Montecito at Dos Lagos

4.6

4.6

Dianna
Great place to live. The apartments are awesome. The staff is wonderful. The neighbors are friendly. It’s clean and beautiful. It’s close to restaurants and shopping. It’s next to a park with a pond and ducks. Pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.
Kailani
My husband and I just moved here about 2 months ago and we love it here! It’s safe and the perfect location to get everywhere. We love the walking paths and lake!
Sienna
Excellent apartments in a great area. It’s great to be so close to the shops and the lake. Neighbors are friendly and the community is nice.
Katherine A.
I am pretty satisfied with my apartment community except for the one thing that I have been asking for for at least 3 years now. Could we please have our exterior windows washed?!?! They really are unsightly. I do put a lot of effort into keeping my apartment clean, but this is a job I can’t do. I would think everyone else would have the same issue.
Michael
They made moving in and the application so easy . Every question we got an answer for . My family and I move in very soon and we couldn’t be more excited
Elizabeth
My fiancé and I just recently moved in a a few nights ago; however, we absolutely love it. We weren’t able to see the apartment before we got our keys and it really wasn’t an. When we first walked inside we were so excited, everything is very clean and new looking. Everybody has been very helpful and friendly. Our dog loves it here and has made lots of other dog friends.
Salvador M.
Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, Excelente!!!, It's an awesome place to be in especially the service, the park and the surranding resteraunts and animeties.... again Thank You to the Service!!!!
Rebecca
The complex is so clean and peaceful! The staff are doing a great job making sure Montecito always looks beautiful. Kathy is so friendly and very helpful as well.
Katherine A.
Thank you so much for opening the pool without restricions this summer. Thank you for clarifying the valet waste pickup rules for those who apparently didn’t know or were ignoring them.
Dianna
Staff and maintenance are awesome. Side walls of the apartments are pretty sound proof. If you live on the 1st or 2nd floor it gets very noisy when parents allow their kids to bounce balls, jump and throw toys on the floor. Apparently there isn’t anything that can be done except to have mgmt tell them to quiet down when it gets unbearable (or finally switch apartments like another tenant told us they did). So if you are moving in ask if kids live above you and you should be fine. Otherwise it’s a very nice place.