So far so good. The community is so quite except the loud music from cross the rail road during weekend night. The community keeps clean and pretty.

Great apartment. The only issue is that the halls start to smell because other residents will put their trash bags in the hall waiting for them to be picked up.

These apartments are pricey for what you get, with added reserved parking that no one is paying for and trash service fees that you cannot opt out from. However, these are nice new apartments with an amazing proximity to Los Angeles, O.C. , and the Inland empire. Unfortunately, Frontier is the only internet provider, if that matters to you. The grounds and hallways are generally clean and well lit. The staff, from the office to maintenance, are professional, helpful, and courteous.

Thanks to our leasing office for adding a 24 package pick up lockers!!! Also for adding a new pool company for our year round pool and hot tub. The leasing office and new addition to leasing office and maintenance show how our residence is important

you guys are doing great I love the clubhouse and gym but you guys need to start having the clubhouse open late night it would be awsome very good

Very beautiful apartments with great amenities. There are grills on both sides with large tables perfect for BBQ. The apartment itself is always well kept.

Clean and comfortable place to love except the noise from rail road. The community neiberhood is very quite and kind. This is very nice place for the pets.

The community is awesome! It's very quiet & relax. Good instalations and never worry about parking lots. Good neighbors and friendly people on the office

This a a very nice place to live. They do a good job at keeping things clean. They also give us residents our privacy. The only loss of the half star is from having to pay for carport parking now.

The noise level needs to be addressed and the way complaints are handled needs to be changed. The responsiveness can be improved greatly to ensure good customer service.

The complex could care less about the people who pay for reserved parking. People are always in my spot and I have to call the tow truck, because they refuse.

Very friendly staff always willing to help and very fast on fixing things. They are a lot fast then other offices . And respond ver quick to emails

Great place to live. This a peacefull and quiet community.The management team in the leasing office are great. close to to transportation for commuters

There is significant reserved parking, even though there is no night security to ensure the safety of resident vehicles (with frequent break ins). The reserved parking is underhanded, and it is clear the main goal is to render the entire lot as requiring a paid reserved permit. This is a fairly clean and adequate complex in a terrible neighborhood, with limited parking. You do not have the luxury to charge up the urethra with the hopes of bleeding residents dry.

I am so pleased and happy to live in this apartment complex. All the staff members and neighbors are extremely professional, helpful, and kind.

Clean , great ppl in leasing office! Amenities are amazing pool, weight room, and hot tub! The landscaping is amazing . Maintenance is glad to assist you at anytime

You guys are doing great just wish the pool was open longer and the dog park sucks if only there was grass. Staff is very friendly and helpful which is great :)

Helpful and accessible leasing office. Well maintained gym. Prompt and curteous maintenance staff. Clean and safe environment. In home laundry

I like the apartment complex. I love the interior and the amenities. The washer and dryer come in handy. I dislike the changes they are making with the parking.

Pretty lame how we have to pay for the carports in order to park there but other than that you've maintained it well and kept the property safe

I have enjoyed my overall experience inside my apartment. However outside has been the problem due to foul odors in the hallways and suspicious activity in the parking lots with rarely seen security.

Management ensures the safety of all residents, and maintains the community's cleanliness. All staff are always helpful and friendly. I feel safe in this community and also enjoy my unit's amenities and features.

Our community changed property managers and are now charging residents for parking. It's not right to force these added fees on the residents.

Parking is limited and quite expensive, but amenities, such as the gym and pool are great! I often times feel safe living in Monterey Station, despite being in Pomona.

Apartment is nice, but they are going to start to charge for parking. It was originally free for 1 permit per bedroom. Now it will be at least $50 for each permit. Unless you park in a non carport spot which is 15% of the spots.