Montecito at Dos Lagos

4.6

4.6

My fiancé and I just recently moved in a a few nights ago; however, we absolutely love it. We weren’t able to see the apartment before we got our keys and it really wasn’t an. When we first walked inside we were so excited, everything is very clean and new looking. Everybody has been very helpful and friendly. Our dog loves it here and has made lots of other dog friends.
Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, It's an awesome place to be in especially the service, the park and the surranding resteraunts and animeties.... again Thank You to the Service!!!!
The complex is so clean and peaceful! The staff are doing a great job making sure Montecito always looks beautiful. Kathy is so friendly and very helpful as well.
Thank you so much for opening the pool without restricions this summer. Thank you for clarifying the valet waste pickup rules for those who apparently didn’t know or were ignoring them.
Staff and maintenance are awesome. Side walls of the apartments are pretty sound proof. If you live on the 1st or 2nd floor it gets very noisy when parents allow their kids to bounce balls, jump and throw toys on the floor. Apparently there isn’t anything that can be done except to have mgmt tell them to quiet down when it gets unbearable (or finally switch apartments like another tenant told us they did). So if you are moving in ask if kids live above you and you should be fine. Otherwise it’s a very nice place.
Amazing management. Love the location. Drawback garages are compact and park issues other than that I highly recommend. Family oriented complex . Good school nearby and food joints.
The community is great, so many thing you could enjoy. The property is well kept together very clean. Management is great. Also very peaceful and quite.
I have been living here for about 2 months I can truly say that this is one of the best apartments I have ever lived in. Management and area are a winner for me!!
We just moved in a few days ago. We love it, although the parking is trash. Lol. I have a truck and it doesn't fit in the garage, so I'm forced to find parking. Other than that, the management team is extremely nice and communicative, our neighbors are nice and the complex is really clean and well landscaped.
If I could put 4.9 stars I would. Some disrespectful neighbors but other than that it’s perfect. Kathy is amazing. I love the views. I love how clean it is kept. How quiet it is. The neighbors are friendly.