Often notices are sent out regarding pet policy, parking permit policy, etc. yet actions are never taken on offenders. There is an attendant parked inside the garage just sitting in his vehicle with flashers on, yet I can count dozens of vehicles that have no sticker and the attendant does nothing. Same with pets, so many times I see dogs not on a leash or feces that is never picked up in a bag by pet owner. The late night loud music played in various apartments has become excessive since the holidays and northern travelers have made their way down to Florida. The trash in the hallways on each floor and the elevators is terrible, especially in the evening. Last, the Leasing office hours being cut back is an inconvenience to those that work until 5:00 PM and have to navigate traffic to even come close to getting into the office before closing. There is not an easy means of contacting someone in the office for assistance. Nobody answers a phone let alone, find a number listed on the website to be able to contact someone.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Nice place to live, pretty quiet which is nice. Wish the gym was bigger or had a few stair masters. The only big issue is the pets. They pee in the building and the owners don’t clean it up.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The complex is beautiful with a lot of hang-out areas in the community areas. The recent management hasn't been maintaining the elevators as much which is a pet peeve so hopefully they put more effort in that going forward. The staff and neighbors are all friendly people. Overall great place to live.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 Apartments has a great location in Plantation, FL with nearby shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants. Downsides are that management has been unable to fix cold temperatures in common areas for many months, rent changes on a daily basis leading to the possibility that you may end up with a high rent when you sign your lease, and mail for prior residents isn't forwarded and fills your mailbox (the regular mailman is AWOL).

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is really nice and friendly but when it comes to use some the amenities sometimes they don’t work and they don’t let you know in advance that they’re not working. It’s a pet friendly environment but pet policies are not strong enough when it comes to penalties for pet related violations. It’s a nice places to live but they still have some work to do. According to people that’s been here longer the community has changed and previous managements used to maintain the property better than it looks now.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great staff and maintenance crew. Love the location. But there are too many parties at the pool with large crowds and music. Also residents should be more aware of picking up after themselves in public areas.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is a great and safe community for my big family. We love the food trucks that come over and the different events that are presented so we all can meet our neighbors.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have been living at midtown for 3+ years the community is excellent with friendly staff and friendly neighbors. The building is close to everything you can possibly need.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Pretty good experience, office staff is friendly, building is nice and clean. Wish there was a bigger/better gym. Also wish the apartments were a bit more updated, feel like a lot of other apartments in the area are more updated and around the same price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live in plantation. Great residents and management. Small issues to get resolved but management are working hard and getting it done.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community with lots of activities. Would be better if they had some sort of monthly calendar listing all of the upcoming events to help allow residents to plan on attending the events.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is amazing. The four star is for the gym. Maybe take out one treadmill and replace with stair master and take out one elliptical and replace stair master or stationary bike.

Great place to live and work. Really nice staff that is helpful and attentive. Really like the location because it is close to shopping and major highways.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love the ladies who work downstairs and love the apt complex as a whole. The grout in the bathrooms (and other things) could use a little work.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Just moved in. So far everything perfect, nice staff, very polite and profesional. My home is very good, comfortable and no neighbour noises. I love this place

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Living here is fun. Good amenities. Amazing staff members. Superfast maintenance. Free coffee and beverages. Also guests can get free wifif while waiting on us.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great Apartment! I really like the staff and amenities. It's very pet friendly and I appreciate that very much. Would recommend to my friends and family!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at Midtown 24! It is so convenient to all of the shops and highways in the area. The staff is amazing, Mario showed me two apartment homes and he is the best Sales Director! He made my son and I feel at home. If I were you I would totally rent at Midtwon 24!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The leasing agent staff and maintenance staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. The building is well maintained and the amenities are great.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at Midtown 24 has a great blend of positive atmosphere clean environment Pleasant staff well located apartment building location with many amenities that I use and enjoy almost daily. I have had a couple of friends move in here already and I myself moved in on a friend recommendation because they were so happy here as well (Gretel) . I plan on being here quite a bit longer and continuing to enjoy my cozy comfortable Refuge that I have found here at Midtown.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The monthly activities are a great way to meet people. Although I wish they were more frequent. It is also great to have so many good places to eat so close by.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

great building to live in! always clean and always just nice to come home to. Neighbors are always super nice and office and maintenance staff are the best !

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Everything about this place has been awesome. From the moving in, to the residents, to the staff. The environment is so friendly, that it makes my stay even that more enjoyable

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown has happily been my home for the last two years! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Clean, quiet, convenient, upscale! I Love it!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Amazing!! Love the office and maintenance team. Work orders resolved within half day. Stefane, Alyssa and Mario are all ROCKSTARS! Everyone is so nice-even the neighbors. I love my new home.