Really great leaving, managers are super sweet. Wish people could slow down while driving through. Maintain a is really great, I submit a form and it gets taken care of right away.

So far it’s been great and a smooth transition. Neighborhood is clean and quite, apt is big and nice, management is nice and helpful. The two weeks that I’ve been here have been good so far.

Im a new resident here, but so far everything has been great. When we've needed help with a small maintenance issue or just to ask a simple question, everyone had been very nice and accommodating.

Great clean apartments in a nice community. Best place I’ve lived since moving to Texas. Everything is close and i also love the Ray Hubbard lake.

The staff is friendly and the common areas are very nice. The grounds are kept up well and everyone is very accommodating. I think its cool.

Living here so far has been great! The facilities are nice and the neighbors are respectfully. My apartment unit is the perfect space for me and the unit itself is nice.

For the internal apartment it has been fine for the 3 years we have lived here. The issues we have with the complex are; * maintenance of the entry gates, consistently * the extra appearance efforts around the front entrance versus areas like in front of building 6 that are mud with a dying tree in front along with a concrete ‘dump’ in the corner of the building * the was a person that picked up trash around the complex that some residents throw out, we miss what he did Those are some negatives we see.

Always helpful and kind! I love it here!! They made my move in process quick and easy! I’ve never been offered valet trash before and it’s amazing!!

Nice apartments. Any time we have a problem, the complex is there either that day or the next to fix any issue. The garages are big enough for 1 car and a little extra room

I have been here 2 years. Although i feel its over priced, it has been a good ecperience. Its clean. Onsite maintenace. Helpful office staff.

Great family oriented apartments, great and friendly staff, few maintenance issues but nothing that can not be fixed fast. Beautiful pool. Reserved parking

It has been great so far since moving in everyone is friendly and the places are very nice and affordable. Very clean and organized especially for how many people live here

I’ve lived here for four years. New management has come in with new changes that were needed. The issue is that the apartments are dated. I signed s new lease, but was not offered any incentives. If I want new energy efficient appliances I have to pay more in rent. I pay way too much for my 600+ sq. ft apartment.

The apartments are nice. The access is awful I am handicapped and it is very hard to find easy access parking, then I have to walk all the way around my building to get in. Just think about where your apartment will be before deciding to move in. Office staff seem nice. Maintenance, not do friendly.

I moved here the beginning of March & I absolute love it! Very quiet, clean & when request for maintenance they were there the same day & if to late the very next day! so far so good!!! 😆😇

So far this a good place to live. And also it is very clean and quiet place. The people working in the office they are very good and friendly.

Always get a quick response when I have a question and everyone in the office is really friendly. I love my neighbors, they’re quiet and are friendly.

I feel there are things the property could improve on . People picking up after there dogs . The office misplaces or looses packages . I pay for pest control monthly yet the only time they come out is when I call and request it . The valet trash people drop trash and don’t pick it up . So there is trash around the property in the mornings . People fly thru the parking lot .

Maintenance works well very easy to pay rent. Really nice neighbors quite neighborhood. It's super close to everything. Rent office are nice!

I have never been approved for an apartment as fast as I was through Rockwall Mission Apartments. I am a Customer Service Connoisseur and I have to say that the customer service that I received deserves nothing less than a stellar award.

My experience living here has been great!!! Great community and very quite at night time! Definitely will refer some of my friends here!!!!

Its a great place for the price. since the change in management there has been more involvement in bettering the amenities and security. Recommend

Enjoying my experience so far. Quiet community, clean, grounds well kept. Maintenance requests handled in a timely manner. Office staff is friendly and helpful!

Everything has been great so far! It's fairly quiet and the management is super nice and helpful. I can't wait to use the pool and meet more neighbors here!

Mission Rockwall is a great place to live, the staff is so friendly and helpful and the amenities are great. All the residents are friendly and are great to chat with when walking my dog!