Monterosso Apartments

4.2

4.2

Ingrid
3 months ago
Todo muy bien , solo que en el pasillo hay muchas cucarachas y se entran al apartamento . Lo demás me gusta y me siento segura,tranquila . Si arreglaran él problema de las cucarachas sería perfecto !!!

Melinda
3 months ago
The buildings look nice until you live in it. There is always a problem with residence and their dogs. I was trapped in the elevator with my small dog because a Pitbull tried to attack us. It was very traumatic and I am afraid to take her out if I am alone. The building also has the smell of trash and the trash room is always gross with a lot of bugs.

Luis
3 months ago
I am very happy to live in Monterosso thanksI feel at home I hope to be well and grateful to God for all the good that he gives me next to my wife I hope to be super well in my new home

Cristina
3 months ago
Very clean and beautiful place to live. I love this little apartment, it's super cozy and perfect fits all of our needs. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live.

Diane
3 months ago
I’m very happy living here it’s quite especially when the food trucks are here its nice because I come so tired from work to cook and when they are here I love it

Ashley
5 months ago
Everyone is so nice here and the lady in the leasing office are so helpful! I definitely recommend this place to anyone I know ! 10/10 amazing

Alberto
5 months ago
Excellent residence, very quiet, organized, clean and very good communication with the neighbors. We are very grateful for their hospitality.

Astrid Fernanda
5 months ago
Excelente Comdominio!!! Muy Elegante y Moderno, mantienen Informado a todos de los acontecimientos que surgen en los edificios. De Verdad los Recomiendo para Vivir!

Edgar Ivan
5 months ago
The management attitude and availability could improve a lot... Good quality apartments, very close to everything I need. Limitations on parking space.

Elizabeth
6 months ago
Very nice neighborhood. Peaceful and quiet. The manager in the leasing office is very nice and they keep the neighborhood up to date! I just moved and I love it!