Anytime I need help or have questions, the Midtown staff is always willing to help and to accommodate to my needs! And they always have a positive attitude when helping us.

I love how friendly and helpful the office staff and managers are! They always greet me by name and help answer any questions I have. The layout and space of the apartments is more than enough - I've never felt cramped for space while I've lived here. Overall, with the exception of loud music/parties and the speed bumps, my experience here for the past 2 years has been a positive one.

Great place to live at. Pretty new with very nice furniture. Staff are the nicest people and actually care about you and try to get to know you.

Really great staff and nice apartment for the price. Loved living here! Practically brand new and they are getting lots of new facilities. Kinda sad that I graduated and had to move out!

It’s been great living at Midtown Sam Houston. Staff is so helpful and so is the management. I’m glad I choose to live here , awesome rooms and living.

I’ve really enjoyed my time at Midtown, and I really like that management listened to the residents and added more visitor parking. The staff are always super nice and helpful.

So far it’s been the best place I could ever ask for very spacious and never hear any noise so thats an big bonus. How ever it gets better and better each and every night

The staff was very friendly for my visit. They were able to answer alll of the question I had . This is my first time living out on my own and they made me feel very welcomed

Absolutely love it so far !! Excited about the next few years being here. Appliances, furniture, all of it. The location of the complex is convenient too!

It’s amazing and I absolutely love the place. My roommates love it here the price is amazing and they always have an event going on. Also the pool is beautiful

I just moved here but everything seems to be going good! I like how friendly and helpful everyone is. I was able to roommate with my friend so that was a plus too.

midtown apartments really created a cool community. You gain many lifetime friends from this community! the apartments are modern and are affordable!

Midtown is the perfect little space for college students. If there is an issue its always fixed the next day. It is pet friendly which is great.

Love this place. Friendly neighbors love the staff. Clean area I never have to worry about loud music. The pool is very clean. Walking distance to the school trust me this is the best place to live at no cap.

I love my apartment complex I love the community and the workers they make you feel like family and they get to know you on a personal level.

I love living at midtown! It’s spacious and I don’t really have much issues living here. It’s not too far from campus either. If there’s any issues going on surrounding us, they are quick to send out emails to inform us.

Love the spacing and room sizes & Love staff ! But unfortunately the bugs and wifi are terrible also the water is not hot enough. It is decent but it wont stay hot for too long and you can't really have a decent shower when a roommate is showering at the same time. Also pricing is getting too expensive. But I still like this place and will stay if other things get better ;-)

I absolutely love Midtown! The management is incredible and maintenance is quick to respond! It’s really the best place to live!! The pool is super nice. I have made friendships with staff. The apartment and bedrooms are incredibly specious.

Really nice apartments. Love the size of the living room. Having your own bathroom is rally worth it. The balcony is a really great size I love hanging out on it.

Ive been here 1 year. I love the location, my apartment, the amenities, activities and great staff. My only hang up and the reason I would probably move next year is the fact that my rent increases every year

I love staying here always been a blast. I love the activities you guys throw and the food you guys serve. I like the management team a lot easy to talk to.

I love this apartment. The staff is great and I never have any issues. Great place to live and will be sad to leave :( the community is organized and well ran.

It’s a pretty cool place to live. Nice neighbors. Spacious rooms & beautiful pool. Wish there was a shuttle for school though. Other than that, no complaints.

Living at Midtown has been a great 2nd year experience being here at Sam Houston. Not only are the staff great but also the residence as well!

I really love these apartments! The space in the units is great and the community is usually quiet except for nights when people come back from the bars or host parties. Office staff are also very friendly and try to know everybody by name.