The complex is nice and they do great things for the residents. The only down side is my spouse not being able to pick up deliveries for me even though he's on the lease.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is really friendly and helpful. The only downside is the nosie level but other than that it’s great first apartment to live in. We are happy with how helpful and nice the staff are. They go out of their way to get things down for the residents and they even got me congrats card for my new member of my family. It’s great to feel safe and welcome especially with a baby and being first time mom

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've been a resident here since 2001. I plan on being here for many more, as I truly love it here. Everyone from the office staff to maintenance are great!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love it here , close to everything mayor highways, stores. The apartments are comfortable and very we kept. The pool it’s beautiful and always very clean.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the management. Everyone that works in the office is friendly and helpful. The pool is awesome. One of the only draw backs is that there is only 1 way in and out of the complex.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Office staff is great. Grounds are well kept. Maintenance requests are addressed very quickly. The apartment is very comfortable, no noise issues. Valet trash works out very well

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice and quiet neighborhood. The office staff are super friendly and very welcoming. If you are ever in need of maintenance, they are usually very quick in responding to your needs and get the job done.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The price is great and the staff are amazing. The grounds are well kept and if I needed a repair they would be here in a more than reasonable amount of time.

I love my apartment since the first Day I move in the perfect sizes for me. These apartments are amazing, Quiet, they keep up with the landscape I have no problem with the maintenance or the three ladies in the office. The three ladies in the office are amazing they get the job done.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The only thing I dislike is the road. We need new roads in the complex. Also maybe have 2 pre assigned parking spots for each apartment like paint the apartment numbers in the parking area and guest on another. I come home from work I have to park far away as for there are cars I haven’t even seen parked there

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived at Milana Reserve apartments for almost 3 years now and I definitely don’t regret my decision moving here. The staff INCLUDING myself is amazing and the maintenance is very thorough. It is a quiet community which I love and I would recommend living here to anyone.

Good looking apartments and prime area. Staff is super friendly and pool deck area very nice. Driving area can use improvement and for other residents to park within their apartment locations.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about two going in three years now, the community is very nice with a beautiful pool. Lots of trees and a great staff to always assist with needs.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love these apartments. The staff is amazing. Maintenance always come right out. The apartments are lovely & I feel safe. The grounds are clean and the pool area is really nice.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've lived at Milana reserve for 3 years and have never really had any issues. They've always been very prompt and quick to respond to any service calls that I've had they're very respectful to their

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The residents are awesome, maintenance is awesome: not just the personnel, but their quickness and efficiency in handling situations. Management really not gonna say.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We are loving our new home. Feeling really comfortable, the apartment community is quiet and clean! No matter which apartment you have there is a view of the beautiful grounds :)

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Todo el proceso para obtener el apartamento fue muy rápido , las personas que trabajar en la oficina Son muy educadas y amables , el apartamento en línea general está increíble .

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

i love milana reserve, everyone here is so friendly and the community managers and leasing consultants are just absoultely amazing. 10/10 would rec.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience here has been wonderful. Excellent staff. The grounds are always clean and no noise. It always makes you feel that you love where you live.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Milana Reserve in Tampa has been a wonderful apartment complex for my family and I. They are very welcoming, the neighbors are friendly, the complex is pet friendly and the overall apartments are pleasant to live in.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here. The location is excellent and the neighborhood is really nice. The office staff is great and very helpful. Wood flooring would put it over he top !

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

One of the best places I had ever lived! A great customer service I had never be worry about anything Milana Reserve always take care of me and trait me like family

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly and personable office staff. The property is well maintained. Convenient trash pick up. And maintenance requests are handled ridiculously fast.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent experience, but ownership has changed so many time that maintenance requests can be lost in the transition. Requests are now answered in a timely manor.