Montecito at Dos Lagos

I've been living here now for four years and I love it here it's awesome I love come out and look at the lake watch a good movie down the street everything is so convenient and beautiful out here I love it
Going on 5 Years! I love living here! It’s nice to have direct access to the lake and restaurants. - It would be nice if we had a kids playground, majority of our residents have younger children.
Good good luck for today babe babe bye love bye babe I miss him and you have fun I miss him and miss him love him good good morning bye good morning
I have enjoyed living here at the Montecito Dos Lagos, I just wished that there were more parking spots so we don't have to park on the street. Management is wonderful!,
I am going to keep saying this in hopes of some action. The exterior of our apartment windows are filthy and haven’ t been cleaned for over 2 years! Not only is this unsightly for us residents, but I would think you would be embarrassed to show the apartments to prospective renters. Please consider this request. It could certainly be done without any type of risk under the coronavirus regulations. Thank you.
So far it’s been really good! Quiet neighborhood, staff is on it. Very happy living here at Montecito. You can’t beat the view you get of the lake at the shops.
We love it here! So far, we have no complaints. It’s been the perfect place for us. The community is so nice, and we love having the lake as our backyard for nighttime walks.
Although I have lived at Montecito for only a few days, I love my new home! Kathy was so amazing setting us up in our new apartment by allowing us to virtually tour the unit and answer any questions we had.
Montecito is a great place to call home. Always clean, very friendly staff and neighbors. The location is fantastic- close to shops and grocery stores like Trader Joe’s.
So far, it’s been great living here! My daughter keeps saying “I love our new home!” Were very happy with it! Our old place was a huge complex. We like how it’s a lot more private and smaller here and it’s very quiet!