Montecito at Dos Lagos

4.6

4.6

The community is great, so many thing you could enjoy. The property is well kept together very clean. Management is great. Also very peaceful and quite.
I have been living here for about 2 months I can truly say that this is one of the best apartments I have ever lived in. Management and area are a winner for me!!
We just moved in a few days ago. We love it, although the parking is trash. Lol. I have a truck and it doesn't fit in the garage, so I'm forced to find parking. Other than that, the management team is extremely nice and communicative, our neighbors are nice and the complex is really clean and well landscaped.
If I could put 4.9 stars I would. Some disrespectful neighbors but other than that it’s perfect. Kathy is amazing. I love the views. I love how clean it is kept. How quiet it is. The neighbors are friendly.
I love it here! Great neighbors, who look out for each other. A management team that really cares. The grounds are so well kept. Easy access to fine dining, fun shopping and all you need services!!
Nice quiet neighborhood. Parking is fairly easy and if you can’t get parking inside there’s plenty outside and it is not far of a walk. Beautiful walking trails to the dos lagos shopping center.
The management staff and maintenance staff are excellent. The units and surrounding grounds are beautiful. The location is so close to everything. It’s very convenient. Ninety-five percent of the neighbors are friendly, respectful and quiet. Overall it’s a pretty awesome place!
We just moved into our apartment and I was very impressed with how clean the apartment was. I felt as though I was moving into a brand new apartment. The carpets were professionally cleaned and the walls freshly painted. We are so happy we chose Montecito!
Love the community! Friendly neighbors, close to so many great places to shop and eat and super close to the freeway! Appreciate the staff and the quick service received on our maintenance requests.
Move in process has been smooth so far. They respond to emails and have addressed my concerns. Community looks great and appears to be clean. I like how it’s a non-smoking community.