Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The service that was provided was excellent, the office staff goes above and beyond to ensure quality service. By far the best place I've ever been.
Everyone's been very welcoming! The process to sign the lease as an occupant was simple, everyone in the office was very nice. The other residents have been nice as well
Everyone minds their business, and are very respectful. Children of all ages are here, and yet I rarely see any horseplay. The leasing staff are very understanding. The maintenance people are always on point . The environment, itself, is calming. PEACE will definitely find you HERE‼️
My fiancé and I moved in almost a week ago. Super comfortable. Nice and quiet too. Everyone so far has been friendly. Very happy with our choice.
This has been one of the best communities I have ever lived in. It’s peaceful and quiet. There is never any issues and if you need help they are there to help you!
Property is amazing so far . From the leasing agent to maintenance men responding to work orders immediately . Also the workout facility is a plus
Residence area can certainly use some upgrading. Driving area needs much improvement and could use some repaving. The overload on garbage still an issue as well.
It’s a great place to live. It’s clean, very friendly and calm . Me and my husband both love it here and we are hoping to be here for a while
Milana has been a great place to live and is in a great location in Tampa. The leasing office and maintenance staff is wonderful. They are so friendly and are great at sending out community updates and setting up great events for us residents. Maintenance repairs are done thoroughly and quickly, and the community is always kept clean, the lawn is manicured, and upgrades are done regularly.
Love the apartment & the community. Very pet friendly & always accommodating towards the pets. Overall I would recommend this place & live here again.