I have enjoyed my three years at monarch 301 for the most part! Other than the walls being super thin, the hallway carpet being nasty, and sometimes a lack of communication between the staff and residents, it’s a very nice apartment!!

Living here has been great! The gym and the pool are so nice and the staff is always helpful and friendly. The furniture provided is actually nice and won't break or fall apart like most other college apartments. Maintenance always responds to work orders within 24 hours, so any issues you have gets resolved quickly. Plus they have free food and activities weekly in the clubhouse. I highly recommend Monarch!

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch 301 is a great place to stay at and it is a nice environment. People are very friendly and there are a lot of great services provided.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch 301 is a beautiful apartment building. It’s super close to campus which is great. The staff is always very nice and there’s to help if you need anything. They throw lots of social events that are a nice way of meeting people in the building. Overall, great place to live!

Reply from Monarch 301

So far, my experience at Monarch as been amazing! There have been no major problems at my apartment. But when we do, maintanence does a really good job at fixing it. I honestly can see myself here next year.

Reply from Monarch 301

I love Monarch 301 so much! The staff is always extremely friendly and helpful for anything I need. They hold awesome events and have really cool accommodations.

Reply from Monarch 301

Safe place to live. I love that its only walking distance to campus. Has nice events to attend every week. Haven't had any problems here so far.

Reply from Monarch 301

good location, good rooms, 10/10. good prices. the people are friendly. pet friendly. great amenities. good sized rooms. nice pool. very cool decorations

Reply from Monarch 301

Love living here. The amenities are great and everything in the apartment is high quality. My only gripe is speeders in the parking lot. I have almost been hit so many times from cars coming mach 10 through the parking lot. I wish they would invest in slow down signs or speed bumps.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch 301 is wonderfuly convienient to campus and the RAC. However, the wi-fi is God awful and the walls here are basically paper thin. Rent is a little too high and more discounts should be offered.

Reply from Monarch 301

It's gone pretty well. Staff is kind and help. Would have liked an option or a bigger heads up about a new roommate. The gym machines are not the best and half tend to be broken.

Reply from Monarch 301

Nice room layouts, attractive view from balcony. Workers always look happy to be there. Always having opportunities to get involved with community with events.

Reply from Monarch 301

I really enjoy the vibe of the complex. Its a very comfortable place to live in. I always enjoy my coffee from the Starbucks machine. And how welcoming the staff is.

Reply from Monarch 301

So far my experience at Monarch 301 has been wonderful. The apartment complex is beautiful and there is always something going on. The apartment are huge.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch has been an awesome experience so far! The rooms are nice and spacious, and the balcony is a great addition. The customer service is great and it has just been a pleasant experience.

Reply from Monarch 301

This is my second year living here and I absolutely love it. The staff here has been absolutely amazing. This place is an awesome community and an awesome place to live.

Reply from Monarch 301

Management is professional and helpful. Maintenance is a little slow but they get the job done. Roommate matching needs improvement. I got want I asked for as far as Juniors, seniors, or grad students, but they're much younger than the typical Juniors and came with some issues. Perhaps regular inspections should be done to enforce cleanliness in units, it gets pretty gross in a unit of 4 women, and I'm a serious neat freak.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch has the best of all worlds. The staff is competent, friendly, and receptive. We have routine unique events within our community, like games, movies, dinners, etc. Facilities are immaculate, boasting a resort style pool/clubhouse/gym/tanning beds. 5 minute walk to campus. It truly is a treasure, mixing modern living with a boring town.

Reply from Monarch 301

I really enjoy living here at Monarch. It is clean, close to campus and a safe community to live in. The office team is friendly and always eager to help. I also love the the complex offers fun, interactive activities for its residents.

Reply from Monarch 301

I moved into Monarch 301 at the start of my sophomore year. I did not like my original apartment, so they moved me into another. The staff was very helpful & I love my new roommates! Since I was moving into an apartment that had people already living in it & I changed my room last minute, the room & common area was not cleaned prior to my arrival. But Monarch took care of it immediately & had a cleaning crew the day I moved into the new apartment! There was some trouble with the last minute change of my apartment but it was handle smoothly. Monarch's property are well kept, the staff is super nice, the amenities are amazing ... overall it's a great place!

Reply from Monarch 301

I love living here its a very nice apartment place to live in. The apartment's a very pretty and very modern which I love and the staff are really sweet. I would recommend to a friend.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch 201 is a really nice apartment complex! Very friendly staff and super quick maintenance crew! I love that it is close to campus! I really enjoy it here.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch has been great this far. Whenever I have had a problem they are on it. I just would like to see more done to the gym. I also like receiving email updates with what’s going on at Monarch.

Reply from Monarch 301

Overall it's a pretty good apartment complex. I'm definitely signing again because of the convenience of the walk to class. I wish that resident events were on more convenient days though, because I am in class for most of them.

Reply from Monarch 301

Amenities are nice, room is spacious. Walls are thin so noise from other apartments are easily heard. Some staff cares others hate their job