Mission Lofts Apartments

4.8

4.8

Michael
Noticed the elevator inspection card in elevator 3 is expired. Like the fact there is no carpet in the apartments. Wish washer/dryer were full size and that there was a fenced dog run.
Ana
No complaints whatsoever. The units are beautiful, the amenities amazing, and the people in the building are wonderful! Looking forward to the rest of my time here.
Rachel
Management was not prepared for us moving in. We were delayed in getting our fob and package room set up. Facilities are great and offer a lot of space to work
Idriss
So far everything has been great! 5 months into the lease and no problems so far. Amenities running great, maintenance always on point, everything clean and spiffy.
Steven
The team and community has been amazing and helpful. I've throughly enjoyed working with everyone there to make my living experience smooth and comfortable
Sungwoo
I've enjoyed my staying at the Mission Lofts apartment has been great! The staffs are very professional and willing to assist. The place is very well-maintained and clean!
Christina
Excellent Supportive and Friendly Staff! Amazing amenities, clean gym and tons of work areas. Respectful group of residents. Would highly recommend!
Yun
Amazing staffs! Easy to communicate and supportive of all the questions that I had. Highly recommend it to everyone. Clean building, lots of parking spaces.
David
The staff is helpful. the community is pretty quiet and chill. good for all ages & families. Really pet friendly and in a nice location near DC
Samantha
I love the design of the rooms. I love all the amenities. The staff is wonderful and so friendly! When looking for an apartment, once I scheduled for a tour, I immediately got a call to go over the basics, etc… lastly, everything is very clean and smells wonderful in the building. … and the building is very close to many stores :)