Montaje Apartments

4.6

4.6

Everything has been really amazing since living here. We’re enjoying it. The construction is the only downside but that’s out of the apartments hands.
The amenities and apartment features are very nice. The area has a ton of shops within walking distance including a grocery store and soon to be a CVS. Also very convenient being so close to the orange line.
I really enjoy living here! The ammenities are awesome and the doormen are very good to work with when solving an issue. Getting to and from the garage is my only complaint!
Great experience at Montaje! Concierge, leasing office and amenities are great! Only downside is all the construction going on in Assembly and unfortunately wake up to it everyday!
Montaje has been the greatest home. The door men are wonderful (and will be very missed). The location is incredible, with easy access to the T, restaurants, bars, shops, and grocery. I was even able to find a new doctor downstairs! I feel lucky to wake up every day in such a beautiful, cozy, safe home!
Our experience has been pretty good. Our apartment is great and the location is wonderful, but not having any amenities for over a year is frustrating.
We really enjoy staying at Montaje. The leasing office staffs are all very helpful. It is nice and clean. There are a lot of different options for dining choices.
The pandemic has made our lives miserable. Living here has been a struggle and we haven’t felt like anyone’s helped us at all. The community isn’t very helpful at all. Then the fire in the garage was very unsafe and no fire alarms were set off Feel very unsafe in my “home”
So far so good. Can anything be done about the poor cell service? The only place in assembly row that doesn’t have cell service is Montaje which is unfortunate because we live there.
Great apartment, for the most part clean and very quiet. Good amenities, bummer the gym is not open currently. Love the area of the city. Easy access to city transportation