Midtown Green

4.6

4.6

Hasina
There’s always something going on at the apartments! And anytime there’s an issue or work order, the team is very prompt and professional!!!
Aalise
Overall it is good. I’m glad they got rid of those horrible concerts that use to take place outside. I would definitely like more closet space for just random things
Bryan
I really appreciate the property being updated during 2021. Management is always looking for ways to make MidTown Green a better place to live for the residents.
Andrea
about 2 months ago
Midtown Green apartments are great, wish neighbors were a little more aware of personal space with animals, otherwise we’ve enjoyed living here.
Michelle
2 months ago
Great community! Beautiful location. Friendly environment, good energy and always many events and activities going on in the common rooms and surrounding areas outside as well!
Adrian
3 months ago
I love it here! Jessica and her team here are outstanding! The maintenance team is professional and very thorough. This has been the best place I have ever lived! Great team!
Meredith
4 months ago
I have loved my time at Midtown Green. My 1br apartment faces the green and the pavilion so I get to see the live music every Friday! Such a great view and the community is first class. I love the amenities like the pool and office area. I’ve really enjoyed living here and plan to renew my lease and stay longer.
Le
4 months ago
The staffs are very friendly. Place is always clean and love the fresh flowers arrangements every week. I love waiting room and also the business room with great facilities equipments that they provide
Scott
5 months ago
Great location, value, amenities, well appointed apartment. Close to work-iversary restaurants, shopping, night life. Looking forward to a pleasant new home.
Jonathan
5 months ago
I love the amenities, the walking areas outside the bldg where I walk my dog on daily basis. It is what we've Always wanted. A little transition after renting homes for past 7 Years, and it feels real safe and secure especially with strict key FOB to access the building. I have Always been real passionate about North Hills Midtown, and now to finally get to reside in the Heart of it all makes everything come full circle. Since moving in, been so busy lately, I still haven't found time to check out the pool and workout room amenities. I certainly will soon, once these weekend work trips are finished.