Being here for almost 3 years i would say that it has been good. The people, worker are great and very helpful. I like that i am renewing my lease again.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been in the community for about 3 years. I have had very positive experiences with the office staff. The community is always having neat get togethers.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I recently moved in. I just love it here I love my apartment and the privacy however car speed too much coming in and out of the complex. Very pleased

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My only complaint is that my apartment was super dirty when I arrived... and the bottom of the countertops look like they’re falling apart. Other than that its a cute space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nothing but great things to say about this place. The initial tour showed me that the residents here are not transient. They make their apartments their homes & stay! It is clear with the way people have customized their balconies with personal touches & covered with plants. I had an issue with a blown out hot water unit. Fixed within hours! My building is quiet. My neighbors are friendly. Looking forward to making a long term home as well!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Still confused about trash pickup day and time. I seem to miss them all the time. I put out at 6p but it's still there after 8p. I usually bring it in and take out in the morning.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the location and the peace and quiet . Maintenance on the grounds , the pool and laundry need to be vastly improved . The office staff are friendly and very helpful .

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

gym realy needs updating and some more machines, fresh good look. Some of the machines are outdated, the pool as well its nice but they could add a few more details. Other than that looks good!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved in on 7/27. Put in an order for repairs and was surprised to find out that all repairs were completed within a few days after move in

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love Milana so much. All the staff are very friendly, especially maintenance. I moved here from California I couldn’t more happy here in Tampa.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This is the best apartment community I have ever lived at. Staff is so nice and the grounds are so clean. I’ve never had any issues with anything.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Its great. The community is wonderful, heather is the best. I would love if the water bill was a flat rate, if you get rid of the valet trash. Or the two trash charges i have to pay. Which increase my rent for no freaking reason

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Decent place to live!Pool is closed half the year so the landry room. Comunication with residents sometimes is an issue!Gym needs to be updated as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great staff and beautiful apartments! The are is very nice and the community parties are always fun. The neighbors are very sweet and caring.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Milana Reserve. I work from home and it's always pretty quiet, no major issues. Maintenance techs are relatively prompt when needed and amenities are good. I like how everything is close by, especially in the Carrollwood area.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I’ve been here just about over 8!month, there has been a lot of improvement going on in the community. Just like anything that is old, things are falling apart.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

So far it has being a great experience. There has being a few things here and there, but nothing that the managers gafent solve. They are very tentative and make sure everyone is happy.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Wonderful staff. The maintenance is on point. The neighbors are very easy to get along with. No loud noises or partying. Great place for a family.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

So far everything is good, a few neighbors feel they are the only ones living here, but nothing I can't handle. Really don't have anything really negative to say.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything with my apartment is great. If I need something to be fixed it’s done quick by maintenance. I’m a little upset the pool is closed it’s summer I was expecting for it to be opened. Trash vallet is horrible!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here. The office staff are always kind and professional. My requests are always addressed in a timely manner, and my neighbors are quiet. I couldn't ask for more.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love that it is very quiet and pretty peaceful, how ever live next to the dumpster a over the weekends it mess to have to come out every day and see that until maintenance can get to it. not to mention I pay for a valet trash service but I have to still take my own trash out because no body ever comes

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live. Plenty of areas to walk your dog and they have clean up stations to pick up after you pet. Plenty of shopping places near by. Office staff is very nice.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice. I'm just dissapointed that the pool is out of service. It's super hot out and I would love to jump in and swim. Other than that its great

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is located in a reasonable area, but the pool has been shut down for days. There is room to improvement, there has been on many occasions Things falling apart.