I love my new apartment home. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is due to the issue with parking. Unfortunately there is not enough free parking places available if you get home after 5. But other than that I love all that the apartments offers its residents.

Everything has been great except for the parking situation. Every night I arrive home, and every available slot is full. However, there are empty covered parking and I assume also empty garages. Price them correctly so that a of them are being used

I found everything to be outstanding, very informative staff, helpful and willing to help you with what you need. I would definitely recommend this complex to my friends and family.

I love it!! Mission Fairways are amazing and the neighbors are very nice and welcoming. The community is well kept and clean and most importantly peaceful. I love it.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The apartments are great. The problem comes with the parking. To many people that are not renting apartments monopolize all the parking. I have been living here for almost 2 years and have only seen a wrecker 2 times. Why are the cars without stickers not being towed. Its not fair to those of us who pay rent and make our visitors park in visitors parking.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Going on my 3rd year with Mission Fairways and love it. Other than rent going up each time and upstairs neighbor always stomping everything else is going great.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Pretty good so far no complaints. The leasing team has been great. Very quiet community. I wish there was another pool but luckily it doesn't get crowded. Everyone is great here

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Good place to stay it’s just the parking and people let there dogs use the use it anywhere it’s quite it’s just the highway noise the rent a little high they need to do sum about the old icebox

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I LOVE LOVE LIVING HERE @ MISSION FAIRWAYS, IT'S SO CONVENIENT TO EVERYTHING I HAVE ACCESS TO THE MAJOR FREEWAYS I'M RIGHT NEXT DOOR WALMART

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

This community is very quiet and we have a great view of the golf course. We have been happy here. We feel safe and the staff is always very friendly and eager to help us in any way.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Not bad here except for the little dogs that residents just let go outside by themselves to run around, use the bathroom, get onto patios and bark at you and follow your leashed dog around. If my dog has to be under supervision then ALL the dogs need to be under supervision!! And the noise from the highway gets annoying but it is a lotbetter than living in a motel room!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It was easy and I got all the info I need to to know. Msngetment was helpful and kind she gave me updates and email about any changes. She checked on my move in date

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My experience here since I moved has been great. The apartment is what I expected and the move in went real smoothly. I would recommend this property

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Going on my second year here. Experience has been good so far. The staff is amazing. They communicate well. Maintenance get stuff done in a timely manner.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The best property I've ever live at. The staff are very attentive. The maintenance is awesome. I love the garden tubs in both bathrooms. My children love going to the pool.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The maintenance team is quick and they respond to your requests. Clean and quiet neighborhood other than the highway, and I like the fact that there is a pool and a 24 hour gym.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Rent is too high and too much trash on the ground. Parking is a hassle everyday. Had a mouse without much help from the office. Also had a flood in my closet

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

we have been here for 5 years. we have been here through 3 sets of management. the improvements lately have been very positive. maintenance has been exceptional and the office staff has been the best.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I'm loving my new place, it's quiet, my apt is spacious and the leasing team was handing out breakfast in the early morning for the residents. That's a plus.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

A lovely but small apartment with a large patio suitable for all my plants! I have always found the office staff to be pleasant and very helpful.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I value the up keep of the property, it's very peaceful and quiet and management totally understand the needs of the residents and welcomed us with opened arms!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I would recommend mission fairways to all my family and friends! It’s a great community, it’s very clean. Staff is amazing and very helpful!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I really enjoy living here, the residents are friendly and I feel safe here, I would recommend this complex to anyone looking to move in this area

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I love the community and the area. The loving space is pretty spacious. Also nice views. I like how there’s quick access to the highway as well

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Staff very friendly and helpful. Made our move in process go very smooth. So far so good just moved in and so far no complaints on our end. Was concerned about parking but as of now it’s not to bad.