I don’t have any major complaints. Just some miscommunication with the office when it comes to renters insurance. Three months in a row we received a notice they didn’t have our current policy even though we gave it to them each time they asked. Finally I think the manager took care of it. I do like all the updates they’re doing around the complex: New handrails, mailboxes, flood lights. Wouldn’t mind having another sidewalk leading to the middle of building 3. Tends to get muddy in that area because of lack of sunlight. All in all good place to live.

Well keep complex and minimal maintenance concerns , issues addressed timely . Trash receptacles are not screened as they should be , and are huge eye sores.

Everything is such an easy process, and everyone is so nice. The property looks and feels like home as soon as you pull into the gates. Thank you for my new home.

Moved here to be closer to work, so far so good! Easy move in process, good neighbors and easy to find parking spaces at the end of the day! L o v e this community!

Needs updated appliances. The front gate is broken frequently. The area is relatively quiet. The maintenance workers are quick and responsive.

I’ve lived here for three years and it is a safe community. For the most part quiet. Everyone keeps to themselves. The only issue I have is that there is a bright safety light right by my bedroom window and I can no longer enjoy the view at night of the pool that I am paying for.

The building and location are great but wish the appliances were actually level and not leaning or just some new ones at least. So that way it shows people that its just not a money pit.

Apartments are pleasant. Not sure why the maintenance workers take up all parking spaces and in the car wash area. They will leave their vehicles in the car wash all day, and we can not use it. Since the change in management, it seems the change over will take some time. Would like to see a friendly face from the staff.

Staff were very helpful in a time when I needed a safe and beautiful place to land my feet with my daughter after a nightmare during a home buying experience. I love my new apartment home and the community is very nice and quiet.

Love the tour, the way they treated us. Very good experience. The community here is beautiful and so peaceful. The apartment is amazing. Felt in love with this place.

I've never had any issues. Staff is friendly, helpful and I have felt nothing but welcomed and kindness. Whenever I need help or clarification they are more than happy to help. Very good experience.

Love this place and the community of what it has to offer! Friendly staff and residents, close to schools and restaurants has made Mission Rockwall a fabulous experience

Love this place. I have lived here 12 years. I consider this home. Thank you for an outstanding 12 years. Staff is friendly. Upkeep is top notch.

I very much enjoy the polite and positive experience of speaking with the apartment personnel. The maintenance men are great at helping as soon as possible and getting things fix they way they should be.

My only problem with the apartment is the cigarette smell that comes from another apartment other than that I am very happy with apartment and the complex

The new management seems very kind and professional so far. No issues that I can think of. The residents are friendly and I feel safe in this community.

My wife and I haven’t lived in an apartment for almost thirty years so it’s really a new experience for us. I must say that everything has been a pleasure from the start here at Mission Rockwall. We have great neighbors, the staff has been great and so far everything is exactly as we were told. I would recommend this community to anyone, especially folks with pets.

I absolutely love my new apartment. Angela is super helpful and I had a smooth experience transferring from a nearby sister community. Cindi and Martha are great too. My apartment is roomy and the location is awesome. Love the garden tub and love my big kitchen! Maintenance has been quick to respond to my requests so far. Love it!

Overall my experience here has been good so far! I love the incentive programs y’all have like what I’m doing right now, that’s really neat and we can get rewards for it!!

We love living here! The apartments are nice and spacious and the grounds stay looking nice all year long! It definitely is one of the nicest apartments I have ever lived in. The only thing is I wish we had a dog park.

Martha has being helpful from the beginning making the whole moving to an apartment experience very pleasant.:) thank you and can not wait to be settled in.

Am in process of moving in. Thus far the office staff has been very friendly and helpful. Grounds all seem to be well kept. I am looking forward to life at mission.

I have enjoyed living here so far. I just wish there was a drop box for rent. It is well kept and is usually quit. I am happy to live in such a nice community.

Overall really good experience! We were asked to remove lights from our porch that were not distasteful or causing a problem, which was frustrating. Front desk staff could be friendlier. However, other than that, it's been great living at Mission Rockwall!

So far iv had a good experience. Maintenance is slightly slow. Never showed up after I submitted a request. PFeedback but no solution. Still waiting.