Midtown Green

4.7

4.7

I have loved my time at Midtown Green. My 1br apartment faces the green and the pavilion so I get to see the live music every Friday! Such a great view and the community is first class. I love the amenities like the pool and office area. I’ve really enjoyed living here and plan to renew my lease and stay longer.
The staffs are very friendly. Place is always clean and love the fresh flowers arrangements every week. I love waiting room and also the business room with great facilities equipments that they provide
Great location, value, amenities, well appointed apartment. Close to work-iversary restaurants, shopping, night life. Looking forward to a pleasant new home.
I love the amenities, the walking areas outside the bldg where I walk my dog on daily basis. It is what we've Always wanted. A little transition after renting homes for past 7 Years, and it feels real safe and secure especially with strict key FOB to access the building. I have Always been real passionate about North Hills Midtown, and now to finally get to reside in the Heart of it all makes everything come full circle. Since moving in, been so busy lately, I still haven't found time to check out the pool and workout room amenities. I certainly will soon, once these weekend work trips are finished.
Great place to live. The team does a great job with events that are fun and welcoming. Not to emanation the little happy hours on the surprise days.
I love living here! Being in the heart of North Hills is so convenient and fun, I love being able to walk to my favorite places. Also, the entire Midtown Green team is the best!
I enjoy the new gym equipment and apartment! The area has a lot of fun activities for the apartment complex like bowling. The shops and restaurants are more active.
So far it has been a good experience. I have been treated with kindness and all my questions have been answered. I look forward to a long experience at Midtown Green.
Great location with many nearby restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment. Great amenities. Modern design and well-kept. Friendly and engaging staff.
An absolutely amazing community. The staff are fantastic, the location is perfect, community events bring a smile to my face, and the floorplans are well thought and cozy. No issues after a month of living here!