Living in assembly row is great with all of the restaurants and shops within walking distance. The building also has great amenities such as the pool, gym, rooftop, etc.

My husband and I just moved in last week but we love the building, the staff, the location and amenities. The location is perfect for our work and we are excited to participate in the next building event.

Im very happy to be here. All the people are very nice and polite. The gym is very complete as well as all the amenities. The only bad thing is the noise of footsteps that are heard from other floors.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Staff is friendly and maintenance is always prompt to complete request .The property is well kept. Pet Friendly :) I really appreciate everyone on the team. I have lived here for more than a 1 year and the quality of service has always been excellent.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Montaje is a great place to live. I love the fact there’s a train station downstairs and so much to do like shopping, eating, movies, and going out for drinks. I also enjoy the amenities here like the outdoor pool and community room. The staff here are wonderful and always get back to me when I have a question or concern.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love the new construction of the building. Great amenities and close to everything (but we need a pharmacy!!). I wish the leasing office was more responsive to emails and phone calls. You would have thought that re-signing our lease was asking them to do a favor.... Can be a little noisy and dogs create messes in the hallways but those are small problems! I generally like it here a lot.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love living here. The staff is great, location is perfect, and amenities are amazing! Noise can be loud just because we're by construction site.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Great location, amenities (would like some more gym equipment though), and staff! Also being able to walk 5 minutes to work is as good as it gets.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I just moved in a week ago, but everyone in the building has been incredibly friendly and helpful! Everyone from the office staff to maintenance to the residents have been really nice and courteous.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love living at the Montaje! The staff is always very friendly and pleasant. The amenities are very clean and lots of activities always going on. Overall great experience :)

Reply from Montaje Apartments

It have been amazing days. The staff, environment and everything else is just perfect!!! There is tons of possibilities to enjoy Montaje and the neighborhood. Feels amazing living here.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

We just moved in this week and have been absolutely blown away. Love this place! Big thanks to Liz, Evan, and Mike for being so amazing! We are truly so happy hear at the Montage

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Super quiet, great amenities, convenient, excellent location, responsive staff. Always fun events going on. Sometimes I wish there was a 4th elevator or at least that all elevators were reliably functioning - there often seems to be 1 elevator down).

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Lovely apartment, but definitely an adjustment. Elevators are dangerous to the point where if I had a child, I would not live here (they close on you no matter if something is in the doorway still, even with my full body pressure on both doors they were still closing in on us while we were moving in). Safety is of course top priority, but it is a bit of a hassle to have to take my key with me anytime I leave my unit. Trash and recycling chutes are unpredictable and don't work/can't open about 1/4-1/2 of the time. Walls are very thin - we can hear the neighbors on all sides of us do everything. I do wish there was someone at the front desk 24/7 - sometimes things come up after 11pm & in general it would be nice to know someone is there at all hours. The music is quite awful - every area in the building with music is bumping Top 40 hits, but that's not relaxing or home-y. I think something along the lines of smooth jazz, or even just regular elevator music, would be much preferable. I wish the bedroom was not carpeted, as I now have to keep my cat out of my bedroom 24/7 for a year, which is sad because I love to cuddle with her in my bed. It's still a great place to live though. Can't beat the location & proximity to the T & other fun places, definitely feels safe to live in, the courtyard is beautiful and I like the 21st floor. The whole building and my unit are very clean, and the apartment certainly comes with everything you need. I also really appreciate the building's transportation update screen near the elevator closest to the T - it helps me plan my morning a little bit easier. Front desk staff are very friendly, and who can forget the super helpful and friendly Evan Michael Gray!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Evan was great. Showed us around the building was honest and transparent which is what I like. Was not pushy nor let us feel pressured. We decided to take an apartment and begin our new life.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

From the moment we walked through the door we were welcomed and could see ourselves here :) The space is beautiful and they have thought of everything from extra parking or extra storage!!!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I love living here!! Everyone is extremely friendly and the staff is great! My only complaint is that I would love to still sit out by the pool even though it’s “closed.” They keep the furniture out!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I’ve had a great experience at Montaje. The building is new with a great location. The staff are all super helpful and friendly. All and all I love it! And I renewed my lease!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Very much enjoy the apartment, though the rent is slightly overpriced for studios in my opinion. The office and maintenance staff is great. The front desk staff is hit or miss, and the cleanliness of the building can be an issue. The elevators are always gross and there’s dog poop on the carpet on my floor, which has been there more than 24 hours!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

I do love this place but things have been getting worse. Nothing bad, just annoyances. There seems to be a group of kids that are always parked on 2 that just park, hang out, smoke weed and look at you like they have a beef when you drive by, the company that runs the garage needs better security. The back stair well and elevator lobbies in the parking garage ALWAYS smells like weed on the 4th 5th and 6th floors. The pool was frustrating, only due to people going down at 7am and putting towels on 10 chairs until 1 when they decided to show up. I'd be down there with only 6 other people around, yet all the chairs were taken by towels for hours and hours. They do this again when they leave to get lunch and take a nap for a few hours later in the day only to come back and reclaim their chair. It's extremely disrespectful in my opinion. The bracelet idea was good but was rarely enforced and overheard residents telling people to just go buy a plain yellow or black wristband so they can bring all their friends. Its good in theory but didn't seem to work with untrustworthy people. Plus friends would show up and just be given a bracelet someone else was just wearing. I saw a group of ten people at the pool, 2 of which lived here. So the bracelet idea occasionally doesn't work. It could use some revamping. The rent payment system needs some improvement. There have been numerous times where i log in on the 1st or 2nd and there's no balance due so can't pay rent, yet we still get emails from management insisting rent is due on the 1st. Id gladly pay it on the 1st if i could but cant pay a $0 balance. Im not sure management is aware this happens most months. Window cleaning on the nest never took place, not the 5th floor anyway. There were still bird droppings on my windows after we were told washing was compete. Trash chutes still back up several floors time to time. Plus people often just leave trash all about the room because the doors are locked for however long. Only one floor can access the chute at a time for safety reasons, but often people don't fully close the door. This locks out every floor. Residents seldom clean grills after use, Plus the brushes are on their last leg, many have melted brissles. Again, not huge issues, just annoyances i wish didn't happen, but what can you do. Thought i could bring these to someone's attention.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Front desk staff changes every few weeks. Packages continue to get lost or misplaced. The parking lot is still a dangerous mess - where are the mirrors and speed bumps that were promised?

Reply from Montaje Apartments

The construction has really put a damper on my remaining time at this apartment. More handicap accessible doors are needed on the second floor.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Its been great living here so far! My boyfriend and I moved in a week ago and already Montaje feels like home. Of course much unpacking still needs to be done, but having so much around us is so wonderful.

Reply from Montaje Apartments

This place is so nice! Very clean and awesome appliances. Staff is very attentive and it’s a great place to live. Would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Montaje Apartments

Easy move in process and very helpful staff I couldn’t have asked for me support. The rooms feel like home and all the amenities are just an added bonus to living here