Montaje is a great place to live. I can commute to work easily and the location is perfect for someone who does not own a car. I love the fact there’s a 24 hours fitness center and a outdoor pool. There’s literally everything from shopping, going out for drinks or watching movie right downstairs.

I recently moved it, but everything seems great so far. Security is good, amenities are great, people are friendly, and the neighborhood has plentiful nearby stores & restaurants. I wish the loading dock didn’t smell so bad, and I wouldn’t mind a couple of 60-pound dumbbells in the gym, but I’m knit-picking. So far, I’m quite happy with the Montaje.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I truly enjoyed living at the Montaje. From the leasing office to the front desk everybody was professional and always had a smile on their face. They constantly have events for the tenants which makes it fun and easy to meet people

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Between the amenities and the location, you really can't beat it!!!!!! We've been living here over a year now and it has honestly been the best apartment complex either of us has ever lived in. We love Montaje!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love the rooftop lounge the view is great Everything I need is within walking distance as well as the orange line the staff is very professional

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great location and amenities. I do have two concerns - first the elevators could me more efficient, only one is working a lot of times. Second the parking garage is full, we have to pay for a spot and it is hard to find an open spot to park.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I have absolutely loved my time at the Montaje so far. The apartments are beautiful and the community amenities are amazing! I can’t wait to live here for the foreseeable future.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great community in an unreal location. Moving here was seamless and enjoyable and I look forward to coming home every day. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the amenities are great.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Danielle-amazing Evan-super helpful Scot- informative and helpful as well Liz- sweet Michael- Always ready to help with a smile Residents- (for the most part) super sweet and awesome Happy to be part of the movement (:

Reply from Montaje Apartments

it's a nice area to live because it's close to pretty much everything. I like the mbta nearby, shops, cafes, and trader joes. However, I think the type of restaurants coming in can be better. I don't appreciate non-residents smoking in the parking lot area next to the door.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Unfortunately the resident experience has slipped in the last 7 months that I have lived here. The noise outside, not only from the construction, but also from the maintenance people who think it's ok to leaf blow under my window at 6 am has made it really unpleasant. I also feel that the pet messes are still a problem. I have asked a couple times that clean up stations be provided, and the office has told me that they "will be going in next week" but they never do anything about it. The hallway carpets also really need to be cleaned from the pet accidents. The maintenance team is really nice and so are the front desk people.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We have only been residents for a short time however the entire staff is absolutely top notch. The area is very active which we really like. The parking is convenient to the building with direct access. Nice amenities.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Living at Montaje has been great. The amenities are awesome especially the roof and courtyard. It is also in a great location with a lot of restaurants and shops within walking distance.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

My resident experience has been great! Montaje has everything I need! The staff here is super friendly and I am really happy I chose to make Montaje my new home!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Love living in this wonderful apartment setting. The management is really good about maintenance and cleanliness. The location can't be better, as everything you can possibly desire is within 1 miles walk. Really enjoy living here.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I really enjoy to live here. Nice place, really good neighborhood. Train station in no even 1 min walk. The shopping mall is right down stairs. I love to live here

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Overall been great living here so far. Views are amazing amenities are great apartments are nice. Only complaint is the elevators. They are constantly broken and take forever.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We recently moved to Montage and have loved every minute here since! The apartment , amenities, event and services are all of great standard.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

very nice and luxury building. The Amenities are super nice. t There are huge gym, fantastic courtyard which has pool and bbq. Also the officer Evan is a nice guy who are always willing to help you.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Have enjoyed living at montage so far! So close to everything- public transportation, shops, movies, restaurants! Pool and gym are great! Unit is great

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Very pleased to reside here. Great people managing this place. From Evan in the leasing office to Mike in the service department everyone here genuinely cares about us, the residents. Parking in the garage is a breeze,

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The Montaje is gorgeous all around! Love the amenities, location, apartment interior, and staff. The building should work on getting better cell phone reception (it is even spotty with wifi calling), but overall great place to live!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The building amenities are excellent and well maintained and the staff is friendly and attentive. We would absolutely recommend living at the Montaje.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Just moved here April 1sr and We couldn't be happier. The building, community, amenities, surrounding restaurants/bars/ shopping/entertainment ROCKS

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I relocated to Boston from LA and couldn’t be happier. I was instantly settled and the managers went above and beyond to make sure my move in was as easy as possible.