Mirada La Jolla Colony

I love it here! The place is very nice, and the location it’s so close to everything, and our jobs are so close also. The only bad thing is the noisy neighbors but I guess that’s everywhere.
Really happy to be a part of our lovable MIRADA community. Really happy to be a part of our lovable MIRADA community. Really happy to be a part of our lovable MIRADA community.
Great place! Love the quiet atmosphere and location. Amenities are nice. Cons are that the doors can't be locked without a key and maintenance requests aren't being answered :(
Nice apartment, good location, good amenities, but rent is quite high. Most maintenance requests were fulfilled expeditiously, but I had a noisy refrigerator, and maintenance didn’t have the patience to wait and hear the problem for themselves. It took a while, but they finally replaced the refrigerator.
I moved in during pandemic. I did not have the chance to do a tour inside the apartment. However, Cooper from the leasing office answered all my questions, and made my moving smooth and convenient. The community is quiet and clean. Residents are friendly. Leasing office staff are super helpful. I had a good experience.
We are having a great time. Enjoy the "neighborhood" feeling and the cozy and beautiful apartment. I am looking forward to use the BBQ and pool.
We've only lived here for a short time, but so far so good! We love our apartment and everyone has been friendly so far. It's a great area to live!
We have really enjoyed the resident experience here at Mirada, the neighborhood is quiet and friendly! The staff keeps the complex very clean and is always accommodating
It has been really great here, the space is super comfortable and everyone is nice. There are a lot of dogs which is amazing, I almost can't leave the house without passing a pupper.
So far I have loved my experience at Mirada. The environment is very welcomed and peaceful. I feel very safe and at home. Being a dog owner I also love how dog friendly it is.