Lovely apartments, lovely area, lovely view, lovely staff. Noise from other apartments can’t be heard, but noise from the trains can be heard. Trash chutes are rather temperamental. Wish they’d change the art room (which is never used) into a playroom for the young children living here. Overall great place to live.

Can't beat the perks and amenities. The building is always spotless. community is friendly. Parking could use some revisiting by management.

Overall my experience at Montaje has been exceptIonal. The location is outstanding, residents are friendly, great shops, restaurants, and more. The staff has been helpful and friendly. They have started construction cross from my building and I was told 3 months ago that nothing would be starting for at least another year. So far so good but I am concerned once the windows are open in the spring

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Beautiful and convenient place to live. Clean, safe and comfortable. The evening staff are so friendly and helpful. Parking is becoming more difficult but still better then most places.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

amazing apartments, good location , friendly staff and everything is great here .. Everyone is happy here and there are many things that distinguish Montage from others you can not discover that if you are not here 😍 montaje makes your life in your hands

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We’ve lived in different neighborhoods in and around Boston for the last 5 years but nothing compares to how convenient montaje is especially for a family with young kids.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Beautiful neighborhood,easy to move in and out,by 🚗 or by train,the view to the river is impressive and beautiful,in fact I enjoy it every morning before leaving for work.tha apartment is so comfortable and space full

Reply from Montaje Apartments

It's been ok so far. It is a nice place to stay. I do hear upstairs a lot which is annoying. Also the renovations outside has been noisy. The windows have condensation coming in which means the material used may not be good. The gym and yoga studio has been a great addition to this place. It does get very packed sometimes but at least we have this facility. Overall it is good but I wish when I did look at this place i had the chance to see the power building. I wanted a concrete building on the higher floor but was told they weren't available at that moment. The people are generally nice. Some do say hi but some may just ignore and go on with their day. As long as it feels safe here I'm happy.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love living here. The views are spectacular. The amenities are amazing. Nothing beats that rooftop. The access to the T is unbeatable. The staff is friendly, too.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Absolutely love this building. The staff is amazing and very helpful. The amenities are great as well! There is so much to do close by and we are just a short train ride from Boston.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Guest parking and packages have been and issue. But other than that I love the location, the amenities and access to public transportation. Having a covered garage is nice and a pretty reasonable cost although it could be a little more economic.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great experience so far! Concierge is always friendly, apartment is beautiful, and the amenities are wonderful to have! Definitely worth the price!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The Montaje is one of the prestigious community residences in Somerville, close to everywhere and has the train station right at the back door of the building. Excellent staff as well.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great experience so far, awesome location. Friendly staff. Easy access to the city with their orange line. Nice shopping and restaurants nearby

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but I am already quite pleased with the experience. The emails about events and happenings in/around Montaje have me quite excited to finally move in next month!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great neighborhood and location to Boston and surrounding areas. Great fit for our work and what we were looking for. Package system could use work

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I'm very happy here, love my apartment, love the gym, and everyone who works here is really nice. I was glad to see that when packages were getting out of control that an additional person was brought in to help keep it organized. A bit concerned about no 24-hour door person 7 days... and only 3 days instead. Hoping it will go to 7 days soon.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Really excited to move to montaje! Beautiful apartments and amenities. Great move in experience with Evan who was very helpful and knowledgeable

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Have lived in the apartment complex for a month and absolutely love it so far. The apartment itself is beautiful and the amenities in the complex are amazing with the gym, yoga studio and resident Lounges. The complex is ideally located right next to the orange t which makes it so easy to commute, however there are amazing shops, restaurants and bars surrounding the apartment in assembly row so you never even have to leave the area!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Such a great building - lots of amenities. The staff in lobby are always so welcoming and the resident evenings are great - really appreciate getting to know the people in my building. The lounge areas are great for having guests over too! Very happy I chose the Montaje.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

A wonderful place to live! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Apartments are nice and make a good use of space. The area is wonderful as well

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great Community, we moved in one month ago and love the area and how close Montaje is to the T and city. The facilities are great. Can highly recommend Montane Assembly row

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The area and the building are both second to none! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to make sure residents are happy.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We have lived at Montaje for almost a year and we have nothing but exceptional things to say. The Concierge, Maintenance staff and the leasing team are all great and very welcoming. The gym is always spotless and they hold a weekly yoga class. We have really enjoyed living here and are happy we signed a two year lease with them!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great food and drink, fun on the weekends. Always something to do with minimal wait times. A lot of fun in the summer with the movie nights!