Just moved in. So far everything perfect, nice staff, very polite and profesional. My home is very good, comfortable and no neighbour noises. I love this place

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

People are friendly and any problem I’ve had the staff has done everything they could to accommodate those issuesMoving and we had some issues but the staff did more than was necessary to make that move as comfortable as possible

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Everything about this place has been awesome. From the moving in, to the residents, to the staff. The environment is so friendly, that it makes my stay even that more enjoyable

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Month 2! My experience has been nothing but pleasant. All of the residents and staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. I have no complaints!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Pretty good experience, office staff is friendly, building is nice and clean. Wish there was a bigger/better gym. Also wish the apartments were a bit more updated, feel like a lot of other apartments in the area are more updated and around the same price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

great building to live in! always clean and always just nice to come home to. Neighbors are always super nice and office and maintenance staff are the best !

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The leasing agent staff and maintenance staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. The building is well maintained and the amenities are great.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

My experience was great! The staff had been nothing but helpful, accommodating, and kind. I cannot wait to live here! The amenities are awesome and the entire building is so friendly and warm.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Everything is great with the complex, and the living experience. This site is a little wonky though; it seems hard to navigate. I cannot even figure out how to add a profile pic, but I see others have. Are we going to be able to message each other? Seems like this would be a benefit to those who join this community, especially since it is difficult to meet people when everyone is so busy with "life" during the normal workday and on weekends. I'm looking for people who like to cycle, so I can start a group. I was hoping this site could facilitate that - Will the functionality of this site eventually progress to that? Also, I can see that other residents have submitted feedback (on my Activity Feed), but I cannot read that feedback. This site seems limited right now, and I'm wondering when the vendor (CR) is going to open up the features a bit more. thank you! Bob

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The administration team is very kind and helpful. I have great neighbors and the property is very well maintained. I’m very happy living here.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I just moved into Midtown24 and the move in experience has been great so far. The staff has been very helpful and accommodating. I am looking forward to my stay.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The monthly activities are a great way to meet people. Although I wish they were more frequent. It is also great to have so many good places to eat so close by.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at Midtown 24 has a great blend of positive atmosphere clean environment Pleasant staff well located apartment building location with many amenities that I use and enjoy almost daily. I have had a couple of friends move in here already and I myself moved in on a friend recommendation because they were so happy here as well (Gretel) . I plan on being here quite a bit longer and continuing to enjoy my cozy comfortable Refuge that I have found here at Midtown.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is amazing. The four star is for the gym. Maybe take out one treadmill and replace with stair master and take out one elliptical and replace stair master or stationary bike.

I love living at Midtown 24! It is so convenient to all of the shops and highways in the area. The staff is amazing, Mario showed me two apartment homes and he is the best Sales Director! He made my son and I feel at home. If I were you I would totally rent at Midtwon 24!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Living here is fun. Good amenities. Amazing staff members. Superfast maintenance. Free coffee and beverages. Also guests can get free wifif while waiting on us.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The staff is amazing and attentive. The building is always clean and smells great. All of the neighbors are friendly and this is Avery dog friendly apt complex

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown24 is a great to live. The staff is always very helpful (thanks Alyssa!!). Maintenance folks always work great and efficiently (I've always dealt with Abel). Very enjoyable experience and would highly recommend nice neighbors to move in.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Mario was excellent. He helped us find the best apartment for the right price. The apartment is spacious, has lots of windows and a beautiful kitchen. Each room has their own walk in closet and we even have a patio over looking the street.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great staff and maintenance crew. Love the location. But there are too many parties at the pool with large crowds and music. Also residents should be more aware of picking up after themselves in public areas.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is a great and safe community for my big family. We love the food trucks that come over and the different events that are presented so we all can meet our neighbors.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Amazing!! Love the office and maintenance team. Work orders resolved within half day. Stefane, Alyssa and Mario are all ROCKSTARS! Everyone is so nice-even the neighbors. I love my new home.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is really nice and friendly but when it comes to use some the amenities sometimes they don’t work and they don’t let you know in advance that they’re not working. It’s a pet friendly environment but pet policies are not strong enough when it comes to penalties for pet related violations. It’s a nice places to live but they still have some work to do. According to people that’s been here longer the community has changed and previous managements used to maintain the property better than it looks now.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 Apartments has a great location in Plantation, FL with nearby shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants. Downsides are that management has been unable to fix cold temperatures in common areas for many months, rent changes on a daily basis leading to the possibility that you may end up with a high rent when you sign your lease, and mail for prior residents isn't forwarded and fills your mailbox (the regular mailman is AWOL).

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown has happily been my home for the last two years! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Clean, quiet, convenient, upscale! I Love it!