Monte Vista at Murrayhill

4.1

4.1

The neighborhood is a great place to take walks in, is super dog friendly and has so many shops to stop in at. The neighbors are fantastic, very helpful and understanding.
The noise level is a bit high since the parking lot is close to the entrances of the units. However, the location is great and the staff are very friendly.
Good location, decently nice apartments. Just wish residents would pick up their dog poop more, it is gross and often on the sidewalks, even if there are bags provided nearby.
Living here has been pretty good, the majority of the neighbors are great, there is a good path to walk on, it’s close to good attractions; food and shopping.
My experience has been wonderful a very satisfying experience at MonteVista. Office staff is wonderful, maintenance guys are great. Everyone is always so helpful and focus on making you feel comfortable in your community. I love my apartment. I just renewed my lease for the 3rd year and see myself here for a long term. Thanks to all for making this experience a pleasant one.
Its okay living here there should be more guest parking and spots available everyday. And we also need another trash area our trash area is so bad most of the time.
Been here a whole month now and loving it. Such a beautiful property. I feel safe and at peace here. Love the walk ability of the place and peaceful surroundings.
I love my apt! It’s so peaceful! Neighbors are friendly! The landscape is well kept up!The only wish I could use the swimming pools!Libby the manager is great
It's ok to live here but I question the vetting process lately for applicants. Maintenance people are good about responding to requests for maintenance.
Beautiful community, close by many walking trails, the staff is friendly but I will be glad when the gym is open back to normal hours of operation 😉