Midtown905- Denton
4 stars347 Reviews

Until now it's been great. I do feel a little unsafe in the mornings, like I get up super early and go to the gym so it's still dark out there and the main gates are open, I just always feel on the edge and unsafe while walking to the gym. I hope the gates start working soon. The staff here is super sweet and helpful.
Midtown has great deals in regards to rent but we have had many issues since moving in last August. Sometimes we have to remind about our request and others times request are done immediately. Overall Midtown is not to bad but could use some improvements.
Friendly Community with fun activities at the club house and safe dog park. Helpful staff in the office when needed and quick with their responses
I’ve had a few maintenance issues but they were taken care of in a timely manner. My appliances work. The air is cold in the living room but the rooms are hot even with the fan on.
It’s a good place. However, when I moved in there was a dead cockroach in my bathroom and my first 5 or so house keys didn’t work. After all of that was fixed, though, I’ve been enjoying my time here.
The management tries their hardest to help accommodate all of our issues. They throw fun events and give away special prizes. Great apartment complex!
Overall a good apartment, just very loud in the actual bedroom because of the street. It would be great to have updated washer and dryer as well.
All of the employees are so nice and helpful. Maintenance takes a while but I understand that there are so many apartments to take care of. I don’t like my fob is a card bc i have to take it out of my wallet any time I need it.
The staff have been very nice and helpful since and before moving in. Moving in was very simple and easy, I was very impressed with how clean the apartment was when we first moved in.
Staff is really friendly and the apartment is very beautiful and located in a convenient area near everything. It’s a lot cheaper than the other apartments in the area too