Very quiet place. Great staff specially Heather one in a million. Value for money. Well located community and very clean. Not perfect but they are working on it.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I haven’t had any problems living here for the past 4 years and I am very happy here :) The office staff is great and the manitenance is even better

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Milana has been very accommodating to my family and they are great with communication. It is a peaceful community overall. Pool is clean and grounds are kept up.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

One of our concerns is pet owners walking dogs off of their leash inside the community. Apartment lease states owners will have their dog/s under direct leash control at all times while walking their dogs. There is also a Hillsborough County dog leash law that is not being followed by all dog owners within the community. "Dog owners residing in Hillsborough County, Florida are required by law to keep their dog from going stray, or running or going at large upon any street, sidewalk, park or private property of another without that property owner’s consent. Owners are defined as any person, owning, harboring, possessing or otherwise keeping or exercising direct control of a dog. “Direct Control” is defined under section 4-27 of the Hillsborough County, Florida, Code of Ordinances as the immediate, continuous physical control of a dog at ALL times by means of a fence, leash, cord or chain of sufficient strength to restrain the dog. Lastly, our other concern is security. Vehicle burglary/property theft. More than one person has had their vehicle broken into/ property taken since our move here in Oct 2012. Someone got into my vehicle a few weeks back and took some items. Incident reported to LE. Others have reported similar experiences as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a nice place to live, we have been here for 1 1/2 years with only minor issues. It's rather quiet considering the location, which is very nice

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a great community. The office and maintenance staff are amazing. The apartments themselves are beautiful. They are spacious. This is a great place to live

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Beautiful complex. Awesome amenities.good location..has everything I need. When I moved in the women in the front office were so helpful with getting me moved in

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Management is great and very accommodating. Always following up to make sure any issues are resolved completely. I am very happy here and know that any issue I have will be handled as quickly as possible

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live nice and quiet. No issues things are fixed in timely manner. Staff was very nice and process was quick and fast. Didn’t like that I couldn’t see the apartment until the day before I moved in.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Estoy muy satisfecho con las instalaciones, muy buena receptividad, la parte de mantenimiento muy Atenta y puntual , recomendaría a cualquier amigo para que forme parte de esta gran comunidad de verdad.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a very nice friendly community. I would say the best thing about living here is their amazing staff. We have lived here for half a year and so far they have always been professional,polite and nice with us. Keep it up!!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love living here. I started off in the smallest apartment now I am in the largest. Maintenance is quick to fix things. Office staff is always pleasant. Appliances and cabinets need serious upgrading to reflect the cost of rent, other than that I am satisfied.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My neighbor makes al lot of noise with his car muffler. Other neghbor they are good person. They arr friendly , nice . We dont havr problem with them

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community. I really enjoy living here. Everything is in close proximity to the complex; restaurants, shops, coffee houses and grocery stores.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

overall its been positive. if there's an issue it's resolved the same day. convenient location to get anywhere in town. staff is very helpful and available

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

overall quite and pleasant complex, it has nicely renovated pool area, one thing I really like is that they provide ac air filters at the office

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice community. Manicured landscape, clean grounds. Very nice leasing office. Staff is very polite. Quiet community not a lot of noise.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been here less than a week, but I am totally satisfied. Repairs were done within hours. Replaced lock on the storage room and had the fan replaced.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The people in the office are really helpful. For the most part its a peaceful family community. It can get noisy during the holidays but that comes with extra family visiting. The gym is lacking heavily, cant wait for them to get updated equipment. I would also love if they would add at least one larger washer and dryer for X-Large loads like comforters.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Comunidad muy tranquila y todo el personal de oficina y mantenimiento exepcional.La propiedad además de bella está muy bien cuidada en todos los sentidos.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Moved in a week ago as of Sunday and love my apartment. Area is quiet and well kept. Also was given a free pizza which was a pleasant surprise.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice area, clean, safe and great place to spend the weekends at the pool. Like the lake area relaxing spots where you can read or just chill.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

gym realy needs updating and some more machines, fresh good look. Some of the machines are outdated, the pool as well its nice but they could add a few more details. Other than that looks good!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

neighborhood is quiet and safe. apartment buildings are kept clean, pool is great, my apartment is in great shape when i moved in and i haven’t had any issues so far. maintenance is quick and responsive. 10/10.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great maintenance support in a timely manner. Front desk staff minimally available and poor customer service. I would like to see an increase in staff presence in the office during business hours.