I love my community and I'm Thankful for the service l get bit very quite in section of the community. I have not had any issues with maintenance. I just recently renewed my lease because I love the community that I live in thanks for being a great community I would prefer you when Mission Fairways apartment complex.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The property is very quiet, the up-keep is constant and always clean. Management is very understanding when it comes to the tenants needs and the maintenance crew are very professional and courteous.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The Maintenance is very fast at there job and does everything correct. Our leasing office is one of the best by far making our apartment feel like a home!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I moved from a single family home and was not thrilled with the idea of moving back into multifamily living. However, I must say I have felt completely comfortable from the beginning . In spite of the noise from the traffic on I-30 it has not bothered me as I thought it would . The property is quiet , people are respectful and I feel completely safe here. I love the layout of my apartment and maintenance has been prompt and professional. Everyone on the staff is friendly. All in all, I think I made the right choice moving into this property and I plan to stay as long as I am able to. Sue

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My apartment community rating is not good. I have not had a good experience at all here at Mission Fairways. I have had several issues and have asked several times to get them rectified but I’ve had no luck.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

not bad. Don't care for the highway noise, but all in all things are good. community changing and residents not as friendly as they used to be but things always change

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

When I first moved here I needed to do a transfer after my lease was up and it was super smooth. They work with you on being late on rent and single parents love that. I always get an answer when I call the front desk. I stay at the back now and the view is super nice.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Best experience I’ve had with apartments, the staff is helpful, the maintenance is quick to respond. Very quiet and calm area to live in, no complaints.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I've been here sense 2006, I left in 2011, came back in 2013, I love living here, it's convenient to all the major freeways, and it's big and I have lot's of room, love my garden tubs, when people comes over the first thing people say is "wow" it's big in here like a house.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

This is my 3rd year in these apartments, I love it haven’t had any issues with anyone. Prices just keep going up but other than that I’m happy.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Good location...nice and quiet... clean, respectful neighbors..... safe..... maintenance issues handled in timely manner...easy to manage everything online.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Office and support staff is amazing. We have been happy with the management of this complex. Parking isn’t the greatest, but I honestly don’t think there is much that can be done about that in such a small complex.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

wonderful 5 years we have lived here for 5 years and have enjopyed the experience. the management and maintenance staff have been very cooperative to any problems that we have encountered.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Need better Parking! There are too many garages and not enough parking spaces! Also if you live next to the highway, it is very hard to sleep with the noise from the traffic

Enjoying my time here. Staff members are friendly and very helpful. When any work is needed they take care of things in a timely matter. Glad we found this place

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I just moved in- so far it has been an experience better than I expected.The staff is great. I look forward to a long lasting relationship!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The complex always makes sure the residents are satisfied, and it’s a pleasure living here. Everything is always taken care of, and everyone is so kind.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Maintenance is alway smiling and going over the limit to make sure that all our needs have been met. Front office is always so helpful and is involved I. our apartment community. Love living here at Mission Fairway Apartments.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

So far I have enjoyed it and it has only been a few days. So time will tell me of course so the office has been very good to help me. I am fortunate to have their help and be patient with me. I like my apartment and the fact i can view the golf course.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I love living here!! The only drawback is that the parking situation!!!! Not enough parking for residents that are close to their apartment!!!!!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

New to the Resident and so far I love it!!!! Everyone inside the office are very friendly. Very quiet community. I really enjoy the atmosphere!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It was good. The parking leaves a lot to be desired. The agents in the leasing office were always courteous and helpful. Maintenance concerns were addressed in a timely manner.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I've been living here about 3 months and so far I love it. It's quiet and clean. The neighbors speak and nice. I wish there were more visitors parking on the inside of the apartment.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Great place to stay but the parking can be rough sometimes. The office is every helpful when you have concerns they fix then right away and keep you updated on everything.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My experience here has been awesomeee ! From the 1st day of doing the app to getting my keys and getting into my new lovely apartment ♥️ The staff are sooooo sweet and patient I’d recommend these apartments to everyone !!!