I enjoy living here and I am satisfied with my roommates and believe it was a great matched. I plan on living here while in college. Thank you for everything.

I absolutely love living here! The management is amazing and very helpful and really puts the tenets first. The layout of the apartments are very nice too.

Beautiful and very well-kept environment with very nice staff. The apartment is very clean and professional looking. Cable kinda sucks because we haven’t been able to get. I’m in love with the kitchen.

The new management is awesome. Lola is a great manager. I had a few problems and Lola was able to get everything fixed in a timely manner. Great amenities and nice staff!

Quite living environment with clean and new appliances and furniture. Spacious and the staff is always helpful. Pool area and property is always kept clean.

Front office staff is great. No complaints and reasonable prices! Great amenities but the gym could use some update or more equipment. Overall love living here

Great staff and community. Very good friends with the managers and they are always there to solve any issues. Neighbors are great and the entire community is very well maintained!

My experience here at midtown had been great so far with fun stuff to do!! I am looking forward to living here the rest of my college career

The place is always upkept, staff is nice and willing to work with you. They have lots of rewards and opportunities for prizes as well. The maintenance crew are quick to help.

Apartment are really nice and well taken care of. Management is nice but sometimes takes several times for me to get a job done in my apartment. The things they promised in the beginning are not being delivered within the claimed date.

So far I have really enjoyed my time here at Midtown. I have spoken very highly about it to all of my friends and have recommended it to anyone and everyone. It was very clean and home-y when I moved in and I am very happy with the room that I am living in!

I've lived here for 2 years, going on 3, and I love it. I think these apartments are the best out of all the student housing options in Corpus.

Thus far Midtown has been a pretty good experience when compared to other apartments I have lived at in the area. My one gripe is that it seems like the water temperatures are swapped in my bathroom in both the shower and sink. For all I know, my toilet flushes with hot water.

I’ve had some issues with getting payments and working out my lease, but actually living here has been good. There are a few minor issues I’ve had but overall has been a good experience.

The apartment complex is clean and all the appliances are modern. The rooms are a decent size and move in was easy. WOuld recommend living here.

Good area , gas stations nearby are convenient, however utilities could be better - a lot of maintenance issues, clean environment, safe for students

So far my living experience here has been going well. For the most part the neighbors I have met have been friendly and the complex is decently quiet, which is convenient for studying.

Great amenities, gated community is always nice, and free cable and wifi is a plus! Rent is a little high, but more reasonable compared to other university living.

I live these apartments. From the staff members to the amenities and pool, fitness center . I like that the property is gated and the lawn is always nice and clean.

Have 3 starts because although it’s a great place to live. My apartment was dirty at move in and the roads are bad along here. Maintenance has not come to fix the issues I submitted on day 1 and management never responds

I really like everything about Midtown Corpus except for the roaches and bugs. I can’t cook food without roaches attacking my food that I’m in the middle of cooking on the stove and I can’t use the bathroom without seeing multiple roaches scurrying around all over my stuff. Luckily they have exterminated 2 times but I still have roaches. Everything else about Midtown is Great though. Helpful office staff, pretty and kept up property, and really nice apartments!

Very nice and very convenient in terms of price, location and community. Parking is never crowded like other complexes, and staff is pretty reliable.

Amazing, couldn’t ask for better people, the apartments are beautiful, the managers are chill and the rent isn’t too much, maintenance people are super cool too

Walls are way to thin, always hearing people in the hallway or my neighbors, even the people below and above me. I love how it’s close to my school.

i really enjoy midtown because of my roommates, location, and amenities. The only think I am disappointed about is that I still haven't received my TV from my lease I signed back in May.