Mission Rockwall Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love it here. Enjoyable neighbors, good property up keep, pleasant management! I've been here for about a year and don't really have any complaints!
Just moved in Friday. Front office was a tremendous help with the move in process. Now I’m Just waiting on the pool to be open and enjoy my first Saturday here
The office staff is nice and follows up in a timely manner. Maintenance has been great with any repairs needed. The grounds are kept clean routinely. The pool is nice. Neighbors have all been friendly and welcoming.
Smooth move-in. The apartment was clean and the staff was helpful. I had a couple of minor issues and both were addressed in a professional and prompt manner.
Overall nice apartment to live in and great location! A mishap with maintenance coming inside without letting us know and our dog being scared, walked inside to a mess. Wish it was handled better.
Love my apartment but some of the neighbors refuse to walk their dogs on leashes and leave their poop everywhere! Aside from that, I love living so close to so many stores and restaurants. The convenience of this complex is amazing!
These apartments are well kept! The kids have loved the pool this summer. Anytime we put in a work order… it gets finished fast. 👍🏼 We have really enjoyed our stay here!
Very nice and quiet community. Our neighbors are great and we feel safe walking around the area with our kids! Everyone at the front office is very friendly
Apartment was easy to move into. Maintenance was quick to fix anything I found in the apartment. Overall great experience! I am looking forward to spending the next year here.
Moved in and it was for sure dirty in the apartment. Dishwasher bad standing water in it, dead and living bugs everywhere, and the AC filter didn’t look like it had been changed in months. Things are getting better but still have issues that need to be addressed.