Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Chevelle
I had a question about a change in my statement, and Leanne explained what it was about. Thank you Leanne, you are a great help. I have a friend that is looking to move in about a month, she asked if I was happy with my choice, my response was, so far things have been great.
Mariana
I enjoy living at Milana Reserve! The office and maintenance staff are so sweet with my family and I! The apartments in our community are nice and spacious! I plan on being a resident here for many more years. I highly recommend our community to anyone who’s apartment searching.
Jeffery
We have been for 2 months and have settled in nicely. We love how close we are to restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Looking forward to learn more about the area and what the complex has to offer to their residents.
Holly
This is a great complex but old the flooring in th some apartments need updating. The trash bins are too small but orher than that I enjoy living here.
Alicia
Great complex with updated amenities. Updated gym is a plus. Grounds are kept up nicely. Surrounding neighborhood is wonderful with plenty of stores and restaurants.
Melissa
So far so good! I love that the fitness center is by my apartment and also how relaxing the complex is! I have nothing to complain about at the moment!
Kaitlynn
Great move in experience. Quick and easy only a few problems along the way but fixable. Great staffing in the office as well. All in all recommended.
Cortney
Really hoping things get better here. Been here for 6 years. Recently renewed my lease and my rent jumped $300 a month.While I do understand that the increases are nationwide right now, you would think complexes/companies would want their long term tenants to stay and would be loyal to them and not follow the gouging prices that are happening.Normally our renewals increased by $40-$80.This increase came as a huge shock.Units certainly don't warrant paying $1700 a month.I love living here because its super close to everything.Was hoping they were not going to follow the gouging trend like everyone else.Maintenance team here is a lot better than it used to be.So that is a plus.Parking is an issue here.People do not pick up after their animals, sit at the pool and smoke pot with no regards to peoples children being out there.Switched trash companies recently and its terrible.The dumpsters are overflowing with tons of trash all over the ground.Hoping to see some improvements this year.
Emmanuel
about 2 months ago
As this is my first time living in Tampa I really love these apartments. The location is nice because it’s Around so many stores so easy access which is a plus for me. I would recommend to anyone.
Adrian
about 2 months ago
It's been a good experience. Nothing is perfect, but do attend on a decent timely fashion to what needs to be fixed. Do not like the upgrades and charge the tenets for it that currently live within the residents contract during the time of lease. Office Staff are polite, and helpful within the best of their control. Appreciate them from day one. Cost of rent should definitely have install washer and dryers, especially once you get two or above rooms based on cost coming from a less luxury place that already had them installed. But over all staff in office. Appreciate them greatly.