Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The noise level is getting out of control, with loud cars as well as loud music from cars in the parking lot. the upstairs people have toned down the volume on the game console, but immediately after I complained to management, they seemed to start stomping on the floors every time they moved. So complaining may not be the best idea. I would have moved this year, but decided to stay at the last minute. Can't wait until next lease expiration date
I enjoy living here. I love the area and this apartment complex is very quiet. The office staff have been wonderful every step of the way. This is a very respectful, safe place to live. I love the walking path around the pond and the pool is absolutely beautiful.
I absolutely love living here. the amenities are always clean and nice. The staff is very friendly and always makes you feel at home. I always recommend for friends looking to check them out.
Love living here. Just really don’t appreciate the inconsiderate neighbors above me in 1103. Apartment living is one thing, but outright disregard for other people is something different.
I've reviewed several times and not too much more to say. Been here 20 years so I guess that sums it up. I have never had any problems with anyone and I love the office staff, Martha, Heather and little Angie
Great, quiet place to live. End unit with the vaulted ceilings is wonderful. Maintenance requests are typically handled promptly. I'd like to see the parking lot repaving handled differently, in more than just 3 sections.
need to complete cleaning the vines from the trees behind building number one they are a nest for rodents squirrels and other pests complete the repairs on my balcony
These apartments are so peaceful. The staff is amazing and I'm enjoying my stay here. I would highly recommend this to my friends who are looking to move.
We have had a very pleasant experience so far, the leasing office team is very helpful and quick to respond. We haven’t had any issues with other residents and have enjoyed the amenities and milana reserve has to offer.
Always a pleasure to work with the leasing office. Maintenance is fast & thorough as well as friendly. The premises are clean. The neighborhood is quiet & safe. Happy to call Milana Reserve home!