Monte Vista at Murrayhill

4.2

4.2

I like living here it is a nice place to live. The neighbors are nice and their is a alot of close places to eat and shop. Their is even a pet store close and a nail salon close to home in walking distance.
I find that management tends to shine residents on. Case in point, water charges high because of a busted pipe. I feel the management company or owners of this complex should reimburse residents for these over charges.
Overall good price and experience. I like the location and it’s super close to my job. I also like how fast maintenance responds to emergencies.
The new lighting is great! It makes everything much brighter and look much nicer as well! The maintenance team is always phenomenal. Shout out to them!
Have lived here almost 19 years and overall enjoy it. The recent improvements have been nice. It would be nice to see the buildings painted. Hoping more will be done to curb speeding and reckless drivers.
My residents at Monte Vista has been a wonderful experience. Staffing and maintenance people have been awesome. I love them community I live in. Everything I need is in walking distance. My back yard always looks very maintain and even then Gardiner people are nice.
Live in Apts since 1970 this is the best apartment yet! Everyone is friendly!Managers go out of there way to make you like your place! Maintenance is on top of things if things get broken
Maintenance is always extremely on top of things and incredibly friendly. I appreciate the new lighting fixtures that have bee installed. Parking spots are now way smaller which is frustrating - still no stop signs at the entrance, and one of the speed bumps is taller and causes scraping almost every time.
It was the best value we could get for our situation - we have three animals, so most apartments wouldn't take us. The age of these apartments was really obvious and the kitchen was about what you'd expect from an apartment kitchen.
Montevista is located in a great area nearby restaurants, grocery stores and fast food aplenty. Their staff is quick to respond with any inquiries and their maintenance staff is fantastic!