Only a half one because it had to have something filled in. So far it’s been a little over a month and very few, non-essential, items have been fixed. My door frame for my front door has been cracked the entire time, there has been an infestation of roaches from day one, the apartment was in no way move in ready, I did not receive a tour of said apartment, the neighbors have wild intercourses at the weirdest hours of the night and if it’s not yelling or moaning then it’s loud banging on the walls. Any time the maintenance guys come to fix something they harass my puppy. I can tell this because he only trashes his kennel when they come over. They have only once come while I was home and even when they sprayed for roaches it was like hair spray airosol in a can that the guy only put in a couple places rather than all over where the roaches may be. Several times my water has randomly been shut off when in use and when asked why I was told “there’s a broken water pipe”. The same water pipe can’t be busting every couple days unless it isn’t actually getting fixed. This is the worst place I have ever lived and if it wasn’t the fact that I’m locked into my lease, I would’ve left after month one. They have until the end of January to fix it because at this point, I’m ready to take legal action against them.

Moved on over a week ago and was very dissatisfied and dissappy. The apartment was not ready at all. Dirty, not painted, moldy, with broken things (some of which haven’t been repaired yet) and infested with roaches!

Broken dishwasher. It’s not worked since move in and has not been fixed. Floors in kitchen peeling up, downstairs neighbor had both of these problems too. Because they layer paint on the walls after every move out, the walls in every room peel off. You can see how many layers there is at it does too. Asked them to replace the oven light after moving in, they replaced it with a used one that burnt out not even a month after. Parking spaces are tiny. Constantly having to park across and down the lot from my own apartment. Neighbors have hit both our cars by parking too close. In front of building four now, the new neighbors have noticed the parking so now everyone parks over the lines so other cars can’t park next to them, which then results in having to park across the lot. Have scratches all down my car now. Hot tub never warms up. It’s luke warm at most. You pay for pest control, but they absolutely never have a pest control person coming, not even weekly like they say. Downstairs neighbor has talked to me about this as well. I work from home and am constantly in front of the window all day, so I would know as well. Downstairs neighbors are upset because they have a roach problem and she’s paying for pest control. They also have a raccoon problem. Heard cats fighting one night before bed, ran to the patio to see what was happening, turned the light on and there is a raccoon staring at me from the tree in front of my patio. Walked out the door at 4:40am a raccoon ran from my floor, down the stairs and behind the dumpster. Saw another one running across the lot just the other day.

Apartment is not in good condition. Rent payment delay charges should apply only after 1 week not immediately. Renter insurance is required. Society is not good around.

It just doesn’t really seem as ignoring the staff cares about the residents. I have received notices of wrong doing that we’re not correct...

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The stairways and walkways are not keep up and taken care of, maintenance takes at least 3 days before things are taken care of. So so sad because I would like to stay here.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The community is good this far. Outside of the noise outside my window, everything else is ok. I was promised 1 unit and ended up with another one and was not aware

I have had many problems with the apts over the last two years., most recently serious German roach infestation from the apt. that is below mine.

I have had a few problems with the office. My car was towed from the property and I didn’t do anything wrong. My electronic FOB didn’t work. And i, just last week, finally got a copy of the lease I signed.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It’s ok I love it but I have been finding roaches at the pool and when I’m coming down the stairs from my apartment it really makes me wonder I do not want them in my apartment!.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

They need to update apartment cabinets staff is nice but having trouble getting internet at my apartment and my phone cuts off oh and water damage

The property is nice. The maintenance is responsive and friendly. Even though I am sure he was given last minute instructions he stayed late to try to get our apartment ready for our move in date. It seems the office dropped the ball, he did his best to make up for it.

My gate code doesnt work and never has. I was told my total rent would go down if i renew and it didnt. Packages here are a total nightmare.

