Miramar Lakes Apartments

I have been here for 7 months and so far my experience has been pleasant. The only issue now is getting the garbage collection back on schedule.
I would give it 5 stars. Its almost perfect. I wish they had more amenities. Thats my only thing. Other than that I love my complex. Hilton and Priscilla makes living here easy.
We love the area, however, I wish the pool was kept a little bit cleaner. Too much debris, and even a dead frog or two. Other than that, everything else is well-maintained.
If I could give less stars I would. The apartment complex is “renovated” by patching up previously damaged building parts. Upon move-in the apartment still needed many repairs, we went months with AC issues before they finally allowed us to get a new system and the water damage on the roof we complained about upon move in has now turned into water stains and mold upon move out. In addition to the lack of safety in the community due to faulty building repair, the community is extremely rowdy, residents leave trash and bags all over the floors, throughout the hallways and community. Overall, the leasing staff dosen’t regulate, once you move in it’s like pulling teeth to get anything solved.
A great community with greenery all around and lake in the heart of it. A fantastic place for your family. Staff is friendly and helpful. To sum it up, nothing can be better than this community in Pembroke Pines.
Positive: Giving you all 5 stars because everything was done really fast and the price matched my move in budget. Opportunity to make it better: There should be someone in charge of following up with new residents at least in the first week of their move in date.
This place is great, I’m happy living right here!! I recommend this place to live, the apartments are so beautiful, the pool, lake, are perfects to the family.
It has been an incredible experience as resident of Miramar Lakes, the customer service as well as the cleanliness of the community is very inviting.
The place has gotten better since management changed. The front gates are now working and that’s always a plus. Unfortunately, Covid has affected everyone using the amenities.
Likes-Love the setting of the apartment ....love the lake view....easy to clean up floor..office personal friendly and helpful...Dislikes-don't like my washer and dryer...stairs not to clean and too much smell on garbage sites.