Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.2

4.2

Needs better maintenance on overall appearance. Lake is trashy, parking lots full of litter, paid valet garbage pickup is inconsistent. Otherwise, a decent place to live.
When I first moved to the complex, I loved it. But as time went by, I feel that a lot has declined. I moved to to the third floor to avoid noisy neighbors but to no avail. The doors on the apartments slam possibly because of the hinges and people don't have respect anymore for others. I feel that the apartment across from me is a curse because for the last 4 yrs, there has always been loud and disgusting people living there, moving in and out. With my apartment there are the leaks when there is heavy rain. The carpet gets wet and yes it was taken care of but there is mold/moisture in the wall, which was confirmed by the company you sent. I believe Interstate. Now I have allergies due to the mold, confirmed by my ENT. But the positive not is that the staff is very nice and courteous. The maintenance staff is awesome. I lovethe area.
Great place to live with a beautiful atmosphere. The staff is great, the maintenance personal are always on point with the repairs and the amenities are to die for.
Nice community and friendly people. The community atmosphere is a perfect and excellent swimming pool. The only drawback is customer service. They will react a bit slow, but they will respond to our request lately; overall, it is a good community.
Fantastic community close to Publix and other stores in the vicinity with perfect ambience.. Has lots of trees and a lake view to enjoy on a lazy afternoon...
I love it here nice apartments place is really nice I like all the amenities they have.Pool is really nice and they are really quick at addressing any porblems u might have as soon as u tell them what the porblem is.
I’ve been here for 3 months now and have zero complaints. I had one maintenance request which was fixed extremely fast. My neighbors are polite, and this community is close to everything. I’m happy I chose this apartment complex.
Staff has been companionate and understanding during the pandemic truly concerned and easy to speak to about a tough time. I’m glad to be apart of this community.
Love the community! Would recommend to my friends. Love the prompt maintenance request responses. Had minor hiccup with trash pick up but the management took care of it as quickly as possible.
Like fine wine the longer we’ve been here the better neighbors we have !!! At first it wasn’t to great but now we have excellent neighbors around us. Maintenance is great always on time and very friendly crew !!!