Montiavo Apartments

Montiavo is a great place to live. The office staff are professional and kind. The maintenance staff are fast and effective. They maintain the property well and most of the neighbors are considerate.
I would like to know how I could have ceiling fans installed in the bedrooms I was told I would have them all others around me have them I’d appreciate it thank you
It’s very peaceful, The architectural design inside and out of the units are very nice and the upstairs is cozy. My favorite part of the outside, is the landscaping! It emphasizes the entire community absolutely beautiful 🥰
I enjoy living here at montiavo I have not yet had any problems since I’ve been here and I’ve lived here for almost a year now! Definitely feels like home here !
Location is great !! Its very peaceful here, my family and i have been going on lots of walks lately and we always feel safe. If we ever have an issue anyone from the office is friendly and able to help.
I really like the community. But it’s not as quite as it used to be, and visitor parking is a pain sometimes, there isn’t much. But overall I have been very happy here
I just moved in a couple weeks ago and I love the area! The layout is so awesome ! I love having breakfast and being able to see the beautiful view outside. There is many stores around and makes it easy to access them. Definitely love this place!
Wonderful place to live. Amenities are top notch. Renovation is beautiful, classy exterior color. Staff are friendly and professional. Just renewed my lease for another year!
Quick service, lovely grounds. The office staff are courteous and respond quickly. The area is very walkable and usually quiet. It is too bad amenity keys are not per person but per unit.
I have been happy with my town house. The homes are new and the unit was in good condition. The parking is a bit unusual. Unpacking a moving vehicle, such as a uhaul, was a terrible experience since the garages are densely packed together and the parking in the front oh the unit is always filled with residents. We had to unload some of our uhaul at Best Buy and drive it over. Coming from Texas, this was outside of our norm.