Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.3

4.3

I've been here since 2017 and I love my apartment. I have no issues and if I do, Priscilla and Hilton always make sure it's taken care of.. I would love to live here until I purchase my first home. I can't imagine living anywhere else. : )
So far clean and quiet which I like, staffs are helpful and friendly. The community have a few good activities for the residents to enjoy while staying at Miramar lakes.
The app for the complex won’t work. Management doesn’t communicate about issues I have had trying to get a storage unit or a rent payment issue.
I enjoy it. There are minor things that can make the experience better. Like keeping the halls clean. The grill has been out since I've moved here, the mailboxes on my side still isn't fixed.
Its been very smooth so far. Office staff is friendly and responds to all questions. maintenance was performed within reasonable amount of time.
I like living here it is quiet. There are a few maintenance issues on the complex but not so bad that I want to move. It has greatly improved on the response time. Overall I like it and the location is great
I have been at Miramar Lakes Apts for a year and a half now and have never had a bad experience, everyone at the office is friendly and helpful.. the maintenance staff are the best at this community, super friendly, efficient, and professional. I’m very glad that I chose this Community among so many in this area!!! You won’t regret it!
Its seems very peaceful and quiet and I look forward to making miramar lakes my home for many years to come..I would definitely recommend living here
Leasing Office Staff are amazing. First time moving into an apartment and they made they process super easy and super quick. Great overall experience
So far everything is good would like better parking arrangements especially at night there is nowhere to park and u have to park far away from my door