My apartment community rating is not good. I have not had a good experience at all here at Mission Fairways. I have had several issues and have asked several times to get them rectified but I’ve had no luck.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

We do not like living here. The front gate has been broken for 6 months and have I asked when they will fix it and every month that say the part they need to fix it is in the mail...... yeah right.

I watched what used to the hot tub at the pool get cemented over this weekend. The entry gate has been broken for over six months. The property manager promised us new blinds when we signed our new lease and we have not seen that happen and that was about four months ago. When the power wash crew blew all kinds of debris on my vehicle and I complained to the office, nothing was done. Any reasonable folks would have provided a car wash. Bad planning, bad upkeep and bad leadership. I

Rent is too high and too much trash on the ground. Parking is a hassle everyday. Had a mouse without much help from the office. Also had a flood in my closet

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Apartments are ok for the rent I pay each month. Cheap rent means outdated fixtures and appliances. Neighbors above are loud such as playing loud music, domestic issues, and stomping. Sometimes smells like weed due to people smoking. Trash is sometimes not picked up ok trash days. I do appreciate them putting forth effort with the new landscaping.

I have been here for about three months now. No problems my neighbors are pretty loud but it’s an apartment. Parking can be bad and if you get covered parking it could still be far from your house. The gate stays open as well

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I have lived here for 13 years and I like the location with all the stores located nearby. However the parking situation needs major improvement. We hope the swimming pool will be open for Memorial Day weekend. Maintenance does an excellent job on all requests and in a very timely manner.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The apartments are great. The problem comes with the parking. To many people that are not renting apartments monopolize all the parking. I have been living here for almost 2 years and have only seen a wrecker 2 times. Why are the cars without stickers not being towed. Its not fair to those of us who pay rent and make our visitors park in visitors parking.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Everything was good at first then when new management came in it went south, maintenance is a problem along with parking theres too many cars that dont belong but park in residents parking

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Parking is always an issue so it cost me an extra $75 a month for a garage, gate is always broken and cars are broken into a lot. I dislike that y’all tow our visitors.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It has had it’s ups and downs but over all it’s a nice place to stay. Maintenance has really been proactive when requests are submitted to them

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Its pretty quiet for the most part. I think the units could be updated a little more for the money. Also more community events. Overall decent apartments.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Overall good experience! Parking could be a lot better as well as the fitness center. Fitness equipment is out dated and the center is never cleaned. Staff is nice and so is maintenance team.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Great place to stay but the parking can be rough sometimes. The office is every helpful when you have concerns they fix then right away and keep you updated on everything.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The community is very quiet and very peaceful. The only issue is the parking. It’s hard to find parking. The staff is friend and fixes any apartment issues as quickly as possible.

Love the location. Parking can be frustrating at times but it is getting better. Office staff is great. The grounds are well taken dare of. Love the new outdoor lights.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

We have lived at Mission Fairways for going on 4 years now. For the most part of our time being it has been good. Pretty quiet community. Gate always has problems. Parking sucks. Office staff is pretty nice. Maintenance people are great and friendly

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I have had a few problems with the flooring in the place, but other than that it is a pretty nice place to stay the staff seems pretty cool have not been in the apartment long enough to know.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The office staff is extremely nice and helpful but the maintenance team cuts corners. The laundry area and fitness center are pretty dingy and are not maintained consistently. I really like my apartment, the location and my neighbors are very sweet. I assume most of my gripes are maintenance and groundskeeper related because we all want nothing more than to have our community beautiful everywhere. But with that being said, I can see myself being here for quite some time.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

This community is very quiet and we have a great view of the golf course. We have been happy here. We feel safe and the staff is always very friendly and eager to help us in any way.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

the people in the front office are very polite and friendly. They moved fast in getting everything they needed from me so that i could move in by the move out date on my previous apartment. I love the apartment we moved in to very spacious and very comfortable. the price was even better!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Aside from parking it is a great place to live. They get to your needs quickly as far as maintenance requests go. The satff is nice and the maintenance crew are helpful.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It’s nice and clean and quiet they need to more force about the parking ... other then that it’s fine I just been seeing a lot of people moving maybe cuz the rent is too high

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I've been living here about 3 months and so far I love it. It's quiet and clean. The neighbors speak and nice. I wish there were more visitors parking on the inside of the apartment.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Friendly staff and maintenance workers. Work gets completed fast when you call. Would love for the hot tub and gym equipment to be fixed. Over all everything going well