Mill Creek Apartment Homes
4 stars98 Reviews

Anna Maria
about 22 hours ago
Ever since the buyout, our maintenance team has lost all of the really great people. It was nice to know who we were letting into our homes. They were either let go immediately or were worked so hard for so long and were abused and bullied into quitting. The new company hasn't cleaned the property since they moved in. Work orders are backed up since the maintenance manager quit. The office has one person from the original staff when I moved in 3 years ago. As soon as they bought the property they increased rent by $300. This is when they experienced a mass exodus. They knew they messed up and stopped increases, but what about the people who signed anyway? Only $50 taken off each month. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another seasonal migration in the spring.

Bonnie
1 day ago
Front office is unresponsive. When I renewed my lease I was charged for two months instead of one on the month the renewal was to take effect. When I asked that Mill Creek deposit the money into my account the office said I would get the money back when I moved out. he rent is 1/2 my SS check, twice the amount agreed on left me broke for the following 3 weeks. I insisted they retune my $1,3000 but I was told they couldn’t do anything about it. I said them “Fine, I’ll call corporate”. The office kicked into high gear begging me to let them resolve the problem. After 6 or 7 days of living on $100 dollars they gave me most of my money back. They were short about $30 dollars but her response was “I did the math myself so it is correct”. I was so sick of dealing with them and so relieved to receive most of my money back that I just let it slid For the most part I enjoy living here, but when I have to deal with the office or maintenance I start looking for another place to live.

Lucinda
1 day ago
Like it here. Amenities aren’t bad. Heard a lot of complaints but I don’t really have any. Remodeling could be done more often. Thanks. Yeah.

Brianna
1 day ago
I have never been in a apartment that makes you feel comfortable and important. No matter what goes on they’re willing to stop what their doing and help you. I will definitely recommend everybody to mill creek apartments.

Elvin
Ahora que cambiaron la admistracion y empleados , estoy feliz todo es más rápido , con la anterior admistracion mal servicio que daban mal educados racistas con los hispanos , hablando con uno y nunca lo miraba a la cara 🥹

Mary
There's been improvements over the last year. My main complaints in the past had more to do with residents than anything else. I think the main ones causing any issues have since moved.

stephany
Mill creek tiene muchas cosas buenas, así como también tiene mucho porqué mejorar… Algo muy bueno, es que cambiaron el personal de mantenimiento y siento que ahora son más rápidos respondiendo los problemas.

Sylvia
Everything's going well except the intermittent noise from one of the pets above me. Other than that I have no complaints. I enjoy having family and friends come to visit.

Kellie
I have lived in Mill creek for almost 3 years now and I find it very enjoyable. There is plenty of parking for both me and my guests, as well as plenty of grassy areas to take my pup out! I lost AC for a little over a month due to some issues that mill creek couldn’t solve, but the office staff and maintenance made sure that both us and our pup were taken care of in the summer heat! I would definitely renew my lease here!

Sandra
I became a resident of Mill Creek in May of this year and have thoroughly enjoyed living here. The staff is always ready to help if you ever need them. I have enjoyed meeting other Mill Creek residents during my stay here.