I like the size of my apartment. I hate the valet trash. I am always at work when it needs to be put out so I can never use it but still have to pay for the service. I also always run out our hot water in the bath at night. There are three of us and if we take more than one bath, we have no more hot water.

I really enjoy the layout of my apartment as well as the attention to detail when it came to my move-in. The only thing that I wish we had was a dog park, but I have heard that may be coming soon!

Super affordable and pretty well maintained in the actual apartment. If the exterior were better it would be 5 stars. Many puddles(still standing) around apartment. Have not been fixed.

We have been here for about 2 months and we love it!!! So friendly, staff is friendly, clean environment! Very friendly environment. We love it here

Complex is kept nicely. Nice updates being done. Apartments are nice sizes which rooms being large. However, walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors.

Just moved in, everything is okay, but i am sort of disappointed by the actual unit I was given in comparison to the photos online. I leased on line before seeing it in person and it looks nothing like the photos

Our experience at this apartment complex has been great! No complains here! Staff was wonderful whenever we first came to look at some apartment options. The whole process was fairly quick and easy!

Just moved in. Office ladies very friendly & helpful. Apartment very clean & comfortable. Quiet so far. It's been raining so there is a lot of standing water right in front of our porch. The gutters don't seem to be functioning properly. Happy to see work being done on security gates.

I’ve lived here for nearly 3 years & the parking situation has gotten worse. The gates at both entrances are broken, there are kids at the pool by themselves (liability) screaming as loud they can get, and apartments are out dated. They need to be updated for the tent we pay. I’ve been looking other places that are comparable in price, but they updated with efficient appliances, laminated floors, & updated kitchens.

Nice apartments! They have great layouts and lots of room. Staff is pretty friendly and the maintenance guys are great and very fast to respond to service requests. Parking can be a problem though later at night.

The only thing keeping me from giving a 5 star experience is my upstairs neighbors. We’ve complained to the office once about this but it doesn’t seem to have had any affect. Their stomping is so unbearable at times that we have to leave our apartment just to get some peace and quiet. And the amount of times they wake up my 6 month old daughter at night is just unacceptable.

It’s really quiet , my maintenance requests get taken care of really fast. So many awesome improvements that are going on, it makes it feel more like home.

I just moved in and so far it’s been great! I love how quiet the complex is and everyone is so friendly. I love the gym and the pool. The girls who work in the office were extremely helpful and made my move in seamless.

It’s ok so far, still getting settled in and trying to make the best of it. Still has its ups and downs but that been overlooked at the moment.

My experience so far has been amazing since the beginning, the apartment is really amazing, the neighbors have been reallly welcoming and I just feel at home here !

I was in a hurry to find a place within a few days and thank you to Angela. She helped me out so much and was able to get me in this month. I couldnt be more thankful

Nice and quiet. Office staff very nice and quick response to maintenance request. Neighbors are friendly. I would definitely refer anyone looking for a place to live to come to Mission.

I just moved here & been in my new home for about 3 weeks & so far so good! Had a problem setting up my washer & dryer & the maintenance man came right on the next day @ fixed it for me with no problem!!

The office staff and maintenance team are amazing! Cindi and Angela go above and beyond and the maintence team takes care of any problem there might be in a timely manner. 10/10 would recommend this community!

Me and my fiancée love it! My daughter loves her room! But there are some damages in the apartment that were never said to us, paint just splattered on the wall to where you can see that they were just half painting; but other then that it’s a roof over my family’s head! #Blessed!

I love my apartment. Not a fan of matinence I have asked them to fix the water heater and the windows only to get small “fixes”. Just seems lazy to me. Pia in the front office is really nice and always seems willing to help (where she can). Overall I just try to keep to myself now cause if I try to ask about anything I seem to get attitude from anyone I talk too. (Except Pia)

This has been a great experience. The only problems that I have seen is that the dog owners need to police after their dogs more an maybe a few more updates in the units themselves but maintanence is on top of their job...

Great community so far!!! Love the area and how quiet it is at night time!! Definitely will recommend this apartment ppacento mg friends and family

The apt is b.c. nice. There is a lot of erosion outside my door, leading to a lot of flooding. Access to my apartment is very hard for handicaped people. I'm not sure how it is allowed that the only handicapped parking with easy access to my apartment is designated to only one apartment.

Love the flooring in these apartments! It’s a fairly quiet area, although can be a bit noisy if you are on the ground floor. It would also be nice if the cupboards were replaced or if we could paint them as they are a bit old. But compared to the cost of living elsewhere in Rockwall, this is a good price.