Mission Rockwall Apartments

There nice apartments on the outside. Inside could could have some changes. I WOULD SAY IF YOU PLAN ON MOVING IN MAKE SURE YOU GET TO SEE THE INSIDE OF IT AND MAKE SURE ITS WHAT YOUR WANTING. The apartment we live in has a few things that we were told that were going to have and dont have. Other then that there ok apartments.
I enjoy my apartment. I have trouble pulling out of my parking space because a Spectrum commercial vehicle parks next to me every day and I can't see to pull out or back out. It is so large that by the time I can see around it I'm out in the driveway. I have narrowly missed being hit several times. Wish he had a designated place where it doesn't jeopardize people's safety.
Very good & quiet community, clean. Except when they mow the yard, it’s really early in the morning. Overall everything is good, friendly tenants.
It has been really friendly, apartments are in good shape, and front office is really attentive, and friendly. It has been a good experience At this point in my life, a stepping stone to more.
Amazing, helpful friendly staff! That also goes for the friendly, generous neighbors I have as well! Couldn’t ask for a better community to live in!
I was not able to see my apartment before I moved in. There are no photos of 3 bedroom online. Apartments is very old do not look like the updated photos online
Just moved in and already love it here. The area is beautiful. Shopping and stores are close by and convenient. Quiet neighbors and lovely staff
Fantastic 3 bedroom with home automation, covered parking and rubbish valet, amazing. Perfect location right next to my daughters high school, tons of shopping and restaurants everywhere!! For the next few years, we are home. Thank you Mission Rockwall Team!!
The environment is well kept and it is very quiet around our area. Some of the people we have seen seem very friendly. We are happy with our community so far.
I really give thanks to God to be here at Mission Rockwall, office Management has always been professional and helpful whenever I need something done.