Good location...nice and quiet... clean, respectful neighbors..... safe..... maintenance issues handled in timely manner...easy to manage everything online.

Office and support staff is amazing. We have been happy with the management of this complex. Parking isn’t the greatest, but I honestly don’t think there is much that can be done about that in such a small complex.

wonderful 5 years we have lived here for 5 years and have enjopyed the experience. the management and maintenance staff have been very cooperative to any problems that we have encountered.

Need better Parking! There are too many garages and not enough parking spaces! Also if you live next to the highway, it is very hard to sleep with the noise from the traffic

Enjoying my time here. Staff members are friendly and very helpful. When any work is needed they take care of things in a timely matter. Glad we found this place

I just moved in- so far it has been an experience better than I expected.The staff is great. I look forward to a long lasting relationship!

The complex always makes sure the residents are satisfied, and it’s a pleasure living here. Everything is always taken care of, and everyone is so kind.

Maintenance is alway smiling and going over the limit to make sure that all our needs have been met. Front office is always so helpful and is involved I. our apartment community. Love living here at Mission Fairway Apartments.

So far I have enjoyed it and it has only been a few days. So time will tell me of course so the office has been very good to help me. I am fortunate to have their help and be patient with me. I like my apartment and the fact i can view the golf course.

I love living here!! The only drawback is that the parking situation!!!! Not enough parking for residents that are close to their apartment!!!!!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

New to the Resident and so far I love it!!!! Everyone inside the office are very friendly. Very quiet community. I really enjoy the atmosphere!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It was good. The parking leaves a lot to be desired. The agents in the leasing office were always courteous and helpful. Maintenance concerns were addressed in a timely manner.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I've been living here about 3 months and so far I love it. It's quiet and clean. The neighbors speak and nice. I wish there were more visitors parking on the inside of the apartment.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Great place to stay but the parking can be rough sometimes. The office is every helpful when you have concerns they fix then right away and keep you updated on everything.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My experience here has been awesomeee ! From the 1st day of doing the app to getting my keys and getting into my new lovely apartment ♥️ The staff are sooooo sweet and patient I’d recommend these apartments to everyone !!!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Apartments are ok for the rent I pay each month. Cheap rent means outdated fixtures and appliances. Neighbors above are loud such as playing loud music, domestic issues, and stomping. Sometimes smells like weed due to people smoking. Trash is sometimes not picked up ok trash days. I do appreciate them putting forth effort with the new landscaping.

If the other residents wouldn't Rev their car engines at 2am or later to show off for some stupid reason it would be amazing. Staff is great, parking could be cleaned up and easier but overall it's a good place

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Mission Fairfield Apartments, the staff and crew have been great , when ever we had a problem the maintenance crew was prompt and on time to help us and I just renewed for another 13 months

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It’s been lovely! Request for fixtures are done immediately! The staff is great! And it’s peaceful and quiet! I’m loving my apartment and all the fun things this community has to offer!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I LOVE it here absolutely best place to call home. Work orders are always done in a timely manner. The office staff (ALL) is sweet and caring.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Nice staff, great location, clean and great amenities. Although it is near the highway you hardly notice the noise of the traffic. I would definitely recommend these apartments.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It’s nice and clean and quiet they need to more force about the parking ... other then that it’s fine I just been seeing a lot of people moving maybe cuz the rent is too high

Great place/ staff is super!!! They are right there if needed. Never had a complaint. Anytime i have gone into the office or called they have always been there to help in many ways.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Quick response to my maintenance calls. Friendly people. The property Is well maintained. The only complaint I have is that some dogs are not on leashes.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I love my new apartment home. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is due to the issue with parking. Unfortunately there is not enough free parking places available if you get home after 5. But other than that I love all that the apartments offers its residents.