I've lived at Mission Fairway for almost 2 yrs, I have really enjoyed my stay but have decided to leave due to the up pricing on my apartment it has gotten so high which is out of my budget. Also here lately in the past few months there has been a change in the atmosphere, and it seem a bit trashy and management doesn't care anymore. Other then that its was a good place to live.

I have no problems living here. The staff team is amazing, it’s quiet and peaceful. Only problem, is parking. Other than that I’m satisfied.

Been good living here so far. Management is great when it comes to making sure maintenance is done in a timely manner and they are wonderful at working with you when rent is late.

Great place to stay. Parking is an issue at times. The apartments are quiet and the grounds are kept clean. I would refer this place that someone that is looking for a central location to stay in Mesquite.

This is by far THE BEST apartment complex I have ever lived in. I give all the credit to this staff- Christine, Daniela, Chance, John and Charles. Winning team!

Nice apartment with a good staff. They only thing I would say negative about this place is the parking is crazy but other then that best apartment I've had!.

My move in process was smooth managed Cristina is very nice and has good customer skills. Explain the lease term.. I am very happy and satisfied with my unit there a couple of details missed but not much to say I was discussed. I would recommend anyone to leave at Mission Fairways Apartments

The community is very quiet and very peaceful. The only issue is the parking. It’s hard to find parking. The staff is friend and fixes any apartment issues as quickly as possible.

I love my community and I'm Thankful for the service l get bit very quite in section of the community. I have not had any issues with maintenance. I just recently renewed my lease because I love the community that I live in thanks for being a great community I would prefer you when Mission Fairways apartment complex.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The property is very quiet, the up-keep is constant and always clean. Management is very understanding when it comes to the tenants needs and the maintenance crew are very professional and courteous.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The Maintenance is very fast at there job and does everything correct. Our leasing office is one of the best by far making our apartment feel like a home!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I moved from a single family home and was not thrilled with the idea of moving back into multifamily living. However, I must say I have felt completely comfortable from the beginning . In spite of the noise from the traffic on I-30 it has not bothered me as I thought it would . The property is quiet , people are respectful and I feel completely safe here. I love the layout of my apartment and maintenance has been prompt and professional. Everyone on the staff is friendly. All in all, I think I made the right choice moving into this property and I plan to stay as long as I am able to. Sue

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My apartment community rating is not good. I have not had a good experience at all here at Mission Fairways. I have had several issues and have asked several times to get them rectified but I’ve had no luck.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

not bad. Don't care for the highway noise, but all in all things are good. community changing and residents not as friendly as they used to be but things always change

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

When I first moved here I needed to do a transfer after my lease was up and it was super smooth. They work with you on being late on rent and single parents love that. I always get an answer when I call the front desk. I stay at the back now and the view is super nice.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Best experience I’ve had with apartments, the staff is helpful, the maintenance is quick to respond. Very quiet and calm area to live in, no complaints.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I've been here sense 2006, I left in 2011, came back in 2013, I love living here, it's convenient to all the major freeways, and it's big and I have lot's of room, love my garden tubs, when people comes over the first thing people say is "wow" it's big in here like a house.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

This is my 3rd year in these apartments, I love it haven’t had any issues with anyone. Prices just keep going up but other than that I’m happy.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Good location...nice and quiet... clean, respectful neighbors..... safe..... maintenance issues handled in timely manner...easy to manage everything online.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Office and support staff is amazing. We have been happy with the management of this complex. Parking isn’t the greatest, but I honestly don’t think there is much that can be done about that in such a small complex.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

wonderful 5 years we have lived here for 5 years and have enjopyed the experience. the management and maintenance staff have been very cooperative to any problems that we have encountered.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Need better Parking! There are too many garages and not enough parking spaces! Also if you live next to the highway, it is very hard to sleep with the noise from the traffic

Enjoying my time here. Staff members are friendly and very helpful. When any work is needed they take care of things in a timely matter. Glad we found this place

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I just moved in- so far it has been an experience better than I expected.The staff is great. I look forward to a long lasting relationship!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The complex always makes sure the residents are satisfied, and it’s a pleasure living here. Everything is always taken care of, and everyone is so kind.