I am very new resident for Monterey Station Apartment. However, It seems like a geat Apartment which is close to Westernu. New and clean. Very convenient. Highly recommend.

So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and have gone out of their way to help us with the move in process. Everything has been as expected.

It’s is a great place to live but only thing is I love they need to have gates around The Whole complex so we can feel more safe because homeless people at night be walking around sometimes I feel u safe .. WE MORE GATES !!!

I haven't moved yet, but the information giving was somewhat confusing at first, but was cleared up. It seems as if communication among the staff could be better.

The units are very nice with new appliances. They are small, but that is expected. The mini dog walk is a bonus. We really like our new place.

Love living in this property. Super safe with it's own patrol at nite. Great neighbors too. Very convenient to freeway and local stores tloo.

We really like where we live. The complex itself is in great condition, the apartment is spacious and comfortable. We really appreciate the staff and how much they care for us as tenants. The one negative... our fellow residents. Not all of them, of course. But our biggest complaint is about how some of the other residents treat the community. We've seen people leave messes in the trash room... we've even seen trash messes outside the trash room. People have shattered glass in the parking lot... we've caught them smoking in non-smoking areas... and some people don't clean up after themselves in community areas. To sum up... great staff! Nice space to live in! Some pretty poor residents.

I link the cleanliness and overall feel of Monterey Station. It really brings out the Pomona vibe and makes it a really welcome place to live at.

Everyone seems so friendly and inviting here. I really love the design of the apartments and all of the amenities. The room was very large and everyone that helped me was so welcoming and eager to assist

Great community, great amenities, some noise but should expect that from living by a downtown area. Close to freeways and night life which is very convenient.

Me and my girlfriend decided to take the next step in our relationship by moving in together and Monterey Station Apartments made it possible. The layout of the complex, the friendly staff, quite neighbors made our decision to in MSA simple.

Nice place. They do a pretty good job keeping the public spaces clean. Worst part is when other residents leave their smelly garbage out in the hallways or let their animals make a mess without cleaning up after them.

The location is good and the staff are friendly. I would recommend to friends. Very nice amenities with wonderful neighbors. Keep up the great work by keeping the area clean.

The overall upkeep and standards of Monterey Station has declined since the management changed. The planters are all dying & we have a mosquito problem that has only gotten worse. Also, the new leasing office staff is unfriendly & unhelpful.

Great community. Amenities are amazing, being able to have a gym, pool, and in home washer and dryer which is AMAZING! The people are nice and the pets are well trained. Only issue is parking, needs more guest parking available. Only guest parking is on the streets. Overall though a great place to live.

Great community and amenities. The neighborhood is mostly inactive, but it's a nice central location to everything. The staff seems pretty overwhelmed at times. Usually the leasing office has a line of 2-5 people needing assistance.

Still getting to know the community. Most of Front office Staff are not the friendliest faces I’ve come across. Andrea and Daniel were great. Love the amenities that are available. The gym, community room, pool, package concierge, picnic tables and grilling areas are some cool features of the property. Luis is the guy that handles maintenance and he’s so helpful and friendly!

I was moving across the country and had to deal with a few issues along the way. The Monterey Station staff were very accommodating and helpful throughout the process.

Been here since January, so far no problems with the apartment. When we submit a work order it gets done within a day. Lots of parking even if you park by the gate there is light havent had my car broken into.

I just moved in last week, the overall is good, but I didn't expect the A/C not to be central nor to find the towel holder off the wall once I moved in

Haven’t had any issues so far, the complex is clean and the staff is very friendly. Live the location, we can walk to downtown and the amenities here are great.

Excellent maintenance service request. Friendly staff. Clean environment, the only thing is the fan vent of bathroom doesn’t turn off. I feel secure in this place.

Such a beautiful community - so excited to share my first home w/ my boyfriend here! The staff has been super helpful and friendly. I am excited to move in & start our life at Monterey station

Only been here for a short time but no complaints. I like how the pool and gym are kept clean. I also like the cleanliness of the mailroom. Very clean

Great two building complex! Small gated community with so many nice amenities. I love the central air, marble countertops, wood floor, and new appliances in my apartment such as the compact washer and dryer. Amenities include a BBQ area with a nice fountain, pool and decent sized gym. Gym has treadmills, ellipticals, and weight machines. Not many people use the gym after work hours, since I have never had to wait for the squat machine. There is a small dirt dog park on the corner of the parking lot, which im excited to use when I get a puppy. Management is available daily to assist with any questions. They even organized a food truck day and brought a Mac and cheese truck all the way from LA which was so delicious. I shopped massively during cyber Monday and it's nice to have access to normal mailboxes, larger USPS one time use mail boxes, code accessed larger concierge boxes AND the office for larger than me packages. I even got free service to haul a rug to my upper floor apartment. Parking always available after work hours. I never have issues with neighbors being noisy. The metro station is next door but I'm a heavy sleeper so it doesn't bother me. What sucks is that everyone has to pay for valet trash and recycling even if you don't use the service. I like the downtown city life and I must say the complex and area doesn't disappoint. Definitely project staying here for a while.