Montecito at Dos Lagos

4.7

4.7

I love living here !!!!!! Management is great especially Kathy. She is Very attentive to my needs with repairs and any questions I have. The property are clean and well put together.
This has been a very smooth transition. After living in a house for fourty years we decided to move into a place that is more relaxing and less stressful. Love the location and all the amenities.
Parking has been better in the last month. We love it here and are planning on staying, repairs are always done in a timely manner. We have really enjoyed all the convenience of being able to shop and dinners out .
Great location. Awesome staff. Amazing scenery. Generally quiet except the upstairs neighbors who allow their (very cute) child to run and stomp loudly until 10:45pm every night (which is why the 4.5 stars). The staff has been responsive but the neighbors have not. I don’t believe there is malice involved. I just think they are too self absorbed to think about others who want to hear their TVs and go to work before the crack of dawn. But is that gonna ruin it for me? Nah. The plusses outweigh the inconvenience. Very happy here!
Community is clean and Beautiful. Also there management is very helpful especially the property manager Kathy and maintenance crew is always available for any apartment issues. It’s quite safe to live. I took one star away because the residents who lives above us has no courtesy, they are very loud.
My experience at Montecito so far has been great! I love the clean environment. The apartment is very spacious and has everything I need. I feel very comfortable and I’m loving it.
I think I’ve been here for 2 years now and it definitely has its ups and down. The staff is amazing and the location is great. The apartments themselves could have been built a little better with more soundproofing but that’s neither here nor there.
Yea the worst residence experience here since Kathy I have neighbors downstairs from us at 208 that are ALWAYS smoking weed! ALWAYS!! I’m so tired of it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS. I can enjoy fresh air in this non smoking residence which is SUPPOSED to be NON SMOKING. And yet right now on thanksgiving I get my freaking apartment filled with weed smoke and my 3 year old son starts coughing. This is NOT ok. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. They smoke in their master bathroom and it always comes through my master bathroom window first then we go outside and see no one else except for smoke coming out that window!!
Kathy was very helpful, informative and professional, she made it absolutely easy, she showed me and my daughters around the whole property, her responds back to me after submitting paperwork was quick, and she calls back quickly. I feel I will enjoy living there
I love my apartment but the lack of security cameras makes it difficult to deter thrives from entering and stealing property. I never would have thought I would have been robbed here but I was of over 4000$ Worth of personal property.