My only problem with the apartment is the cigarette smell that comes from another apartment other than that I am very happy with apartment and the complex

The new management seems very kind and professional so far. No issues that I can think of. The residents are friendly and I feel safe in this community.

My wife and I haven’t lived in an apartment for almost thirty years so it’s really a new experience for us. I must say that everything has been a pleasure from the start here at Mission Rockwall. We have great neighbors, the staff has been great and so far everything is exactly as we were told. I would recommend this community to anyone, especially folks with pets.

I absolutely love my new apartment. Angela is super helpful and I had a smooth experience transferring from a nearby sister community. Cindi and Martha are great too. My apartment is roomy and the location is awesome. Love the garden tub and love my big kitchen! Maintenance has been quick to respond to my requests so far. Love it!

Overall my experience here has been good so far! I love the incentive programs y’all have like what I’m doing right now, that’s really neat and we can get rewards for it!!

We love living here! The apartments are nice and spacious and the grounds stay looking nice all year long! It definitely is one of the nicest apartments I have ever lived in. The only thing is I wish we had a dog park.

Martha has being helpful from the beginning making the whole moving to an apartment experience very pleasant.:) thank you and can not wait to be settled in.

Am in process of moving in. Thus far the office staff has been very friendly and helpful. Grounds all seem to be well kept. I am looking forward to life at mission.

I have enjoyed living here so far. I just wish there was a drop box for rent. It is well kept and is usually quit. I am happy to live in such a nice community.

Overall really good experience! We were asked to remove lights from our porch that were not distasteful or causing a problem, which was frustrating. Front desk staff could be friendlier. However, other than that, it's been great living at Mission Rockwall!

So far iv had a good experience. Maintenance is slightly slow. Never showed up after I submitted a request. PFeedback but no solution. Still waiting.

We love living here at Mission Rockwall! The grounds are spacious and beautiful. We have met wonderful fellow residents, as well. We hope for some future upgrades to the units, but are pleased in the meantime

Good apartments. The complex is kept clean and landscaping cut and weed free. Mostly quiet area but is located right next to a high school so can be a little loud and hectic a few nights a week.

Love living here. Staff is Excell!! Whenever there might be an issue the maintenance staff is always there to help and get the problem solved.

I love living here! The workout facility could improve though. The apartment feels like a true home and our dogs love the fields and courtyards nearby.

Great location, great service, amazing community, it's a family community for everyone, this is one of the best place to living in Rockwall...

Nice/clean community. I haven't had any issues here. Staff has been nice, always helpful. I would recommend this property to someone looking to live in Rockwall.

Great place, I enjoy living here. I wish I didn’t have to pay for someone to pick up my trash. But other than that everything else is good..

We love our home. The property is nice, along with the staff. We love our neighbors. We have so much fun living here and are ready for the summer so we can enjoy the pool again.

We love our apartment. It is good size for our family and quite and peaceful. We plan to be here for a long time. I love tje color that the walls are painted and that it is up to date.

It’s an amazing community and love everyone around us! Thank you for a clean and helpful community! Love that my babies and i can enjoy the balcony!

Very quiet neighborhood. Great for families. Only con- lots of dogs and doggy parents not picking up after their dogs. Other than that, great community! :)

Love the location and how i can get my trash picked up at the door. The places for dogs are also good and when you walk in the office they remember your name and makes you feel like you actually matter.

Maintenance of pavement could improve, also trees obstruction lightning at night in several areas making unsafe to walk at night. Many areas need grass planted.

Ive been here bout 5 years. Love my neighbors. I feel safe when coming home late. Great location for shopping and quick fix for ice cream. The people that live here are very nice.