Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.3

4.3

This location is so ideal, being close to both Miami and Fort Lauderdale, and just minutes away from dining and shopping. We love it here!!!
Things are looking up here, the place is clean and maintenance are on top of things as always. Please keep track of visitor cars as it's hard to find parking around BLDG 15.
The community is extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything is so beautiful. The office staff is extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and located around a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools.
This month , September, the maintenance crew came around cleaning out the dryers and I honestly find that really cool. I'm not sure how often it happens but its definitely something that I did like. The stairwells were cleaned as well which is nice.
Every month that passes things get a little better. The maintenance team does a hell of a job and you can always count on them to do a good job !!!
I love it here. I have not had any real issues. The staff is great! Just need a larger maintenance staff so that service requests are handled more timely.
Maintenance, cleanliness, area grounds, apartment community good. Staff in office was helpful. No problems so far and hope it stays the same.
I love livening here nice community nice apts big room nice kitchen everything nice nice place to live in General I would recommend this place to a friend.
Love the lake view so far... Location access to stores and supermarkets near. Apartment is cozy with really good appliance. Washer and dryer not the best..but is Duable.
This place is incredible! Since day one I have felt everyday like I'm in a dream and I don't want to wake up. The service and the quality is unmatched. I had looked at various luxury apartments and all had great amenities but none had the beautiful genuine warmth of a home that the staff and units provide here on top of classy top notch amenities. I'm very grateful that a place like this exist, that you are able to stay current with the city life and also be able to reconnect to nature simultaneously.