Montiavo Apartments

4.3

4.3

I like the area , the trail and stores being near buy and so calm and relaxing i look foward to extending my lease here me and my husband love it fo far
We have been here a couple months now and we love it here! We love the safety, security, and friendliness of the neighborhood. We wish we would have found this community sooner.
This is the best community in the area. They have great affordable prices. Beautiful homes. Friendly helpful staff. You can't ask for more. ⭐
Good with communication and keeping updates returning phone calls and assisting when assistance is needed. Very friendly and kind great greeting
1 star
They did not give me a document confirming my parking and people park in my place. I can't call the towing because I don't have the document they didn't give me.
Montiavo is a great place to live. The office staff are professional and kind. The maintenance staff are fast and effective. They maintain the property well and most of the neighbors are considerate.
I love it, especially enjoying the jacuzzi after working. The only thing that is difficult is the parking as I often have my company van & don’t have options to park it..
Great communication and move in was very easy! Someone was always there to answer my questions and they really did work with me to get me in.
So far so good! We were originally helped by a representative that did her best & was pleasant, but could use a bit more training; fortunately Daisy rescued the experience on our key pick-up day! Daisy was both knowledgeable about the property, friendly, patient, kind & helpful making the walk-through a stress-free breeze! The property is gorgeous, individual apartments are nice & attractive with minor aesthetic drawbacks (counter tops & cabinets could use an update). I would say the only major drawback is the lack of a private yard/patio/balcony in our unit, but the nice, safe, fresh feel & look of the surrounding community with tot lot & dog run, close shopping centers & parks more than make up for it. I absolutely LOVE the fresh exterior look, classy palette! I noticed a lot of people complaining about the lack of exterior parking & the high prices of the assigned spots, but I personally feel that it will prevent the issues that often accompany multiple families living in a single unit so I'm all for it. It seems many of the units (if not all) have garages, as long as each unit is provided at least free 2 spaces, I don't see the issue. In my experience, that's fairly standard & more than fair. This is a rental property after all.
It’s a good community. Lots of great ammenties, something for everyone in your family. One thing though might be the parking issue, there is a limited of parking space but you have two in your garage