Mission Fairways Apartments

Needed to sign parking space for residents hard to find parking over here and valet 🗑 is just a waste of money every month I can take my on 🗑 to the dumpster they leave trash and want pick up behind them self and my neighbor above me 🚶 the floor hard I can hear her very noisy
My resident experience at Mission Fairways has been great. Considering the circumstances happening during my move (COVID19) but the staff was super accommodating and friendly.
Amazing beautiful place to live. The only disadvantage is the fare being broken allowing anyone to come onto the property. Other than that all is well.
Great staff. Love the area. Community is beautiful and the flowers are always beautiful.Always clean. I love my apartment. This is my second time living here and I was here for four years just a year ago and it was the worst thing I ever did to move from here and I want ever move from here again. It’s so awesome that the staff remember me and welcome me back with open arms.
Great place to live!very calm, quiet place! Staff is great!Maintanance is great! Best place I’ve live in by far. Amities are great as well!!!
I Love my new place it's spacious. The community is quiet safe clean. And I love Chance and the rest of the leasing agents. The garden tub is my favorite lol
The process of moving in was easy. The staff is very friendly and courteous. I would recommend this community to friends and family. Thank you
Nice place to live to save money and sleep peacefully, but there are a few things I wish they would have done like clean apartment before I moved in. There was hair in the bathroom drawers and cabinets. Some drawers had water damage where it was looking like orange cotton/mildew. Refrigerator was a little dirty and they left a few things taped up from painting in the apartment like the sprinklers, two electric boxes in my closet are exposed with wire hanging out.
Living here has been very pleasant and love the people in the office and the maintenance people they always come when a request is put in for a order. I will invite people to come and lease with Mission Fairway Apts
My experience so far has been amazing. Any problem I have maintenance comes out right away and the issue is gone. So far I am impressed!. Can’t wait for the pool and gym to open!.