My experience so far has been amazing since the beginning, the apartment is really amazing, the neighbors have been reallly welcoming and I just feel at home here !

I was in a hurry to find a place within a few days and thank you to Angela. She helped me out so much and was able to get me in this month. I couldnt be more thankful

Nice and quiet. Office staff very nice and quick response to maintenance request. Neighbors are friendly. I would definitely refer anyone looking for a place to live to come to Mission.

I just moved here & been in my new home for about 3 weeks & so far so good! Had a problem setting up my washer & dryer & the maintenance man came right on the next day @ fixed it for me with no problem!!

The office staff and maintenance team are amazing! Cindi and Angela go above and beyond and the maintence team takes care of any problem there might be in a timely manner. 10/10 would recommend this community!

Me and my fiancée love it! My daughter loves her room! But there are some damages in the apartment that were never said to us, paint just splattered on the wall to where you can see that they were just half painting; but other then that it’s a roof over my family’s head! #Blessed!

I love my apartment. Not a fan of matinence I have asked them to fix the water heater and the windows only to get small “fixes”. Just seems lazy to me. Pia in the front office is really nice and always seems willing to help (where she can). Overall I just try to keep to myself now cause if I try to ask about anything I seem to get attitude from anyone I talk too. (Except Pia)

This has been a great experience. The only problems that I have seen is that the dog owners need to police after their dogs more an maybe a few more updates in the units themselves but maintanence is on top of their job...

Great community so far!!! Love the area and how quiet it is at night time!! Definitely will recommend this apartment ppacento mg friends and family

Love the flooring in these apartments! It’s a fairly quiet area, although can be a bit noisy if you are on the ground floor. It would also be nice if the cupboards were replaced or if we could paint them as they are a bit old. But compared to the cost of living elsewhere in Rockwall, this is a good price.

Apartments are much nicer insider than you would expect. Our biggest issues have been we have asked for some maintenance and been brushed aside, nobody picks up after their pets in the pet area, and you have to fight for parking.

I have been living here for6 months. Best place to live in rockwall area. M9st of the stores are near by like Coscto, walmart High school us on walking distance Staff is friendly

Angela immediately put myself and my girls at ease with us not having lived in an apartment for 10 years. Maintenance is very quick and I love the valet trash system.

Everyone in office is very sweet and helpful. All my neighbors seem very nice and understanding. So far a great complex with friendly people!

So far so good, havent had any issues, the ladies at the front desk are absolutely awesome and very helpful. We firat looked at the small one bedroom and decided to go with the bigger one bedroom floor plan. Absolutely love it!

An amazing, amazing place to live. Love it here. Staff is professional, courteous, and efficient. It is so well managed. I love that it is so quiet. Thank you.

Super nice and friendly community! Could be a little cleaner... but the apartments are remodeled and look cozy. Affordable as well. Love them!

This is beautiful and quite community. The manager and staff are wonderful and approachable. The apartment is spacious and beautifully done. Very good interior taste. Love it here. Maintainancr also very friendly and helpful. Thank you

Apartments we just moved into the apartment is very quiet it is very comfortable and cozy so far so good our neighbors are great and the office staff is excellent

Beautiful apartment and good size for the price the only 2 downsides I have is not always being able to get a parking spot and no working gate.

Pretty good community. Being near the high school has its disadvantages, but being in the middle of the city is great. Maintenance is pretty quick too

Complex is nice and quiet. The worst part is, parking it can be awful. They should give everyone 1 covered spot. The gates never close, so high school kids drive through and at times really fast.

Love living here so far. My unit is right next to a high school so I do have noise every now and then but it’s never before 10am. The ground are clean the trash service is awesome especially in the winter. Great place to live so far. Lady’s in the office a nice.

Great neighborhood and location. The noise is a huge problem if you live on the first floor. The maintenance staff is great and very quick to get everything done. The assistant manager is very helpful and nice.

Love the new renovations to the office, very nice I only wish the front gates worked and I wish there was a hot tub. Love my apartment and hpw timely the maintenance crew is in fixing things when needed.