Good apartment. Lots of space. Neighbors are friendly as well as the people who work for the apartment. So far no problems at all. Thanks...

I really do Love living here. Would definetly renew my lease and would recommend to anyone who asks! It’s a great place in a great neighborhood.

Very quiet place community here good people, property staff have commitment with everyone ,facilities well maintained maintenance guy very courteous and willing to hearing any issues,. Perfect place for living and working, absolutely affordable considering Midland is an expensive city

When me and my moved in we found alot bugs in the unit. One of my electical outlets is not working. But all in all is a nice unir to live in

It’s cool the environments a cool place just needs better lighting other than that great place very spacious has enough room for guests to move about big closest nice bathrooms good kitchen

Great so far. Only complaint is the cars that rev their engines right in front of our building as they go over the pitiful speed bump. Occasionally we hear people arguing loudly.

The office staff is very friendly! We had a tour scheduled and were running late. We called and notified them and she waited for us after closing and gave us the tour. She never rushed us, we sat down and talked numbers. We ultimately picked this complex because of the office staff.

Overall an average experience. Apartments are pretty small. Rents are high. Good location. Nice pool. A plus that it has hookups in the apartment for washer and dryer.

Peaceful community, friendly neighbors!! It is quite!! I feel safe! Great location!! Management is very accomadating and Clean environment!!

On site staff are very helpful and try to keep our grounds in good condition. When I have requested to get something fixed or looked at, the maintenance team is quick to look at it and usually repairs/replaces the damaged item that day.

My experience has been pleasant. I renewed my contract on January 2018 because I have had no issues as a tenant. Currently, I am experiencing a repair , but apartment personnel has been in contact with me on the progress of repair. Very satisfied.

maintenance gets done fast, no worries just a peaceful residence. good place to live i moved from out of town. i need more words to get to 140... short and sweet does the trick.

I love it here. Nice and peaceful, my kids enjoy they pool area. Parking is great and the apartment is nice. Neighbors seem nice and landlord is nice as well

I like the community overall. I really like the pool and the laundry facility. They are always nice and clean. But I have had some problems with other residents. It seems like the neighbors have the cops called on them at least once a week for one reason or another. Also, some people like to park their cars in the middle of the road way late at night and blast music.

The apartment is nice. I've made it my home. But for the $602 increase in my rent, effective 9/01/18, there should be some upgrades or improvements offered. Like new or clean carpeting, properly fixing the toilet (it rocks back and forth), the kitchen and bathroom cabinets are very dated, free use of the community laundry. I should be given some reward after being a resident for 3 years and never once paying my rent late.

The apartments are older and not very pretty. No roaches and they regularly spray. Its decent but the rent is way too high for what you get.