Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Regardless of the current state of the ongoing pandemic, the staff here has been great so far since my move in. Neighbors have been friendly as well.
Mission Reilly Ridge is a quiet community with a professional staff that cares about their tenants. Great location near the interstate and HEB allow for easy travel and shopping.
Great spot, convenient location and well maintained. Gated community so it feels safe. Plenty of free parking too. The apartments are clean and cozy.
My property is ok. I wish that the office was more communicative, but, all in all ... it’s an apartment complex. My neighbors above me are EXTREMELY loud and inconsiderate, but, I figured that out 14 months ago and don’t think it will ever change.
I've lived here for about a year now...staff is very friendly and helpful. I haven't had any issues with my apartment. It's fairly quiet. Grounds are kept up. No issues with any of my neighbors. I work a lot so I'm really not home much.
So far, so good! On moving day, I had a couple electric outlets not working. My maintenance request was answered promptly, and efficiently repaired. I am very satisfied with my modestly priced, spacious, clean apartment.
Great place,easy access to everything H-E-B,downtown.Been residing at the place for a couple of years,if you like peace this were to be at .Juss love it
The office staff and maintenance crew are awesome. They are always helpful with anything that we’ve needed and very friendly. The apartment is a little old but for the pricing it’s not bad.
Everyone here is very friendly, but keeps to themselves. The area is great, with a bus stop, an elementary school, and several shopping places and an HEB within walking distance. I love that the community is gated and that the people in the general area are very nice!
It’s ok. I wish my rent wouldn’t have gone up so much when I renewed my lease. I am glad the night time lighting was improved last year. I leave very early in the morning hours and appreciate the lights. I do wish that the carpet had been replaced before I moved in as the very old stains are showing and have been since I first moved in.however I was given an offer to have the carpet cleaned when I can find the time to do so. I do appreciate that.