Much better if there were additional amenities. The community is beautiful and noise is typical for apt. living. Montecito is clean and well kept.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I like this apartment complex, but it has become far too expensive since I first started living here. Unfortunately, this will be my last year renewing, as I cannot afford another rent increase in 2019. I have no complaints about anything else going on at Montecito though, minus an awful neighbor who has since moved out.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love my apartment and the location. As a customer though, I feel unheard when a concern is raised. Quiet and has a sense of community with fellow neighbors.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Montecito seems okay. Actually don't see many people. Maintenance people are a constant presence, as is Kelli, and all are very helpful. Nice and

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Great place to live. Love the community and staff at Montecito! Area is perfectly close to restaurants and stores. Walking the lake is perfect in the evening.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Everything is fine except lack of parking space and severe complaint from upstairs. Proper treatments and adequate service from the management are perfectly fine to us.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I love the design/layout of the complex and the units. It can be fairly noisy on the weekends, however I usually don't hear noise from Dos Lagos. I also love the location of the property to freeways and shopping.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Great experience living here. The staff here are always attentive to our needs. I would recommend my friends and family to live here. Looking forward to staying here.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I think you guys are doing a good job overall. The complex seems to be very clean and orderly. The tenants are friendly. The staff and management do their best to create a nice atmosphere.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love the area, being close to the shops and lake to walk the dog around. Place is well kept and clean for the most part, as long as people are picking up doggy poop. Maintenance response is ina timely manner.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

friendly staff. nice community and amenities. great with responding to messages quickly. its quite and close to alot of great shops. great place.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Amazing staff, best I've ever been associated with. Incredibly helpful and timely to any issues. Great place to live though a little loud due to ongoing, nearby construction. Location is awesome and so close to everything.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Apartments are great! You have to understand that you have chosen to live in apartments it's not a place for you to get away from the world, you have neighbors. If you can understand and be happy everything else is amazing. Location cleanliness and pool area awesome.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Close to the shops, restaurants and lakes. Small but with all amenities. Safe area and friendly comunity. Affordable. Less than hour to the beach and to LA!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Absolutely love my apartment😍!!! Such nice facilities and everyone working here is very kind and professional. Just wish they didn't raise rent so much every year 🙁

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

It is overall a great place to live. There is a serious problem with parking that needs to be addressed. On many occasions there are company vehicles parked in spots. That means a resident is taking a spot for their own vehicle and a company vehicle.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Amazing service! We absolutely love the management. They are all so sweet and helpful with any issues or problems. We love living here! Absolutely no complaints.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This is a non problem "cozy" community. Apartments are comfortable and staff helpful. Closeness to the Dos Lagos shopping area, lakes and restaurants makes this place feel like holiday resort.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

So far it’s been perfect. The community is so nice and has so many god things about it. It makes moving so easy. With everything going on they have made it very welcoming here for all of my family.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Theresa has been wonderful! I love my apartment and the neighborhood More maintenance staff would be nice as well as a bigger fitness center.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This a really nice community. The amenities are great. Maintenance is always great about fixing things in a timely manner. Lastly, I love that it's steps away from a shopping center where I can walk around with my family, go shopping and get a bite to eat.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love living here. Every small issue has been addressed and handled immediately. Jim and Kellie have been great. Recommended this complex to 4 friends already

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love it here at Montecito! The leasing office team is so incredibly helpful and nice. They never hesitate to make sure we have the most comfortable living experience. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

My wife and I enjoy our apartment. Kelli is the best office manager around. Our neighbors are kind and we mostly stay to ourselves. We enjoy it here.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Happy to be living here at Montecito! Have been here since the very beginning and will be resigning my lease for at least another year. Fantastic environment.