I just love it❤ is nice and comfortable place, clean and have very good views, this place is perfect to me , I have very good experiences living here

I always get a good response time on anything whether it’s just a simple question or getting a package. The valet trash is by far the best to use. Leaving you with more free time.

It's been okay. I like my apartment. It's small and cozy. The office leaves me alone, which I like. My location is very loud though and I wish we could use the gate that is chained closed. That's all I got..

Excellent apartment experience from beginning to on going with the staff and the complex. There were a few wrinkles in the beginning, but they were immediately smoothed out by the staff. Natalie and Irene did a stellar job at moving me in on time and providing me with everything I needed. They continue to make sure everything is on point to the quality of excellent, and that everything runs smoothly during my stay. Machelle is phenomenal at everything she has done for me. From work orders, parking passes, and keeping me updated on community events. Her effort is no short of going above and beyond. I have no complaints only praise, and will definitely refer people to live here based off of what I have experienced in my time here. Superb!

I work alot so not here much...like it so far when I am at home. Staff is nice and neighbors are not noisy. The grounds are pretty clean compared to last apartments I lived in

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It has been pretty great living here and the staff in the front office as always been helpful and friendly every time I was in the office for various reasons.

I have been a resident for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love living at Mission Reilly Ridge. The resident portal is an awesome feature which allows residents to quickly and easily submit maintenance requests, make payments, and see the community's schedule of upcoming events. Although short-staffed at times, the office staff is excellent! The property manager and assistant property manager are focused on the safety, health, and happiness of all of the residents and their pets. The maintenance staff is very knowledgeable and swift in completing necessary repairs. Communication between staff and residents is never an issue, thanks to the commitment of the staff to make residents aware of any events that may impact the community. For example, the staff sent a community-wide email to residents regarding a major traffic issue that had shut down I-35 so that residents would know to seek alternate routes to avoid being late to school or work! You will not find this level of customer service and dedication anywhere else in Austin. The community employs safety features such as access control gates to the community itself, as well as to all of the following: mailroom, on-site laundry center, fitness center, and pool area. The community is quiet and peaceful, as we have a beautiful creek that serves as an oasis of beauty and serenity in an otherwise urban area. I highly recommend Mission Reilly Ridge.

I have only lived here a short time but everything has been great! When the pool is repaired and ready, I’ll throw in the last half star. Happy to be here. Everyone in the main office has been so helpful and exceptionally nice. They make me feel at home.

Overall there is a quiet community around my building. People generally live peacefully without much altercation. From time to time in the past there have been some not so nice neighbors, whether it was attitude, loose dog, or excessive bass music outside. Overall that has been resolved as time has gone by. the management has improved since living here. You can tell that they staff team now try hard to get the residents a feeling of belonging. They have increased perks and events than before. I'm interested to see how they will fair for the immediate future. Overall it has been a good experience living here.

Been living here since March 2018 didn't have no problems up til now. My husband's work truck has been broken into too. broke the Windows and stole tools. and materials. a week before that his ladders were stollen. And just last night they stole some more material from the back of the trunk. No good lighting outside and the camera facing the visitors parking are blocked by trees.

Nice quiet community that is very close to dining and shopping establishments. The management staff is very attentive and responsive to any issues that may arise.

I enjoy living here great staff great location. I love my apartment great view. Neighbors are nice an friendly. Always have parking. By far best place to live.

The experience that I been having so far has been great. I can't ask for more. From the maintenance to the staff to the serenity it has all been great.

Working all the time so I am only home at night lol, but it's served me well so far. The staff is friendly and they address any concerns in a timely manner.

I love the friendly ladies at my leasing office! My requests get filled in a timely manner and they are always helpful when something needs to get taken care of.

Lived here for a few years over all not bad its quiet & close to my job. Aswell as comfortable place. Rent is pretty good compared to other places would reccomend:)

I was renting here for almost 2 years and it's been really nice the staff at the office they help with everything we need. It's quiet and safe.

The community is mostly great, I haven't had many issues at all with noise or destruction. There have been a couple instances where I felt unsafe in my building but that will happen anywhere. Overall, a good community.

Besides the idiots playing loud music on the weekends and people getting shot it's not that bad. The maintenance team is terrible but that's to be expected here in Austin.

Like the creek view. Parking lot dark. Sometimes trash not in trash can. Parking lot spaces too small. Nice sized apartment love washer dryer connection

Clean, fast mainteince and great amenities. Love that is gated. Also the fact that it is quite and close to all the surrounding Austin city.

The apt manager is always on site and is quick at resolving any questions or concerns. The complex is beautiful and peaceful. I enjoy walks along the creek and the grass is well kept and looks beautiful!

Good location; close to grocery store, shops, restaurants, bus stops and freeway. Grounds and swimming pool are well kept. Reasonable compared to other apartments in the area.

We are pleased that our daughter is in a safe, clean well managed property. The perks we're a pleasant surprise. The location is great, very convenient to everything.

Def not the worst place I've lived. Office staff is nice, so are maintainece staff. Takes a little long to get them out sometimes, but its not a big deal. Old buildings but still better than a few places I've rented