Good neighborhood could have elevator needs more improvement, signs & direction, moving help are also issues that could help , specially in the Christmas season & happy holidays

Getting set up was very easy all leasing steps were easy and Kathy made it a no headache process, it’s nice being walking distance from dos Lagos shops and Trader Joe’s

Living here has been such a joy! The staff is friendly, the property is always clean and residents are friendly. We feel like we are always well taken care of.

quiet, peaceful community and leasing staff are very friendly, professional and on top of requests. The area is well maintained and always clean.

It’s cool. It’s cool. It’s cool. It’s cool. It’s cool. It’s cool. Like I guess it’s okay to have a home but the people upstairs suck so much!

Great place to live. Very quiet and clean! Perfect place to live with all of the shopping and restaurants in walking distance. Great management as well.

We’ve only been here about a week , but so far it’s been wonderful!!! Aside from the power outage last week, we haven’t had any issues. The community is so nice and in a great location!

We're really enjoying living here at the Montecitos. It's conveniently located to shops and restaurants, and nice walking paths. But what makes it the best place to live is our leasing manager Kelli!

It's generally pretty nice to live here, the only problem being that my parents car was broken into a couple weeks after moving in. The pool and workout place in the area is really convenient, as I go to the pool with my brother often and its nice to bring guests there as well.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

The complex is clean and quiet and the managment is amazing. Kelli goes above and beyond for everyone, she is amazing! The proximity to dining and shopping can't be beat.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Great apartments! We love the community! Small, quite, cozy, close to alot of great restaurants and shops. Always something to do without having to drive!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Well, I love being here. Everything I need is so close and the apartments aren’t bad. I just wish we had better neighbors. They ruin the experience of a great place to live.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Amazing complex, location and amenities. We’ve had great experiences with neighbors, and always get complimented when friends and family come to visit. The staff is great, reliable and always friendly.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We absolutely LOVE living here. Wouldn’t want to leave... ever! We especially love Kelli! She has been the best thing about living here. Always so friendly and always making sure we’re taken care of.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Very easy to get approved for a unit. Office staff went over and above to accommodate my needs. They were very flexible and informative. A pleasure to work with.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love the area, being close to the shops and lake to walk the dog around. Place is well kept and clean for the most part, as long as people are picking up doggy poop. Maintenance response is ina timely manner.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We have lived here for over a year now and it is truly a great place to call home. It's clean, quiet and the staff goes above and beyond for the residents.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Great community to live in. Very quiet and peaceful. The staff is incredibly helpful and kind. The location is great which makes it an even better place to live.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We like the location, and it's very quite here, and the staff is very professional and helpful. I highly recommend this property. Pet friendly

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

My wife and I enjoy our apartment. Kelli is the best office manager around. Our neighbors are kind and we mostly stay to ourselves. We enjoy it here.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I absolutely love it here. It’s in a great location. Nice upkept apartments and Kelli in the office is amazing! Thank you for the opportunity to live here and enjoy all of the surroundings.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

So far it’s been perfect. The community is so nice and has so many god things about it. It makes moving so easy. With everything going on they have made it very welcoming here for all of my family.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Kelli made our move in easy. We love the location of the complex. We love our view. People seem very friendly here. My pup Mila loves going for walks around the community. Lots of trees, and very clean!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I've had nothing but good experiences thus far. Kelli has been an amazing Manager that made my state transition from Washington to California a lot easier.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This is an awesome place to live at. friendly people friendly tmanagement and it’s close to mall and movies. Lot of restaurants to go and enjoy their food.