Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.3

4.3

Management is very helpful and cares about any concerns of the tenants. Property is always maintain clean and safe. The view is absolutely beautiful.
So far so good. Apartment is clean. I moved in during a pandemic and the staff has been pretty efficient. I love the amenities the community offers.
I have lived here for 5 years, the rug has not been replaced, the air-conditioner does not work in one room, and the paint could be refreshed as well as the plaster along the corners.
My apartment community is very welcoming and friendly. Residents assist when asked questions by myself as being a new resident. The office staff is very friendly and inviting to any concerns that you may have. I am super please with selecting Miramar as my place of residence. I am referring friends who are in need of relocation to the Pines area and this complex.
Maintainance is below expectations! There should be a better handling of tensts concerns. I have had many complaints about noise and bugs but the problem still exist. The manager is trying hard but same thing happen again.
Super Tuesday is the election day early in a United States presidential primary season (February or March) when the greatest number of U.S. states hold primary elections and caucuses. More delegates to the presidential nominating conventions can be won on Super Tuesday than on any other single day.
I love living in this apartment complex. It is our 2nd time staying here. The atmosphere is wonderful and the office is attentive to our needs.
Everyone has been helpful and pleasant. The transition was smooth and is very much appreciated. We are getting use to everything in the complex but for the most part it’s quiet and peaceful.
Only been here a few months but my family and I enjoy ourselves each day. The entire staff is wonderful! I chose Miramar Lakes because a dear friend of mine resides here and she's been raving about it for some time now.
Very nice apartment, nice neighbors. Move in was nice and easy, I love the lake in the middle. My wife and I moved down from Illinois and we can’t express how excited we are to live here.