Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

It honestly has been a dream living here. My only complaint is the amount of bugs getting in during the rainy season but they’re pretty easy to deal with
I’m super happy here. I’m going to miss living here when I move. My fav place is my balcony. The community is nice and quiet. The people are friendly.
We love our apartment and how nice the front staff is. Everything is easily fixable and stuff. The trash valet is awful and the man that picks it up is extremely disrespectful. So that’s why I took a star away
I love the community and I love my apartment, management is great and friendly. Property is well kept. This feels like home. I plan on being here for a long time.
I’ve lived in the community for over 3 years, it’s pretty quiet and a great location with plenty of options close for shopping and eating.!!
Love the community, the staff who gets things done and take care of their residents. Staying for another year because of it. Thank you for everything you do!
This is my first apartment living experience and Milana Reserve and its people has made it a great one, thank you!! The environment, the design, the facilities but most importantly its management team, makes it a great place to live.
I love living at Milana Reserve! Marvin and Miguel are the best maintenance technicians ever!! The community is always well taken care of. The only issue I have is with valet trash. I leave my trash bin outside my door and he never puts it back I always have to go to my side neighbors door to get my bin. Very inconvenient.
Super fast at getting to order requests! Lots of things to do around the property, and so many nice helpful neighbors!! We recommend any chance we get!
Nice, clean community . Great office staff and maintenance that are ready to help when needed. The management comes up with fun things for the residents to participate in.