As a new tenant, I like that the building is well maintained and that there office to take care for all my needs and request. like also all the amenities in the building

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The location is wonderful. I am in love with the entire look of the building as well as the apartment itself. I also love the town home concept

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love this community especially the staff. Always so helpful and accommodating. They keep the common areas very clean and the amenities are great!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Enjoy living here. Nice area, relatively quiet, and amenities are kept in good shape. Only complaints is the weight of dumbbells being too low, as well as not having a free weight bar in the gym. A bit of leaves do gather in the pool during the “winter”.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live. Very cheek, modern and clean. Only 7 min driving from Nova. Has all the amenities you need and the maintenance staff is very quick to fix an problems you may have. Can’t recommend this place enough.

Helpful staff. Great location near shopping and restaurants. Love my apartment. The online payment & maintenance request is easy and convenient to use.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I recently moved here and I simply love it. It si pet friendly which is a big plus, great for my golden retriever. The team is amazing, from Stephane, Anne and Aliza, they are always taking care of residents amazingly great. It is well located and walking distance to restaurants, shops and more. If you are in high floor you will be able to enjoy the view sipping a glass of wine from your balcony. You will not regret living here at all. I am looking forward to stay for a long time.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Awesome place to live great amenities very clean luxurious and fun. Awesome pool, awesome people, and awesome experience. People who work here are awesome

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

So far been a good experience. New resident. Looking forward to seeing how it goes in next few months. I have to get my (2) garage clickers.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Have loved the location and how the staff is treats it's residents with respect. 😉😉😉😉😁😁😁😁p.s. bring on more activities surely I have made friends as well as networking.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I looked at so many places before moving into midtown, and I have to say I’m really happy with my choice. I love our apartment, it’s beautiful, functional and it’s a pleasure to come home to. I think the grounds are very well maintained and the staff are very helpful!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Sometimes to strict. Hallways are always very cold. Not enough parking. Where are the tennis courts ? Overall nice place to live and happy with service.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Best place to live. Neighbors are great. Events are great. The staff is so friendly and awesome. Everything is online and simple. I really have no complaints.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Just moved in. So far everything perfect, nice staff, very polite and profesional. My home is very good, comfortable and no neighbour noises. I love this place

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

People are friendly and any problem I’ve had the staff has done everything they could to accommodate those issuesMoving and we had some issues but the staff did more than was necessary to make that move as comfortable as possible

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Everything about this place has been awesome. From the moving in, to the residents, to the staff. The environment is so friendly, that it makes my stay even that more enjoyable

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Month 2! My experience has been nothing but pleasant. All of the residents and staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. I have no complaints!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Pretty good experience, office staff is friendly, building is nice and clean. Wish there was a bigger/better gym. Also wish the apartments were a bit more updated, feel like a lot of other apartments in the area are more updated and around the same price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

great building to live in! always clean and always just nice to come home to. Neighbors are always super nice and office and maintenance staff are the best !

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The leasing agent staff and maintenance staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. The building is well maintained and the amenities are great.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

My experience was great! The staff had been nothing but helpful, accommodating, and kind. I cannot wait to live here! The amenities are awesome and the entire building is so friendly and warm.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Everything is great with the complex, and the living experience. This site is a little wonky though; it seems hard to navigate. I cannot even figure out how to add a profile pic, but I see others have. Are we going to be able to message each other? Seems like this would be a benefit to those who join this community, especially since it is difficult to meet people when everyone is so busy with "life" during the normal workday and on weekends. I'm looking for people who like to cycle, so I can start a group. I was hoping this site could facilitate that - Will the functionality of this site eventually progress to that? Also, I can see that other residents have submitted feedback (on my Activity Feed), but I cannot read that feedback. This site seems limited right now, and I'm wondering when the vendor (CR) is going to open up the features a bit more. thank you! Bob

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The administration team is very kind and helpful. I have great neighbors and the property is very well maintained. I’m very happy living here.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I just moved into Midtown24 and the move in experience has been great so far. The staff has been very helpful and accommodating. I am looking forward to my stay.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The monthly activities are a great way to meet people. Although I wish they were more frequent. It is also great to have so many good places to eat so close by.