It’s ok I love it but I have been finding roaches at the pool and when I’m coming down the stairs from my apartment it really makes me wonder I do not want them in my apartment!.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

So far it's been very nice. The noise level first thing on weekday mornings starting at 4 a.m. is a little much but the people and staff are friendly. The grounds are clean and it's a nice peaceful atmosphere.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Very nice community with nice neighbors, and very clean the pool it’s awesome and if you got visit there’s lot of visitors parking. Only bad thing is that one gate don’t work :(.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Pretty chilled good neighbors enough parking for everyone one of the main things we like about this place is that is very affordable and thats smart.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Pretty good overall, though I am curious is when they are going to paint our porch and pressure wash. Otherwise, the amenities and neighbors are all around good for what part of town you live in.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The office staff has been very friendly and for the most part my neighbors have been quite. The stairs and entry way need to be power washed

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I like living here at Mission Reilly Ridge apts...the staff are very nice and the neighbors I have met are nice as well. The grounds are fairly maintained and I have yet to have to place a maintenance order

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission Reilly Ridge has been a pretty meh experience. The neighborhood and the traffic around isn’t the greatest but that’s mainly due to I-35 being in such close proximity. The management has changed hands three times since I’ve lived here so policies have changed without being informed properly which can be annoying too. There isn’t enough visitor parking throughout the complex and/or people who actually live here park there as well which is dumb in the first place. And the towing policy seems to be enforced only when they feel like it. In regards to noise, it can be loud at times. With many people just hanging out at their cars blasting music late at night and drinking during the week. Not sure why you don’t just go into YOUR APARTMENT? In terms of my specific building I’ve had two neighbors in different apartments that have had the police called on them multiple times to check into domestic disturbances that you can clearly hear through the door and walls, which can be amusing at times. Maintenance is fine, they just seem to take a long time to get around to doing the work. And they seem to be repairing some of the buildings but from a carpenters standpoint they are doing a pretty poor job of it, seemingly placing old scrap wood to fill holes and voids. But kudos for trying. All in all, it’s alright for the price.

Overall I’m happy living here, however I have complained about the mess our neighbors in 209 leave outside (currently an old vacuum, which has been there for a month, and a box of diapers which has been there for 2 weeks), and nothing has come of it. Additionally, the weight room has been missing the 15 lb weights for the entire 2 years I’ve been here. Aside from that, MRR is pretty nice, and I really love the office staff.

It's really hard to find a quiet place and here it is quiet and peaceful. We're been here for 2 years now and we still happy with this Apartments.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Ya tengo algún tiempo viviendo aquí y siempre me he sentido bien.hay tranquilidad y está bien ubicado.la escuela de mi hijo está frente y las tiendas de comestibles también..caminando se puede resolver estos problemas

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The office staff is amazing. They are very courteous; wanting to help you. The staff is friendly and is ready to attend to you in a timely manner.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The managers and all staff are so awesome they helped me through out my whole application, they were with us on point the whole time , helpful & amazing people .

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I’ve only lived here a short time and some things have gone wrong in my apartment but the maintenance guys are always so fast to fix the problems.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Love the gated aspect of the apartments, and the facilities are easy to access and clean. The hallway outside of unit could use some attention, as could the outer windows before move in.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Lived here for 3 years. Price for two bedroom stayed just a bit under the average for Austin. Close to 35. Outdated appliances and carpet (when all nearby neighbors have laminate wood) took away the star and the half. Lots of families, because it’s by a school. There have been sketchy incidents tho. Overall the split floor plan and spacious patio have kept me here.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I’m definitely enjoying my new apartment. The place is quiet and my neighbors are nice. There’s room for my dog to walk and plenty of trash cans with doggie bags on them.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission Reilly Ridge Apartment is very convenient to heb, shopping mall fast foods and also to my work no need to wait for an hour just to get to work it’s just 5mins drive or 30 minutes when you took a bus

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I love the staff everyone áre Nice anda also everything web need they always áre giving us resources and making us feel like we safe and ay home

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission is a great place to live. I'm very pleased. The front office is very attentive. You will be happy here and the maintenance team are great.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

My neighbors are EXTREMELY noisy, the street traffic is as well, LOTS of bugs. However ... I really do like my complex and my location! All in all ... I am happy! : )

The staff is awesome but the place is out of date. For the price it is not bad. I do like the surrounding landscapes in the middle of the complex.

The community is good this far. Outside of the noise outside my window, everything else is ok. I was promised 1 unit and ended up with another one and was not aware

Excellent , couldn’t be happier so far about the move in. Our apartment was a little under the maintaining side. Made sure to send pics to leasing office.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Since I’ve moved in it’s been nothing but great vibes really love living at Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments And The Management Is Very Nice & Caring