I enjoy living at monarch. First of all, the apartments are very modern and I like having my own bathroom in my room. The couch is also very comfortable.

Reply from Monarch 301

We have really loud neighbors but everything else is perfect!! The coffee and pool is the best part since that is so nice to have in the morning or after a long day.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch is great! Maintenance is quick! Everyone is friendly! They throw so many nice things every week and everyone loves it! I would definitely reccomend to a friend!

Reply from Monarch 301

Going into second year here at monarch 301...Maintenance could improve as well as management in relation to tenants . But overall good experience

Reply from Monarch 301

I love living at monarch 301 because the staff does stuff to interact with the residents, everyone is so nice, and to be monarch is the safest place to live.

Reply from Monarch 301

Love monarch! Great place to live in if you are a college student at georgia southern university. About 5 minute walk to campus and staff is really friendly!

Reply from Monarch 301

I love living at monarch 301! Everyone here is very friendly and sweet. The staff here is always on top of everything including maintenance. We place two work orders already and they were both filled that same day.

Reply from Monarch 301

I have really enjoyed my stay at monarch 301, the customer service is very good and the community makes me always feel at ease. The utilies are pf great quality as well

It's been a good time, but sometimes it can be complicated to talk to the people in the office because they don't know how to answer questions with respect to rent or maintenance.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love the layouts and the things monarch has to offer. Best pool in statesboro and the gym is really great. The open floor plans are great for hanging out!

Reply from Monarch 301

The apartments are nice. The price is a bit high but the amenities are nice. Some features like the elevators are inconsistent. The noise level can also be a bit high sometimes all night even during the week.

Reply from Monarch 301

So far, I am having a great time at Monarch 301. The view is superb, there's minimal noise, and the acomodations are amazing! This is a perfect first apartment for me.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love the open spaces for hanging out, there are many places in the apartment to have people over and other amenities on the property that provide hours of fun hanging out.

Reply from Monarch 301

I've lived at monarch for a little over a year now and I love living here. It's great being able to walk to campus in under 10 minutes from monarch. The pool is great too.

Reply from Monarch 301

Great community and amenities. All my neighbors are super friendly and I love being apart of this community. The staff is also super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Monarch 301

Great living space. Enjoy all of the amenities, including the pool, billiards, and the tanning beds. Monarch is a great place to live and would highly recommend this to anyone.

Reply from Monarch 301

I really like it here a lot, and I am sure you will like it here as well. You get what you pay for. It is expensive, but you get a lot of benefits, and during the hurricane I felt way more safe here than anywhere else.

Reply from Monarch 301

This is my first year living in Monarch 301. The apartment it's self is amazing. Very big bedrooms, and it came fully furnished. The one downside to it all is the floors are very thin, so you can hear everything above you.

Reply from Monarch 301

I have only lived in Monarch 301 for a little over a month and I am already pleased. The people that work in the office are always there to help you and create a welcoming environment.

Reply from Monarch 301

love it so far!!! The office is super helpful and always help resolve any issues. The maintenance team always responses quickly an efficiently.

Reply from Monarch 301

I have loved living in Monarch301 so far! The people are friendly and the facility is pretty new. My only complaint would be reporting maintnence problems, then finding out they "solved" the problem when they had not even viewed the problem in person.

Reply from Monarch 301

absolutely love it. staff is friendly, maintenance is always available. the hallways are always clean and the place always smells nice. this was the best choice i've made by staying here

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch is a great place to live!! The amenities are great and the pool is amazing. The only thing Is I wish the pool was open till later. Overall I love Monarch.

Reply from Monarch 301

The staff is always very helpful when I gave an issue. They are willing to sit and fully discuss whatever problem in having. Also, whenever I walk through the lobby they always greet me with a smile and a hello.

Reply from Monarch 301

I really love how communal Monarch 301 is, especially by holding a lot of different events for the residents. The maintenance staff is also very nice and is very quick to assist in any problems you're having in your apartment.