Midtown Commons at Crestview Station

4.1

1,032 Reviews

Verified Resident
about 15 hours ago
Could not have asked for a better experience! Everyone in the leasing office has been helpful and attentive to any needs or issues we've brought up. Everything about Midtown Commons has either met or exceeded my expectations!
Kristopher
The apartments and common areas are great! There are some proactive things I wish were being done to improve safety and cleanliness in the buildings.
Rose
Front office staff we're all incredibly friendly and helpful. I really appreciate how they went above and beyond to help me get my lease signed and settled in. They even introduced cool spots around the neighborhood. Moving is stressful, but I think it really helped
Ashni
Midtown commons is a fun, safe, and welcoming community! Everyone here, from the front office staff to maintenance to residents, is super friendly.
Anthony
The doors in the hall are loud. Assuming the lack of carpet? Also washing machine isn’t filling. Otherwise the pool is nice and the front staff are very nice
Kenneth
Lily has been great in helping us set up our new home! She has been amazing in every step of the journey and she is so excited about the community and for us to join it.
Salvador
The apartment itself is nice. I would say that there needs to be more security. Even though they added a new system to open the gates/doors to the hallways, anyone can just walk into the elevator and stairs area. The area in general is great because there’s bars, breweries, restaurants and coffee shops all within walking distance.
Michael
amenities are great, staff is helpful, location is great, maintenance is great. the continued lack of action for securing the parking garage is an indicator of lack of safety here though. that is why this property loses a star.
Kelly
Overall Midtown Commons has been an amazing place to live. It is so close to all the activities that are going on in Austin and close to the train station. The price is great, especially for the rising Austin prices! The management is helpful, attentive, and friendly. They also have great resident events as well. Maintence requests are answered promptly and fixed quickly. It has been a great place to live!
Nathan
Living here has had its up and downs for sure. Overall I love my apartment and the community here. The leasing office employees are very kind and helpful :)