Montaje Apartments

Everybody is nice and we don't have any problem. We had misfortune these days with the doors (parking and main entrance) but any other problem.
Amazing team. Beautiful building. Great location. Very affordable. Personally, I would say that is absolutely the best rental property in the area!
I like the nice view of the apartment and the nice management. Of course, the reasonable price is also one of the factors that attract me a lot.
Not bad, I wish the gym was open, I do also wish there could be a communal breakfast type deal. If there is a way to have more balconies available that would be great as well.
Love living here! Staff and service is great and location is ideal. Looking forward to all the amenities eventually opening up. Sound does travel pretty easily within the building, but you have to expect that when living in a city environment.
Excellent time moving in with the reserved elevator and loading dock access. Hallways and main areas are nice and clean. Apartment is very large, spacious and modern. Could not ask for better.
Great experience so far at Montaje. I know opening the gym is out of your control but it is tough to see gyms at Fitrow be open and our community gym not. Would also like to get updates when the garage entrance will be fixed. Another suggestion would be a community printer in the 2nd floor area. Maintenance is great and staff is great.
Everyone seems very friendly so far. No problems. Staff is very helpful. Just wish there was someone at the concierge 24 hrs like the last building I lived in.
Great community. Friendly staff. We moved in last week and the move in process was seamless. The mail rooms and common areas are very well maintained.
Love the amenities, spacious apartments, great community. Seems to be a lot of construction but that’s just a sign that good things will come!