Miscela

4.5

4.5

I moved in about 2 months ago… but there is still no gym or parking. Everyone has been very nice, but I am not getting most of the amenities I pay for. There also is loud construction during the day starting at 8AM
We are loving our new apartment and the amenities that Miscela offers. The leasing staff and maintenance has been very helpful in the entire process.
Nice place, great location, and all the staff are very friendly. Building is still under construction so the alarms are constantly going off, which is annoying, but everything else has been good.
Nice apartment , very clear and convenient, 1 min walk to subway. 5 mins walk to Trader Joe’s , CVS etc.. I love the lobby !! Doorman is there 24/7.
Move-in went smoothly, apartment looks amazing, neighborhood couldn't be better. Overall extremely satisfied with our experience with Miscela
Love the buildings style and location. Everyone we’ve seen around has been very friendly. Looking forward to living at Miscela and assembly this year!
I move in on Aug 7th. The main amenities in the fourth and fifth floor are still under construction. Employees are too few and cannot pick up the phone call. I have told the agents three times about the internet guy will come to set up my services, but they forgot or mis-communication and don’t allow them to come in just one day before I move in. I also wait for a cart to carry my groceries for 30 minutes. The door to open the balcony also don’t work when I move in.
Washer and dryer is not good it will take 11-12 hours to dry my clothes and hot water always go out .called few times and still didn’t fix the problem
While our move in experience hasn’t been all that we dreamed of it to be, our leasing manager Evan Gray is working really hard to make everything amazing for us. We appreciate him!!
apartments are being and modern. staff is helpful and willing to help. location is unbeatable. common area are clean and nice. great place to live!