Great community, pretty quiet around the halls only gets a little loud around the weekend. parking is good usually a lot of spots open mostly towards back. overall good community.

Great place to live. Close to my school so I am able to walk to class each day. Only bad thing is the valet trash service, which is a nice thing to have but seems like the halls always get smelly because people leave their garbage bags out.

I have enjoyed living at Monterey Station. The Leasing Office is always helpful when there are any issues and they are also always friendly.

New and clean units, with decent finishes. Pricey, with hidden fees, like parking, trash service, and no choice for cable or internet provider. The staff is nice, and helpful.

Everyone who works at Monterey Station is super friendly and helpful. The facilities are very clean and up to date. The location is ideal, close to downtown Pomona where there are up and coming restaurants and bars and local activities happening often. All in all my family really love Monterey Station!

A lot of plumbing issues for months and pet problems and the letters on the building sign are out and have been for months. Rent is high for low income neighborhood and vagrants and transients everywhere. Staff is friendly though

Lots of issues with room when I moved and rent is high for area. I do like the facilities though. Nice building. Some people put trash out too early and drink up the place though

Cool place to live. Make sure to meet your upstairs neighbors before committing to an apartment or just get a fourth floor apartment. There’s a child upstairs who sounds like a man stomping around above me at all hours of the day. Other than that? It’s an ok place to live for Pomona. Also make sure the cosmetics of your apartment are fixed and nice before moving in - all things I didn’t do before signing the lease.

The experience is very good here. People are kind here. Stuff work very efficiency. It's near by the train road, but surprised there's no noise.

Monterey Station is very clean and comfortable. I really appreciate the staff... they are friendly and they actually try to get to know you by name! The staff have done a great job accommodating all my questions and needs.

Quiet, beautiful gardens, large pool, great gym. Miss everything already. Wish I was there now. Love the in-unit washer and dryer. Great flooring because no carpet in my studio... Loved it.

Such a great experience living here! I really like how the community layout. I love the community is very safe. And there are so many parking spots. Easy to find a place to park.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, it was an easy move-in, responsive maintenance. Love the apartment and amentities. Parking is easy.

I’ve been here for two months and I am very happy with everything. I would really encourage someone to move in to this amazing community. I am very satisfied.

I've been very impressed with these apartments. The amenities are truly top notch! My only complaint is the office staff seems pretty overworked. I think they could benefit from an extra hand or two.

Friendly staff, close to all the schools, close to downtown Pomona. The staff is so nice an they do so many events why would u want to live anywhere else I mean seriously , they take care if you here .

I have no problems with the apartments, when I need any maintenance done, it's done promptly. They host food truck nights. Would give them 5 stars but you have to pay for an assigned parking spot.

Good nice and beautiful place , they have good community good people and nice environment. Swimming pool club room parking lot all included.

Very Beautiful Place with Free parking spot. 24/7 Maintenance . I love staying here. They have a nice swimming pool, club room and bbq place as well

Move in overall was pretty smooth except for the few times I had to keep reaching out to receive a response. Apartment and utilities are very nice and place is very peaceful.

Amenities are great. Being in a gated community makes me feel extremely safe. Stores are really close by. Staff is extremely helpful and super nice.

Resort like living. Great accommodation (gym, yoga on the grass, community pool a center for small gathering available) and lovely staff. Highly recommended.

Best Staff & Safe, With On-site Security. Great Parking and pretty sweet gym. Heated Pool 24/7 and a dog park. Rent is a little steep, but worth every penny.

So far, my husband and I have had a great experience at Monterey Station Aprtments. The aprtments are nice and quiet. The whole facility is clean and well kept. All of our neighbors are friendly. The staff responds quickly when there are issues.

The apartment itself is really nice, but the community kinda sucks. The residents here are lazy and throw their trash everywhere but the dumpsters