Mission Rockwall Apartments

4.2

4.2

Shannon
I love it here. The staff is great. Speedy maintenance. My only complaint is no washer/dryer in unit and rent increases. Parking is a bit lacking.
Miranda
I love how quiet and peaceful it is outside I love the parking my guest do not have to worry about being towed My neighbors are very friendly they always speak
Hilary
Such a nice community! Friendly neighbors! Awesome office staff! Convenient location to everything in Rockwall! Amazon Hub on site which makes it easy to access packages!
Tory
Always quick on any repairs that are needed. Quiet apartments, no drama! Property is kept clean and lawn always mowed. Office staff and maintenance are always friendly.
Taylor
So far everything had been good. We just moved in but so far so good. We haven't ran into any problems yet and the people at the front office and awesome.
Taylor
I love living here! Rent is great, maintenance is very on top of issues, I really enjoy the gym here and how private it is. I have never had a problem living here! :)
Charlotte
Good morning. I have been living here for nearly 3 years and I would like to share my experience with the ladies that work so hard in the leasing office. Not only do they do the whole leasing process they take care of the residents that live here. I have never had an unpleasant experience when calling the office or stopping by. On that note I also want to give a shout-out to the entire maintenance crew. They are fast, efficient, and always pleasant. I wish you all a Happy Holiday!
Kendyl
Our apartment is perfect for what we need. Everyone is quick to respond and very helpful. The community is kept clean and up to date with what is needed.
Jorge
Great here! Upstairs neighbor is a bit loud for long periods of time at random time of the day but other than that we are very happy with how everything is around here.
Kadee
Mission Rockwall is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is also very friendly. Complex is well taken care of and clean. Maintenance staff is helpful and always arrive in a timely manner.