Mission Reilly Ridge Apartment is very convenient to heb, shopping mall fast foods and also to my work no need to wait for an hour just to get to work it’s just 5mins drive or 30 minutes when you took a bus

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I was adamant about moving here in the first place due to bad reviews, but didn’t have a choice due to circumstances. At first things were ok, the apartment was worse than the one I was shown. Paint on the carpet, missing outlet covers,etc. Had to deal with roaches for a while until the complex sprayed and I did some measures of my own. Neighbors are hot and cold. One week people are fighting and police are called every other day, the next week people are hanging out in the parking lot blasting music all hours of the night. I’ve lived here for almost two years now and never had an issue with any type of visitor parking issue, yet randomly after our management changed my gf’s car gets towed and everyone just acts like it has always been a thing. In terms of my patio space, the closet on my patio was previously used as a cat litter spot which is fully soaked in cat urine, so I don’t use it. I’m a woodworker so I built a cabinet to act like a table/storage so I could use it as a functional table and storage. I recently received a letter stating that I had to get rid of said cabinet because it wasn’t “patio furniture”. I understand that the lease states that they can tell us what works best for our patio look but patio furniture is not limited to plastic or wicker furniture. Also after this happened it seems nobody else got the memo due to a close neighbor having workout equipment on their patio. Why waste time with trivial things such as patio furniture when you can have a “dog park” that is overloaded with poop and dumpsters that almost constantly have stacks of old mattresses 4+ always in view...

To be perfectly honest it's a nice community but it's some of the charges I don't understand you getting charged to put your trash out when you can just walk the trash to the dumpster can you opt out of that . Yes it is unnecessary charge $33 to do that a month.

El apartamento es grande pero los gabinetes del baño y la cocina estaban sin pintar, lucen viejos. Necesitan cambiar los gabinetes de la cocina. Por lo demás todo bien.

It's been a year living at MRR and it's by far okay. Not too shabby, but it could be better. But I'm not going to complain we live right near the mail box and the pool is just right there, also the grill. We love grilling out side.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It's been okay. I like my apartment. It's small and cozy. The office leaves me alone, which I like. My location is very loud though and I wish we could use the gate that is chained closed. That's all I got..

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission Reilly Ridge has been a pretty meh experience. The neighborhood and the traffic around isn’t the greatest but that’s mainly due to I-35 being in such close proximity. The management has changed hands three times since I’ve lived here so policies have changed without being informed properly which can be annoying too. There isn’t enough visitor parking throughout the complex and/or people who actually live here park there as well which is dumb in the first place. And the towing policy seems to be enforced only when they feel like it. In regards to noise, it can be loud at times. With many people just hanging out at their cars blasting music late at night and drinking during the week. Not sure why you don’t just go into YOUR APARTMENT? In terms of my specific building I’ve had two neighbors in different apartments that have had the police called on them multiple times to check into domestic disturbances that you can clearly hear through the door and walls, which can be amusing at times. Maintenance is fine, they just seem to take a long time to get around to doing the work. And they seem to be repairing some of the buildings but from a carpenters standpoint they are doing a pretty poor job of it, seemingly placing old scrap wood to fill holes and voids. But kudos for trying. All in all, it’s alright for the price.

We still have something there are no good but I like the community, good outdoors areas, the pool is nice , feels really good Walk outside.u

I have no complaints as far as the community, however, my only complaint is maintenance. We've been waiting almost 2 weeks for a work order to be fulfilled, ridiculous.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The staff is awesome but the place is out of date. For the price it is not bad. I do like the surrounding landscapes in the middle of the complex.

My neighbors are EXTREMELY noisy, the street traffic is as well, LOTS of bugs. However ... I really do like my complex and my location! All in all ... I am happy! : )

Been living here since March 2018 didn't have no problems up til now. My husband's work truck has been broken into too. broke the Windows and stole tools. and materials. a week before that his ladders were stollen. And just last night they stole some more material from the back of the trunk. No good lighting outside and the camera facing the visitors parking are blocked by trees.