Love living here so far. My unit is right next to a high school so I do have noise every now and then but it’s never before 10am. The ground are clean the trash service is awesome especially in the winter. Great place to live so far. Lady’s in the office a nice.

Great neighborhood and location. The noise is a huge problem if you live on the first floor. The maintenance staff is great and very quick to get everything done. The assistant manager is very helpful and nice.

Love the new renovations to the office, very nice I only wish the front gates worked and I wish there was a hot tub. Love my apartment and hpw timely the maintenance crew is in fixing things when needed.

The apartment is nice size for the price. The walls are kinda thin and it can be pretty noisy at times. The front office is quick to respond to needs and make sure maintenance issues are handled.

They are currently repainting the outside of our building at this time. It will be nice to have a fresh coat of paint. It is typically a quiet area unless they are doing the painting or renovating.

Pretty good. No major complaints. I wish the office hours were longer, though. It's a bit hard if you work a 9-6 job or something because it pretty much limits you to the weekend.

I love the paint job and the new doors. I am hoping that you will fix the river that is outside of my parking place because if there is not water there is mud. I pay a lot of money!

Brianna and Cindy have been great ! Could'nt ask for more helpful and accommodating service. The apartment is clean and comfortable, the work out center and leasing office also well updated.

The community is very clean. The community is also very quiet. The office staff is very nice and helpful if you have any concerns. Great community!

It seems nice and quite only been here for one night. The manager was very nice and greeted us to community. The apartment is nice as well. My family is excited too.

Overall, the apartments are very nice, clean, and spacious. The only issues we’ve had is a broken sprinkler head that we have reported 4+ times, and has been ignore for 5 months, and no responses from management. The sprinkler goes off every night at 12:31AM, and shoots all the way up to the second floor roof, hitting right about my bedroom. There’s so much water that it wakes me up and sounds like a monsoon. The only other complaint is the irrigation is horrible. There is nowhere for the overflowing sprinkler water (or even rain water) to drain. Everyday to get to our cars, we either have to walk through the sidewalk completely covered in thick, slick mud on one side of the building, or walk through ankle deep puddles on the other side of the building.

I'm happy with the location and how big is the apartment but I'm not happy with the kitchen it's old and the amenities and the bathrooms as well. I like also the storage spaces

The appliances need to be updated. The front gate is hardly ever working correctly. The maintance workers are quick to respond. The neighborhood is quiet.

This place is very quiet I like to live here, but I believe the cost to live here is high, especially because nothing in the gym is working ,

Pretty nice apartments but there are definitely things that can be worked on. Like the front gates have been open for ages and never really sure if the trash is going to be picke dup or not.

We love our apartment! Best deal for the square footage in our area. In excellent condition even though we aren’t in an “upgraded” unit. Extremely clean and well kept. Our neighbors are friendly and the area is safe. Not quite 5 stars though, because the front office is very disorganized. They’ve given us misinformation many times, lost our paperwork, and charged us incorrectly for move-in fees. They turned off our neighbor’s electricity accidentally because someone thought they were about to move out, but their lease still had about 6 more months left. We are hoping things will improve with their office as time goes on.

Been there 2 months, so far everything is clean and any repairs have been taken care of quickly. The office staff has been friendly and accommodating.

Great complex only complaint is the bathrooms at the pool and the fitness center have been under construction for the entire time i have lived here which really stinks

I've had work orders completed the day I submitted them, and the apartment was very clean when we moved in. After three months, very pleased.

Apartment is quiet and process to move in was easy. Maintenance comes in a timely manner after submitting work request. Slightly different layout than what I expected from online view as model was not available to view. Overall satisfied

I don’t have any major complaints. Just some miscommunication with the office when it comes to renters insurance. Three months in a row we received a notice they didn’t have our current policy even though we gave it to them each time they asked. Finally I think the manager took care of it. I do like all the updates they’re doing around the complex: New handrails, mailboxes, flood lights. Wouldn’t mind having another sidewalk leading to the middle of building 3. Tends to get muddy in that area because of lack of sunlight. All in all good place to live.

Well keep complex and minimal maintenance concerns , issues addressed timely . Trash receptacles are not screened as they should be , and are huge eye sores.

Everything is such an easy process, and everyone is so nice. The property looks and feels like home as soon as you pull into the gates. Thank you for my new home.

Moved here to be closer to work, so far so good! Easy move in process, good neighbors and easy to find parking spaces at the end of the day! L o v e this community!

Needs updated appliances. The front gate is broken frequently. The area is relatively quiet. The maintenance workers are quick and responsive.