Montaje Apartments

4.5

4.5

I really love living here ! The amenities are amazing and the location is unbeatable! The only draw back is how packages are sorted and how sometimes they get lost. Other than that it’s great!
Glad to be back at Montaje! Still holding the same standard except the smell in the building is not the same. Don’t remember it be this bad couple years back?
Love the community rewards! Fun way to get active with the community and earn points for a chance to win prizes. I also enjoying reading the updated in the elevator, always keeps me in the know about what’s going on in the community.
Great building in a great location, located right next to the T, the nice thing about the neighborhood is that it has many services and things to do around, such as restaurants, cafes, gyms and many more things, the amnesties are nice, Evan from the management is very helpful and friendly
so far i love living here! so great to able to walk around, great dog community!! the neighbors are so nice! great pool and gym and the maintenance and leasing team are amazing! new restaurants and stores all the time! so happy here
Can't complain--everything is great! Management could improve their communication with residents, very difficult to reach them but other than that no complaints!
I love living here the view is awesome I have some great neighbors and the leasing staff are amazing. I enjoy the pool and grilling area the most . I like that all the stores are nearby and the train station is right there
I love living here it’s the best place. It’s near the t line and I can get to work easily. The people are nice here who work here. The area is a nice place to be.
I am definitely impressed with the quality of the apartment and the infrastructure for residents! I look forward to living in this apartment for a while!
Very happy with living in this apartment complex. The amenities are great. Only two pieces of feedback would be to have the concierge always on duty and to improve the cell service reception.