Miramar Lakes Apartments

Great !i had a wonderful experience, clean , New, and good service from the office staff., they were very helpful when it came to any concerns and questions I had.
1 star
The parking is horrible, they don’t answer the phone, I been moved in my place over 2 weeks and still didn’t get a checklist and they charge for valet trash but they don’t come I have to take my trash out myself. They overcharge to stay here for no reason
Very nice place to live the apartments are spacious and the view of the water that goes around the complex is beautiful and relaxing this is a great place to live
Good, few issues. My buildings mailbox has been broken for the last 4 months. I have call demonstration office several times and the problem has not been fixed.
I love the area and the complex is really nice. Only complaint is the guest gate is always broken and tennis court has only one light and never gets cleaned.
So far my experience is not that great, from the time I moved in I advised that my dishwasher was full of live roaches, which caused roaches to be everywhere in my kitchen. They have sprayed but with the infestation in the dishwasher the problem is still there.
This is the best place I ever rented staff and maintenance are very friendly neighbors are kind and helpful I will recommend this to anyone looking to rent
Love our new home. It's exactly what we were looking for, plus it's in a wonderful neighborhood. The move in experience was a hassle though, especially trying to take care of things from out-of-state.
It's a really nice community. Very quiet, the office is very supportive. The neighbors are also very kind. Customer service is really good at the rental office.
Amazing . I love it . Every thing is nice and it actually feels like home . Every thing is clean new carpet . Nice floors and my favorite part is the tub