This is a great place to live i love the community and the staff especially the maintenance staff they are very friendly and always get the job done...

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been here 2 years... This is in the Best Location, close to everything, it's a Quiet Community and Management is on point. If your looking in the area - check it out!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff at office is really friendly and always address you by name. From day one it just felt like home walking in to the leasing office. Heather is wonderful and always available.

I love the community. It's quiet and cozy. Everyone is very kind from the leasing office to the tenants. My apartment is just the right size and the community is very well kept! Looking forward to staying at Milana Reserve!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved from New York and have been content with our stay in Milana Reserve. Went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom. We’ve been living here for almost 3 years.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The only bad experience we've had is in reference to oarming my husband's work vehicle. He told the office about the vehicle and they really didn't assist. They simply told him it was too big. Yet it fit just fine in a parking space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here. Everyone in the office is very nice , friendly and helpful. Property is well kept and the pool area is very nice. The maintenance crew is also very helpful.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love love love this place. It is very cozy and quiet. The neighbors are always friendly and when I do eventually find a house to move into it will be sad to leave !

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent area with great staff! Apartments have all of the basics you need and have nice wood floors. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I just moved in so my experience is very limited but, everyone has been great with making sure the move was smooth & answering all my questions.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

It's nice and clean, some upgrades wouldn't hurt for amount of rent but. I love the area havnt had any brake ins or anything. They get 5 just for the area

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here only a few things they need to fix but other than that I love my apartment. Roads need to be fix but that’s it. If you need something fix they are quick to respond

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice neighborhood , spacious two bedroom apartments. Love my fireplace, good size pool. Convenient location to both of my sons schools. Quiet area

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and well maintained. Never had issue with anything . Staff always friendly and answer questions. Its just a bit noisy, the gym area needs improvements and buidlings are a bit old. Laundy facility on weekends is too busy.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have the best experience while living at Milana Reserve. The maintenance guys are wonderful and the office people very helpful. I plan to move when I buy my own place

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love Milana❤❤ I enjoy stopping by the office from time to time for no reason but to just see Martha,Meagan, and even that Heather (teeheehee). Everyone is just so friendly and nice. I love this community and never want to leave. Maintenance is always on point....Always!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

besides minor issues of neighboring smells coming through the walls, overall i have a great experience in this community. the staff is great and the maintenance crew are always friendly and on time

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Living at Milana has been great. Heather makes everything better, her positive attitude always brightens my day and anytime there is a problem she makes sure to get it handled right away. Scott in maintenance is amazing. He’s always professional but loves to joke around, never leaves a mess and makes sure you’re happy before he leaves. The staff is always smiling when you see them and they go out of their way to make sure the residents are happy. I love living here! Been here for 3 years and will be for at least another 2 years. Thanks Milana Staff for making my home feel like home.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this place. The scenery is what got me at first. The office personnel are very kind and are mostly available. I have been her going on two years and I have not had any problems living here. Both of my units have been bug free and neighbors have been really nice. This is a friendly neighborhood. It is pet friendly as well. I do not have pets but I have noticed that the residents that do have been mindful enough to clean up after their pets. I have not had any problems with dogs off the leashes or running into droppings. The community is clean.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very great Community. Staff is very helpful. If you have any issue in the house,maintenance respond within couple of hours and issue get resolved in no time. Very quiet and we feel safe. They have big balcony with big storage place. Love this place.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The Atmosphere is always Pleasant , quiet and staff is very friendly. No matter what is going on or what the problem is they will make sure it’s right

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything great so far since move-in date. No issues. Nice and personable staff. Reasonable pricing and convenient location; shopping and restaurants close by.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Best experience. Left the state and there was no other place to compare. Hadn't come back! Five years strong! Martha, Heather, Jodi, and maintenance are amazing. Problems, which are very few, are resolved in a timely fashion!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Milana Reserve Apartments is wonderful! The office staff is so positive and happy! They always call me by name! The other day our oven just stopped working out of the blue and the maintenance guys came over the same day. It wasn't fixable so they just bought and installed for us a brand new oven!!! They are so nice and come right away to fix even the smallest of problems. They never give us a hard time either. They are so friendly and personable. The kids love the parties the office puts on. Pool parties, Halloween parties, Christmas parties! They find any reason to celebrate. They always go above and beyond with food, games, prizes and have such creative activities for the kids. The kids love feeding the ducks and turtles at the pond and swimming in the beautiful pool. We love being here. Everyone is so kind. This has been the best fit for our family. :)

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The appartment complex and amenities are great. Good location, many shops near by. Ten minutes from Raymond James stadium. Parking can improve