I like that the community here is nice and quiet and all of the maintenance and services provided to me, as well I love the attention I receive with the people who work in the front office.

So far i love the location being close to everything, and close to work. It’s a very upkeept area and everyone is friendly. The best part is it’s not super loud

As a resident the grounds are kept up with. However, the towing and visitor parking area is not managed and kept up with properly. The housing units are very clean and all the staff are delightful.

Apartments are well kept on the outside and are nice when you move in. Neighbors can get loud in the mornings when leaving for work and have their music blasting. No ac, so if you arent used to humidity, its sucks.

We love living arbor Montiavo except the parking. We have a 3 bed with 3 adults that all have cars. When we signed our lease, we were gaurenteed our 2 car garage and 1 parking permit. Then, without notice (papers that are shoved in your door blow away) parking spots are reassigned by reservation for more money. It seems like you changed the terms of our agreement once we already lived here. We probably would have chosen another community that had enough parking. And by the time we learned of the new system, there were no spots left. Montiavo should have reached out to the 3 bedrooms first for the extra spot, before letting the 2 bedrooms purchase a 3rd spot. Our friend lives here in montiavo in a 2 bedroom with 2 people.. so her garage is sufficient parking. And she bought a parking spot so that when her boyfriend visits once a month, he has a spot to park.. your system allows her to keep this spot for a non-resident and our paying 3rd roommate has no where to park. A lot of people on our Air Force base have asked if they should live here and we tell them it’s a beautiful home with good maintenance but to be aware you change things that are outlined in leases once you’ve signed. Also- the parking near our garages is insane! All of our neighbors parallel park in front of their garage door which prevents us on the end from being able to back out. We’ve literally be trapped in our garage before because 4 neighbors have left cars like that overnight.. you guys need to have your towing company patrol more and look back in by the garages

Great stuff the team always put together events to get the kids and every one from the community to come together and have a good time with snacks and prizes. My family loves it.

Great place to live. Really enjoy the location and people that live around here. Dog friendly so anyone with a dog this is a great place to be

This place is very enjoyable and quiet. I love that I can go and bbq using their grills and enjoy the pool shortly after. Looking forward to the summer.

Where we live is perfect. Honestly the best thing about the complex is the help we get from the leasing office. They are always very kind and patient which is super appreciative! My neighbors are very kind and quiet. In the section I am in its very comforting to come home to. Additionally, having the new appliances have been great! Thank you! So far I have definitely enjoyed my experience (considering this is my first place I’ve ever rented at).

I love my apartment. I feel like I got a great deal compared to other, older and less maintained apartments I was looking at. My appliances work great, my neighbors are so nice and the property is very well maintained.

Very Quite place. It is very comfortable and relaxing haven’t had the chance to use the pool or the gym but hoping to do so. In all I would recommend people to Montiavo.

The stay here at mantiavo has been amazing so far. We’ve here for four months and nothing has come up that we don’t like. Highly recommend these homes

I have loved living here and plan to renew. The maintenance and office staff are absolutely amazing. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. I love that they have gone to assigned parking spaces and are firm on it. The rent is going up a lot. Which is obviously frustrating. And really the only reason they are only getting four stars. It is sad to think, I will have to move out next year if this continues.

Very clean atmosphere and quiet neighborhood. It’s a great place to live and so close to all nearby stores. Sometimes it feels like it a different place but it’s home.

Great place to live friendly neighbors. I would recommend this town house living to most of my friends who enjoy living in communities as such

Once I started living here I felt a good vibe. Everyone minds there own business and no one gives any problems. People are just trying to make a living and getting through the day. I love how there’s a pool so I can relax when I had a tough week and can collect my thoughts.

Living here is great staff is always tentative and listening to our needs. cost is a bit pricey but that's just California in general. no complaints at all

Awesome so far every time something is wrong fixed pretty quickly friendly staff, parking is the main issue really. The 2 car garages won’t fit 2 full size vehicles but will fit 2 regular cars.

Awsome place to live and for your pet. Clos to schools and shoppibg. It makes it really nicw to live here we just love it. Stuff is great and are always tgere to help

Great complex. My only consistent complaint is we’ve tended to have loud and inconsiderate neighbors. If things have gotten too out of control management responds.

As far that ive been living here for 1 year i love it here stores are just 5 min away a calm place to walk around a pool gym an the staff is great an im here another year more hope to stay more its a great place to call it home .

I just moved in and so far it has been great. I did the move in inspection and the manager made sure the list of items was corrected. So far it’s great

Recently moved in, a few things have needed to be fixed, but manangement has done a great job keeping an open line of communication, and timely repairs

This is a great property, it is super clean and the staff is friendly. The amenities are really nice including the pool and gym. The dog park and picnic/fireplace area are also very nice and always clean.

I love it. It is so nice. The people are so nice. The grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. They are pet friendly and my daughter loves the pool.