Mission Fairways Apartments

4.2

4.2

Keira
I love that our apartment is quiet. Also I like when you submit a maintenance request an a maintenance man come and fix it right away. These are the best apartments I ever live in.
Bryce
Have had issues with apartment and had to transfer to new unit but didn’t receive the correct unit. They will work with you but it’s a struggle sometimes.
Kevin
Amazing place and easy move in process. Loved the office staff and the community. I am looking forward to what is to come in my time here. First home alone
Jackqueline
Nice and quiet community , I love the way the patio is setup where you can view everything enjoy the sun and watch the kids play outside. I love how fast maintenance is as well when a work order is put in.
Andrietta
Have been here for going on 2 years..nice and peaceful. Maintenance staff helpful Office staff is friendly Only problem for me is the dog owners not cleaning up after their dog
Susan
Everyone is exceptionally nice especially Chance. I had a total knee replacement and walked down to the office using my walker. I was tired when I walked in the office . Chance jumped up and dashed to get me a cold bottle of water. I was very grateful. The first time I brought in a money order to pay the rent I ?did not know how to fill it out. Chance smiled at me and patiently showed me how to do it!
Raymond
Left a review when I first moved in last month Property Manager responded, please reach out to me to discuss. I've called 3 times, left my name, phone number and wasn't a good conversation trying to leave a message for a call back. Office staff gave me 3rd degree on why do I want to talk to property manager. I explained, I was asked to call and discuss my move in experience by the property manager. Very disturbing so far.
Vanessa
Love the neighborhood, full of peace and friendly faces. definitely happy to be raising my kids in such a tranquil environment. Clean and well kept property.
Kenia
Been a resident for 6 years!Just renewed my lease! Friendly and professional team! Great costumer service. Maintenance team is fast to respond and complete work orders.
Sonya
Over experience here has been good except the last recent years. This use to be a very quiet apartments complex but the recent years things have changed. The gate is always broken seeing more police being called out.