It just doesn’t really seem as ignoring the staff cares about the residents. I have received notices of wrong doing that we’re not correct...

It's a nice place. It's quite and the grounds are kept pretty clean. It's close to 35 which is a big plus but still seems tucked away. Walking distance to shops. The management are super helpful and the residents seem nice.

Everyone in the office is always super helpful and kind. Even with construction going on, it isn't loud nor has it bee inconvenient. The new paint looks really nice and the community is well kept.

I have no complaints as far as the community, however, my only complaint is maintenance. We've been waiting almost 2 weeks for a work order to be fulfilled, ridiculous.

Apartments are a little older but it is ok for what you pay. The office staff are very nice and helpful and if you need maintenance they are quick to respond to a request.

Nice an quiet place. Office staff is grate an helps with any issues I Ha e an also answers all of my questions. Complex has grate views. All staff is really friendly.

They need to update apartment cabinets staff is nice but having trouble getting internet at my apartment and my phone cuts off oh and water damage

Thanks Michelle! I Loveeeeee Natalie in the office!! Seamless moved. I love my apartment. I love my place. Perfectttt recommendation for me! Thanks again!

The property is nice. The maintenance is responsive and friendly. Even though I am sure he was given last minute instructions he stayed late to try to get our apartment ready for our move in date. It seems the office dropped the ball, he did his best to make up for it.

me gusta el área acceso a tiendas y transporte público Solo algo fuera de él alcance de todos el ....... ...trafiiiiicooooo pero es Austin gracias chicos

It's a nice place to live great community in a good location everything is so close but kitchen can use some updates and I was told it came with washer and dryer (that was a big factor of me picking this place) but I don't have a washer and dryer.

It's been a year living at MRR and it's by far okay. Not too shabby, but it could be better. But I'm not going to complain we live right near the mail box and the pool is just right there, also the grill. We love grilling out side.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I love living at Mission Reilly Ridge! Irene and the maintenance staff go above and beyond to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all of the residents and their pets! The community is clean, gated, pet-friendly, well-maintained, and less than a quarter mile away from both HEB and public transportation...what more could you ask for?!

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It’s ok I love it but I have been finding roaches at the pool and when I’m coming down the stairs from my apartment it really makes me wonder I do not want them in my apartment!.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

So far it's been very nice. The noise level first thing on weekday mornings starting at 4 a.m. is a little much but the people and staff are friendly. The grounds are clean and it's a nice peaceful atmosphere.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Very nice community with nice neighbors, and very clean the pool it’s awesome and if you got visit there’s lot of visitors parking. Only bad thing is that one gate don’t work :(.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Pretty chilled good neighbors enough parking for everyone one of the main things we like about this place is that is very affordable and thats smart.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Pretty good overall, though I am curious is when they are going to paint our porch and pressure wash. Otherwise, the amenities and neighbors are all around good for what part of town you live in.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The office staff has been very friendly and for the most part my neighbors have been quite. The stairs and entry way need to be power washed

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I like living here at Mission Reilly Ridge apts...the staff are very nice and the neighbors I have met are nice as well. The grounds are fairly maintained and I have yet to have to place a maintenance order

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission Reilly Ridge has been a pretty meh experience. The neighborhood and the traffic around isn’t the greatest but that’s mainly due to I-35 being in such close proximity. The management has changed hands three times since I’ve lived here so policies have changed without being informed properly which can be annoying too. There isn’t enough visitor parking throughout the complex and/or people who actually live here park there as well which is dumb in the first place. And the towing policy seems to be enforced only when they feel like it. In regards to noise, it can be loud at times. With many people just hanging out at their cars blasting music late at night and drinking during the week. Not sure why you don’t just go into YOUR APARTMENT? In terms of my specific building I’ve had two neighbors in different apartments that have had the police called on them multiple times to check into domestic disturbances that you can clearly hear through the door and walls, which can be amusing at times. Maintenance is fine, they just seem to take a long time to get around to doing the work. And they seem to be repairing some of the buildings but from a carpenters standpoint they are doing a pretty poor job of it, seemingly placing old scrap wood to fill holes and voids. But kudos for trying. All in all, it’s alright for the price.

Overall I’m happy living here, however I have complained about the mess our neighbors in 209 leave outside (currently an old vacuum, which has been there for a month, and a box of diapers which has been there for 2 weeks), and nothing has come of it. Additionally, the weight room has been missing the 15 lb weights for the entire 2 years I’ve been here. Aside from that, MRR is pretty nice, and I really love the office staff.

It's really hard to find a quiet place and here it is quiet and peaceful. We're been here for 2 years now and we still happy with this Apartments.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Ya tengo algún tiempo viviendo aquí y siempre me he sentido bien.hay tranquilidad y está bien ubicado.la escuela de mi hijo está frente y las tiendas de comestibles también..caminando se puede resolver estos problemas

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The office staff is amazing. They are very courteous; wanting to help you. The staff is friendly and is ready to attend to you in a timely manner.