Nice size bed rooms. Nice pool, quiet neighborhood. Very good school district. Parking can use some work . Nice fireplace in my apartment. Office staff very polite

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved from New York and have been content with our stay in Milana Reserve. Went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom. We’ve been living here for almost 3 years.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been living here almost 5 years. The absolutely worst part is the parking in the last few years. If you come home after 7, you either have to park way away from your apartment building or settle with the tiny "compact" parking spot and risk getting door din. (Which I had many) I wish each unit had one assign normal non compact parking spot. I shouldn't have to worry about parking when coming home later at night. Rent has been going up in a steep rate each year. Pretty sure this would be my last year here.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice neighborhood , spacious two bedroom apartments. Love my fireplace, good size pool. Convenient location to both of my sons schools. Quiet area

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've lived at Milana reserve for 3 years and have never really had any issues. They've always been very prompt and quick to respond to any service calls that I've had they're very respectful to their

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have really liked living at Milana, staff is awesome, quick response when i have any issues. The only thing would say the community needs tennis court, or basketball court....

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Considering I have renewed my leade 3/4 x's must say a lot on it's own. The location is great most residents are wonderful and my pet enjoys living here as well. I love that you can know who lives here and who dont withe the size of this community (which means a lot to most of us). The staff in great and try their hardest to get things done in a timely matter. The office trys very hard to keep the residents involve with the events they hold at the office. I just wait for the Cinco de Mayo event.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

There are pros and cons for everything. I like this apartment's convenient location, friendly staff, and quiet and serene ambiance. At the same time, the unit I'm living in needs improvements. There were so many rusty spots, and I saw mold and mildew in a lot of corners around my apartment unit. Paint on the windowsill seemed to come off really easily whenever I was wiping to clean. Plus, there was no microwave! That was a big issue. I really wished I could've had an over-the-range microwave. That would have helped a lot.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about two going in three years now, the community is very nice with a beautiful pool. Lots of trees and a great staff to always assist with needs.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The complex is nice and they do great things for the residents. The only down side is my spouse not being able to pick up deliveries for me even though he's on the lease.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice complex, park like setting with a beautiful pool area. The grounds are well kept and the complex is mostly quiet. Milana reserve has a lot to offer from floor plans to amenities, with a great staff to meet all your demands.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent experience, but ownership has changed so many time that maintenance requests can be lost in the transition. Requests are now answered in a timely manor.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is really friendly and helpful. The only downside is the nosie level but other than that it’s great first apartment to live in. We are happy with how helpful and nice the staff are. They go out of their way to get things down for the residents and they even got me congrats card for my new member of my family. It’s great to feel safe and welcome especially with a baby and being first time mom

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here only a few things they need to fix but other than that I love my apartment. Roads need to be fix but that’s it. If you need something fix they are quick to respond

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and very peaceful.. The staff is very attentive and very prompt. The online experience makes it very convenient and efficient to make payments.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The only bad experience we've had is in reference to oarming my husband's work vehicle. He told the office about the vehicle and they really didn't assist. They simply told him it was too big. Yet it fit just fine in a parking space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community in a great neighborhood. Quiet throughout the day and especially at night! Friendly staff especially maintenance. It needs a kid friendly are though.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and well maintained. Never had issue with anything . Staff always friendly and answer questions. Its just a bit noisy, the gym area needs improvements and buidlings are a bit old. Laundy facility on weekends is too busy.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff at office is really friendly and always address you by name. From day one it just felt like home walking in to the leasing office. Heather is wonderful and always available.

Good looking apartments and prime area. Staff is super friendly and pool deck area very nice. Driving area can use improvement and for other residents to park within their apartment locations.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The only thing I dislike is the road. We need new roads in the complex. Also maybe have 2 pre assigned parking spots for each apartment like paint the apartment numbers in the parking area and guest on another. I come home from work I have to park far away as for there are cars I haven’t even seen parked there

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall, the location is absolutely great (in spite of the close train track), my experience here has been mostly good. There are a few issues but I think there would be something regardless of where you live. My greatest desire would be that the apartments (specifically the kitchen and laundry area) were just a bit larger. The layout is great, the location is phenomenal. My only complaint is that there are some neighbors that totally disregard the fact that there are others who live around them and they get extremely loud late night and sometimes in the middle of the night. I'm sure once the weather gets warmer, those instances will be more frequent.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The residents are awesome, maintenance is awesome: not just the personnel, but their quickness and efficiency in handling situations. Management really not gonna say.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We had Shay who we talked to about inquiring living here. Everything she said about the complex was truth. We love it . It’s quite, Love it

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The appartment complex and amenities are great. Good location, many shops near by. Ten minutes from Raymond James stadium. Parking can improve