The room formats are better than most other apartments I’ve seen. The guest bathroom is probably one of the most useful parts of the floor plan. Open concept is great for hanging out with friends.

My experience so far has been phenomenal. Eveyone knows me by name every time I walk into the office area. I was excited to extend my lease another year

They really do try their best to make this apartment complex stand out against others. It stats from when you sign the lease all the way through your time.

I love the layout of this site! I also love living at monarch because everyone is nice and cultured. They also have the best services around the area

Reply from Monarch 301

Great service, the staff is amazing and I love the complex, everyone is super nice. They treated us with respect and they are the reason that I decided to sign my lease. Them and the complex.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love living here, the staff is always so helpful. the coffee machine is awesome and super easy to use. I love the space of the bedrooms. love this place

Reply from Monarch 301

My current room is much better than where I was last semester as well as my roommates. It's quieter and my roommates are actually considerate of me and don't take advantage.

Reply from Monarch 301

The overall living situation is worth the payment , but the maintenance is a bit low , hoping for a better maintainance treatment during my stay

Reply from Monarch 301

Went on a tour and the guide and the rooms were absolutely stunning. Can’t wait to move in in the fall. My roommates and I are looking forward to the hang out rooms and our balcony!

Reply from Monarch 301

I love it here. The amenities are nice and very up to date. The neighbors are nice even though the majority of the time they're out at school. They have free coffee every day during office hours when the coffee machine is working. A very nice touch. And there are plenty of stuff to do around the complex on during free time with friends.

Reply from Monarch 301

I have always loved living at Monarch! I love how close it is to campus and i like that it has a nice homey feeling to it. It is such a great apartment complex. I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Statesboro.

Reply from Monarch 301

After touring many apartment complexes, my roommate and I fell in love with the facility. We signed our lease within two days of visiting and are so excited for next year!

Reply from Monarch 301

I love it here! The elevators make it super convenient to carry groceries up to the apartment. Also there is a lot of stuff to do when friends come over!

Reply from Monarch 301

this is a great place to live, the community offers great amenities. these amenities include a cereal bar, Starbucks machine, and free printing!

I haven’t even moved in yet, and the community seems extremely inviting and fun. The apartments are very nice, and it has everything I was looking for.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love living here, the apartment is very modern & the staff are the best! I love he fact everything is indoors & overall a great place to live

Reply from Monarch 301

This is a beautiful apartment with a huge pool and spacious living areas for people to hang out in. I would really recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to move for school.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love everything about Monarch. The apartment is super close to the school so it's easy to walk everywhere on campus. One of the best things about Monarch is also the free coffee and hot chocolate.

Reply from Monarch 301

I have had a very good experience at monarch. The employees are very friendly and it is such a nice place to live. The pool is a great amenity to have

Reply from Monarch 301

As a resident at Monarch301 apartments I have found ample opportunities to become involved with the community. Along with giving us a social live, Monarch301 has provided benefits such as being located practically on campus as i have walked every morning to classes along with the RAC (gym). Thank you Monarch301.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love the amenities and that everything is inside. Lots of parking spaces and close to campus. Carpet would be better than wood floors. Walls are kind of thin.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch has the best of all worlds. The staff is competent, friendly, and receptive. We have routine unique events within our community, like games, movies, dinners, etc. Facilities are immaculate, boasting a resort style pool/clubhouse/gym/tanning beds. 5 minute walk to campus. It truly is a treasure, mixing modern living with a boring town.

Reply from Monarch 301

A great staff that understands their residents and makes living with them a great experience. Would recommend this to any college student because of how easy the prices is!

Reply from Monarch 301

I love getting to interact with all of the residents at all the different events at monarch. My roommates also make my experience here such a fun place to live.

Reply from Monarch 301

everyone is so nice and its one of nicest places to live, i love the rooms alone and all the amenities as well. it is like a home away from home