I watched what used to the hot tub at the pool get cemented over this weekend. The entry gate has been broken for over six months. The property manager promised us new blinds when we signed our new lease and we have not seen that happen and that was about four months ago. When the power wash crew blew all kinds of debris on my vehicle and I complained to the office, nothing was done. Any reasonable folks would have provided a car wash. Bad planning, bad upkeep and bad leadership. I

My husband and I have lived here for a year and a half now and we love the convenience Mission Fairways provides us in our everyday travel due to its location. The staff is also great.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Great complex to live in. Quiet and always clean. Front door doesn’t always work, but that is a minor issue to me. Pool is clean, front office is friendly.

Love our floor plan and the community. Really the only problem I have noticed is guest parking. And the front gate really needs a security camera because my family member's car was hit while parked and been broken into (on two separate occasions in the front by the office.

Very friendly and quiet apartment complex. Nice inside and out, very clean. Just make sure you are parked in appropriate spots or will get towed.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Its pretty quiet for the most part. I think the units could be updated a little more for the money. Also more community events. Overall decent apartments.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I’ve been living here for 2 months now and loving it so far. No issues at all. The area is always clean and kept up. No issues at all so far

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

nice community. Good spaces and floorplans with garage for extra vehicles and storage. Traffic noise at front of complex is a little loud. Even inside. Complex should do away with valet trash and towing policy.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Thur far I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Everything has been superb, safe and clean community, family oriented and friendly maintenance and front office people!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Very nice and quiet community. Front office staff is hard to reach at times, but when you do get ahold of them, they handle your issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Very quiet apartment complex my first three months have been pleasant , front desk are very nice and easy to talk to I really have no dowsides so far so good .

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The unit is great and spacious, neighborhood has been just as good! So far there hasnt been any issues with neighbors. Parking has never been an issue!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It’s been a pleasant year so far! Nice area that’s close to everything but not too noisy. Peopl are very nice. Living in a community that actually cares has been great!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

So far living here has been good. Staff is nice and maintenance is always quick to fix an issue. Only bad part is parking. And they banned double parking on some spots.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

We really like Mission Fairways but there could be some improvements. For example, the front gate is always broken and we chose Mission Fairways because it was a gated community. It is just unfortunate that people can get in that don't live here. Also, the trash pick up that we pay for, they skip our unit (only our unit) at least twice a week. I know it is only our unit because our downstairs neighbors trash is gone by 9 PM. It may seem like we are overreacting but we could just walk our trash to the dumpster ourselves and not pay the $25 a month. When we first moved in we found all of these little things that needed to get fixed, so we made a maintenance request to the office. We had to be on them every day to get someone from maintenance to our apartment. Then they would just put a band-aid on it and wait for you to put in another request. Other than those 3 things we love this community. It is very clean, quiet, and our neighbors are awesome. The ladies who work in the office are soooo nice. They are always there to help with my hundreds of questions.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It has had it’s ups and downs but over all it’s a nice place to stay. Maintenance has really been proactive when requests are submitted to them

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

We have lived at Mission Fairways for going on 4 years now. For the most part of our time being it has been good. Pretty quiet community. Gate always has problems. Parking sucks. Office staff is pretty nice. Maintenance people are great and friendly

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Community is great, only problem is parking . My apartment leaks from an unknown source in the bathroom. I love the space. However the shelves in the bathroom are small.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

We like living here a lot but there are a couple of problems such as the gate that is always broken, the gym equipment are not very satisfying and the parking is our biggest problem which might lead us in the near future to move out, but other than that it is a nice place to live at.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Great place to live. Very friendly people and clean living. A very quiet place to live. Office staff is extremely friendly and returns emails or calls promptly.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Community grounds are always kept clean and maintenance requests are always done within 48 hours. I have never had an issue dealing with office staff as they are so nice and friendly and always there to help. Have lived here 2 years and have completely loved it!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Mission Fairways are nice apartments. Complex is quite and safe. Neighbors are nice. A nice complex to live in. Have been a residence for the last two years. No problems

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I’ve been here for about 4 months, still no issues at all. Very quite during the nights; which I love. Only thing that is a little bothering it the parking. No parking st all after 7pm. And all covered parking is full but there are 2 spots right outside my mom that have NEVER had a car parked there. Other then that, no issues

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Very friendly front office. Clean apartments. Nice pool. Updated gym. Nice new grill area. Option to get extra garage. They clean your carpet every year for free.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Loving it it’s so nice and spacious. I am still getting set in and they are so nice in the front office. It’s quiet and the garages are huge.