It's generally pretty nice to live here, the only problem being that my parents car was broken into a couple weeks after moving in. The pool and workout place in the area is really convenient, as I go to the pool with my brother often and its nice to bring guests there as well.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

The complex is clean and quiet and the managment is amazing. Kelli goes above and beyond for everyone, she is amazing! The proximity to dining and shopping can't be beat.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Great apartments! We love the community! Small, quite, cozy, close to alot of great restaurants and shops. Always something to do without having to drive!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Well, I love being here. Everything I need is so close and the apartments aren’t bad. I just wish we had better neighbors. They ruin the experience of a great place to live.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Amazing complex, location and amenities. We’ve had great experiences with neighbors, and always get complimented when friends and family come to visit. The staff is great, reliable and always friendly.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We absolutely LOVE living here. Wouldn’t want to leave... ever! We especially love Kelli! She has been the best thing about living here. Always so friendly and always making sure we’re taken care of.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Very easy to get approved for a unit. Office staff went over and above to accommodate my needs. They were very flexible and informative. A pleasure to work with.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love the area, being close to the shops and lake to walk the dog around. Place is well kept and clean for the most part, as long as people are picking up doggy poop. Maintenance response is ina timely manner.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We have lived here for over a year now and it is truly a great place to call home. It's clean, quiet and the staff goes above and beyond for the residents.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Great community to live in. Very quiet and peaceful. The staff is incredibly helpful and kind. The location is great which makes it an even better place to live.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We like the location, and it's very quite here, and the staff is very professional and helpful. I highly recommend this property. Pet friendly

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

My wife and I enjoy our apartment. Kelli is the best office manager around. Our neighbors are kind and we mostly stay to ourselves. We enjoy it here.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I absolutely love it here. It’s in a great location. Nice upkept apartments and Kelli in the office is amazing! Thank you for the opportunity to live here and enjoy all of the surroundings.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

So far it’s been perfect. The community is so nice and has so many god things about it. It makes moving so easy. With everything going on they have made it very welcoming here for all of my family.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Kelli made our move in easy. We love the location of the complex. We love our view. People seem very friendly here. My pup Mila loves going for walks around the community. Lots of trees, and very clean!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I've had nothing but good experiences thus far. Kelli has been an amazing Manager that made my state transition from Washington to California a lot easier.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This is an awesome place to live at. friendly people friendly tmanagement and it’s close to mall and movies. Lot of restaurants to go and enjoy their food.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

We really enjoy living here , the complex is always maintained and Kellie is the best. Repairs are done as soon as requested. Our 1bedroom apartment is a perfect fit for my husband and I. We love being able to enjoy all the restaurants, shops and theater.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

4 1/2 stars out of 5 percent because of the poor parking. Everything else is awesome. Quiet living, clean grounds, great service when something needs fixing.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Living here has been amazing. It is quiet, clean and the location is unbeatable. The property manager is so helpful and attentive. This a great place to live!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Beautiful property and the apartments are well-kept great staff and management team. Near shops and freeway access makes it a great place to live.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love Kelly and all the maintenance folks. They are very attentive and respond to any issues very fast. Theyaways have fun Activities planned and are open to all ideas. We love living here!!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Kelli is SO amazing! Any question or concern I've ever had she goes above and beyond in making sure you are always taken care of! Love Montecito!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I haven’t moved in yet, but as of now everything is amazing! Kelli in the office is wonderful! I’m looking forward to living at Montecito and making it my new home!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

My Husband and I have been living in this community for a little over 2 years and we absolutely love it! Everyone is so nice and we LOVE Kelli. She has truly built a sense of community here and goes above and beyond for us!