Midtown Commons at Crestview Station

4.1

4.1

Adrian
I’m very happy with the community and amenities, the location of the apartment complex, and all the area has to offer from restaurants, bars, and retail stores.
Salvador
I haven’t had any issues so far in my apartment. There are a lot of parking spaces in my building and it’s quiet around my apartment. The train station is also super convenient!
Megan
I can’t believe I’ve been a resident for almost five years! Outside of my disdain for moving, my tenure here at Midtown has been because of so many good things. The location is great and very walkable for me, especially not having a car. It’s centrally located and 10-15 mins from just about everything I need. The office and maintenance staff also are great. I don’t have a ton of issues, but everyone I’ve worked with has been really pleasant and attentive to my concerns. The only thing I wish I could improve is the noisiness of my upstairs neighbors. Other than that, I love it here!
Isaac
I’ve lived here for 3 years now and have enjoyed my time. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. During the winter storm they checked on residence to make no further problems arose. I recommend living here.
Juan
Ridiculous raise of price on the renewal, just to build more apartments because what they have to fix they took several months and they haven’t finish
Verified Resident
Great community and such wonderful staff, from office to maintenance. Love living here and all the community events which seem to be occurring more frequently!
Amy
Really enjoy living here so far, just a few things that aren’t ideal like the grout around our sinks and the patio — it probably could have been repainted before move-in but that feels nitpicky. Love the location and our space feels cute and modern.
Francois
Great location near all the essentials and fun stuff to do in Austin. The parking garage is mid-tier than other places. I've seen a couple of abandoned cars and terrible tight parking spots. the Exit garage gate is inconsistent at times.
Mustafa
I love location !!! Also I love staff here Very positive and friendly!! Hopefully my back yard courtyard will be beautiful after construction is over :) my neighbor told me this courtyard used to be beautiful and gated all the way and safe . Looking forward to see improvement in the future:)
Tara
So far the staff have been amazing, the environment has a lot of nice amenities (pool, fitness center, several courtyards). It has been a great move in to a new community.