I love living here, it’s quite and everyone is very friendly here. The office staff is very professional in during their business , I would be happy to tell all my friends how great it is here

It’s too expensive to live here at Mission Rockwall I’ll be moving when my lease is up. I can’t afford to live here. I’m looking for something else

I have only been here 4 days but it’s great. All the people are nice and friendly, from neighbors to the ladies in the office. Everything is very clean and ready to move in.

I enjoy talking to office staff they are very sweet ladies. I think I will enjoy living here. I have met some of the residents and they were pleasant to visit with.

Have lived here over 10 years and I think it’s a great property. Quick to complete repairs and great staff. I would recommend this property to my friends.

The staff and are extremely nice and more than helpful! All of the residents we have encountered so far, are so friendly. Also, the grounds are well maintained and secured.

Great experience so far. Apartment is super cute and maintenance has been quick to resolve any issues. Very friendly staff. I would recommend the Mission to my friends.

I have stated this before & continue to find this an issue, especially after going to look at other complexes. You do not honor longtime & pay on-time residents. These apartments are dated & still in the 80’s. If a resident wants updates we have to pay for it with astronomical fees. If an updated apartment is available the rent is too high for what it is & the location. If I want to transfer to another unit in this complex the fees are crazy. You need to get competitive & keep your residents. There are so many new complexes being built around here & in the neighboring cities.

Okay... not the best place I’ve lived but also not the worst... neighbors are great, don’t bother me at all.... amenities are pretty lacking but at least property is usually kept clean

Maintenance always on point and the front office is quite informative . Love living in our apartment and love the layout of the apartment. Everything is set up well

Very quiet and clean!! Love living here My neighbors are nice and respectful. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Thank you

I think the office does not take care of the property except for the entrance. We have trash, dog pop and broken glass I the hack apartment that are always there. People have empty boxes, broken blinds and drapes on their porches that look so trashy. The could be a nice place but it looks trashy.

Overall it is about 50/50 it’s a nice community just the people that live here are loud and rude. Upstairs banging around until 3 am. People next door nailing stuff on wall till 10 pm

Very nice, friendly neighbors, and very well kept! It’s really quite and close to everything you need. The office staff is really friendly and always happy to help!

Very courteous staff. Made moving in easy, fast, and extremely efficient. Best value for this area for sure. I’m very excited to be living in this community!

I am actually new here, but the apartment is the best, l like it, outside is calmer, it refreshes my life. Definitely l will let my friends know about Mission apartments 💕💕

I just started living here and my experience so far has been great! Friendly staff, I feel like I’ve almost met everyone in the front office and they are awesome!

Tbh I was upset moving and and so many things had to be fix like I expected everything to be done before I got here and it still Reeked of paint.

I enjoy living here it's been peaceful and office staff has been wonderful. I've only had one issue here and that's had to do with my air conditioner

The best apartment complex in all of DFW! Thank you so much for all that you do for the residents. Everyone is so quiet and respectful of each other!

Really great leaving, managers are super sweet. Wish people could slow down while driving through. Maintain a is really great, I submit a form and it gets taken care of right away.

So far it’s been great and a smooth transition. Neighborhood is clean and quite, apt is big and nice, management is nice and helpful. The two weeks that I’ve been here have been good so far.

Im a new resident here, but so far everything has been great. When we've needed help with a small maintenance issue or just to ask a simple question, everyone had been very nice and accommodating.

Great clean apartments in a nice community. Best place I’ve lived since moving to Texas. Everything is close and i also love the Ray Hubbard lake.

The staff is friendly and the common areas are very nice. The grounds are kept up well and everyone is very accommodating. I think its cool.