Always friendly. Sometimes takes a while to get things done but grounds are well maintained love my apartment. Love my view. Quiet area and love the scenery

Nice quiet community,great amenities, secure living space excellent gym clean pool area close to schools and shopping centers attentive staff

The property is absolutely beautiful, the staff is professional and friendly. The pool area is something to move in for. Its safe from the moment you enter to the moment you exist

My experience at Miramar Lakes has been a great one. I haven’t had any major issues with my unit not with management. If there were maintenance request submitted via online or in person they were completely in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend my community to family and friends if they were looking for somewhere to live

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The original apartment condition was never move in ready. Damages and lack of cleaning was apparent. So far the communication, attention to detail, quality of living and service provided by apartment employees are below average.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

So far everything has been amazing. I have been living here for less than a week. Management has been fast in giving me all the info I need, and we actually did all the paper work in just a day. I am looking forward to a wonderful time here.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Friendly and nice people . The property is well kept and kids play quietly while outside. Staff is always welcoming and open to listen and address any concerns or issues.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I have lived here for almost five years now. I first arrived here in early 2015. There has been some ups and downs but overall I have had a great experience.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

My apartment was move in ready. The property manager, Priscilla is very efficient and professional. My son and I are happy to call Miramar Lakes our new home.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

It's great. I've been here for 2 years and the staff has always been friendly and attentive. The pool, park and recreational areas are always clean. The maintenance guys are awesome too, they always fix anything super quick.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

mayor seguridad para la comunidad, los precios excesivamente altos y en cada renovación aumentan sin tener alguna mejoría en la comunidad...

This apartment move in experience have been effortless, front staff is amazing, the units are spacious and price in the area hard to beat on rent.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I love this place so far. Very peaceful and everyone is nice and helpful. I love the environment. All of my maintenance requests are responded to promptly.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I left me keys at work and the front office made it easy and seamless to get into my apartment. They are so nice it’s been good so far!!!!!!

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Everything is good, I really love the neighborhood but the only two things with I complain is with the gym you need to put some free weights and keep a better temperature in gym area (it’s too cold) and the last suggestion is find a way to make the dog owners clean theirs dogs poop, is everywhere!

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I have yet to move into the community but my preliminary experience with Gisela has been great so far. I pray that this will be a great move for my family!

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

My experience here has been good! There was a little bit of confusion a couple days before move in but the office handled it very well, looking out and accommodating my best interests

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Very great experience my first year living hear. My building is quiet, the grounds are well kept and the entire staff in the leasing office are very helpful, including the maintanence

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I moved in a week ago & I am so satisfied with the apartment. The community is great and quiet. I am so excited to come home at the end of the day!!

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Great place quiet and very clean complex. Ay problem we have they don’t wait to fix it. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I love the amenities that they provide also.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Just need to get rid of these. Rats other then that the community is good they keep it clean and the staff is great its a nice place to live

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

My move in process was super easy and simple and the staff is pretty easy to get in contact with which is great and unheard of in most places

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

We have had a couple of mishaps since we have moved in and the help has been incredibly amazing and help was always great. I never had to wait that long to get things fixed.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

So far soo good its only been one month but i have no complaints besides my name at the front gate not working but hopefully that gets taken care of

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Def Was A Process Moving And The Paperwork Was A Boatload But I Def Am glad We Chose This Place Liane Was Amazing :) and Sweet Just Got My Keys And The First Night Was Everything And More