Clean and comfortable place to love except the noise from rail road. The community neiberhood is very quite and kind. This is very nice place for the pets.

The community is awesome! It's very quiet & relax. Good instalations and never worry about parking lots. Good neighbors and friendly people on the office

This a a very nice place to live. They do a good job at keeping things clean. They also give us residents our privacy. The only loss of the half star is from having to pay for carport parking now.

The complex could care less about the people who pay for reserved parking. People are always in my spot and I have to call the tow truck, because they refuse.

Very friendly staff always willing to help and very fast on fixing things. They are a lot fast then other offices . And respond ver quick to emails

Great place to live. This a peacefull and quiet community.The management team in the leasing office are great. close to to transportation for commuters

I am so pleased and happy to live in this apartment complex. All the staff members and neighbors are extremely professional, helpful, and kind.

Clean , great ppl in leasing office! Amenities are amazing pool, weight room, and hot tub! The landscaping is amazing . Maintenance is glad to assist you at anytime

You guys are doing great just wish the pool was open longer and the dog park sucks if only there was grass. Staff is very friendly and helpful which is great :)

Helpful and accessible leasing office. Well maintained gym. Prompt and curteous maintenance staff. Clean and safe environment. In home laundry

I like the apartment complex. I love the interior and the amenities. The washer and dryer come in handy. I dislike the changes they are making with the parking.

I have enjoyed my overall experience inside my apartment. However outside has been the problem due to foul odors in the hallways and suspicious activity in the parking lots with rarely seen security.

Management ensures the safety of all residents, and maintains the community's cleanliness. All staff are always helpful and friendly. I feel safe in this community and also enjoy my unit's amenities and features.

Parking is limited and quite expensive, but amenities, such as the gym and pool are great! I often times feel safe living in Monterey Station, despite being in Pomona.

It's been a delight living here. I have always enjoyed my time here, although I have to say some things should definetly change. I rate this 5 out of 5

Monterey is a great community that is dog friendly and the location is convenient for students. The pool and hot tub are great. I wish the gym had more equipment.

Great job always helpful and always have a smile. Never had any issue with the staff and anytime I ever needed assistants it was resolved right away.

I have been living here for a month. Trash, water etc is very good. Staff is very friendly. Security is satisfying. One thing: I would like to want a rich club house

Wet friendly staff and quick to xanswer when we need maintenance . Will always get back to you in less then 24 hours and will solve problems right away

The apartment complex is always clean and well-maintained. The staff is always friendly and willing to help with any situation that may arise during your time here.

I really enjoy these apartments. I've been here for two months with little to no complaints. Located right downtown so shopping, eating and bar hopping is at my convenience

Just moved in but we're loving it so far! We moved in during a huge promotion and received a 1000 dollar gift card it was very helpful conciderding we moved from across the country!

The staff couldn't be more friendly and the grounds are beautiful. We had looked all over, trying to find a place to call home, and are happy that we decided on Monterey Station

Friendly staff, and most of all friendly tenants which make this place lovely! Complex is always clean, which is our favorite part. Love that my trash gets picked up between 4-6 Monday through Thursday, right out side my door.

Best service amazing community so glad that I found this place everyone is so friendly and helpful Monterey station is the best place ever to me