For the most part it’s a grate place to be at . There is parking issues ,littering and noice . But it’s not bad all the time and the office is very helpful and do their best .

We're being renting here almost 3 years now and we're happy to find a quiet place. The staff is really friendly and when we place an order for maintenance they came really soon they help us a lot.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

So far so good. I recently moved in and so far I am enjoying it. The amenities are great and the staff are very helpful. My neighbors are quiet and the overall noise is minimal. The location of the community is near to shopping centers which is super convenient.

It is great to be by so many popular areas and within 10-20 minutes of a drive to anything going on downtown. And I-35 is just right there so going through that morning rush won’t be as long.

It's great a great place so far haven't meet alot of ppl here but im sure there awsome cuz it's Austin an everyone is awsome in Austin but there's great staff an it's close to my wrk

The people who work here are always extremely friendly and helpful. They often hold events and fun get-togethers, which are nice for bringing the community together. I also feel like they genuinely care about the people in our community. It's also nice to see regular maintenance and updates being made in the apartment complex. The gate also helps me feel like our complex is safe, and I've never felt at risk while walking through the parking lot at night. On the negative side, things break in my apartment kind of often, and it can be difficult to get someone to come by and fix the issues. I'm not sure that all the maintenance requests go through. At the beginning of my lease, I was told that a new toilet was going to be installed in my apartment within the week, and it has now been over 10 months, still no new toilet. The toilet does not function well, and bugs and slugs come through the open hole around the piping. My dishwasher flooded my kitchen the first time I used it, and I put in a maintenance request. The repairman left a note saying that I just needed to run the dishwasher. The dishwasher continues to flood every couple of times that I use it, and at this point I just leave a towel on the floor. I have also discovered a hole around the piping under my kitchen sink, and the smell of my neighbors weed and cigarette smoke seems to come through the hole, and makes my apartment smell. The general lack of communication on these issues can be kind of frustrating. I would also appreciate if there was more regular bug extermination, because I have a lot of issues with bugs getting into my apartment. In general, I have enjoyed living in this apartment community.

To be perfectly honest it's a nice community but it's some of the charges I don't understand you getting charged to put your trash out when you can just walk the trash to the dumpster can you opt out of that . Yes it is unnecessary charge $33 to do that a month.

Apts are nice, but some areas could use touch ups. Maintenance took a long time just to get to a small plumbing issue. I don’t really do any of the community get together so I don’t know many of the people. It’s right by W. Cannon and can be noisy at times.

It just doesn’t really seem as ignoring the staff cares about the residents. I have received notices of wrong doing that we’re not correct...

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It's a nice place. It's quite and the grounds are kept pretty clean. It's close to 35 which is a big plus but still seems tucked away. Walking distance to shops. The management are super helpful and the residents seem nice.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Everyone in the office is always super helpful and kind. Even with construction going on, it isn't loud nor has it bee inconvenient. The new paint looks really nice and the community is well kept.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I have no complaints as far as the community, however, my only complaint is maintenance. We've been waiting almost 2 weeks for a work order to be fulfilled, ridiculous.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Apartments are a little older but it is ok for what you pay. The office staff are very nice and helpful and if you need maintenance they are quick to respond to a request.

Nice an quiet place. Office staff is grate an helps with any issues I Ha e an also answers all of my questions. Complex has grate views. All staff is really friendly.

They need to update apartment cabinets staff is nice but having trouble getting internet at my apartment and my phone cuts off oh and water damage

Thanks Michelle! I Loveeeeee Natalie in the office!! Seamless moved. I love my apartment. I love my place. Perfectttt recommendation for me! Thanks again!

The property is nice. The maintenance is responsive and friendly. Even though I am sure he was given last minute instructions he stayed late to try to get our apartment ready for our move in date. It seems the office dropped the ball, he did his best to make up for it.

me gusta el área acceso a tiendas y transporte público Solo algo fuera de él alcance de todos el ....... ...trafiiiiicooooo pero es Austin gracias chicos

It's a nice place to live great community in a good location everything is so close but kitchen can use some updates and I was told it came with washer and dryer (that was a big factor of me picking this place) but I don't have a washer and dryer.

It's been a year living at MRR and it's by far okay. Not too shabby, but it could be better. But I'm not going to complain we live right near the mail box and the pool is just right there, also the grill. We love grilling out side.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I love living at Mission Reilly Ridge! Irene and the maintenance staff go above and beyond to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all of the residents and their pets! The community is clean, gated, pet-friendly, well-maintained, and less than a quarter mile away from both HEB and public transportation...what more could you ask for?!

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It’s ok I love it but I have been finding roaches at the pool and when I’m coming down the stairs from my apartment it really makes me wonder I do not want them in my apartment!.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

So far it's been very nice. The noise level first thing on weekday mornings starting at 4 a.m. is a little much but the people and staff are friendly. The grounds are clean and it's a nice peaceful atmosphere.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Very nice community with nice neighbors, and very clean the pool it’s awesome and if you got visit there’s lot of visitors parking. Only bad thing is that one gate don’t work :(.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Pretty chilled good neighbors enough parking for everyone one of the main things we like about this place is that is very affordable and thats smart.