Mission Rockwall Apartments

I love the service here. They keep all areas clean. Location it’s amazing...I will definitely recommend this place. I want to thank the maintenance team for helping me get situated.
It's like a home to me, it's so peaceful! I like the way the management run their businesses and how they pass important information to me, we stay peaceful here no interrupts, l miss my grandkids' visit due to the situation, however, due to my less days to work worry me a bit, otherwise Mission apartments is a place l would wish my friends to come live in
I love my apartment, maintenance is amazing and always fixes everything super fast! My only problem is finding parking when I come home at night 😕🙃
Friendly staff and neighbors! Everyone is helpful and quick to respond when contacted with any questions or concerns. I would recommend living here to anyone looking for a nice, friendly place to live!
Great management, was very informative when I was applying to move in. Then the process was really easy and Haley walked me through anything I didn’t understand. Also seems like a good neighborhood.
This was an easy place to move into. No hassle. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Maintenance has been great and fast to respond to issues. It’s a quiet community and we love it here.
Management is great. The maintenance crew is quick and polite. The location is close to everything I need. I love the newAmazon package hub.
I enjoy living here. So much so I just renewed my lease. I'm enjoying the new upgrades. I have met some very nice neighbors as well. The location is very convenient.
Everyone has been so kind and helpful. Moving in has been so easy. The complex is beautiful and so well maintained. My apartment was clean and ready when promised.
Very nice layout with smart home features. We moved in last night and so far don't have any complaints. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends.