I love complex because it's a great place to live and a very warm place to call home and the people which live there are very friendly. Y of can go out and enjoy the area and not be a fraid of walking by yourself.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Lovely community with easy acess to town. The green areas are great. We were glad to find someplace with an easy commute. The appliances seem to be in excellent condition.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Es un lugar muy tranquilo y cómodo para vivir. Con un buen trato de parte de su personal. Estamos muy satisfechos. Siempre limpio y en orden.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Two years ago I escaped an eight year abusive relationship which kept me away from my children. Daisy, you and your staff were the 1st people to give me any hope at all. I am trying to rebuild my life and make up time. If that's ever even possible. Thank you for the blessing of a new home for a new life. I always wanted a red door, since I was little. The wonders of hope. Thank you.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I’ve been here for almost a year now. So far I thinks a great place to live. Parking for visitors can be a pain sometimes. But the community is clean and quite. It’s much nicer than other parts of Santa Maria

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Montiavo is a great place to live. The office staff are professional and kind. The maintenance staff are fast and effective. They maintain the property well and most of the neighbors are considerate.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Es un lugar muy agradable la cocina y sala me encanta no e tenido problema alguno con los servicios y si algo no está funcionando enseguida viene alguien a reparar el mal me encanto aser el cambio de vivienda

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Everything is very clean and well kept. Communication could be better between the leasing office and maintenance staff. Very expensive, but renting in general is pricey. Parking is an issue.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Interior of home is lower quality, no AC during hot months. Our unit came with a busted fridge. Large community of immigrant workers. Otherwise a decent quiet place to live.

Very nice place to live. Nice community center along with a guys and other amenities that make the living cost very inexpensive. Only thing I dislike is carpet throughout.

Living here for a full year now and have to say my experience has been great so far. The neighborhood is a great place to live and also the walking distance to the nearest Walmart is a plus. I don’t have any complaints, and if time permits I plan on staying a couple years here until I get a place of my own.

The process went very smoothly and they worked with our schedule too it was very nice my and I love our new apartment! It’s a nice quiet area and we don’t hear any neighbors at all!

Living at montiavo has been very pleasant. They are always finding new ways to improve the area. The only thing I dislike is with all the money we pay that we have to pay for parking monthly as well and it isn’t near where your apartment is.

It nice here and clean like the bbq area and pool hot tub and a short walk from here to the store s. Just a walk very good lights to walk at night

It is a nice place, with a very comfortable living space. Staff is helpful and makes things easy. Overall a nice quiet place. I enjoy living here.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Made it easy to move in on short notice. The townhome are beautiful and well maintained. My favorite part is the kitchen island with the outlets which makes baking much easier.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

First off I want to say that the staff here is amazing, Daisy, Karen and The maintenance super nice people. I do Wish there were security mostly at night. Also It is awesome that there are so many Doggy poo stations just wish people with big dogs would pick up after their dogs. But Other then that it’s great

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Our move here from Texas was flawless because of Daisy’s help! She’s awesome! The grounds are beautiful and so well maintained. We are thrilled with our new “home”!

Overall the town homes are beautiful, location is the best.. you have everything close. I don’t give you a five stars just because there’s a big problem with the parking and I see it kind of annoying having to go and ask for a permit every time that a friend or family wants to sleep over, and last.. I really don’t like it when a community starts looking crowded.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Clean but expensive. Well manicured grass and flowers. They power wash the place often. Good maintenance. Friendly staff. The gardens are a nice touch. Beautiful complex.

Beautiful apartments, landscaping is lovely, everything is maintained very well. The pool area feels like a nice resort. The excersize room is very clean and machines are all in working order.

Been here a little over a week and getting settle down in but it’s been pleasant experience! I really enjoy how the community seem so friendly.

I love that we get notes about community engagement. One thing i am concerned about was when we had someone coming in the apartment for insect spraying we Didn’t get enough notice for what needed to be done

Pretty good overall, the staff works hard and often feel like they are under staffed but they do the best they can with what they are provided with.

Love the community! It’s a quiet place with all the amenities that a person needs and more. The grounds and common spaces are well maintained and modern.