Midtown Green

4.7

4.7

I love living here! Being in the heart of North Hills is so convenient and fun, I love being able to walk to my favorite places. Also, the entire Midtown Green team is the best!
I enjoy the new gym equipment and apartment! The area has a lot of fun activities for the apartment complex like bowling. The shops and restaurants are more active.
So far it has been a good experience. I have been treated with kindness and all my questions have been answered. I look forward to a long experience at Midtown Green.
Great location with many nearby restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment. Great amenities. Modern design and well-kept. Friendly and engaging staff.
An absolutely amazing community. The staff are fantastic, the location is perfect, community events bring a smile to my face, and the floorplans are well thought and cozy. No issues after a month of living here!
Recently moved in and very happy with how clean the hallways are, the great service, and the amazing neighborhood. Not regretting moving here at all so far! Hope to make some good memories here!
I thoroughly enjoy living here. K love the neighborhood and my apartment. The environment is peaceful and so quiet. The management keeps the public area spotless. The best apartment complex I’ve lived in.
Great experience so far. The leasing staff are quick to answer any questions and maintenance is super quick! I love the amenities as well. The pool is great
My move in process was smooth, simple and efficient. The office staff was friendly and very helpful throughout my transition to Midtown Green.
Excellent General Manager: Ms. Jessica! Beautiful setting and tranquility at nights. One can tell that much thought and care went into designing this beautiful place, that I’m proud to call, “My home.”