Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything here is great a few issues but nothing that the amazing staff hasn’t handled. I’m just amazed of how fast the service is and how good they are to me and my family I really Love this Place!
It's been great 3 years! We have not have any major issues and have enjoyed our time at Milana Reserve apartments. Staff are friendly and the location is good!
After 4 years I'm still happy with living here. During this pandemic the staff is extremely helpful and understanding with the challenges that everyone is going through. I really feel like they care about us
The leasing office team has been nothing short of amazing ever since I’ve moved in. We’ve had a few hiccups with an appliance not working but they were persistent on fixing the issue and really showed how much they care about their residents. Special shout out to Martha, Heather, and Angie for being an awesome leasing team!!
Good service all around, very friendly office and maintenance staff. Love the amenities and the overall area seems safe. Feels like home!!!!
Great office management helps me with my questions. Being a new resident, I’m navigating my way around. This place is beyond my expectations, Nice neighbors have also been helping me move in. Much appreciated. Thank you
Great place to live ! Awesome office staff and the grounds are beautifully kept ! I love the dog walking clean up stations located throughout the property, very convenient !
The staff is amazing and so friendly! I love the pool hours and its so bright at night you feel safe. Overall very satisfied so far, hope it stays this way
I have lived here for more than 2 years. I love it here! The management is awesome, and the place is beautiful! I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a place to call home.
Living at Milana Reserve has been an adventure. I’ve been here for over 4 years now. The location is perfect. Everything is close by, it’s a very quiet neighborhood, no issues with crime and good schools nearby if you have children. I used to brag about living here. Unfortunately in the last year things have declined. It’s as if they no longer care about the residents and the units. The company spent $150,000 renovating the office, which don’t get me wrong it’s beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking. But it’s misleading. You walk into this immaculate office and you think the units are going to reflect some similarity. Low and behold they don’t. We are supposedly classified as “luxury” apartment. Maybe back in 1970 when the complex was built we were, but we are not luxury anymore. Things need to be repaired around the property that we use daily and instead of repairing them properly they are being bandaided. The wood around the first floor patios is termite rotted, not proper wood to begin with as it should be pressure treated since it’s outdoors and it’s not. They are falling apart and just grungy looking. Wooden walkways are falling apart more and more and no longer feel safe. I’ve had the worst experience with the new neighbors above me. While I agree you will have some noise above you while living on the first floor, the amount of noise I experience is beyond normal. But I never complained about it as I feel they won’t do anything. I’ve complained about more serious things that still have not been remedied. It’s a health hazard when you have an animal above you peeing on the patio and then that animals fluids drop down to your patio. I fear using my patio now, an amenity that I pay for, because I’ve complained 5 separate times because of 5 separate instances or occasions and the issue still continues. This shows me that either Milana is doing nothing or the resident doesn’t take it serious. Both of which are huge problems for me. I’ve always prided Milana. I’ve always bragged about them. I’ve always been proud to call Milana home. Until now. I’ve spoken to corporate and had a conversation about possible upgrades, and they said they will upgrade 2 units... out of a complex with over 100 units. The residents do not care about a $150,000 office renovation. We don’t live in the office. Put that money that technically came from us, back into our units. I hope and pray that in due time things will change and Milana will once again make me proud to call home... until then I will try to find something comparable. As of now I deal with these issues because I love my apartment layout. No one will compare to the size of my living room. But when is enough, enough? They lost an amazing leading consultant because of their lack of care for residents and property. Shay should make anyone’s day with her smile and bubbly personality. Heather has been and always will be my go to. She’s empathetic and honest. I feel when I try to talk to Martha it’s confrontational and just not always pleasant. Please bring Milana back to what it was.