My husband and I love it here! We love the space, the amenities, and the location. It’s a safe and quiet neighborhood. The front office staff has great customer service and the maintenance respond to requests within a day or two. Overall great experience so far!

Overall experience has been great. The lady that helped us with the leasing office was very kind to us. The apartment was clean and painted when we moved in .

Lovely community with a staff that is super easy to work with. They have made my move and new transitions super easy and I couldn’t be more thankful

Quiet and convenient. Just wish there was more lighting near the gym and the gate was fixed providing more security. Adding back speed bumps

If I could buy one of these apartments I would. I love the place because of how clean and quiet it is. I would definitely recommend this place to and of my friends.

Beautiful spacious apartment , fabulous office employees, nice amenities, convenient location. The lifesaving valet trash service. So far so good

Overall i like this place. I cannot say this place is perfect (but what place is) the staff is really friendly and maintenance staff is really attentive and helpful. I just wish the one bedrooms were cheaper. I am really happy my bf found this place on such short notice.

Me and my sister renewed the lease but I would really like if they fixed the gate. Anyone could get in and that is very scary and unsafe for everyone in the community.

I love it here. Its quite, its clean. I love gyming here. I’m in love with my apartment. It feels like home. I’m resigning the lease for another year.

Great community, calm and clean. amazing view, great maintenance and promptly responds when maintenance is requested. friendly management group .

I love the pool area and the maintenance staff responds quickly to requests. Only downfall is the valet trash, the trash bin is a little small.

Overall i like the apartments. My building is quiet, the gym is kept clean and people take care of trash and their pets. My only negative comment is the gate. I wish that would get fixed sooner. I also hate the free for all parking but i understand with apartments this large you cant have all assigned parking. My boyfriend found this place and its been a blessing just because of how convenient this location is. I just love it.

I love my community! The maintenance crew are very professional & take care of my problems in a reasonable time period. The assistant property manger Pricilla is very sweet and helpful!

Great place to live very clean and quiet. The neighborhood is comfortable the community is very welcoming . Management insured that the tenants needs are answered.

Security finally stepping up. Office staff is always rude but you don’t really talk to them much, no need. The maintance staff is amazing. And the property is always clean.

The transition into my new home so far has been simple and easy. The online process for applications and the communication with the leasing office was made simple

So far so good.. Miramar lakes is quit.. I haven’t heard any outrageously loud music playing. The community is clean. The valet trash comes right to your door. ( I love that ) and the ladies in he leasing office are very helpful and they’re patient with you. I have no regrets choosing Miramar Lakes Apartment..

Need a lot of tlc, although I like my space, is not a remodeled unit so is in need of many repairs! I love the location! The gate never works so there’s been robberies in the neighborhood!

Miramar Lakes Apartment has been my home for over a year. Everything factored in - from safety to response time to service tickets i am happy living here and would recommend this to anyone looking for a spacious apartment with good service and great features.

I must say, I never thought I’d like this place as much as I did yet i keep renewing my lease. I honestly have no complaints. It’s safe, always quiet, my neighbors are pleasant and it’s always clean over here.

Super!! We love this apartament, we have three years here, it’s comfortable, the apartament is big, maintenance is good, the appliances are new

This community has been awesome. The staff are very attentive to your needs, the maintenance crew responds very quickly. It's a quiet community, most of the residents are very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Excelent community! It is a quiet community, safe, maintenance of green areas a day. the spectacular facilities. I recommend it 100%. The best area!

Very quiet community, I’ve almost completed a month stay and I’m liking it. My neighbors are friendly and the area is well maintained. Thank you!

Great community been living here for two years and never had an issue.i love ve it very nice pool gym even apartment clean and quiet very socialbel