Great place to live. Quiet and can't beat the location. It's like being on vacation while living at home. The staff are always friendly and the common areas are always clean.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live, close to food and fun. Building is modern and clean, workers are pleasant. Amenities encourage fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community and close to everything that I love. My favorite grocery stores, the mall and my bank. Overall love midtown24 and would def be living her for quite sometime.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great Apartment! I really like the staff and amenities. It's very pet friendly and I appreciate that very much. Would recommend to my friends and family!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Friendly staff and Residents. Great place to call home. I love coming home every day . A kind, loving and friendly community . I would recommend here to anyone I know

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is an excellent apartment community. The management and staff is friendly and efficient, and the common areas are kept very clean. Thank you! It may be of further help to the residents to have carts on each garage floor for the residents to share, so that residents could transport everything from their car to apartment in one trip after a busy day of shopping! (Use it and return it type thing... even if it cost a quarter or dollar per use like the smart carts at the airport; but, more designed to transport groceries and household items vs. luggage)

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The complex is beautiful with a lot of hang-out areas in the community areas. The recent management hasn't been maintaining the elevators as much which is a pet peeve so hopefully they put more effort in that going forward. The staff and neighbors are all friendly people. Overall great place to live.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is amazing , building is always clean. I highly recommend anyone looking to live in a high rise this is the place to be . Easy parking

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have been living at midtown 24 for over 4 years,l can ot even imagine living anywhere else. The people and the building are perfect. Any issue at all maintenance is there immediately,even just to fix a light bulb. I would recommend any to live here. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The building is kept immaculate. Midtown 24 is located next to everything, no need to drive to the mall or nearest restraint.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live in plantation. Great residents and management. Small issues to get resolved but management are working hard and getting it done.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live and work. Really nice staff that is helpful and attentive. Really like the location because it is close to shopping and major highways.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have been living at midtown for 3+ years the community is excellent with friendly staff and friendly neighbors. The building is close to everything you can possibly need.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This community is amazing and the amenities are top of the line. The leasing office staff are great, they are friendly, extremely helpful, and they go above and beyond to attend to your needs, ensuring that your experience living at Midtown 24 is nothing short of absolutely amazing! I love it here!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 has provided excellent service since the day that we moved in three years ago! The staff in particular help make this a special place.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been living here for 3 years and it’s always great! The staff particular have been extremely helpful and friendly which is very important to me when deciding on a community to make home.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Often notices are sent out regarding pet policy, parking permit policy, etc. yet actions are never taken on offenders. There is an attendant parked inside the garage just sitting in his vehicle with flashers on, yet I can count dozens of vehicles that have no sticker and the attendant does nothing. Same with pets, so many times I see dogs not on a leash or feces that is never picked up in a bag by pet owner. The late night loud music played in various apartments has become excessive since the holidays and northern travelers have made their way down to Florida. The trash in the hallways on each floor and the elevators is terrible, especially in the evening. Last, the Leasing office hours being cut back is an inconvenience to those that work until 5:00 PM and have to navigate traffic to even come close to getting into the office before closing. There is not an easy means of contacting someone in the office for assistance. Nobody answers a phone let alone, find a number listed on the website to be able to contact someone.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living here. I have been here for 4 years gone through quite a few management teams. I find this current team is dedicated and will help you in any way they can.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown so far has been amazing to us! We love having a gym and a jacuzzi right in our backyard. If anything needs fixing Jose is on the ball.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great units, amenities, and staff. Super convenient location, from the grocery store to the mall anything you need is within walking distance. Awesome place to live

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

My experience at midtown 24 has been fantastic. The staff has been extremely courteous and quite a bit of help as we were moving from out of town and had furniture deliveries etc that had to happen without me in town yet. Property is well maintained and the location is perfect!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love this place! If I could live here forever I would. The management team is awesome and caring and always available and goes out of their way to take care of the residents. There has been numerous times I got a perishable delivery and they held onto it for me until I got home or delivered mail to my door/ gave me a phone call because I didn’t put the apartment number on it. The residents are all friendly, all maintenance issues are fixed the next day (unless there’s a hurricane haha) and the building is always clean. Even with it being such a dog friendly community, I never hear dogs from my apartment. Amenities are A1 and so is the free coffee bar. I could go on and on, but you probably get the point. I’m sad to be relocating, I’ve never had a better rental experience before in my life. Thank you Midtown Staff!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love the ladies who work downstairs and love the apt complex as a whole. The grout in the bathrooms (and other things) could use a little work.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community with lots of activities. Would be better if they had some sort of monthly calendar listing all of the upcoming events to help allow residents to plan on attending the events.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have been living here for three years now and it's like family here. The staff is very helpful and nice. Whatever you need they are there for you.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great apartment and area! The surrounding are is very safe and friendly. The complex is very clean with routine cleaning and maintenance. I would recommend anyone to live here.