Mission Rockwall Apartments

4.1

4.1

Neighbors are great. No one bothers you. Ammenities are way lacking and apartments aren’t really anything like the pictures but everything else is ok
I enjoy my apartment home. It's close to everything I need. My family live close by. Security seems to be good. I have noticed a big turnover in my neighboring apartments. I hope that settles down.
Overall, pretty good. My car has been hit 2 times while parked in the apartment complex so I would be happier and would feel safer if our gated community was actually gated. Or if we had cameras monitoring our parking lot..
It has been so wonderful. We even renewed our lease recently. Can't wait to spend another year here. Loved seeing all the Christmas lights this last year.
It’s a great place to live. Quiet for the most part. Very friendly and super helpful staff. Maintenance is speedy and does a great job. I’ve been very happy here.
Great, friendly place to live! The staff is helpful and I have wonderful neighbors! Anytime there’s a problem Maintance is on top of the issue.
Been great so far, no complaints. Love the trash valet, it’s beautiful, and the amenities along with the well kept apartments is great. I will for sure recommend this place to anyone looking.
My Boyfriend And I Moved To The Property Back In August, And Our Experience Has Been WONDERFUL ! Hailee Was A Huge Help When Applying & Confirming Our Lease . Cindi Is Sure To Keep Us All Informed Via Email And Through Our Home App. The Property Is Very Quiet, Very Clean , & Homey!
I have neighbors who are very loud and there is dog poop everywhere because no one seems to pick it up. The poop bags have been empty for people to use for over a week now. Trash piles up outside peoples apartment porches because there’s valet trash and no one takes it to the dumpster. They don’t come 3 days of the week so it just piles up I wish someone would do something about all this! I have seen baby roaches on my kitchen counter the last couple weeks. It’s becoming a place I don’t want to live if this doesn’t change soon. I’ve complained several times about all this and nothing has changed
Good neighbors , no one bothers us at all, safe complex, regardless of not having gated community, overall it’s an good but uninvolved place to live