Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

We love living here! The staff is wonderful, the amenities are great, and our apartment is beautiful! We especially love the lake path for walking our dogs!
the whole staff at the office are an amazing people! thank you guys for helping me thru the whole process, super friendly and understandable !
I love my Apartment and it's balcony and my neighbors are super sweet and love he gym and love to take my dogs to a run on the pond they love to look at the ducks. Their staff is all sweet and kind great customer services skills and always trying to have activities on the apartment complex for us to be part and the food trucks that comes threw on the weekend love it.
Excelllent complex apartment!!!! Have excellent location, have excellent maintance in the areas, the people are nice. Not have any complaints.
Overall the community is nice, mostly quiet and conveniently located. The apartments could use a nice upgrade like the management office and parking lot got, like new cabinets, countertops, more details put into painting and making the little details look like a model unit instead of throwing something together to hurry and rent to the next applicant for the sale of keeping the revenue coming in.
I just moved in and was greeted with friendly neighbors who helped with move in and offered to buy dinner. I really appreciated their offer of help, dinner invite, and offer of any help in the future. I would reciprocate if my help is ever needed in the future.
Can we please have clear signs which buildings are which? It makes it almost impossible to have food delivered correctly. Other than that, I absolutely love living here.
Very good staff and the clean environment. I will surely recommend this apartment community. The apartments very close to grocery stores . Best of luck
We are very pleased with our apartment location. The staff are very pleasant & helpful with any questions. The maintenance of the apartment complex staff were quick to resolve our concerns.
I’ve lived here 4 months at Milana Reserve. All the amenities are open and sanitation protocols are followed. it’s so nice to have a great pool when It’s 90 out with a beautiful BBQ area. The men are always working keeping the complex clean. I see tenants walking their dogs along the reserve. You can stop in at the office anytime, it’s nice to know that Heather, Martha and the others girls in the office are always there to assist you. The extra things they do for the tenants like food trucks, Spruce etc make it more friendly and personable. I’m glad I mov