The application was a very quick process, the staff was very attentive and had great customer service. I would definitely recommend this community.

My overall experience has been positive with the exception of parking at the apartment. The neighbors in my building are very considerate and I feel comfortable communicating my concerns with the office staff.

The best complex I ever lived in for almost 3 years alreadyvery quiet and clean apartments and pool and gym area they just need to get better with the trash company there are very nasty and leave garbage behind and the whole building floor by floor has stains and just look dirty

Me gusta vivir en Miramar Lakes apartments!! la gente es muy amable, el lugar esta muy bien cuidado, la administracion y su personal siempre responden con amabilidad y efectividad a los comentarios de los residentes. es un muy buen lugar para vivir!

I like the community so far. It's very clean and quite. I just wish there weights or dumbells in the gym. It's lacking that. It makes no sense how there are no weights in a GYM.

Overall the community is clean and safe and looks very nice. Our apartment had some minor damage when we moved in (not a big deal), and the cabinets in the kitchen needed a good scrubbing (kinda icky) but the biggest reason for the 4 stars is that it was not the apartment we had been advertised. The unit we are now living in was currently occupied when we were showed apartments, so we were shown an apartment that was "identical except possibly different appliances". The unit we were shown was on the top floor and had vaulted ceilings. We were told our unit would be on the second floor but since it was an end unit there were no others above it, and it would also have vaulted ceilings. On move in day we went to the apartment that had been pointed out to us on maps and in person as ours repeatedly, and it had a different number on the door than the unit we had leased. Searched around and found ours was in the center of the building. No vaulted ceilings, neighbors above us. This would not (and is not) a big deal for us living here, it was just a bummer that we had been misled about where we would be living repeatedly over several showings, appointments, and meetings to deliver multiple cashiers checks. Other than that, the apartment community seems nice and the staff has been helpful when we've called.

So far it has been well. Quiet community, nice neighbors. My only complaint is the roaches and I feel they are a result of the trash bins in front of our doors.

We have had a pleasant experience, finding parking tends to be an issue at night and the walls a pretty thin so you can hear everything going on on the outside. However, everyone we have been in contact with is very nice.

It’s pretty decent living here, appliances could be upgraded though . Overall , it’s quite and peaceful living here at Miramar Lakes Apartments.

Very good experience thus far. Quiet community, waiting for gates to be repaired but other than that community is well kept and well light night.

Community is okay you guys need to fix the gate ..I dont feel.safe anymore like 2 years ago..my packages got stolen at my door that never happened also why is it not okay in such cases that mybpaxkeage be left by rhe office

No problem whenever there is a problem they come...the rent is just a little high...very clean...the security gate need to ne fixed paying so much money

I would like for the exterior to be kept up more (ie: debris on the stairs, paint jobs, the front gate). Everything else is good, management is nice.

I LOVE our apartment overall, but rents keep rising and, although there is a gate, it never is working. Maintenence staff are fabulous, but some residents are a bit shady

I love this community, people are very friendly. Common spaces are always clean. You can see every building in perfect conditions. The most important highlight is how nice is the maintance staff, they always show on time every time we have requested a service. My family and I are very happy for living in this community.

from 1 to 10. I will give them a 7 as somethings could of have been better and the welcoming of a new renter could be more friendly. Overall it wasn't bad

Living here has been comfortable. My children love the space and area. Walking the pathway outside is breathtaking. My view from my balcony is a wonderful site.

I'm enjoying my Apt but I have roaches and I have good neighbors Love it everything is good in my Apt is very nice and quiet here too so far

Its a very quiet neighborhood. I have no complaints really. Only concern is that the gate is still not working. Besides that, neighbors are kind.

The community is pretty. The staff is nice. I gave three stars because the gate is never working and my car was rambled through on 3 different occasions. My MK purse has been stolen, my makeup bag has been stolen, and my car registration.

It was amazing living here for the past year. Super quiet and undisturbed, the neighbors are friendly and the staff listens and take action whenever you have something to say to the office.

My husband and I love it here! We love the space, the amenities, and the location. It’s a safe and quiet neighborhood. The front office staff has great customer service and the maintenance respond to requests within a day or two. Overall great experience so far!

Overall experience has been great. The lady that helped us with the leasing office was very kind to us. The apartment was clean and painted when we moved in .

Lovely community with a staff that is super easy to work with. They have made my move and new transitions super easy and I couldn’t be more thankful

Quiet and convenient. Just wish there was more lighting near the gym and the gate was fixed providing more security. Adding back speed bumps