Everyone here is very friendly, but keeps to themselves. The area is great, with a bus stop, an elementary school, and several shopping places and an HEB within walking distance. I love that the community is gated and that the people in the general area are very nice!

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It’s ok. I wish my rent wouldn’t have gone up so much when I renewed my lease. I am glad the night time lighting was improved last year. I leave very early in the morning hours and appreciate the lights. I do wish that the carpet had been replaced before I moved in as the very old stains are showing and have been since I first moved in.however I was given an offer to have the carpet cleaned when I can find the time to do so. I do appreciate that.

It's been great living here at Mission Reilly ! I do think the apartments could use some upgrades,but over all it's nice and I feel very comfortable and safe here!

Overall, I have really enjoyed living in this apartment complex. The amenities that I've used have been really nice, especially the pool and exercise room. I also like the new Amazon package hub so we don't have to wait until the office is open to pick up packages. I have had some issues with getting maintenance requests filled, sometimes they take days to be answered, or are even just ignored. I had issues with my toilet for over a year, with several maintenance requests, before anyone tried to fix the issue. Though I eventually did get a new toilet installed, which I appreciate. I will say that everyone at the front office is super nice, and they're always really helpful if you have any issues or questions. They also do some fun events, like pool parties, which have been pretty fun. Overall, I would probably recommend this complex for the price, considering all of these factors.

Trash overflows but that's more trashy neighbors than the complex. People don't know the difference between recycle and trash. It gets picked up pretty quickly

Friendly neighbors and office staff. Nice location. They keep up community by always having clean cut grass and makes sure it looks clean and nice. Only complain would be not that good at returning phone calls/emails

The apartment itself is not the best. The cabinets are very warn down to the point where I cannot close some cabinets all the way. The counters in the kitchen are not level, and are uneven which makes cooking difficult.

The office doesn’t ever contact you to rectify what they think are issues. They just site you and fine you without warning or an explanation.

I'm really pleased and happy with the service and the community every one at the office is nice and polite and whenever I have a problem they solve it right awsy

The staff in the office and the maintenance people are awesome, they are timely and very friendly. The apartment is out of date but it is ok for what you pay for.

the only issue i have is that it takes so long to get maintenance request taken care of. everything else around the community is fine. i am mostly satisfied

Hi, I'm very,very happy to enjoy this place in the área. All amenities, staff and people live here is't so good. Thank you! ....... Have good holydays!

Nice Quiet friendly communityLocation is great for workShopping centers are close by pool area is awesome pet friendly Dont really have to go anywhere everthing here

office personnel are very nice and very helpful when needed. The maintenance department could be better but they try. However, I would recommend having people move here.

Love living here great place to call home💕 close to all near by shopping centers. Love all the amenities that are provided for you here like the gym the hub lockers for your packages an the dog park. I highly recommend this place for your next home.

Staff and maintenance are very responsive to all requests. The reason I only gave four stars is because the amount the trash that is left around the property. This is not the fault of the apartment complex but the lack of community pride by the residences.

We still have something there are no good but I like the community, good outdoors areas, the pool is nice , feels really good Walk outside.u

El apartamento es grande pero los gabinetes del baño y la cocina estaban sin pintar, lucen viejos. Necesitan cambiar los gabinetes de la cocina. Por lo demás todo bien.

I love this place so far very nice and quiet. The people at the office have been awsome, the pool is very nice. I hope to stay here for more years to come.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I love my apartment, dont have any complaints. Been living here for almost 6 yrs and been taken care of with any of my questions and concerns and any maintenance work

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

For the most part it’s a grate place to be at . There is parking issues ,littering and noice . But it’s not bad all the time and the office is very helpful and do their best .

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

We're being renting here almost 3 years now and we're happy to find a quiet place. The staff is really friendly and when we place an order for maintenance they came really soon they help us a lot.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

So far so good. I recently moved in and so far I am enjoying it. The amenities are great and the staff are very helpful. My neighbors are quiet and the overall noise is minimal. The location of the community is near to shopping centers which is super convenient.

It is great to be by so many popular areas and within 10-20 minutes of a drive to anything going on downtown. And I-35 is just right there so going through that morning rush won’t be as long.

It's great a great place so far haven't meet alot of ppl here but im sure there awsome cuz it's Austin an everyone is awsome in Austin but there's great staff an it's close to my wrk