The original apartment condition was never move in ready. Damages and lack of cleaning was apparent. So far the communication, attention to detail, quality of living and service provided by apartment employees are below average.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The apartments outer appearance isn’t very well kept. I’m constantly having issues with the a/c which has flooded 3 times and does not work properly. Management is very nice.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Residents with dogs not cleaning up after they poop. Main gates not functional. Creates security uncertainty. Breezeway for bld 6 is always dirty, Needs more frequent cleaning.

A lot of people throw their trash on parking area and they smoke a lot of marijuana around my unit. It’s pretty upsetting since I have young children.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

It’s quiet and relaxing by the pool neighborhood nice and nobody messes with you never had an issue living here yet the only thing they need to work on cleaning more th le buildings

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I have roaches, I’ve done several work orders for my light bulb that went out in the master bedroom. They came and fixed 2 but didn’t fix that one. The rent went up and the price isn’t worth it.

Staff has been rude to us before. There are no speed bumps so people drive like animals. They took months to replace the fire extinguishers that were stolen from several buildings. It's nice to have a pool, gym and racquetball court.

Too many loud noises & constant police coming in our apartment building area. We would love to enjoy the quiteness more. Other than that, it’s a beautiful apartment home & well kept.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Quiet and convenient. Just wish there was more lighting near the gym and the gate was fixed providing more security. Adding back speed bumps

Community is okay you guys need to fix the gate ..I dont feel.safe anymore like 2 years ago..my packages got stolen at my door that never happened also why is it not okay in such cases that mybpaxkeage be left by rhe office

The complex is nice,but the gym is used by past tenants because the code is unchanged. Parking is horrible and inconsistent rule enforcement

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Our stay here hasn't been butterflies and rainbows per say. It would be better of yhry screened better we been here going on 5 years and every year the property declines but the rent inclines. We pay for amenities that are not available to us, no security, extremely high utility prices and dirty premises. Not to mention the inconsiderate neighbors.

Quite community. Nice pool. Great workout room. Need improved on maintenance request. Put in a request over 3 weeks and still nobody came to do the work.

The dogs poop is been a problema since we got here. the apartment has many problems to fix every day. The gym is note funcional is too small and the playground of lies is too poor

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

mayor seguridad para la comunidad, los precios excesivamente altos y en cada renovación aumentan sin tener alguna mejoría en la comunidad...

Need a lot of tlc, although I like my space, is not a remodeled unit so is in need of many repairs! I love the location! The gate never works so there’s been robberies in the neighborhood!

Overall I'm very happy with the community, but the lead time to fix things is a little crazy by me having to wait over 2 weeks to get something fix or hear anything. Last month I gave Miramar lakes a 5-star review and now we are at 3. I'm hoping that by the end of my lease things improve.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Appartment very nice. The common areas needs more attention. Balconies and lobbies needs painting. Walk way needs to power wash. Inside the apartment is very nice and spacious.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Well, I have lived here before and I didn’t have many issues other than the excessive flies in the courtyard. I moved in this time with a dryer that didn’t work for 1 1/2 weeks and the garbage disposal in the sink. Also, gate never works. Other than those things I’m quite happy here. It’s a beautiful neighboorhood and prices are reasonable

I LOVE our apartment overall, but rents keep rising and, although there is a gate, it never is working. Maintenence staff are fabulous, but some residents are a bit shady

The community is pretty. The staff is nice. I gave three stars because the gate is never working and my car was rambled through on 3 different occasions. My MK purse has been stolen, my makeup bag has been stolen, and my car registration.

Overall experience has been great. The lady that helped us with the leasing office was very kind to us. The apartment was clean and painted when we moved in .

Security finally stepping up. Office staff is always rude but you don’t really talk to them much, no need. The maintance staff is amazing. And the property is always clean.

So far the place is good, have not had any problems yet..everything is going good so far. Right now i give this place a 5 star. It’s quiet, place is clean. I approve

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I was expecting full upgrade with my unit and i was surprised that the faucets have never been replaced and kitchen cabinets are really old other than that all is well.