Montiavo Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love it everyone friendly and polite also clean good maintance friendly staff close to stores i also like how they take time to repair things and make it noce for ys
Very family oriented! Very convenient close to church, stores,parks, nail salon, and cell phone services!! I enjoy living in this townhome complex! :)
Staff are great. Community is great. Just need some upgrades inside the apartment. Otherwise staff are amazing and friendly. Kitchen needs upgrade and Carpet needs more maintenance and cleaning.
Nice place to live. Residents can be inconsiderate at times and not follow the rules and guidelines but overall great experience with the office staff.
Not enough visitor parking. Cars constantly parked in our garage alley. Cars constantly honking at crazy hours all day long Cars parking behind other cars To many people living in 1 apartment Kids constantly peeing in bushes
Absolutely love living here! Love the community and the office staff. I love especially when they give out free things to the residents. For example today they gave us “The Shift”. I got a burger for dinner and it was so good! This place is great!
Great community. Glad all the amenities are now open for use. Happy to be a part of this community. Love the upgrades it has. Like that it’s 2 story’s and has attached garage and also washer and dryer in unit.
So far so good! Was a bit skeptical about moving somewhere with no AC since we’re from 4 hours south of here but we haven’t needed it at all
It would have been 5 stars but my truck got towed two weeks ago. I’ve been parking in the same area (guest parking in the middle) for over a year now. I only use said truck 2x week. So it gets moved every few days. I understand the guest parking isn’t for me. But we already pay for a parking spot for our daily driver, a extra garage for all our kids big toys/camping equip etc, a smaller storage for my wife’s crafts.So we’re already paying for basically every extra amenity they offer.The management know it’s my truck so it blew me away that I didn’t at least get a call or a note saying that there was a complaint and I needed to move my truck. $300 it cost us.Don’t get me wrong, I can read the signs.I just thought we had more of a personal relationship with our office. I’m still giving them 3 1/2 stars and giving them the benefit of the doubt on the side of maybe it was a employee that didn’t know my truck But maybe ask other employees if they know that vehicle and tell them to move.
Quiet and dog friendly, lights around houses need to be replaced dark at night. Great location. Staff is friendly and responsive when help is needed