Everything has been great so far! It's fairly quiet and the management is super nice and helpful. I can't wait to use the pool and meet more neighbors here!

Mission Rockwall is a great place to live, the staff is so friendly and helpful and the amenities are great. All the residents are friendly and are great to chat with when walking my dog!

Honestly not bad. First day of getting keys in master bath was dripping water I emailed the office and within a hour service was there working it took more than 1 day to fix but still got done quick! Other than that the appliances are a bit outdated and didn't come with a microwave which I'm surprised about. But great neighborhood great place! Also there's really not any bugs to be honest.

Pia is just delightful. She answered every question and was a wealth of information. Complex is clean and the neighbors are friendly.so glad to be in Rockwall.

Apartment community is so nice so far. We recently moved in a week ago and have loved it here so far:) we have only met one of our neighbors, but still a nice area.!

I've enjoyed living here so far it's been by far the best I've lived in since moving to Texas. They are very prompt on fixing issues when brought to their attention

not to happy with some people with pets , they didn't clean the pets dump , beside that , I really like the peace that I feel in this community.

Great location and the price is really not bad for the area. We have had a couple complaints that bave not been resolved but overall we like it.

The area and value is exactly what I needed. We have been looking for rockwall school district and this was affordable and has a nice pool. I don’t like the bird poop.

Awesome community, couldn’t have asked for a better place to call home! Angela was my go to person and I appreciate her pleasant service in my transition. Thank you Mission Fairway Rockwall.

Mission Rockwall Apartments are affordable, at a great location, and has a friendly and helpful staff. I definitely will recommend to friends and family.

I like the size of my apartment. I hate the valet trash. I am always at work when it needs to be put out so I can never use it but still have to pay for the service. I also always run out our hot water in the bath at night. There are three of us and if we take more than one bath, we have no more hot water.

I really enjoy the layout of my apartment as well as the attention to detail when it came to my move-in. The only thing that I wish we had was a dog park, but I have heard that may be coming soon!

Super affordable and pretty well maintained in the actual apartment. If the exterior were better it would be 5 stars. Many puddles(still standing) around apartment. Have not been fixed.

We have been here for about 2 months and we love it!!! So friendly, staff is friendly, clean environment! Very friendly environment. We love it here

Complex is kept nicely. Nice updates being done. Apartments are nice sizes which rooms being large. However, walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors.

Just moved in, everything is okay, but i am sort of disappointed by the actual unit I was given in comparison to the photos online. I leased on line before seeing it in person and it looks nothing like the photos

Our experience at this apartment complex has been great! No complains here! Staff was wonderful whenever we first came to look at some apartment options. The whole process was fairly quick and easy!

Just moved in. Office ladies very friendly & helpful. Apartment very clean & comfortable. Quiet so far. It's been raining so there is a lot of standing water right in front of our porch. The gutters don't seem to be functioning properly. Happy to see work being done on security gates.

I’ve lived here for nearly 3 years & the parking situation has gotten worse. The gates at both entrances are broken, there are kids at the pool by themselves (liability) screaming as loud they can get, and apartments are out dated. They need to be updated for the tent we pay. I’ve been looking other places that are comparable in price, but they updated with efficient appliances, laminated floors, & updated kitchens.

Nice apartments! They have great layouts and lots of room. Staff is pretty friendly and the maintenance guys are great and very fast to respond to service requests. Parking can be a problem though later at night.

The only thing keeping me from giving a 5 star experience is my upstairs neighbors. We’ve complained to the office once about this but it doesn’t seem to have had any affect. Their stomping is so unbearable at times that we have to leave our apartment just to get some peace and quiet. And the amount of times they wake up my 6 month old daughter at night is just unacceptable.

It’s really quiet , my maintenance requests get taken care of really fast. So many awesome improvements that are going on, it makes it feel more like home.

I just moved in and so far it’s been great! I love how quiet the complex is and everyone is so friendly. I love the gym and the pool. The girls who work in the office were extremely helpful and made my move in seamless.

It’s ok so far, still getting settled in and trying to make the best of it. Still has its ups and downs but that been overlooked at the moment.