Montessa at Whitney Ranch

4.6

4.6

Glenda
1 day ago
We’ve had the best experience living here! The staff is amazing and the place is always quiet, clean and friendly! We would totally recommend living here especially if you have pets. There’s trails around across the street and freeway access right around the corner.

Shannon
We really enjoy living here. The community is so nice and peaceful. Friendly neighbors. We like looking out over the wetlands and seeing different birds and animals.

Angel
You guys are very nice and helpful the apartments are very beautiful I can't wait to live there I think I'm going to love living there thank you for everything I love the layout of the place I like that there plenty of park for your visitor's

Favian F.
about 2 months ago
Beautiful views and a spacious living area! Great community and amazing office staff! I recently moved in from out of state and they have been nothing but welcoming and very willing to help in any possible way!

Liya
about 2 months ago
Very friendly staff. Alyssa did a great job. Maintenance guy is so friendly and everything done right away. Love the neighborhood. Very quite. Nice schools. The layout of the apartments is perfect

Catherine
2 months ago
I’m so grateful for the Lindsey, Alyssa and the maintenance crew (Freddy and Johann), they really make an unstoppable TEAM. I never have a worry that when I take my concerns to them… I’m heard and they resolve the situation. THIS make ALL the difference in a community! Thanks for BEING the difference! Cathy

Micheala
3 months ago
Alyssa and Lyndsey in the office are AMAZING! Alyssa made us feel right at home and has been consistently funny and great through moving which is a stressful time and she has made it the complete opposite!! Highly recommend her!

Perry
3 months ago
Love it love everything about it!!! I’m being 100% honest. This place is too good to be true. I am so happy we chose Montessa at Whitney Ranch

Glenda
3 months ago
It’s been over 3 years since we moved in and it’s been amazing! Alyssa and Freddy have been so great and always there when we need them and we are so happy to be living here with our babies (2 cats ) !

Shannon
4 months ago
We leave be living here! The office is super friendly and made our move in smooth and quick. Everyone seems really friendly. We love the pool and hot tub! It’s a very dog friendly community which we live for our two dogs.