Montaje Apartments

The Montaje offers a great luxury rental experience with tons of amenities, though the area has a lot of construction for the foreseeable future so be prepared for noise and other inconveniences.
Beautiful building and great neighborhood. Staff is very friendly. Amenities are wonderful, and the apartment was in great condition when we moved in.
Montaje has everything you could possibly need. The mail room/package delivery, dry cleaning in lockers, and gym in the building are all super convenient! The men working the front desk are incredible and the rooftop and grills are so amazing! We love it here!
For the past six months, I have had the pleasure of living in one of the most beautiful apartments in Assembly Row. Stunning views of downtown, high ceilings, and stainless steel appliances are just some of the things and amenities that enhanced my experience at Montaje. However, it was the entire building staff that made my experience memorable. You see, although I have only lived in my current Montaje apartment for six months, I have been a resident for almost three years. My first experience at Montaje was the Summer of 2017 when my family and I lived in the mid-rise apartments because the high-rise tower wasn't complete yet. Once our lease was up, we moved to the towers—like I said, stunning views of downtowns were worth the upgrade! Shortly after the move, I ended up having to relocate for work but was eager to return once I was back in the area. I returned because the staff was amazing! First, the concierges Dennis, Ken, and Tony are professional, kind, and personable. They always greeted me with a smile and went above and beyond to accommodate any requests. Second, on a rare occasion, I had to submit a maintenance request, Montaje have some of the smartest and funniest facilities workers you could want! Mike, Mario, and the entire team are excellent at their job and make the Montaje run and look like a five-star hotel! Finally, the leasing staff, Scot, Danielle, Evan, and Liz are the best management team I have experienced thus far. They are qualified, friendly, and delightful to get to know. It is a bittersweet feeling to move out. I'm sad to leave a place that has made my family ecstatically happy and a place I called home for so long, but I look forward to my new job and a rent-free apartment! Overall, if you are looking for an apartment that has stunning views, a gym, pool, dog spa, and walking distances to shops, restaurants, and movie theaters, this is the place to be. Still, if you are looking for a community, a great staff, and a place to call home, I invite you to live in Montaje and become a part of the Montaje family community!
This review has to be arbitrarily long to be considered a valid review so I am now engaging in the process of writing a review that meets the aforementioned character quota. This place is dope.
Moving in soon. Looking forward to it. Evan has been very helpful and responsive with all of my questions and concerns. It's been an easy process thus far.
Montaje has amazing amenities, excellent staff and the neighborhood is fantastic!! Staff was great during my move and managed to make a very stressful situation a bit easier!
We loved our apartment and all that the Montaje had to offer. We're so sad to leave but the rent increase was just way more than we could've ever expected. Great place to live.
I'm single and travel a lot for work and this is the first time in all my years that I can't wait to come home to the place I'm living! People might ask what do I like about living at the Montaje and my response is always what's not to like?!!! I really can't recommend the Montaje highly enough,
Great location in Assembly Row, conveniently located to public transportation. The gym is convenient and well kept and units are spacious and modern.