Montaje Apartments

Experience good overall. Disappointing about the AC in our study not being connected to our AC unit (so the room gets really hot). Also, would be nice if the AC unit had different 'levels', so that we can turn it on low.
My experience at Montaje has been great. The amenities and services have been phenomenal. The neighborhood is beginning to pick up steam. This is what #LiveMontaje should mean and will always mean.
Excellent place to live - great service/staff at the community, great amenities...perfect location between in assembly row with shopping/restaurants etc...love the train being close as well!
Modern, clean, quiet. Maintenance is fantastic. Management is responsive. Great location. You must be a dog person to live here. Tons of furry friends.
Montaje made the move in process so easy, especially considering the pandemic. The building is beautiful and full of friendly staff and residents. I love it here so far!
Just moved in yesterday and everyone was so helpful. The apartment and views are beautiful! Can’t wait to explore the community and neighborhood more.
My experience working with the leasing team was quick and efficient. Looking forward to moving in! Can’t wait for all of the amenities to open up as well.
Evan was very helpful in answering all our questions and letting us view the property. We appreciated the flexibility and patience. Excited to move in to our new home
Great location and love living here. You pay for location and amenities, but it's worth it. The community activities (pre-COVID) were awesome and looking forward to them continuing.
The leasing staff is very helpful, and the apartment came in amazing condition. I love the location and I’m very happy with the unit I rented.