Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.2

4.2

Hasn’t been upgraded, trash everywhere. Entrance gate broke. The up keeping needs more attention but seems very quiet so I really love that.
Awesome and very friendly place. The apartment was clean and they gave us free cleaning supplies. Moving in was very easy paper work as well. Everything was just flawless
Great maintenance staff. Trash pick up service has improved. Asked for carpet cleaning and it was taken care off within 2 days - carpet looks as good as new now.
I like living here. Office staff is nice and maintenance is very friendly. Noticed more unattended kids and more noise. but I like the complex. Glad they are doing some upgrades
Love Living here I really have no complaints the staff is amazing everyone treat you like family anytime I have an issue with maintenance it’s fixed immediately this is my second year living here and after leaving here I would definitely buying a house I will not be moving to another apartment building
My experience as a resident as been somewhat good at times. For the most part I have not had any issues with living at Miramar Lakes Apts. Sometimes it take maintenance request longer than others. Our parking lot light was out for over a year with caused safety concerns. The maintenance staff is the best hands down! I would recommend this property to my family and friends.
I went to look at apartments in Miami and Miramar Lakes was one of the first apartment buildings I visited and was my last because I instantly loved this place, by far the best.
Everything here is nice. The environment is friendly and it feels like home. Just a few caveats through my first few months, there is a junk vehicle left outside of my patio door that is inoperable and has not been removed despite my detailed administrative requests. There is also a loud construction site just beyond the community lake that gets louder as the job progresses. The commotion from the site a few hundred feet away sometimes makes for rude morning awakenings. Residents are expecting new mailboxes this weekend. Also, there could be a little more of an agreed effort for events and amenities that allow for residents to meet and greet each other more consistently but I guess that may be more of a task for city police department. 4 stars.
The community is nice. The apartment is nice as well. I had to follow up with the leasing office a few times but other than that the experience has been ok.
So far so good !!! Sometimes we come across residents who don’t care about their community but most of the time they are good. What bothers me a lot is how much speeding goes on I’m our parking lot. I have a 2 year old grandson and I fear every time he’s outside.