When I first moved in I didn’t really like it the service wasn’t as great and every time I went to the office it was locked no one there. 9 time out of 10 no one there but I see the improvement I am starting to enjoy my stay. One thing I would add is adding more free parking spot because it’s hard to find parking.

Best management company THIS IS THE BEST PLACE MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE EVER LIVED! The management team is more than accommodating and genuinely care about the comfort of our home. Repairs are fixed in a timely manner and concerns are heard. They are extremely respectful and I love every interaction with them. I appreciate their care and I always recommend this place and this management team to all my friends and co workers. Nicest people and place ever!

Reply from Montclair Heights

Love this place along with my townhome too. I like the neighborhood and my neighbors as well! It’s a centrally location for schools and work

Reply from Montclair Heights

I’ve been here form6 days and still doesn’t get a working washer and dryer, also Melissa the manager is not willing to help us, kinda hard situation..

Reply from Montclair Heights

Very nice place to live in location is great, leasing office people are very helpful, and. They have a Gym, Swimming pool, & friendly residents.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Parking is a major issue here. Not enough guest spaces and people park in emergency lanes and blocking other people’s garages. The office staff has been less than helpful in resolving the many issues we have experienced since we first moved here. The maintenance man is great, however. Lastly, the pool and gym areas do not have enough supervision. One can find young children misusing the equipment, skateboarding indoors and using the gym as a clubhouse at all hours.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Very good so far. Nice and quiet for me .the office people are nice and maintenance is doing great. I’m loving it so far. Thank you very much for having us here and be a part of your community

Reply from Montclair Heights

Some surf were broken when we moved in, they fixed them but one of the things is still no working how it supposed to. We moved very recently so we cant said very much, we like the apartment and the location.

Reply from Montclair Heights

I should have went with my first mind and moved when I got the chance before I moved. The only reason I didn't because the office called to make up for the horrible time here, but at the cost of me coming out of pocket hundreds of dollars. Why would I pay for the horrible experience. I only been here a year and office management has turned over 5 times. The units are definitely not worth the rent and it keeps going up. Maintenance keeps changing. Its awful. I do not recommend this place to no one.

Reply from Montclair Heights

I’ve enjoyed my time living here. The location right by the freeways is great, the amenities are nice and it’s quiet at night! Excited to continue living here for many years to come

Reply from Montclair Heights

The staff (Candy) was very helpful. She was very informative, warm and welcoming. Thank you for being patient with all my questions. We look forward to staying at our new home Candy 😍!

Reply from Montclair Heights

So far, our experience has been great. Agent Candy Torres has been nice and helpful, giving us all our options. The complex looks nice, clean and ideal to have a place called home. We hope we stay here for a long time! Thank you Candy!

Reply from Montclair Heights

The staff here is very friendly and always says hello. The parking situation could be better. It is very limited and can be hard for guests to find when they visit.

Reply from Montclair Heights

WInderful plaxe to live. Staff are quick to help. Never have to wait long for maintenance to come. Parking is great. Dog friendly . Clean grounds

Reply from Montclair Heights

I really wish that I could say that it’s been a pleasure living here, but the quality of the property management is just so horrible it’s unbelievable! The property is horribly maintained and it’s impossible to have repairs done!

Reply from Montclair Heights

I’m looking forward to things getting better. There’s a lot of things need to be done. There was some disturbing things going on and noise. I really like my new place but I’m having some doubts. Just hoping things get better.

Reply from Montclair Heights

Everyone is helpful and nice can't wait to move in nice probably lovely size homes quiet community beautiful inside a place to call home good place for small fsmikes

Reply from Montclair Heights

Nice facility, leasing office seems a little scattered though. It’s been difficult to communicate with them, but when they do get through they are polite and easy to work with

Reply from Montclair Heights

I love it here! The grounds are kept clean, the people are friendly. Apartment is spacious. It is an easy location to get To. And I am happy to live there

Reply from Montclair Heights

Stopped by responding to a Craigslist ad. Spoke with Melissa who was very helpful and walked me through the process seamlessly. I haven't moved in just yet but excitingly looking forward to my residency at Montclair Heights!

Reply from Montclair Heights

Really great community of people that have it in their office staff that there are great friendly and really helpful I like their units they’re clean and really comfortable

Reply from Montclair Heights

Love the amenities..the office people are great and always ready to help. Very quiet neighborhood and great location for schools and parks. Come by..

Reply from Montclair Heights

All in all good but can definitely be better at responding. I dont think I've had a response to and email in months. I've made calls with no call back. Typically have to go in to get anything.

Reply from Montclair Heights

I just moved in my family after selling my home and never lived in a apartment community. My family is loving it, I enjoy the valet trash pick-up and the front desk is always accommodating of my requests.

Reply from Montclair Heights

The trash in back is always all over the place and gross I wish they would clean it up besides that I wish the front desk would ever answer the phone and also rush the urgent work orders