Mission Fairways Apartments

1 star
We do not like living here. The front gate has been broken for 6 months and have I asked when they will fix it and every month that say the part they need to fix it is in the mail...... yeah right.
1 star
My apartment community rating is not good. I have not had a good experience at all here at Mission Fairways. I have had several issues and have asked several times to get them rectified but I’ve had no luck.
1 star
I watched what used to the hot tub at the pool get cemented over this weekend. The entry gate has been broken for over six months. The property manager promised us new blinds when we signed our new lease and we have not seen that happen and that was about four months ago. When the power wash crew blew all kinds of debris on my vehicle and I complained to the office, nothing was done. Any reasonable folks would have provided a car wash. Bad planning, bad upkeep and bad leadership. I
Rent is too high and too much trash on the ground. Parking is a hassle everyday. Had a mouse without much help from the office. Also had a flood in my closet
I have been here for about three months now. No problems my neighbors are pretty loud but it’s an apartment. Parking can be bad and if you get covered parking it could still be far from your house. The gate stays open as well
Apartments are ok for the rent I pay each month. Cheap rent means outdated fixtures and appliances. Neighbors above are loud such as playing loud music, domestic issues, and stomping. Sometimes smells like weed due to people smoking. Trash is sometimes not picked up ok trash days. I do appreciate them putting forth effort with the new landscaping.
I have lived here for 13 years and I like the location with all the stores located nearby. However the parking situation needs major improvement. We hope the swimming pool will be open for Memorial Day weekend. Maintenance does an excellent job on all requests and in a very timely manner.
Parking is always an issue so it cost me an extra $75 a month for a garage, gate is always broken and cars are broken into a lot. I dislike that y’all tow our visitors.
Its pretty quiet for the most part. I think the units could be updated a little more for the money. Also more community events. Overall decent apartments.
Great place to stay but the parking can be rough sometimes. The office is every helpful when you have concerns they fix then right away and keep you updated on everything.