Miramar Lakes Apartments

My experience at Miramar Lakes Apartments has been great! We have good neighbors, and a great team in the maintenance department! You won’t regret moving into this Community!
I truly love this complex, it has nice scenery and everyone is very kind. I’ve only been here for two months and I have no complaints. I’m happy to be here!!
I like living here. It’s quiet. People are nice. I like my apartment. Great space and nice view of the lake. Like that they offer things for the complex to do.
I really like the office personnel but I really think that the maintenance crew is amazing anytime I need something they are always willing to help me out.
I’m very pleased with the property From I walked in the apartment I was blown away but how vibrant everything was I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family
Hilton was very helpful and made the move in process Easy and Safe during the Covid-19 issue. Thank you for making this move simple and stress free
Management is very helpful and cares about any concerns of the tenants. Property is always maintain clean and safe. The view is absolutely beautiful.
So far so good. Apartment is clean. I moved in during a pandemic and the staff has been pretty efficient. I love the amenities the community offers.
I have lived here for 5 years, the rug has not been replaced, the air-conditioner does not work in one room, and the paint could be refreshed as well as the plaster along the corners.
My apartment community is very welcoming and friendly. Residents assist when asked questions by myself as being a new resident. The office staff is very friendly and inviting to any concerns that you may have. I am super please with selecting Miramar as my place of residence. I am referring friends who are in need of relocation to the Pines area and this complex.