Awesome so far every time something is wrong fixed pretty quickly friendly staff, parking is the main issue really. The 2 car garages won’t fit 2 full size vehicles but will fit 2 regular cars.

Awsome place to live and for your pet. Clos to schools and shoppibg. It makes it really nicw to live here we just love it. Stuff is great and are always tgere to help

Great complex. My only consistent complaint is we’ve tended to have loud and inconsiderate neighbors. If things have gotten too out of control management responds.

As far that ive been living here for 1 year i love it here stores are just 5 min away a calm place to walk around a pool gym an the staff is great an im here another year more hope to stay more its a great place to call it home .

I just moved in and so far it has been great. I did the move in inspection and the manager made sure the list of items was corrected. So far it’s great

Recently moved in, a few things have needed to be fixed, but manangement has done a great job keeping an open line of communication, and timely repairs

This is a great property, it is super clean and the staff is friendly. The amenities are really nice including the pool and gym. The dog park and picnic/fireplace area are also very nice and always clean.

I love it. It is so nice. The people are so nice. The grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. They are pet friendly and my daughter loves the pool.

Have had a great experience here for the past 2 years. Quiet and relaxing place to live. Parking could be better but that is at any apartment complex.

Living here is nice. There are a few things that are great living here like the pool and weights. Parking is the only problem I have living here.

Excellent community with excellent staff and mantaince Lovely staff and clean place Recomendables place for every one Please keep this service ever like this way

I enjoy living at Montiavo. Its peaceful and the staff is great! We are also conveniently located near to so many stores and restaurants. Beautiful area.

So far can’t complain well kept environment polite and friendly staff and employees great neighbors and safe playground for the kids and pool area looking forward for fun times ahead

Very nice and clean Environment . very satified at the moment. The pool and hot tub are awsome and so is the park . very quiet neighborhood very enjoyable .

The staff was very polite, the new appliances were a wonderful addition and work great! The areas for gatherings such as the pool and bocce ball area are kept very clean and organized. The grounds are immaculate with beautifully chosen trees and flowers that compliment each other. It is fairly quiet of voices during day and all the tenants I have met are very kind and polite.

Absolutely love our home, love all the amenities. Then workers are all amazing and so helpful. The only thing is don’t like how some neighbors leave so much trash and don’t pick up after themselves

So far, everything is amazing here. We are staying in a 2 bedroom apt and I can’t say that I know any other apartment complexes with a 2 car garage. Only reason it’s not 5 full stars is the limited guest parking and small bugs that I constantly find in my room despite pest controls efforts.

Everyone one is friendly and nice. I just wish I didn’t smell cigarette smoke from our neighbors. The location is great. The staff have all been very helpful

We are thoroughly enjoying our experience here. The price is reasonable and the staff are pleasant and responsive. Pool and proximity to the freeway are icing on the cake.

So far, this has been the most wonderful experience. The townhome is beautiful, so are the grounds, and the people are just fantastic. We could not have made a better choice.

Great place to live. Quality amenities with a great location with near by shopping and dining out. I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a home.

The grounds are always up kept and looks nice. Haven't had a problem so far with maintenance. They come in a timely manner to fix things. Coming from a hot dry place, I'm not used to the humidity at night, so we leave out window open and I'm not a fan of it. People and cars are loud throughout the night and in the early morning. Wish there was ac...

Great building, maintenance is fantastic as is the front office staff. They keep the property looking very nice, free from trash and well landscaped.

Still don’t like the one car parking in this place we should at least have two passes one at least for guest all this parking and we can’t even use it.

I have really enjoyed living at Montiavo. It is quite and very well maintained. Friendly staff is great. The pool is well kept, nice walking trail close by.