Monterosso Apartments

4.2

4.2

Edgar Ivan
The management attitude and availability could improve a lot... Good quality apartments, very close to everything I need. Limitations on parking space.
Elizabeth
Very nice neighborhood. Peaceful and quiet. The manager in the leasing office is very nice and they keep the neighborhood up to date! I just moved and I love it!
Carmen
So far our experience has been pleasant. Staff has been helpful, recreational areas are clean, noise level is low, fellow residents are friendly and the living space is beautiful. The only remark would be the hallway carpet could be cleaned more frequently since pet dander and trash residue can accumulate.
Thamara
As a new tenant to my community I love my community I love the environment I love the management personnel very professional but the only issue that I have inquire is that they have to be very careful of the people that live in this community due to the fact some of them do not care about the cleanliness about the community they have to be more caring about the community and keep it beautiful.I see that they leave trash all over the place in the trash room . As a new tenant I would love to see that the community that I live in especially in the building care about their environment the rugs have to be shampooed in the hallways or they could just pick them up and put floors but we have to care more about our community I am a retiree coming from New York City and I love where I live at here I love the environment but people have to Care more about the living arrangements in this building because some tenants don’t care so we have to care about our environment . Let’s unite together.
Laura
about 2 months ago
Thanks girls for the experience. I love my apartment, I feel at home. Javi and Siarah are good people and they explain every rule and every right that you have. Great experience
Hamid
about 2 months ago
Javi is awesome, place is clean and new. Parking is a bit tough but expected. Overall great so far. Delivery people did complain about not being able to come in on weekends but I'm sure that will be resolved as well.
Yanitza
2 months ago
It is all about location, location, location! Everything is just minutes from home. Schools, hospitals, restaurants, shopping malls, and Florida’s best attractions.
Diane
2 months ago
I love my appointment love the complex it’s always so quiet my floor that is the third love my neighbors they are so sweet,the staff are very professional and understanding especially Jaby the manager love her personality maintenance are very respectful
Osmary
2 months ago
Excelente la ubicación, tranquilo, organizado y el condominio pendiente a tus necesidades recomendados al 100% son unos apartamentos muy cómodos
Juan
2 months ago
We need to improve several things in the community. Like the grill, the gates that are not working. We need to do reservations for the grill. The parking spot is something crazy.