Living at montiavo has been very pleasant. They are always finding new ways to improve the area. The only thing I dislike is with all the money we pay that we have to pay for parking monthly as well and it isn’t near where your apartment is.

It nice here and clean like the bbq area and pool hot tub and a short walk from here to the store s. Just a walk very good lights to walk at night

It is a nice place, with a very comfortable living space. Staff is helpful and makes things easy. Overall a nice quiet place. I enjoy living here.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Made it easy to move in on short notice. The townhome are beautiful and well maintained. My favorite part is the kitchen island with the outlets which makes baking much easier.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

First off I want to say that the staff here is amazing, Daisy, Karen and The maintenance super nice people. I do Wish there were security mostly at night. Also It is awesome that there are so many Doggy poo stations just wish people with big dogs would pick up after their dogs. But Other then that it’s great

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Our move here from Texas was flawless because of Daisy’s help! She’s awesome! The grounds are beautiful and so well maintained. We are thrilled with our new “home”!

Overall the town homes are beautiful, location is the best.. you have everything close. I don’t give you a five stars just because there’s a big problem with the parking and I see it kind of annoying having to go and ask for a permit every time that a friend or family wants to sleep over, and last.. I really don’t like it when a community starts looking crowded.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Clean but expensive. Well manicured grass and flowers. They power wash the place often. Good maintenance. Friendly staff. The gardens are a nice touch. Beautiful complex.

Beautiful apartments, landscaping is lovely, everything is maintained very well. The pool area feels like a nice resort. The excersize room is very clean and machines are all in working order.

Been here a little over a week and getting settle down in but it’s been pleasant experience! I really enjoy how the community seem so friendly.

I love that we get notes about community engagement. One thing i am concerned about was when we had someone coming in the apartment for insect spraying we Didn’t get enough notice for what needed to be done

Pretty good overall, the staff works hard and often feel like they are under staffed but they do the best they can with what they are provided with.

Love the community! It’s a quiet place with all the amenities that a person needs and more. The grounds and common spaces are well maintained and modern.

A couple of things about my experience at Montiavo thus far: 1) Maintenance was extremely helpful during service. 2) The workout room is too small.

Very nice place and is a quiet place too. I like living there. I've been there for 2 years I recommend it is always clean and the neighbors are pretty quite 👌

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Beautiful scenery great staff nice neighborhood nice pool and also great gym, parking is iffy so it’s a hassle at times, walking distance to the plaza

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The units are very spacious and updated nicely. The attached garages are a huge plus. Maintenance staff is awesome, office staff could use some help getting organized and communicate better.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We had to move into a home with very short notice and Montiavo staff was absolutely amazing at helping us move in. They were prompt and professional. This process was a real challenge but Jasmine and Daisy made it pain free. We are absolutely in love with our new place and adore all the amenities they have to offer. Finally, we really appreciate the security patrolling so frequently. I cannot say how nice it is to know my home is being watched and the neighborhood children can play with little worries.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Es un lugar muy bonito para vivir nada más qué hay unos pequeños detalles que no me gustan como que no hay suficiente espacio para estacionamiento y otras más

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Montiavo is an excellent apartment complex. The staff are helpful and polite. The maintenance staff are skilled and efficient. The rent is definitely on the high side for the city but we feel safe and taken care of.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We moved in recently and have settled in well. The neighbours are kind of loud, Things like doors closing or the headboard of their bed banging against the wall can keep us up at night. Hopefully it doesn’t become an issue

So far its been really good, friendly, helpful staff, nice and clean apartment. It was easy to move in and the place is nice. I'm m glad that I chose this place.

The staff is very nice and very helpful. The apartment complex is located near lots of places to shop. The apartment complex is very well kept and clean.The day we moved in we found the apartment in excellent shape. This apartment will be a great place to live, we feel very safe and secure.

Great place to live. Although the price is up there it is still a nice place. They have computers that anyone can use but no printer and a great bbq area

The staff is excellent and maintenance is so hard working. Grounds are so well maintained. Hot tub noise can be loud some times but always wrapped up by 10. No one respects assigned parking but overall a really nice place to live.