I have been incredibly pleased with the cleanliness and overall upkeep with the community. Maintenance and staff have made this community very welcoming.

So far I have loved living at the Preserves. My apartment was move-in ready, not needed to be cleaned or do any repairs. However, my only complaint is that the tanning bed is confusing to use, and not always working.

Staff is very helpful and the community is very secure. Even though it is somewhat far from campus, everything is in really great condition.

I love the apartment. Very clean, overall pretty quiet, staff is great and easy to work with, as well as friendly. However, the maintenance requests take time to come through, sometimes up to a week.

The place is great, it looks very nice and clean. The neighbors are for the most part great and its quiet enough to be peaceful but not weird.

Good location, apartment layout allows for privacy, nice amenities like gym, reception and bus. Have had some noise problems. Also, the stairs to the upper levels creak a lot and I occasionally find rusty nails.

The apartment community is very well maintained. The noise from the railroad tracks is annoying during the early morning and late night hours. The location and amenities are great though.

I have really enjoyed my time spent at Miami Preserve so far. I love having my own bedroom, bathroom, and pantry. The rooms are also a great size and coming fully furnished is a huge plus!

Living at The Miami Preserve has been an amazing experience! The amenities are wonderful, and the staff ever so helpful. I truly love where I live.

The staff is excellent and super friendly. Anytime I have any issues or questions they always are very quick to help me. The apartments are nice and fully furnished!

Beautiful buildings, big apartments, nice community and plenty of fun! Deals for current residents and new residents daily! Close to food and uptown events!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Overall, the experience is pretty great. It's nice to have your own bathroom and pantry. We liked it enough to sign for two years. There is ample space in the living and kitchen area, and the bedrooms are a pretty good size too.

Miami Preserve is conveniently located to campus, with a bus stop at the property. It is also near many food and store options. I love the many different freebies they offer, as well.

everything is good here. but the sound insulation of the apartment is not quite good. It's very clear to hear the sound from upstairs and neighborhood.

Great amenities, great buildings, maintenance is very responsive, a lot of fun activities in club house. Own bathroom and bedroom for each person is great!

I really like the Miami Preserve community! It is never too noisy and all neighbors that I have met are very friendly. Overall, the environment/atmosphere of Preserve is very nice.

SO FAR ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AD CONCERNS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED WITHIN A QUICK TIME PERIOD FROM WHEN I FIRST ASKED THEM AND THAT PROVES THAT THE STAFF ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO

I think that everything is done pretty well, however I think that there could be better lighting around the entryways in order to promote a more safe community at night. When i'm walking home at night past ace hardware or on the ramp, I feel sketched out sometimes and lighting would get rid of that feeling. Also, i think that more recycling around the units would be nice as well.

I generally like living at the Miami Preserve. The apartments are nice and the furniture is good quality. I also love having a bus stop that is made just for us. My biggest issue is that it is extremely expensive. It is just as expensive as some Uptown apartments without the benefit of actually being Uptown so that seems high. Maintenance can sometimes take a little while and my roommate was charged for a maintenance issue that wasn't her fault so sometimes it doesn't seem entirely fair. But overall, it has been a good living experience and I would probably recommend it to others.

I believe this residence is extremely clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and remembers your name. Overall this is a wonderful place to live in the Oxford community

Reply from Miami Preserve

The apartments are nice and spacious, everything mostly works as it should but we have had some maintenance needs. Overall the preserve is a nice place to live

Reply from Miami Preserve

I’ve really enjoyed this semester at Miami Preserve. The overall residence experience has been very pleasant and I look forward to living there next year.

Reply from Miami Preserve

I love living at Miami Preserve, the amenities are fantastic and I love having the 24-hour gym access! I also greatly appreciate how quickly staff responds when we have something that needs to be repaired, and that they do unit walkthroughs every once and a while!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Haven't moved in yet, but excited for what seems to be an awesome experience. I've heard many good things about Miami Perserve. Best of all, most of my classes are extremely close by!

Reply from Miami Preserve

Miami Preserve is a great starting point for juniors moving off-campus for the first time or students living in their first apartment. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it for older students or those who don’t like living with multiple younger people.