Need a lot of tlc, although I like my space, is not a remodeled unit so is in need of many repairs! I love the location! The gate never works so there’s been robberies in the neighborhood!

Miramar Lakes Apartment has been my home for over a year. Everything factored in - from safety to response time to service tickets i am happy living here and would recommend this to anyone looking for a spacious apartment with good service and great features.

I must say, I never thought I’d like this place as much as I did yet i keep renewing my lease. I honestly have no complaints. It’s safe, always quiet, my neighbors are pleasant and it’s always clean over here.

Super!! We love this apartament, we have three years here, it’s comfortable, the apartament is big, maintenance is good, the appliances are new

This community has been awesome. The staff are very attentive to your needs, the maintenance crew responds very quickly. It's a quiet community, most of the residents are very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Excelent community! It is a quiet community, safe, maintenance of green areas a day. the spectacular facilities. I recommend it 100%. The best area!

Very quiet community, I’ve almost completed a month stay and I’m liking it. My neighbors are friendly and the area is well maintained. Thank you!

Great community been living here for two years and never had an issue.i love ve it very nice pool gym even apartment clean and quiet very socialbel

Great community! Plus I feel safe and the management cares! When I have any problems that act on hand. When I have any maintenance problems the timing is reasonable

Quite community. Nice pool. Great workout room. Need improved on maintenance request. Put in a request over 3 weeks and still nobody came to do the work.

I love the maintenance staff they have a quick turn around time. the office staff is very friendly. my apartment has nice amenities and the parking lot is kept as clean as possible.

Community is tight-knit with friendly neighbors. Maintenance is hard working and are appreciated. Staff is always available to its residents.

My mother and I have been living in this community for over 10years and we love the community! Its customer service that matters the most for us!!

I love living in Miramar Lakes, however, I do have a bug issue that I have been complaining about since I moved in. Roaches and fruit flies.

I have been a resident for 15 years. The complex is a great location to shops and mall. I wish, however, that gate was manned by security guard.

very good and i love the way the apartment is display inside. i like Miramar and all the amenities like the gym, pool, bar bq, etc. also there is no problem with parkings.

So far so good however the appliances could be upgraded for the rent I am paying. That’s the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars. Other than that the community is freaking amazing. Oh and the gate never works too

Nice community. The fitness center could use some free weight but other than that, great amenities.The apartments themselves have a roomy feel.

I was so happy to find an apartment for my husband and I. Gisela was very patient and helpful with the paperwork done quickly and efficiently. We are happy to be a part of this beautiful community.

Well, I have lived here before and I didn’t have many issues other than the excessive flies in the courtyard. I moved in this time with a dryer that didn’t work for 1 1/2 weeks and the garbage disposal in the sink. Also, gate never works. Other than those things I’m quite happy here. It’s a beautiful neighboorhood and prices are reasonable

Miramar lakes is ok , it could be a lot better with the amount of money they charge for rent here . Old appliances is not worth it for $1700 a month .

Miramar lakes is the best moving here from CT has been a delight I love my apartment and the pool. The valet trash is amazing. The scenery is the best too.

Our stay here hasn't been butterflies and rainbows per say. It would be better of yhry screened better we been here going on 5 years and every year the property declines but the rent inclines. We pay for amenities that are not available to us, no security, extremely high utility prices and dirty premises. Not to mention the inconsiderate neighbors.

It’s ok....valet trash is the worst....bugs hanging around your door 24/7. Definitely a pups not pick a place that has that ever again! Welcome to Florida

It is a nice community we just need to get the gates working. Other than that it’s a quite community. The workers there are also respectful .