Monte Vista at Murrayhill

4.2

4.2

My experience has been wonderful here. I'm very pleased with everything. Staff has always been very helpful. And maintenance have been very good about solving my solution
We love Monte vista . We live here over 8 years and it was just amazing . Nice area with all walk distance groceries , gyms , restaurants, parks , beautiful walks , etc . I appreciate Monte vista office people and maintenance which always try to help you!
The staff at Monte Vista are lovely and helpful! All the communal facilities At Monte Vista are kept super clean and tidy. LOVE the club house. The pool water often has chunks of hair and trash floating around.
Great location nearby local shops and grocery, paired with a fantastic maintenance crew has made montevista a great place to be! Landscaping is kept up on and the the grounds in general are kept nice and clean. Property management is also quick to reply with any issues and questions
Everything is going good here i like living here I just wish there was more parking and another garbage area. The garbage area gets so full after the garbage company comes out and gets the garbage.
Attractive landscaping at the property. Quick and friendly responses from management and maintenance when needed. Awesome workout and pool amenities.. Very convenient location for shopping and entertainment.
Best community in the area. Close to all your needs and wants besides a quiet neighborhood. Easy walks to two nice man made lakes and views
Great clean community. If you are looking for a great place that’s surrounded by walking trails, restaurants and many more things to keep you busy this is it!
On the fence about living here. I feel the community has changed since I moved here in 2017. People are not as friendly and pretty much stay to themselves.
Great community, neighbors and area. Absolutely love the location as far as shops, food, and even grocery shopping. The little walk path behind the apartments is also great. I have wanted to live in this area since I was a kid and I love it so far!