Nice size bed rooms. Nice pool, quiet neighborhood. Very good school district. Parking can use some work . Nice fireplace in my apartment. Office staff very polite

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice neighborhood , spacious two bedroom apartments. Love my fireplace, good size pool. Convenient location to both of my sons schools. Quiet area

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved from New York and have been content with our stay in Milana Reserve. Went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom. We’ve been living here for almost 3 years.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been living here almost 5 years. The absolutely worst part is the parking in the last few years. If you come home after 7, you either have to park way away from your apartment building or settle with the tiny "compact" parking spot and risk getting door din. (Which I had many) I wish each unit had one assign normal non compact parking spot. I shouldn't have to worry about parking when coming home later at night. Rent has been going up in a steep rate each year. Pretty sure this would be my last year here.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about two going in three years now, the community is very nice with a beautiful pool. Lots of trees and a great staff to always assist with needs.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I lived here for about 7 months, there has been a lot of discrepancies going on in my place , but all in general, everything is good. I debating to stay or go.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've lived at Milana reserve for 3 years and have never really had any issues. They've always been very prompt and quick to respond to any service calls that I've had they're very respectful to their

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Considering I have renewed my leade 3/4 x's must say a lot on it's own. The location is great most residents are wonderful and my pet enjoys living here as well. I love that you can know who lives here and who dont withe the size of this community (which means a lot to most of us). The staff in great and try their hardest to get things done in a timely matter. The office trys very hard to keep the residents involve with the events they hold at the office. I just wait for the Cinco de Mayo event.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have really liked living at Milana, staff is awesome, quick response when i have any issues. The only thing would say the community needs tennis court, or basketball court....

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

There are pros and cons for everything. I like this apartment's convenient location, friendly staff, and quiet and serene ambiance. At the same time, the unit I'm living in needs improvements. There were so many rusty spots, and I saw mold and mildew in a lot of corners around my apartment unit. Paint on the windowsill seemed to come off really easily whenever I was wiping to clean. Plus, there was no microwave! That was a big issue. I really wished I could've had an over-the-range microwave. That would have helped a lot.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The people in the office are really helpful. For the most part its a peaceful family community. It can get noisy during the holidays but that comes with extra family visiting. The gym is lacking heavily, cant wait for them to get updated equipment. I would also love if they would add at least one larger washer and dryer for X-Large loads like comforters.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Good so far, neighbors seem to be quiet and not too much traffic noise. I feel like I could stay here longer once my lease is up but move into a bigger apartment just because the buildings are so beautiful and each apartment is comforting.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here only a few things they need to fix but other than that I love my apartment. Roads need to be fix but that’s it. If you need something fix they are quick to respond

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The only bad experience we've had is in reference to oarming my husband's work vehicle. He told the office about the vehicle and they really didn't assist. They simply told him it was too big. Yet it fit just fine in a parking space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent experience, but ownership has changed so many time that maintenance requests can be lost in the transition. Requests are now answered in a timely manor.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff at office is really friendly and always address you by name. From day one it just felt like home walking in to the leasing office. Heather is wonderful and always available.

Really beautiful apartment and it's in a great area. The space feels large because of the vaulted ceilings. And it's a pretty quiet neighborhood. So far, I love it.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Moved in a week ago as of Sunday and love my apartment. Area is quiet and well kept. Also was given a free pizza which was a pleasant surprise.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and very peaceful.. The staff is very attentive and very prompt. The online experience makes it very convenient and efficient to make payments.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great maintenance support in a timely manner. Front desk staff minimally available and poor customer service. I would like to see an increase in staff presence in the office during business hours.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall, the location is absolutely great (in spite of the close train track), my experience here has been mostly good. There are a few issues but I think there would be something regardless of where you live. My greatest desire would be that the apartments (specifically the kitchen and laundry area) were just a bit larger. The layout is great, the location is phenomenal. My only complaint is that there are some neighbors that totally disregard the fact that there are others who live around them and they get extremely loud late night and sometimes in the middle of the night. I'm sure once the weather gets warmer, those instances will be more frequent.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community in a great neighborhood. Quiet throughout the day and especially at night! Friendly staff especially maintenance. It needs a kid friendly are though.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice complex, park like setting with a beautiful pool area. The grounds are well kept and the complex is mostly quiet. Milana reserve has a lot to offer from floor plans to amenities, with a great staff to meet all your demands.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and well maintained. Never had issue with anything . Staff always friendly and answer questions. Its just a bit noisy, the gym area needs improvements and buidlings are a bit old. Laundy facility on weekends is too busy.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Good looking apartments and prime area. Staff is super friendly and pool deck area very nice. Driving area can use improvement and for other residents to park within their apartment locations.