Management and maintenance staff are very helpful and correct any concerns or problems in a timely fashion. The property is kept up and improved as well.

Good management team great maintenance also our concerns are taken care of in a timely fashion and the management goes the extra mile to help you.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Parking is horrible. The apartment is pretty good. No bad stuff about it but there’s a lot of cars that crowd the streets. Also response times from the office staff could be better.

Reply from Montclair Heights

I had trouble with a lot of maintenance needing to be done when I first moved but when they switched head of maintenance he got everything I needed done ASAP. So much improvement!

Reply from Montclair Heights

They have a great new staff who are currently working on improving the quality of living at the facility. They have already created additional parking spaces which is helping out.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Our apartment was not ready when our lease started. The apartment was not cleaned properly and the carpets were wet. The pool has never been operational since I’ve lived hear. Communication is not great with changes being done to the complex. We had our patio furniture taking up space in our home because we were never told the repairs were not going to happen to ours. We were stickered to be towed from our parking spot which turned out to be improperly recorded and audited by the staff. I had to leave 3 voicemails and 2 emails regarding questions I had and was not called until my husband physically went in to ask them why no response. The staff has been please t once able to get in touch with them. The maintenance guy is great.

Reply from Montclair Heights

The staff is very helpful and friendly. The complex have improved significantly in the last year due to the ambitious employees who take pride in making Montclair Heights a beautiful and clean living community.

Reply from Montclair Heights

The half of star is only because it just looks nice. When you see the inside its not this luxurious place they make it look like and tell you it is. The prices are going up and its too basic and some of its outdated for the price. Management is horrible. Its been 4 new office managers and Ive only been here under a year. They finally got new good maintenance. The one they had was crappy. I will be joining what seems to be the trend around here. Joining the move out train. Oh and the last manger charged me a bunch if bull then left

Reply from Montclair Heights

Overall great complex & staff (Especially maintenance who worked their butts off during the snow storm to hand shovel all of our complex streets to ensure we all could get out safely during the snow fall in February!). The only thing impacting the rating would be the main road noise, lack of free parking! Also, with the garbage service, it seems a lot of squirrels like to take advantage when the garbage is left outside so there is a good amount of litter in the wooded-tree areas behind the apartments :(

Reply from Montclair Heights

Friendly staff! Quiet complex! Recently there have been upgrades to the parking lot and it is looking awesome! The only complaint I have is that people seem to not pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Montclair Heights

The staff is very pleasant and makes an effort to make Montclair Heights a Home. I love the garden style community! Trash around property could be kept up better, especially closer to the apartment homes. I love living here!!

Reply from Montclair Heights

Got approved quick w/no issues great team! Definitely recommending my friends to come here. Excited to set up my new home and meet my neighbors <3 thank you all for all thats been done. Cant wait to see my daughter enjoy her new home and pool in summer time <3.

Reply from Montclair Heights

For the most part its quiet and my neighbors are friendly. there are some improvements in works. I'm excited to see what new things management will do.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Nice community just have to get use to living in an apartment and hard walking upstairs neighbors. The grounds are key up and well maintained we like it.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Everyone I have had contact with have been so friendly. They always remembered me when i come in, thats really nice. The grounds are kept nice.

Reply from Montclair Heights

It has been amazing! The staff Work really hard to meet the residents needs!!!! Such a great location close to 405,167 and i5!!! Tons of food. Close by as well

Reply from Montclair Heights

The office staff is very friendly. The maintenance staff is slow to respond to requests. If you do not pay for a parking spot the visitor parking can fill up very quickly.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Absolutely love the set up of my apartment. The floor plan makes it really feel like a home instead of just an apt. The staff is also very friendly and I appreciate that

Reply from Montclair Heights

Friendly staff, quiet apartments and useful amenities such as the fitness center, the Amazon shipping hub and a nice pool area. Great location as it’s about 2 minutes from 405.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Been here for a long time, the efforts to improve the complex in commendable. Hoping the future is brighter in 2019 than previous years.....

Reply from Montclair Heights

Overall it’s a great experience. Initially there were issues with communication, and delays in maintenance. Although there were these initial short comings it’s improved.

Reply from Montclair Heights

I was greeted with a smile and continued to feel welcomed throughout the renting experience. I am happy to now be a resident at Montclair. :)

Reply from Montclair Heights

This manager turnover is driving me crazy. The last girl tried to charge me with a bunch of stuff then she left. It has been 3 different managers here since aI moved in August. Thid is ridiculous. Something is not right. The units are not at all worth the price.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Overall very friendly community. Wish parking was better and people picked up after their dogs. My kids love playing outside. Need more signs for the cars to slow down.

Reply from Montclair Heights

The units are nice and spacious! The move-in experience was ok. However, parking is terrible if you don’t pay for a reserved spot. Most of the parking is reserved spots only.