Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

3.9

3.9

Fairy convenient location and decent price, however, apartment smelled like cigarettes and carpet had pet hair still in it at move in. Lots of persistent roaches in kitchen, pantry, and living room.
It has been nice so far. However, whenever i decided to use one of the site amenities, it closed. We paid for valet trash but they're not always pickup on weekday. There was a time that i intentionally left the trash bin out for a few days to see how long it will take trash to be picked up, but i ended up dump the trash myself. I dont see many people leave their trash out for pick-up. So, i think the residents should not pay for this extra service.
The neighbors I’ve had to have living close to me ,haven’t been the best. They’re too loud and inconsiderate. Pest have been a problem too , other than that it’s not too bad
We're leaving here for almost 4 years and the people from the office they are really nice and everyone works really hard to get all the work orders that we submit this place is quite good and we are happy here
The buildings are a little older but it is certainly a cute park like atmosphere with lots of trees everywhere. We also have a cute brick fireplace that came in handy this winter. The office staff is always friendly as well as the maintenance crew always smiles.
Always willing to work with you, weither maintenance or paying rent. Ive always had the best neighbors. Would like more handicap parking spots.
It was good. We like the first floor because it made it easier on us. Michelle and Carmen have been great. The community is nice. We have liked it so far.
MRR is rocks when it comes to the management & maintenance! My wife & I really does enjoy staying here all these years ❤ we really want to say thank you guys for taking care of us why we is here.
Love it here, can hardly wait until Irene returns. Michelle is efficient and prompt, makes sure that all my requests are taken care of. Still trying to get to know Carmen she seems nice at times but doesn't say much.
Neighbor is loud and no parking when come home from work. Trash by cars . Office staff are friendly nice. Would like to have a our of town post box