Montfair at the Woodlands Apartments

4.4

4.4

Chris
Very good. Peaceful and quiet. The apartment complex is clean and very well kept. All issues with my unit are addressed in a timely manner by the very professional staff.
Juan
I just did my leasing renewal. 6 years living here. An amazing Experience. Home sweet Home!!! My kids started at Deretchin and now they are a teenagers working hard at TWHS.
Angel
I love that this is actually useful. In the past, I mentioned that the halls and stairs were dirty; a few days later, they cleaned them. I mentioned all the plants were dead; now we have new beautiful plants. I know they won't do everything we say and ask in here, but at least I know they listen to us, and if it's easy and doable, they will do it. There are a few things that still need to be improved: 1) We urgently need a recycling program that lets us recycle, even if we need to pay extra for that. 2) The smell at the entrance of the buildings (especially 2A) is horrible. What I love the most is the helpful staff and that is a quiet and friendly neighborhood.
Golam
Maintenance service is outstanding as well as weekly cleanliness.office staff is very friendly and helpful;they meet our every needs.pest control do not work properly.
Henry F.
It was a little rough when the new management first came in but they seems to work out 90% of the bugs… Hats off to the maintenance crew and the management things are looking great
Ashley
It’s a really nice place to live so far I just hate fighting for a good parking space. I look forward to spending the holidays in my new apartment.
Edna
I absolutely LOVE this apartment complex, the office staff are just amazing. The maintenance crew will come in less than 24 hours, very friendly and very respectful of your space. I will always recommend Montfair. Thank you for making my life easier!
Matthew
Beautiful community, quiet, clean, professional staff and an all around simple and easy experience from application to move in. The community is quiet, peaceful and a great place to come home to.
Robert
about 2 months ago
Montfair is a luxurious complex and very homey. 10/10 would recommend. Quiet, family friendly and never issues with management or other residents.
Matt
about 2 months ago
Pretty Good. Nice view, not too loud, everything works, no damage to the apartment, never too hot or too cold. Just right. Also feel safe in the complex