Mirada La Jolla Colony

We definitely have enjoyed living here. The area is perfect for my husband and I since we work in La Jolla and having Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s so close is a definite plus. Our cats really enjoy the sun hitting our patio. There’s always plenty of parking. The neighbors could definitely be more polite and considerate of others.
Everything is awesome except the noise from instrument play and yard talk at deep night, also the dog barking once a while. The safety cleaness and parking are great
Great but the floors are loud - we can hear everything our upstairs neighbors do! Other than that love the complex. Great location with lots to do around the area.
The flowers are beautiful. The apartment are a little bit too old. I can heard XXOO sounds at night... The toilet breaks, but the staff didn't want to send someone come. Luckily the leak stopped...
I really happy to stay in the MIRADA apartment. They provide very good amenities, lovely spacious living room area, well equipped kitchen in the apartment.
Living at Mirada has been a very positive experience overall. The staff are very friendly, maintenance is super prompt, and the apartments are a good value (especially with the bond program). My one complaint is that the windows let in quite a bit of noise so newer, more insulated windows would be nice.
I’ve had a great experience living at Mirada. My unit is the perfect size for me and is located perfectly next to a pool and laundry room. There is great communication between the leasing staff, maintenance, and tenants. I’m very happy to have renewed my lease for another year!
Great price for the location and atmosphere. It is so close to the bus stop, grocery stores, and a grassy park. The staff is very helpful too.
Great community! Located by La Jolla Colony park, Doyle park, and minutes away from UTC mall! Plenty of parking spaces. Dog friendly community!
The apartment and amenities are great here. staff are very welcoming, nice and friendly. Rent is reasonable. No regret choosing to stay here.