Miramar Lakes Apartments

Amazing community. Lived here for two years and have nothing negative to say. Maintenance is fast and does a great job. The employees in the leasing office is great!.
It is a quiet and good place to live. No complain so far. A little slow solving minimum issues but I suppose it is due the pandemic now.
I love this place very peaceful everyone is very friendly I never have a problem with anything but the smell of the garbage dumpster in front of my building
Great place to live but could use some updating especially in the bathrooms. All in all a pretty good place to live. Nice setting with the pool and waterfall.
Lovely community, clean and really friendly staff. Beautiful lake view and apartments. Always make tenants top priority with any of concerns.
So far livening here has been amazing. The view is night, the complex is quiet, it’s always clean. I feel safe at all times knowing police patrol are available 247
Great !i had a wonderful experience, clean , New, and good service from the office staff., they were very helpful when it came to any concerns and questions I had.
1 star
The parking is horrible, they don’t answer the phone, I been moved in my place over 2 weeks and still didn’t get a checklist and they charge for valet trash but they don’t come I have to take my trash out myself. They overcharge to stay here for no reason
Very nice place to live the apartments are spacious and the view of the water that goes around the complex is beautiful and relaxing this is a great place to live
Good, few issues. My buildings mailbox has been broken for the last 4 months. I have call demonstration office several times and the problem has not been fixed.