Mission Fairways Apartments

4.3

4.3

Love it here. Going into our 2nd year here and its still just as good as they were when we moved here last year. Love it here and happy to call this community home.
Hadnt had any problems or issues,Love it here so far.🤗❤..Love the Friendly staff..And I Love that we are by the Golf course like looking out that way watching them play.😊
Continued support from maintenance and the office people have definitely helped with on the ongoing weather conditions and made me feel safe and comfortable.
I love the customer service, amenities, the layout and location quite a lot. For being at the location it is I do believe it worth the investment for more sound proofed windows. Nothing major but maybe something for the highway noise. But that’s really my only problem with the apartments I have. The issue I have with the entire complex is the first day I moved in, a lady intoxicated walking between gate and service road, began harassing me. I believe the only true negative with mission fairways is that it is not as secure as I was hoping it would be
Have been with mission fairways for two year and I can honestly say have no complaints.only thing I would say is updating when their’s a situation that occurs,other then that they are wonderful
Love the community, the office people are very friendly and provide great customer service. My neighbors are awesome. However, there is a lot of things I notice the make ready people did not take care of properly upon my move in date. I love the space, but it definitely needed more attention and work.
Will not be renewing my lease again. I do not feel safe, my car has been broken into and stolen. The entry gate is ALWAYS broken therefore anyone can get in and do as they please. Outdated old appliances, forced to pay for inconsistent “valet trash” services. The amenities such as the pool and laundry room are always dirty when available for use.
If I could rate this place at a 0 I would. Management sucks. We’ve been having water leaks since we moved in, and this has been mentioned to management. Yesterday, pipes busted during the storm in Dallas causing me to lose everything!!! They need to shut this place down or replace everyone in management
Mission Fairways has been an amazing community! As a resident, it’s the small things for me. Friendly neighbors & helpful staff. If there’s an issue, the management team is always on top of things. I’ve never hesitated to refer my friends & family. I always highlight the quietness, cleanliness, & professionalism when talking to other. A huge thank you to Crisitina, Daniella, Chance, Charles & John!!
When I first moved in, it was rough. I had a difficult moving in period due to a misunderstanding. The leading office did their best to make it right and I appreciate them for it. With the acception of a very noisy and unruly neighbor and crazy parking, my stay here has been enjoyable. The neighborhood is very quiet, living by the freeway is extremely therapeutic for me, and the location is convenient to everything. I love where I live, so thank you for that♥️.