Montecito at Dos Lagos

I have been pleased with one thing, which is that the amount of dog-barking at night has greatly decreased. The one issue I still have is that I was promised an exterior window-washing when I renewed my lease, and this has not yet been provided.
Most neighbors are nice and some are just random. Today I saw someone from the second floor washing their patio, dropping water from their patio all over the ground in front of some else’s garage. I know I’d be upset if that was my garage being drenched in water.
I just moved in about 4 days ago and already love it here. It's been so quite and comforting. Convince.ient to everything. People have been nice and love the location. I could not be more happier in my decision to live here in my new home.
This place is amazing! Absolutely love it! Kathy on the office is super awesome! We love the layout of the place and the cleanliness. The places available to walk our dog are perfect. We feel so blessed to be here!
We love living at the Montecito apartments! Beautiful apartments, great amenities, and so fun being right by the lakes and shops. Hidden gem in Corona.
Montecito is a great community to live in. Everyone is very friendly and the staff is awesome. Nothing beats living right in the heart of everything.
We’ve lived here for only two weeks so far and it has been everything we’ve wanted! Everyone is so friendly, we love the area, and the apartment itself is very nice!
Just moved in on Aug 8th and Kathy has been wonderful. She made everything so easy ... from application to move in... Thank you so very much!!! Loving it here!
Maintenance issues which is a huge problem. Some residents who are upstairs don’t have courtesy for those who are living on first floor. They don’t walk, they run and disturb our sleep at night. Parking problem. There are non residents who park their car. But on brighter side, location location. Beautiful community, easy access to Dos Lagos lake, amazing lake views and eating joints.
I've been living here now for four years and I love it here it's awesome I love come out and look at the lake watch a good movie down the street everything is so convenient and beautiful out here I love it