Hi, I'm very,very happy to enjoy this place in the área. All amenities, staff and people live here is't so good. Thank you! ....... Have good holydays!

Nice Quiet friendly communityLocation is great for workShopping centers are close by pool area is awesome pet friendly Dont really have to go anywhere everthing here

office personnel are very nice and very helpful when needed. The maintenance department could be better but they try. However, I would recommend having people move here.

Love living here great place to call home💕 close to all near by shopping centers. Love all the amenities that are provided for you here like the gym the hub lockers for your packages an the dog park. I highly recommend this place for your next home.

Staff and maintenance are very responsive to all requests. The reason I only gave four stars is because the amount the trash that is left around the property. This is not the fault of the apartment complex but the lack of community pride by the residences.

We still have something there are no good but I like the community, good outdoors areas, the pool is nice , feels really good Walk outside.u

El apartamento es grande pero los gabinetes del baño y la cocina estaban sin pintar, lucen viejos. Necesitan cambiar los gabinetes de la cocina. Por lo demás todo bien.

I love this place so far very nice and quiet. The people at the office have been awsome, the pool is very nice. I hope to stay here for more years to come.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I love my apartment, dont have any complaints. Been living here for almost 6 yrs and been taken care of with any of my questions and concerns and any maintenance work

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

For the most part it’s a grate place to be at . There is parking issues ,littering and noice . But it’s not bad all the time and the office is very helpful and do their best .

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

We're being renting here almost 3 years now and we're happy to find a quiet place. The staff is really friendly and when we place an order for maintenance they came really soon they help us a lot.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

So far so good. I recently moved in and so far I am enjoying it. The amenities are great and the staff are very helpful. My neighbors are quiet and the overall noise is minimal. The location of the community is near to shopping centers which is super convenient.

It is great to be by so many popular areas and within 10-20 minutes of a drive to anything going on downtown. And I-35 is just right there so going through that morning rush won’t be as long.

It's great a great place so far haven't meet alot of ppl here but im sure there awsome cuz it's Austin an everyone is awsome in Austin but there's great staff an it's close to my wrk

The people who work here are always extremely friendly and helpful. They often hold events and fun get-togethers, which are nice for bringing the community together. I also feel like they genuinely care about the people in our community. It's also nice to see regular maintenance and updates being made in the apartment complex. The gate also helps me feel like our complex is safe, and I've never felt at risk while walking through the parking lot at night. On the negative side, things break in my apartment kind of often, and it can be difficult to get someone to come by and fix the issues. I'm not sure that all the maintenance requests go through. At the beginning of my lease, I was told that a new toilet was going to be installed in my apartment within the week, and it has now been over 10 months, still no new toilet. The toilet does not function well, and bugs and slugs come through the open hole around the piping. My dishwasher flooded my kitchen the first time I used it, and I put in a maintenance request. The repairman left a note saying that I just needed to run the dishwasher. The dishwasher continues to flood every couple of times that I use it, and at this point I just leave a towel on the floor. I have also discovered a hole around the piping under my kitchen sink, and the smell of my neighbors weed and cigarette smoke seems to come through the hole, and makes my apartment smell. The general lack of communication on these issues can be kind of frustrating. I would also appreciate if there was more regular bug extermination, because I have a lot of issues with bugs getting into my apartment. In general, I have enjoyed living in this apartment community.

To be perfectly honest it's a nice community but it's some of the charges I don't understand you getting charged to put your trash out when you can just walk the trash to the dumpster can you opt out of that . Yes it is unnecessary charge $33 to do that a month.

Apts are nice, but some areas could use touch ups. Maintenance took a long time just to get to a small plumbing issue. I don’t really do any of the community get together so I don’t know many of the people. It’s right by W. Cannon and can be noisy at times.

It just doesn’t really seem as ignoring the staff cares about the residents. I have received notices of wrong doing that we’re not correct...

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It's a nice place. It's quite and the grounds are kept pretty clean. It's close to 35 which is a big plus but still seems tucked away. Walking distance to shops. The management are super helpful and the residents seem nice.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Everyone in the office is always super helpful and kind. Even with construction going on, it isn't loud nor has it bee inconvenient. The new paint looks really nice and the community is well kept.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I have no complaints as far as the community, however, my only complaint is maintenance. We've been waiting almost 2 weeks for a work order to be fulfilled, ridiculous.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Apartments are a little older but it is ok for what you pay. The office staff are very nice and helpful and if you need maintenance they are quick to respond to a request.

Nice an quiet place. Office staff is grate an helps with any issues I Ha e an also answers all of my questions. Complex has grate views. All staff is really friendly.

They need to update apartment cabinets staff is nice but having trouble getting internet at my apartment and my phone cuts off oh and water damage

Thanks Michelle! I Loveeeeee Natalie in the office!! Seamless moved. I love my apartment. I love my place. Perfectttt recommendation for me! Thanks again!