Mission Fairways Apartments

1 star
I watched what used to the hot tub at the pool get cemented over this weekend. The entry gate has been broken for over six months. The property manager promised us new blinds when we signed our new lease and we have not seen that happen and that was about four months ago. When the power wash crew blew all kinds of debris on my vehicle and I complained to the office, nothing was done. Any reasonable folks would have provided a car wash. Bad planning, bad upkeep and bad leadership. I
My husband and I have lived here for a year and a half now and we love the convenience Mission Fairways provides us in our everyday travel due to its location. The staff is also great.
Great complex to live in. Quiet and always clean. Front door doesn’t always work, but that is a minor issue to me. Pool is clean, front office is friendly.
Love our floor plan and the community. Really the only problem I have noticed is guest parking. And the front gate really needs a security camera because my family member's car was hit while parked and been broken into (on two separate occasions in the front by the office.
Very friendly and quiet apartment complex. Nice inside and out, very clean. Just make sure you are parked in appropriate spots or will get towed.
Its pretty quiet for the most part. I think the units could be updated a little more for the money. Also more community events. Overall decent apartments.
I’ve been living here for 2 months now and loving it so far. No issues at all. The area is always clean and kept up. No issues at all so far
nice community. Good spaces and floorplans with garage for extra vehicles and storage. Traffic noise at front of complex is a little loud. Even inside. Complex should do away with valet trash and towing policy.
Thur far I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Everything has been superb, safe and clean community, family oriented and friendly maintenance and front office people!
Very nice and quiet community. Front office staff is hard to reach at times, but when you do get ahold of them, they handle your issues in a timely manner.