Great place place people. The rooms are spacious and the layout is conveniant. However the floors are a chore to keep dirt free and I would recommend getting a sniffer mop.

Monarch is such a great community. I am happy to be a resident here. Also the coffee and breakfast bar is my favorite! I go almost every morning for cereal.

Staff are excellent and always willing to assist you. They offer a plethora amount of amenities that are awesome! One complaint I have would be the noise between the walls.

The best place to live in Statesboro. It's quiet, secure with 24/7 camera surveillance, close to campus, nice residents and really nice staff members.

I have only signed the lease to Monarch, but I have stayed previously multiple times and the community overall is better than a lot of places at georgia southern. You still have parties going on and aren't always paired with who you want, but that's expected so it's a good stay.

Reply from Monarch 301

My monarch 301 experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and whenever I need anything they alway try their best to assist. I also love that every month there is a plethora of scheduled free events happening on the property. However, I do wish that there was better control over pets. Many of the residents allow there pets to use the bathroom in the stairwell and hallways. There have been plenty of time where I had to walk over and around dog pee or poop when walking out of my apartment.

Reply from Monarch 301

I felt like It was good experience, I had some problems with the place, but the staff, location, and other great things about the place made it good.

Reply from Monarch 301

The living here is super easy and nice. The workers are always very willing to help with any situation that arises. There are also multiple perks here that are a huge benefit.

Reply from Monarch 301

Experience is great. My tour guide took us on an amazing tour. She was very knowledgeable about the property which makes me feel good. I am super excited to move in the Fall

Reply from Monarch 301

Pretty good place to live, very close to campus and very safe. Always have plenty of events for residents to go to. Just wish the rates were lower and the soundproofing is better for the rooms above and below you, other than that they’re pretty good overall.

Reply from Monarch 301

Leaving in Monarch has been great! It has so many beautiful spots and feels really like home. The apartments are well structured and really spacious.

Reply from Monarch 301

Great apartment complex! I have been to 111 south before here, and while Monarch is more expensive it is worth the extra costs. I have recommended Monarch 301 to fellow students.

Reply from Monarch 301

They were very professional and helpful during the process of us signing up. Answered my calls every time I needed help or had questions. Great experience so far.

Reply from Monarch 301

All of the staff was very friendly! I went to see other apartment complexes and none of them were as nice as they were! I am so happy about making my decision to live at the Monarch in the fall!

Reply from Monarch 301

I haven't moved in yet but the staff was helpful during the leasing process. The tour, I was given of the apartment was very helpful in making a decision to sign the lease.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch 302 is incredibly amazing! The employees are great and it is such a great community to live in. The pool and grounds are so beautiful and the rooms are great. Would recommend

Reply from Monarch 301

The hallways are dirty and smell. Noise and barking dogs can be an issue. Half of the equipment in the gym is broken, but overall my experience living here has been good.

Reply from Monarch 301

Most modern/stylish furniture that you’ll find around the area, Very sweet staff, amazing maintenance workers, rewards programs, beautiful pool.

Reply from Monarch 301

Monarch 301 is the greatest place I’ve lived in Statesboro! The office staff is amazing, and i love how close it is to campus. I love how great the maintenance guys are too! They are so quick to solve problems!

Reply from Monarch 301

I love how big the living room and kitchen space is. My bathroom was very spacious. The events were always so fun to go to. The wifi was not that good, but it still worked sometimes

Reply from Monarch 301

Just signed a lease for the following year and during the whole process the staffs at the office has always been helpful and patient. I love the lobby, the unlimited quality Starbucks coffee(they even provide chai tea latte omg), also every time when I go to my friend's one bedroom I enjoy the sun and the balcony view so much. The whole apartment is always clean even on the hallway, and it's really convenient for my friends to park in front of the lobby every time they come to visit! I look forward to my stay here at Monarch!

Reply from Monarch 301

Everyone is great. Everything is great. I wouldnt want to live anywhere else in Statesboro because the place is close to campus and everything is right there.

Reply from Monarch 301

The community is filled with nice people. I can always find someone to help me and I feel safe here. I would recommend monarch 301 to all of my friends

Reply from Monarch 301

I love monarch :) the staff knows me by name & is always super helpful! I love all the amenities & everything is easy to find & always kept neat! I signed for next year as well, can’t wait!

Reply from Monarch 301

My experience living here was fine until the fire happened. The front office was difficult to work with during this time. I felt there was a lack of thorough communication between me and the office as my room was being fixed.