Montecito at Dos Lagos

4.6

4.6

Nice quiet neighborhood. Parking is fairly easy and if you can’t get parking inside there’s plenty outside and it is not far of a walk. Beautiful walking trails to the dos lagos shopping center.
The management staff and maintenance staff are excellent. The units and surrounding grounds are beautiful. The location is so close to everything. It’s very convenient. Ninety-five percent of the neighbors are friendly, respectful and quiet. Overall it’s a pretty awesome place!
We just moved into our apartment and I was very impressed with how clean the apartment was. I felt as though I was moving into a brand new apartment. The carpets were professionally cleaned and the walls freshly painted. We are so happy we chose Montecito!
Love the community! Friendly neighbors, close to so many great places to shop and eat and super close to the freeway! Appreciate the staff and the quick service received on our maintenance requests.
Move in process has been smooth so far. They respond to emails and have addressed my concerns. Community looks great and appears to be clean. I like how it’s a non-smoking community.
The biggest improvement I have noticed in the past year is the lack of dog barking at night. One area I would suggest for improvement is cleaning of the stairwells and landings. It doesn’t seem like this is done very regularly.
I love living here !!!!!! Management is great especially Kathy. She is Very attentive to my needs with repairs and any questions I have. The property are clean and well put together.
This has been a very smooth transition. After living in a house for fourty years we decided to move into a place that is more relaxing and less stressful. Love the location and all the amenities.
Parking has been better in the last month. We love it here and are planning on staying, repairs are always done in a timely manner. We have really enjoyed all the convenience of being able to shop and dinners out .
Great location. Awesome staff. Amazing scenery. Generally quiet except the upstairs neighbors who allow their (very cute) child to run and stomp loudly until 10:45pm every night (which is why the 4.5 stars). The staff has been responsive but the neighbors have not. I don’t believe there is malice involved. I just think they are too self absorbed to think about others who want to hear their TVs and go to work before the crack of dawn. But is that gonna ruin it for me? Nah. The plusses outweigh the inconvenience. Very happy here!