Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great community ! Anytime I call the office they are on it and giving wonderful customer service ! Amazing, it’s clean and peaceful !! I love it here
It's a nice and peaceful community. The deco on the apartment are modern. The staff is very helpful and keep the community up to date with everything.
It’s great to see all the new stuff around the community now we just have to hope that the tenants do their part and take care of all the new things.
So far good experience. I am extremely please with maintenance folks. They always come quick to fix things. Also the new outlook of pool is good. Only thing is there are so many people outside of our community and we cant use it.
My experience is mixed but overall I love the peace and quiet in my unit. I would love it if a private security company was used to patrol the grounds after hours due to recent and past events surrounding the recreational areas.
I believe this month (May), the stairs of the apartment building were being cleaned which gives the complex an even more stunning look. The plants by the fountain if front of the office have started to flourish. Over all, these past two months have been rewarding with sight. They are continuously looking for ways to improve the community and its showing overtime.
A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.
I love being a resident here this apt complex is nice clean and staff is nice and helpful. Over all I love livening here nice , quiet and peaceful
I am new to this community and i love it so far. It is always very clean and everyone is so friendly. Looking forward to staying here longer.
All i can say ... it’s perfect ,very welcoming, very beautiful place , nice people , great team ! What I like the most is that this place make you feel like home , especially for people like us who misses our homes back in our country💕