Mission Rockwall Apartments

Very friendly staff. I love the smart home app, Bluetooth gate, & valet trash service. The huge tub is a plus too! I highly recommend this community.
We enjoy living here for the most part. Major downside(s): getting maintenance to fix anything is next to impossible. We’re going on two months of our ice machine being broken. We also have a lot of bugs. Like everywhere. Our fire alarms set off for absolutely no reason when any appliance is used, small or big. We have to turn every fan on, as well as pull our standing fan from our bedroom and point it directly at the main fire alarm. We even open our sliding door. We’re guessing it’s poor ventilation. Either way, major updates are needed in the apartments and maintenance needs to step up their game to help with repairs. They should be better considering how old these are.
I've enjoyed living here. No major problems. It's an older complex so there are always going to be some maintenance issues. I enjoy having a garage for new car and storage.
Great community that's centralized. Not far from anything in the city. Close to grocery stores and restaurants. Great local businesses to support.
Move in has been a very easy process with a great leasing office staff to answer all our questions. We really appreciate their time and effort to make us feel comfortable in our new apartment.
It’s been okay here at mission Rockwall. I don’t like to have to pay for trash. I think it should be pay if you want. Or you can opt out. I also think paying $35 for covered parking is too much
Great service especially with the pandemic going on . everything was quick and easy! shot out to hailey and cindy for all the great work! thanks so much!
We need more property management. I never see anyone cleaning the grounds or hallways. Other wise things are ok. The pool is nice. I hope it opens soon. I also book hope the workout room opens allso
The office staff, Haley Condor, Haley Frame and Cindy, were brilliant! Thanks for all your patience with all my questions. The apartment is clean, beautiful and well taken care of.
I’ve lived here for a year and aside from my neighbors being cool Im not real excited about this place. I feel like I pay way too much for my apartment and the water and trash bills they tack on every month. And I also feel like a parking spot near the unit should be provided in the rent, walking halfway across the complex with a 3 year old when I get home at night is both annoying and inconvenient.