Montaje Apartments

4.6

4.6

The epitome of what luxury is in Assembly Row. After living here it’s clear to see that with all the comforts nearby, such a wonderful staff, and some of the best amenities in Boston that I won’t be leaving Montaje any time soon. Thank you for making it feel like home!
It was really easy to pick Montaje when we were looking for an apartment. Is the better building in the area. Apartments are very new with big windows and beautiful views. Personnel is very helpful. We definitely recommend it
I have been living here for the last two years and I just renewed for a third. The leasing, the maintenance team and the concierges make you want to stay
1) The gym has been closed, which we understand is a somerville policy. However, no rent or value has been returned to residents since we now have to pay for gyms in the area. 2) There are simply not enough elevators. The issues arise when one elevator is booked or under service, which happens several times a week at this stage. 3) The front desk staff is allover the place. Sometimes they are extremely helpful and polite, while other times they are grumpy and have difficulty with the simplest tasks. The most frustrating experience is trying to have a guest come to the building. The online portal simply does not work. Calling the front desk never seems to do anything, as the concierge will just call us when the guest arrives? The easiest solution now is to take the elevator down and bring them back up. It's frustrating to have such a simple thing be so tedious, where any attempt to involve the concierge makes the process even worse.
I've lived here in the best of times (for almost 2 years pre-pandemic) and the worst of times (now -- during the pandemic) and Danielle continues to amaze me. She is highly efficient and I have confidence that she will consider my requests and act on them fairly. The other leasing managers are also solicitous. The maintenance, cleaning, and concierges are cordial and get the work done. Things run pretty smoothly here thanks to the cooperation and knowledge of a great group of people. Thank you!
Staff need to wear masks properly, as do other residents and their guests in common spaces. My upstairs roommate makes my living experience unpleasant and introduced bedbugs to my area of the building. Spending months being eaten alive certainly makes for a bad living experience. The person who lived in my apartment before me smoked and in certain conditions my apartment still smells like it. I have problems with my bathroom drains every few weeks.
I moved in about two weeks ago but for a start it’s been good. It’s a super nice spot, and people are very welcoming. Can’t wait for amenities to open.
The building is great! Only reason that I’m not giving 5 stars is because none of the amenities are available to use. Other than that it’s a great place
I like it here. Everyone is nice. Parking is great, the area is wonderful, maintenance is great and so are the building workers and managers
Great safe and stylish high rise with awesome amenities! ! So glad I moved here. Love the floor plan of my unit and the overall layout of the building. As an artist I especially appreciate The Maker Space, a unique touch!