Mission Fairways Apartments

4.3

4.3

Been a resident for 6 years!Just renewed my lease! Friendly and professional team! Great costumer service. Maintenance team is fast to respond and complete work orders.
Over experience here has been good except the last recent years. This use to be a very quiet apartments complex but the recent years things have changed. The gate is always broken seeing more police being called out.
Its Good planning on renewing my lease,I love it here...❤❤❤❤...ill be here a year in February everything is great so far..!!..The area is Nice i like that we have the Golf course behind us.😊
Not sure yet! Getting approved & Getting Apt easy * Front entrance Gate never locked or closed. * Fitness Center closed ..not told when review of apts * Non Smoke apt complex.. thou never told when reviewing for Apt. It gets snuck in when you sign lease agreement. Not cool. ( I don't smoke, so not issue for myself, but if I have guest over that do smoke) * Area , parking lots, pool area, common areas stairs / hallways ...all very dirty, (Trash on ground and on stairways, heavy stains on walkways , steps,) * Trash bags and trash cans full of trash for multiple days.. Seeing some remodel being done on property, but would think a separate cleaning crew would do rounds to enforce and clean up property's common areas
Love all the improvements I have been seeing lately being done to the community! Curb appeal is definitely a plus in my book and appreciate that it matters to those running our complex.
Great place just moved in so far so good the grounds are kept up nice and they are so quiet and the neighbors seem friendly and the staff is
Out of the 3 years that I’ve lived here, my second year was the toughest . Lots of break-ins were happening , cops were called out several times over disputes, and had several issues with A/C . Management has seemed to step up their game as far as maintenance. Break-ins have been occurring as often . Don’t think rent should be as high as it is considering the amount of theft and disturbance calls there is in the area. Apartments are nice inside and still very up to date .
Is my apartment smell a lot like smoke cigarette or other. There was an is port care of the baseboards still have damage some have been painted on painted on but are still visibly visibly not in great condition. The balcony was untouched it has tons of pet hair and it smells Like a dog, the baseboards around the windows are all damaged were not repaired at all. I'm just hopeful that none of this will be blamed on me on move out day.
I have only lived here for a week. The move in process was effortless, from filling out the application up to getting the keys. So far everyone has been very nice.
Very nice and professional staff. I’ve lived here for almost 3 years and I have referred twice. The grounds are well kept and the pool, fitness, and laundry facilities are nice as well.