The facilities are clean and nice. I appreciate the 24 hour gym a lot. However experiences with the staff could be better. I had an issue that took nearly a month to resolve.

The staff is so friendly and made the subleasing process way easier! The apartments are super nice and updated which really drew me into choosing Miami Preserve.

Reply from Miami Preserve

It’s a really good place to live. The environment is really good, and they have 24 hour gym for us to do exercise. Also, it is not far from Kroger, and you can walk to there for no more than 5 minutes.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall was a good experience. The bus stop and the gym were really convenient to have, but that was about it. Very slow WiFi and a lot of cut corners. Nice staff though

Reply from Miami Preserve

Experience was good enough to influence me to stay a second year. I love having my own bathroom and all staff - maintenance and office - are also incredibly helpful.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I am excited to move in this fall. I enjoyed living on campus but I am ready to live in a community that is more like home and have my own bathroom

Reply from Miami Preserve

The community is super friendly and the staff is amazing. I really enjoy all of the events that are put on in this community. Definitely coming back!

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have loved living at Miami Preserve for the quality interior, proximity to uptown /campus/ Kroger, as well as professional and helpful staff and maintence personel. I look forward to living there again during the next school year. I do wish the bus stop would be brought back, but am satisfied other than that.

Reply from Miami Preserve

This final semester has been really fun living here and I have started to enjoy the amenities much more than ever before in previous semesters.

Reply from Miami Preserve

This is such a great place to live! Everyone is so impressed with the amenities and everyone who works here is so nice! Also, the decks are a huge plus.

Reply from Miami Preserve

My experience at the Miami experience has been great. Amazing staff and amazing amenities. Thankfully Miami Preserve is a safe place where anyone can live and experience a free community.

Reply from Miami Preserve

So far I have had no issues with Miami Preserve. All the staff has been very professional every time I interacted with them. An added perk is that the community areas normally appear clean and maintained which I appreciate.

Reply from Miami Preserve

maintenance takes too long and never fixes things the first time. furniture and appliances are cheap and break way too often. managment is rude and u helpful

Reply from Miami Preserve

I enjoy the people that I live with, the overall experience of the apartment is just alright. There have been a couple of issues with the office and their terms.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The staff at Miami Preserve are ONTOP of making sure everyone feels safe and is aware of what is going on in our community. Free cable and wifi is a HUGE perk and I'm so happy they do lots of give aways and activities because it really makes me feel like they actually care about residents being happy and cared for.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Miami Preserve is a great place to live! So close to Kroger and a decently short walk to uptown and campus. I love having a fitness center on the property and everyone who works in the office is always friendly. It's awesome that the apartments come furnished, too.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment complex is always very clean and nice but I feel like there is sometimes a lack of communication between the managers and residents.

Reply from Miami Preserve

-Location is mediocre- 25 minute walk to class -Maintenance TEAM is good- amenities are not -Way overpriced for the quality of living -FREEZING COLD for rooms with large windows -Never plow the sidewalks or parking lot in a timely manner -Nice to not have to pay a water bill -STUPID to have parking passes -DRYER SUCKS

Reply from Miami Preserve

Great facilities, no noise complaints, mail is processed almost immediately. It's a safe place with top notch utilities. You won't be finding a nicer place to live in Oxford!

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartments themselves are really high quality and clean. I love having my own room and my own bathroom so I don’t have to worry about being clean.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Even though we have gone through a rough patch with our apartment from floods, they have been accommodating and helpful with any support we have needed through this time.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I went to the common area and it is so clean and warm. Love the community. The room is big, there are a lot of spaces for people to visit and have fun.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall good experience. Rate of maintenance service, friendly staff, and nice location. Only issue is that the bus stop was removed, but that is out of the apartment's control.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Living at the preserve has a community feel to it. This is my first month on the preserve and I feel that all the staff and maintaincd team have treated me with best service.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living in an apartment that has not only nice common areas, but also individual rooms that provide nice private spaces for everyone there.