Montecito West

4.4

4.4

Joyce
about 1 hour ago
I have lived here a very long time and like where I stay. But the service here has went down and the parking situation is terrible, you have people in a 1 bedroom apartment with 2 and 3 cars.

Susana
Very nice Management team, things get fixed fast. Well kept environment, quiet place. Very good location, near all kind of business, easy access to main avenues and freeways.

Sadman
Really good customer service really like the way they helped up with our apartment they are really sweet people they are really good people thank You

Kevin
It’s good been here a couple years and no rea issues… but I been trying too get my stove fixed for a while and haven’t and I had a leaking roof That I had too report multiple times too get fixed. That’s all the cons I’ve ever had, it’s peaceful, nice and clean

Lexus
2 months ago
The leasing staff (specifically Antoinette) have been extremely helpful with the leasing and move in process. Don’t know what I would’ve done without her.

Jennifer
3 months ago
It has been awesome living here. I love the location, my apartment, and I enjoy my neighbors. Laundromat is walking distant and to the pool as well. There is rarely ever noise and I haven't had to complain once about others. Only thing I have to mention is the leaks and plumbing I have had while living here, but they are old so It wasn't a surprise to me. All in all it really has been great living here and I tell everyone I know that if they are looking for apartments that they need to come here!

LaTeesha
3 months ago
The staff is very friendly, and the grounds are kept nice and neat. It’s also very quiet here. The location is great too; so close to North Hills!

Tiffany
4 months ago
I love this complex. Having a home that is constantly maintained as well as a beautiful interior and amenities was always a dream of mine and this place is it. HUGE dog park, great sized pool that plenty of families can enjoy at a time, a great little gym and the tennis courts are really the cherry on top. On-site laundry and don’t mention the location— you can see the nearest grocery store from the Montecito parking lot. Can’t beat that. This place is the best.

Brandon
4 months ago
Good morning From the time we’ve moved in I can not complain about how wonderful this place has been to live. The young ladies in the office has been helpful even when I ran short on rent or if I would be late. Plus the way Covid-19 hit they helped out more than they could Imagine. Great place to live . Just wish I could get a different sport Lol

Antonio
5 months ago
I've only been here 2 months, but I enjoy it. Can't wait to enjoy the pool and gym, once we get access. Its a quiet neighborhood, and my neighbors are great.