of an on site maintenance staff has caused some problems. Also, free printing is advertised, but is contingent on bringing your own paper, and often times there is no ink. The train is loud and comes directly by the apartments several times a night. The faculties are always clean, however, and fitness center is nice to have nearby

My apartment experience has been absolutely perfect. Oxford finally feels like home now that I have a real home with friends to come home to. It's so incredibly wonderful having my own room, bathroom, etc. in such a new building.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Currently have yet to have an issue with the Miami Preserve community. The only thing that has been brought to my attention was the handling of dogs and their waste. I do not think they should be allowed to use the bathroom right outside of my door on the third floor.

Great updated facility with wonderful amenities. I particularly enjoy the study room, work out room, and clubhouse. I've lived here two years now.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I think that this website is kind of confusing. I don't really understand how it works. Is this through the miami preserve or somewhere else.