Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.3

4.3

The original apartment condition was never move in ready. Damages and lack of cleaning was apparent. So far the communication, attention to detail, quality of living and service provided by apartment employees are below average.
I have lived here for 5 years, the rug has not been replaced, the air-conditioner does not work in one room, and the paint could be refreshed as well as the plaster along the corners.
My air conditioning has not worked properly in 8 months. They destroyed my holiday mat when they were using water pressure to clean the hallways and did not think to pick it up instead of destroying it. My trash bin was stolen. The only outdoor area that looks pleasant is the entry. I asked if they could plant something or add grass to to the back areas of the apartments that have balconies that do not face the entrance and my request was denied.
The apartments outer appearance isn’t very well kept. I’m constantly having issues with the a/c which has flooded 3 times and does not work properly. Management is very nice.
So far my experience is not that great, from the time I moved in I advised that my dishwasher was full of live roaches, which caused roaches to be everywhere in my kitchen. They have sprayed but with the infestation in the dishwasher the problem is still there.
Residents with dogs not cleaning up after they poop. Main gates not functional. Creates security uncertainty. Breezeway for bld 6 is always dirty, Needs more frequent cleaning.
A lot of people throw their trash on parking area and they smoke a lot of marijuana around my unit. It’s pretty upsetting since I have young children.
I have roaches, I’ve done several work orders for my light bulb that went out in the master bedroom. They came and fixed 2 but didn’t fix that one. The rent went up and the price isn’t worth it.
Too many loud noises & constant police coming in our apartment building area. We would love to enjoy the quiteness more. Other than that, it’s a beautiful apartment home & well kept.
Staff has been rude to us before. There are no speed bumps so people drive like animals. They took months to replace the fire extinguishers that were stolen from several buildings. It's nice to have a pool, gym and racquetball court.