Quiet and convenient. Just wish there was more lighting near the gym and the gate was fixed providing more security. Adding back speed bumps

Well, I have lived here before and I didn’t have many issues other than the excessive flies in the courtyard. I moved in this time with a dryer that didn’t work for 1 1/2 weeks and the garbage disposal in the sink. Also, gate never works. Other than those things I’m quite happy here. It’s a beautiful neighboorhood and prices are reasonable

Our stay here hasn't been butterflies and rainbows per say. It would be better of yhry screened better we been here going on 5 years and every year the property declines but the rent inclines. We pay for amenities that are not available to us, no security, extremely high utility prices and dirty premises. Not to mention the inconsiderate neighbors.

Need a lot of tlc, although I like my space, is not a remodeled unit so is in need of many repairs! I love the location! The gate never works so there’s been robberies in the neighborhood!

Quite community. Nice pool. Great workout room. Need improved on maintenance request. Put in a request over 3 weeks and still nobody came to do the work.

I LOVE our apartment overall, but rents keep rising and, although there is a gate, it never is working. Maintenence staff are fabulous, but some residents are a bit shady

So far so good however the appliances could be upgraded for the rent I am paying. That’s the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars. Other than that the community is freaking amazing. Oh and the gate never works too

It is a nice community we just need to get the gates working. Other than that it’s a quite community. The workers there are also respectful .

Security finally stepping up. Office staff is always rude but you don’t really talk to them much, no need. The maintance staff is amazing. And the property is always clean.

I love living in Miramar Lakes, however, I do have a bug issue that I have been complaining about since I moved in. Roaches and fruit flies.

Overall experience has been great. The lady that helped us with the leasing office was very kind to us. The apartment was clean and painted when we moved in .

The community is pretty. The staff is nice. I gave three stars because the gate is never working and my car was rambled through on 3 different occasions. My MK purse has been stolen, my makeup bag has been stolen, and my car registration.

Miramar lakes is ok , it could be a lot better with the amount of money they charge for rent here . Old appliances is not worth it for $1700 a month .

very good and i love the way the apartment is display inside. i like Miramar and all the amenities like the gym, pool, bar bq, etc. also there is no problem with parkings.

Beautiful community with beautiful pool and buildings but there’s always trash laying around the parking lots and lakes and I see random people hanging out and littering and leaving and I think this is because the gate (which they’ve told me they were fixing twice) still doesn’t work. Also, the washer and dryer aren’t very good. But this is a beautiful location.

I have been a resident for 15 years. The complex is a great location to shops and mall. I wish, however, that gate was manned by security guard.

I would like for the exterior to be kept up more (ie: debris on the stairs, paint jobs, the front gate). Everything else is good, management is nice.

Community is tight-knit with friendly neighbors. Maintenance is hard working and are appreciated. Staff is always available to its residents.

Nice community. The fitness center could use some free weight but other than that, great amenities.The apartments themselves have a roomy feel.

I must say, I never thought I’d like this place as much as I did yet i keep renewing my lease. I honestly have no complaints. It’s safe, always quiet, my neighbors are pleasant and it’s always clean over here.

Very quiet community, I’ve almost completed a month stay and I’m liking it. My neighbors are friendly and the area is well maintained. Thank you!

Overall i like the apartments. My building is quiet, the gym is kept clean and people take care of trash and their pets. My only negative comment is the gate. I wish that would get fixed sooner. I also hate the free for all parking but i understand with apartments this large you cant have all assigned parking. My boyfriend found this place and its been a blessing just because of how convenient this location is. I just love it.

I love the pool area and the maintenance staff responds quickly to requests. Only downfall is the valet trash, the trash bin is a little small.

Living here has been comfortable. My children love the space and area. Walking the pathway outside is breathtaking. My view from my balcony is a wonderful site.

Great community been living here for two years and never had an issue.i love ve it very nice pool gym even apartment clean and quiet very socialbel