Been here almost 3years and so far my experience has been nothing but good, this is a good , safe and quiet community, love the staff and maintenance always helpful.

Marvin did a great job replacing my fridge , thanks to Martha for getting it replaced when it was broken. New bbq grill at pool area looks great

I moved in about a week ago and I must say, I am extremely happy that I made this decision. The community is well kept, beautiful and extremely quiet. The staff has been amazing since day one. I am glad to call myself a resident of Milana Reserve. I will be sure to refer this community to anyone looking for a true place to call their home.

It has been a good 2 years!!! Unfortunately we need more space so we need to move on, otherwise we would be staying for at least another year.

This is a comfortable place to live. We have lived here for one year and we liked it enough to renew our lease. The best thing about this apartments is the location, it is near everything. They are pet friendly and so far the staff has been very nice to us. I would recommend it :)

Have lived here for almost 4 years. Office staff is always friendly. Parking needs some work but cant complain otherwise. Recent renovations to the grill area are amazing!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The pool area is awesome and the clean up stations for walking your dogs are very nice to have. I love the community events offered and the staff is wonderful.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s been an amazing experience and I love the neighborhood. The staff are amazing and are always helping in all I need. I’m satisfied with my decision in renting in these apartments.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 15+ years. I enjoy the community, my neighbors, the location. We are close to work, friends and just about anywhere we need to go. Management are always smiling and pleasant. We love how much of a pet friendly community this is as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly, supportive and fun staff! I haven’t met a person I haven’t liked yet! Thank you for making my first move as fluid as possible 😊 keep up the great work!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very quiet ❤️Maintenance department very prompt and kind as well as office staff just moved in looking forward to a great year and hopefully many more here!!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I’m very happy and thankful with the staff members from the people in the office to the maintenance crew, they have being very helpful with all the things we have needed.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I been living in Milana Reserve Apartments for 6 yrs. I have enjoyed the peacefulness in my community! The staff are awesome and so friendly! The grounds are beautiful. Highly recommend for good living!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Cleanliness has gone down from when i moved in. The roads are in bad shape and could use a resurfaced touch or something so the area looks much more appealing.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Good service all around, very friendly office and maintenance staff. Love the amenities and the overall area seems safe. Feels like home!!!!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

People are very nice in the community. The people that work there put in a lot of time in trying to get familiar with the residents as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the quietness, the view from my apartment, and the promptness with which my needs are met. No pests! The ladies at the office are awesome. Thank you so much.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Being here for almost 3 years i would say that it has been good. The people, worker are great and very helpful. I like that i am renewing my lease again.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been in the community for about 3 years. I have had very positive experiences with the office staff. The community is always having neat get togethers.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I recently moved in. I just love it here I love my apartment and the privacy however car speed too much coming in and out of the complex. Very pleased

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My only complaint is that my apartment was super dirty when I arrived... and the bottom of the countertops look like they’re falling apart. Other than that its a cute space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nothing but great things to say about this place. The initial tour showed me that the residents here are not transient. They make their apartments their homes & stay! It is clear with the way people have customized their balconies with personal touches & covered with plants. I had an issue with a blown out hot water unit. Fixed within hours! My building is quiet. My neighbors are friendly. Looking forward to making a long term home as well!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Still confused about trash pickup day and time. I seem to miss them all the time. I put out at 6p but it's still there after 8p. I usually bring it in and take out in the morning.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the location and the peace and quiet . Maintenance on the grounds , the pool and laundry need to be vastly improved . The office staff are friendly and very helpful .

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

gym realy needs updating and some more machines, fresh good look. Some of the machines are outdated, the pool as well its nice but they could add a few more details. Other than that looks good!