Montaje Apartments

Simple move in. It was harmless and very quick. When I asked for help I would receive it whether it be from the security or from anyone else.
Been here for 2 days and already just so in love! Moved all the way from Orlando FL to start a life in Boston and what better way to start :)
1 star
My experience living here in the building then some annoying things especially with people that don't pick up after their pets and the construction is going around me it's been annoying
Fantastic place to live with all updates amenities. Location to Boston via the orange line is most convenient. Additionally all of the shops and restaurants add great value.
Good experience overall. Few minor problems such as animal waste in stair wells, as well as missing gym equipment (such as the 35kg dumbbells). Wish that there was a dip station in the gym, and that there were heavier dumbbells. Also, there was supposed to be more frequent art classes, or at least we thought that there was going to be? Package service is great to have.
I move in May 9th so I can't really tell you my experience living there yet but I can say that my experience learning about Montaje was so positive that I decided to get a place without even seeing any other places in the area. I love all the amenities and I think I'll be very happy here. I will be sure to post my living experience a month after I move in and get to know the place better.
Great location, (just right next to Orange line station), great community, great neighborhood. Has great view for residents above 6th floor. Recommend to live here!
The Montaje offers a great luxury rental experience with tons of amenities, though the area has a lot of construction for the foreseeable future so be prepared for noise and other inconveniences.
Beautiful building and great neighborhood. Staff is very friendly. Amenities are wonderful, and the apartment was in great condition when we moved in.
Montaje has everything you could possibly need. The mail room/package delivery, dry cleaning in lockers, and gym in the building are all super convenient! The men working the front desk are incredible and the rooftop and grills are so amazing! We love it here!