I love living here!! Everyone is extremely friendly and the staff is great! My only complaint is that I would love to still sit out by the pool even though it’s “closed.” They keep the furniture out!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I’ve had a great experience at Montaje. The building is new with a great location. The staff are all super helpful and friendly. All and all I love it! And I renewed my lease!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Very much enjoy the apartment, though the rent is slightly overpriced for studios in my opinion. The office and maintenance staff is great. The front desk staff is hit or miss, and the cleanliness of the building can be an issue. The elevators are always gross and there’s dog poop on the carpet on my floor, which has been there more than 24 hours!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I do love this place but things have been getting worse. Nothing bad, just annoyances. There seems to be a group of kids that are always parked on 2 that just park, hang out, smoke weed and look at you like they have a beef when you drive by, the company that runs the garage needs better security. The back stair well and elevator lobbies in the parking garage ALWAYS smells like weed on the 4th 5th and 6th floors. The pool was frustrating, only due to people going down at 7am and putting towels on 10 chairs until 1 when they decided to show up. I'd be down there with only 6 other people around, yet all the chairs were taken by towels for hours and hours. They do this again when they leave to get lunch and take a nap for a few hours later in the day only to come back and reclaim their chair. It's extremely disrespectful in my opinion. The bracelet idea was good but was rarely enforced and overheard residents telling people to just go buy a plain yellow or black wristband so they can bring all their friends. Its good in theory but didn't seem to work with untrustworthy people. Plus friends would show up and just be given a bracelet someone else was just wearing. I saw a group of ten people at the pool, 2 of which lived here. So the bracelet idea occasionally doesn't work. It could use some revamping. The rent payment system needs some improvement. There have been numerous times where i log in on the 1st or 2nd and there's no balance due so can't pay rent, yet we still get emails from management insisting rent is due on the 1st. Id gladly pay it on the 1st if i could but cant pay a $0 balance. Im not sure management is aware this happens most months. Window cleaning on the nest never took place, not the 5th floor anyway. There were still bird droppings on my windows after we were told washing was compete. Trash chutes still back up several floors time to time. Plus people often just leave trash all about the room because the doors are locked for however long. Only one floor can access the chute at a time for safety reasons, but often people don't fully close the door. This locks out every floor. Residents seldom clean grills after use, Plus the brushes are on their last leg, many have melted brissles. Again, not huge issues, just annoyances i wish didn't happen, but what can you do. Thought i could bring these to someone's attention.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Front desk staff changes every few weeks. Packages continue to get lost or misplaced. The parking lot is still a dangerous mess - where are the mirrors and speed bumps that were promised?

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The construction has really put a damper on my remaining time at this apartment. More handicap accessible doors are needed on the second floor.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Its been great living here so far! My boyfriend and I moved in a week ago and already Montaje feels like home. Of course much unpacking still needs to be done, but having so much around us is so wonderful.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

This place is so nice! Very clean and awesome appliances. Staff is very attentive and it’s a great place to live. Would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Easy move in process and very helpful staff I couldn’t have asked for me support. The rooms feel like home and all the amenities are just an added bonus to living here

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Looking forward to living at Montaje, super excited. Hoping for lots of fun community events too. The amenities are amazing and I’ve already met some very friendly staff

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Moved in recently and it has been a great experience so far! The entire leasing team has been so accommodating and helpful throughout our whole move in process. We love Montaje!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Just moved in and everything is wonderful. I love the amenities, especially since our furniture hasn’t arrived yet. I had some friends over before going out and they were really impressed with everything. I love living here so far!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Love the building, the amenities are great, the staff is very nice and polite. And it's always clean. Having a barbecue downstairs is awesome. There is plenty of space to enjoy.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

the community is so perfect, i recommend for any need apartment with nice location, more facilities, more food options , close to the T station and more fun for adults and kids, to choose montaje apartments ..

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The extremely helpful staff members made moving in a smooth and easy process. The rooms and amenities are all spacious and in excellent condition.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Nice apartment, friendly staff and residents, indoor laundry is a big plus. Los of restaurants and factory stores nearby. Gym is pretty good as well.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Smooth transition, was helped with tools to unload truck, and when we overstayed our time limit for the elevator reservation, everyone was kind and understanding!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Love the staff and can’t beat the location. Wish there were more amenities for dogs especially given the large number of dogs in the building. Overall, great experience!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

This perk system is trying too hard to be super happy. But hey, the maintenance guys fixed the disposal quickly enough. Also, there’s too short a time gap between the key fob activation and pressing the elevator button. And, why don’t the apartment doors lock automatically?

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great place to live everything's so nearby stores transportation beautiful view great place to take long walks around coffee houses pizza shops cheese shops and ice cream j p licks

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The view is just amazing, people are friendly, the leasing office members are nice. Love the 21st-floor sky lounge and deck as well as the gym.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great. loved the process and excitied to move in and to be in such a nice place Thanks for all the ease and look forward to moving in so much.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

My living experience has been amazing! I love the community portal and all the of the activities and partnerships the building has fostered with companies and nearby restaurants.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great We had a great experience in our short time at the Montaje. I'd call out the staff for special mention - front desk, leasing office, management (especially Danielle), cleaning crew, maintenance team.....from start to finish they were attentive and responsive to every request we had. Ease of access to the T made exploring Boston really easy and my work commute into Cambridge each day was a breeze. I made good use of the fitness center and the yoga studio - modern and well maintained equipment.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The cleaning peoples do outstanding work in the building the lounge, gym, and the lobby is always clean. They are very respectful of the tenant.