We love the space,the amenities and location. Hilton and Priscilla are the absolute best, they accommodated us so well to the point of moving in. I love them and i love our new unit!

Everyone is just purely amazing and care about their residents! Whenever there is a problem is gets resolved the same day! I can’t be more grateful.

Where to begin. Miramar lakes has been a blessing. This was my first venture into being a man and getting my own place. A recent graduate and newly landed manager life has been fast paced ever since. The beautiful ever clean environment with lucid wildlife is amazing. I love how everything is maintained well and immaculate and the community is very friendly. I havent encountered any crazy issues and the people up front especially Nancy are Priscilla are always inviting. Miramar lakes has truly been great and I thank then for giving me a chance to be great with them.

My resident experience has been wonderful here. They keep the grounds clean, the office staff is courteous and very nice. They are always having events for the residents. My stay thus far has exceeded my expectations.

I absolutely love it here! Moving in was hassel free! Hilton was a God sent! The apartment is spacious and comfortable. The area is peaceful and beautuful.

Everything good! Excellent community to live! Very clean and good attention!!! I like live here! I think was excellent idea! Everything is good!

Been staying here for over 2 years now. Everything from Maintenance to lease renewal is a breeze! Love the staff and maintenance crew! Thank you for maintaining a nice community!

The grill hasnt been fixed since I've been here and the hallways should be kept cleaned, and mopped other then that the property is really good.

Leasing agents are incredible and the apartments are very spacious. The alarm systems are something I find very unique, as I've never seen another apartment complex with one.

Not sure if I'll be renewing my lease next year due to the Increase of rent..I've been here almost 4 years and i cant afford it anymore...the rent is too high

I never complain about this complex. They’ve always be attentive and accommodating since I moved in back in 2017. I don’t think I’ll ever move lol

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The apartments outer appearance isn’t very well kept. I’m constantly having issues with the a/c which has flooded 3 times and does not work properly. Management is very nice.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I have honestly liked living here for the past 5 years. Although we’ve had a few bumps in the road and a few different management companies things have gotten better with the current management company. For example, the front gate is fixed, they plane community events and the leasing office are super helpful. Priscilla has been a great help since she started working here and we definitely appreciate her.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Always friendly. Sometimes takes a while to get things done but grounds are well maintained love my apartment. Love my view. Quiet area and love the scenery

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Nice quiet community,great amenities, secure living space excellent gym clean pool area close to schools and shopping centers attentive staff

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The property is absolutely beautiful, the staff is professional and friendly. The pool area is something to move in for. Its safe from the moment you enter to the moment you exist

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

My experience at Miramar Lakes has been a great one. I haven’t had any major issues with my unit not with management. If there were maintenance request submitted via online or in person they were completely in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend my community to family and friends if they were looking for somewhere to live

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The original apartment condition was never move in ready. Damages and lack of cleaning was apparent. So far the communication, attention to detail, quality of living and service provided by apartment employees are below average.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

So far everything has been amazing. I have been living here for less than a week. Management has been fast in giving me all the info I need, and we actually did all the paper work in just a day. I am looking forward to a wonderful time here.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Friendly and nice people . The property is well kept and kids play quietly while outside. Staff is always welcoming and open to listen and address any concerns or issues.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I have lived here for almost five years now. I first arrived here in early 2015. There has been some ups and downs but overall I have had a great experience.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

My apartment was move in ready. The property manager, Priscilla is very efficient and professional. My son and I are happy to call Miramar Lakes our new home.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

It's great. I've been here for 2 years and the staff has always been friendly and attentive. The pool, park and recreational areas are always clean. The maintenance guys are awesome too, they always fix anything super quick.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

mayor seguridad para la comunidad, los precios excesivamente altos y en cada renovación aumentan sin tener alguna mejoría en la comunidad...

This apartment move in experience have been effortless, front staff is amazing, the units are spacious and price in the area hard to beat on rent.