It’s been a good experience so far. Maintenance has done a good job with issues we had. Lots of events going on for residents if you enjoy the community.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love it here the maintenance is very convenient and the community is fun! Our rooms are very spacious and I feel safe and comfortable living here.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have lots of spiders and my roommates are very dirty. Overall the room is nice though and the people seem very accommodating. maintenance requests are very timely.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Great rooms and has a wonderful staff who is alway helpful and nice, no matter the problem. The kitchen is great and spacious while the individual rooms and bathrooms are amazing. Could not ask for a better living experience.

Reply from Miami Preserve

When I first moved in to Miami Preserve, I was very happy with how the apartment was laid out. I was very happy that my bathroom was attached to my bedroom.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Love everything about living here! The people are very friendly. There are also fun events to go to every month that typically have free food!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Good location, but a train comes through every 3 hours and blasts its horn and disturbs sleeping patterns. Additionally, some soundproofing materials would help significantly

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartments themselves are nice, the appliances are ok. However, there are some pretty unnecessary policies and management can be rude. Will not move out, but wouldn't renew lease.

Reply from Miami Preserve

My experience here so far has been a good one. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the community itself is beautiful. Although it is a bit far from campus, the surrounding stores and shops make it convenient to get food and groceries.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Nice place overall, but sort of far from campus and lots of the amenities do not work very well. The place also appears to have a spider problem as I have found many in my apartment.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment is pretty nice. The only thing that was messed up about my apartment was the bathroom light. Now it's fixed so it's cool. I like the free food events.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The sites do not work properly, when I first came into my apartment the light was purple and it was not fixed for almost a week, and the stove burners were supposed to be replaced but they went back on what they said until we complained multiple times. But it is nice to have my own room and bathroom.

Reply from Miami Preserve

It is fine the grounds are very nice but it can be cleaner on the inside. Also the cabinets are cheap but the counter tops are good. The lighting has been a problem, when I first move in it was purple.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The parking situation did decrease my perception of the apartments. It just seems like a money grab by those higher up. Calling the tow truck on our own and the apartment not providing any notice to those in our spots is ridiculous. Our apartment was not cleaned or inspected before we moved in because it was obviously dirty and dusty. We had cleaners come in and they said it was obvious that no one had cleaned after previous tenants.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The facilities are nice, clean and the maintenance crew is quick and courteous. There's always an event going on to meet other residents and have some fun.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Everything's pretty great except we had hoped to have a microwave mounted above the stove when we moved in last year rather than a small microwave on the counter, taking up counter space.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Units are nice and the staff is helpful. They respond quickly to tenant requests and don't seem confrontational. Would consider establishing myself here more than one year.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I was a bit nervous moving in. I did not know my roommates and I can speak from personal experience a random roommate can be horrible. I really like my roommates. I also love having my own bathroom. It’s nice to be able to go into my room when I need to study but I can go into our common space to hang out. I have also enjoyed the activities at the club house.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I have enjoyed my experience here. The apartment is nice, especially because everyone has their own room and their own bathroom. The events that are put on are fun, and I enjoy the people that I'm living around.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Great place with cool rewards! I believe the service and activities are top notch. It’s in a safe and good location. The employees are always willing to help and find solutions.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Miami preserve has been a great place to live. It is located in one of the best spots in town. I also like all of the activities and free stuff that the office gives out.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment itself definitely exceeded my expectations. Also, the staff has been incredibly friendly and also helps out eagerly and with a smile.

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartment set up is great. I love that there are four bathrooms! The 24 hour gym is nice as well. The activities during the first week were creative and fun. I look forward to next month!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Preserve is a great place to live! So far I’ve had a very positive experience. The trains can be loud but there’s nothing that can be done about it. The property manager is very kind and is always helpful with whatever you need.

Reply from Miami Preserve

Cool i enjou tye room and the atmosphere. Maintenance is also on the very high level. I really enjoy living there. I like.going to.3 floor as edercise