Montaje Apartments

My experience living in montaje is very great and very comfortable you find all you can eat all you can Shoping I like so much and enjoy rum looking the river all time I like so much looking to see the duck and family enjoy whith your son daughter , I feel in my face the bruza is delicios
Awesome experience. The leasing team made everything really easy to join this community and to renew my leasing. The maintenance team is excellent also.
Moved in a week ago and I really love living here so far! Pet friendly and a really cool wash station for my dog. Just a really beautiful location all around.
Living here has been great so far. I love that it is so close to everywhere I like to go. Also, cant beat that the orange like is right outside your doorstep!
Overall Good. Everything is new. However, the trash room and elevator’s floor need to be cleaned and maintained regularly. The rest can’t say anything bad!
Montaje is a community. It has a great staff, location is fantastic, and the amenities are everything you need. Conveniently located right by the orange line and near any and all shopping you could ever need.
Montaje has been great! Provided some cute house warming gifts when we moved in and have been working hard to provide amenity options to residents during a very strange time.
It’s very quiet, more so than we expected. No problems sleeping. The apartment is new and clean. The amenities are very nice. It’s great to be able to walk to the grocery store and the coffee shop. Getting into Boston on the Orange line is very quick.
Montaje is a very nice place to live. Unfortunately it is in the city of Somerville, whose mayor has locked down in excess secondary to the pandemic. It is frustrating as we cannot even use the wonderful gym!
Recently moved in to Montaje, A+ experience thus far. Have an interior room and cannot hear the T go by at all. Concierge is friendly and very helpful.