Montessa at Whitney Ranch

4.6

4.6

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
I have lived here for 5 years or so. When I first moved in it was a great place to live. Recently the complex was painted and first they were power washing witch caused my water heater to be destroyed. Then when painting the building they overspray 2 of my vehicles with a company that was uninsured.this happened around 12/15/21 and still had not been resolved.The apartment management was adamant that they were not responsible for hiring uninsured contractors. This has made our living experience questionable. The overspray on our vehicles continues to be a struggle with Montessa as well as the uninsured company that they have hired. LLC is the painting company that have destroyed 2 of our vehicles are trying to salvage my vehicle due to cosmetic damage and again montessa management washes their me hands of any blame. Also this is a “pet friendly “ place as a person of a non pet owner this is frustrating because NO ONE cleans up after their pets.
Don
about 2 months ago
Community is quiet and clean. Maintenance staff is friendly and very responsive to our needs. I would suggest installing security cameras for extra security and safety.
Kyona
3 months ago
I love the area. Not a lot of foot traffic which is a plus for me. Maintenance and the front office staff have been great. It's usually not noisy within the community. I just renewed my leave. The first year I was here there were several issues with my apartment. Way too many to name but maintenance took care of it and the previous employee Crystalle was a huge help with this. I am currently having a few more issues and I feel as if I am ALWAYS contacting maintenance about something. I'm sick of all the wolf spiders, ants and random bugs crawling in. I have a mouse or two in my car. The wetlands are nice to look at but not to live right next to. There are so many bugs and mosquitos. I find myself buying repellents but the bugs are just living just like i'm trying to do lol. Overall I like the complex. Maybe my experience would be better if I wasn't in the unit that I have. I am although still grateful that the office staff is soooo helpful and awesome.
Victorian
5 months ago
Great quiet complex, maintenance is always quick and the service from the leasing office is top knit head! Do not have any complaints, and would recommend.
Timothy
5 months ago
As a family we love it here. Management is awesome and maintenance staff. Being part of the Whitney Ranch Parkway community is great. Being close to schools parks shopping centers etc are also a plus to have.
Azra
5 months ago
Great place to live. Friendly office staff. Close to everything great paths in area to walk or ride your bike. Parks in area as well. Couple of schools near by.
Theresa
6 months ago
its alright but i cant say i love my neighbors. they love being loud all the time and it drives me crazy. will say i love the idea of getting paid to rant at you guys though
Kimberly
7 months ago
Crystal and Alyssa are amazing to work with. They are both solution-minded and so helpful; very kind. The Maintenance crew is outstanding, as well! Definitely 5 stars!!
Matthew
7 months ago
I have been with montessa and like that the insulation in the walls and like that it is not loud the other thing is the thing of the thing of the thing
Tisa
7 months ago
Its quiet and very safe place to live. Love the closeness to shopping, schools and work that are close by. I would recommend the area to anyone. I wished the floors were hardwood tho.