Great food and drink, fun on the weekends. Always something to do with minimal wait times. A lot of fun in the summer with the movie nights!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Everyone is very helpful and kind. I especially like how accommodating the staff is. I have a puppy and people not only know her by name, but greet her every time they see her

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Love the building, staff and amenities and our unit. Love the conveniences of the neighborhood. Frustration with the number of dogs and issues with cleanliness in common areas - no fun navigating dog fecal matter and urine in elevators, some lobbies and at the front door (even if those waste elements are "dried", it is offensive and not a welcoming front door or access to our home once inside the building.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We have lived at Montaje since June and it has been a great overall experience. Maintenance is very responsive to any issues in our unit, and the common areas are kept very clean. We love the amenities and everything that Assembly Row has to offer. Our only issue is with one of the elevators making odd grinding noises that we can hear from our unit, but it is supposed to be fixed soon. Overall, a great place to live.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

This is my first apartment experience and I’m enjoying it this far. It’s quiet, lively on the weekends, everyone is super open to socializing with neighbors. The leasing office always finds new ways to make you feel at home. I orginially came from Florida, so I’ve been extremely home sick! Being in an area that is fun and bright reminds me of sunny Florida! I love where you live.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Resident experience has been fantastic. Staff is very helpful and professional. Amenities are great. Also enjoy the resident events, although they usually start at 6 which is difficult to make because of work.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I am scheduled to move in two weeks from today but so far my experience with Evan, John and the management team have been great. I look forward to getting settled at Montaje and taking advantage of all that is offered there in Assembly Sq.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The new building is beautiful and well put together. The gym has almost everything needed for a full workout, and the pool is a nice touch (albeit small). One downside is a limit to the number of guests an apartment can have, but this is not a big issue.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Montaje is in a great location and has great amenities. I have loved living here so far. Maintenance has been very responsive fixing any issue.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The building is so great and staff is so friendly! The amenities are awesome, although maintenance of them could be improved (i.e. broken grills!!)

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We love it here! There are so many great things about living at the Montaje, and we couldn't be happier about our decision to move in. Location: Being new to the area, I can't tell you it's the best location in the Greater Boston area, but I bet you it's one of the best. Within walking distance there are an incredible amount of retail shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, an ice cream shop, movie theater, nail salon, hair salon, cafes, etc. There's also a TJ Maxx/Homegoods, Bed Bath and Beyond, Christmas Tree Shop and Trader Joe's across the plaza. There's a nice walking path along the water, as well as a kids playground. If you need to drive anywhere, it takes no more than 5 minutes to hop onto 93. Also, there is the Orange Line T station literally right out the front door. Apartment Amenities: Brand new building=brand new everything.The appliances are top notch, beautiful and modern finishes everywhere, and even two floor plan styles to choose from. We opted for the white counter tops, gray cabinets and light floors, which you can see in photos on their website. The washer and dryer are efficient and newer models. The stove is a flat top (the best) and the oven and fridge are larger than your average apartment. Also, the kitchen storage is incredible! I'm a huge baker/cook and I still have empty cabinet space. Too funny, since when I moved out of my last apartment, the movers joked that they hoped we'd be moving into a bigger place, and it's actually 100+ sq ft smaller. Building Amenities: The gym has everything you need to get in a good work out. Plenty of treadmills, weights, machines and even a fitness studio, equipped with yoga balls, cycling bikes, rowing machine and floor to ceiling mirrors. The community room is also a great space to bring company, and has a theater room, pool table, conference room, small kitchen and equipped with wifi. Events/Concierge/Parking: Indoor parking is $200 a month, and private for residents. The concierge team is always friendly, and even know residents by name. Plus, they have a stash of treats for your furry companions. There are community events every week at local restaurants. There's also yoga on Tuesdays. Pet Friendly: Furry friends are welcome! Although there isn't a designated pet relief area (hopefully one might be in the works!) there is a pet spa being built in the garage. Also, you can walk your dog five minutes to the water and along the walking paths. I've seen a few stores that are also pet friendly. Application/Move in Process: Everything was able to be completed online, and very easy to do. The leasing agents are friendly and made sure it was an easy process. When we moved in, we did a walk through of the apartment to make sure everything was perfect, and were greeted with local beers in the fridge, a set of beautiful mugs and coupons/gift certificates to a few places in the area. A very nice surprise! Overall, I highly recommend checking out the Montaje if you are looking for a new apartment!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Overall it's a great place to live and we are happy with our choice. Everything is new, location is great, proximity to T cant get any better. We do wish that were different things being done about the common spaces, in general there is a lack of space, they are usually packed like the pool or grills or the gym. Common spaces are very small given the amount of people that already live here, and will continue to live here. We suggest opening up areas for more space like another gym or expanding it. Other problems have included common areas and essential things not being finished and open on time, construction in general.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The apartment community is nice. Amazing staffing! Danielle and front desk Shaun are super nice and always helpful. Assembly Row is great!!!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I have no complaints. It is quiet, everyone is polite and helpful. The only thing I would add is a small convenient store for apartment necessities and sweets.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great community great staff and most definitely a beautiful apartment even the neighbor's are so friendly and such a beautiful view .i give it an over all 5 stars all around

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The apartment building is amazing. The amenities rock and the staff is very nice. There is so much to do withing walking distance. Would recommend living here to anyone.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great looking place. Management is slow to respond to email concerns if they respond at all. Walls were built cheap and a lot of sound radiates through the walls.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I really could not be any more pleased with my apartment in this community. The entire experience moving here has been easy and comfortable and all of the people here have been accommodating and kind.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Love living here. Great apart. Easy commute. Friends staff. Dog friendly. Food & drink everywhere. Grocery store is an easy walk. Amazing views. Amenties cannot be best.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I find the people at Montage (both staff and residents) very friendly. I do love the location and the sense of community in Assembly Row. It is a fun place to live!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love all the resident events! I am looking forward to more social gatherings at Montaje! I would prefer a food/wine event here onsite if possible

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Lovely neighborhood and a super-friendly community. It's all coming together nicely. I am sure, in about a month Montaje will be show-ready when all the construction is over and the move-ins are done.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

All the amenities in the building is great. Especially love the fitness center. All the equipment is up to date and clean. If the keys can be made on time. The move in experience will be better

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Montaje has been such a pleasant living experience so far! The concierges are all extremely helpful and knowledgeable and the building and amenities are gorgeous - I think we’re going to be very happy living here!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Just moved in and so far everything is clean, staff is friendly and building is very quiet. The amenities are wonderful! Love living here so far.