Montiavo Apartments

4.4

4.4

love it here... so beautiful... perfect for the family.... The area so calm, close to shopping centers, car dealerships, parks, restaurants and hardware stores.
This is an amazing community and they deal with problems that you have as best as they can and they offer amazing maintenance and give wonderful gifts on holidays such as Mother’s Day when they brought everyone roses.
Obviously beats other apartment communities in the area given the pet policy and overall space. I believe the apartments themselves could be renovated to a more modern style. For the price here monthly, and it seems to only increase in fees each year, there could be more effort in the upkeep. Washer and dryers are outdated. Dryer seems to shrink clothing due to needing multiple drying cycles to get items dry. The hard water in the area here alone ruins dishware, hardware, and appliances. It's a mediocre community that can suit a couple people in an apartment, but god forbid I'd have a family here. Between the size, neighbors being careless with driving at times, dogs off leash, neighbors washing vehicles and running the water bill up for the whole section, blinds are a cheap plastic and several have broken from the wind alone, and simply the lack of security all around. Nothing bad has happened here, these are just observations. Definitely a temporary place to be in my opinion.
While there are plenty of small issues I've found with generally cheap materials & paint being used throughout the unit, I've overall thoroughly enjoyed living here. The attentive staff make up for every ounce of cheaply made or coated materials here & maintenance isn't impossible to flag down. Honestly though, the office staff are shining stars & I'm going to miss their level of attentiveness & attention to detail when we leave for sure. Even throughout a pandemic, you beauties have managed to make this a community & I appreciate that deeply as someone that was brand new to the area!
Very nice Location. Good neighborhood and my daughter’s school is close by. The apartments amenities are wonderful. Management answers fast and the receptionist is always polite.
Love living here! The community it so awesome! Staff is very nice! During covid they have strived to keep the community safe. They are great people. As well as the residents everyone is very nice here.
Montiavo is a Great community. I’m Happy to give Montiavo a second chance at living here. Now they have a playground and dog park. It looks better than before
Attentive and responsive staff that make you feel like you’re In good hands. Friendly neighbors all around. I enjoy being able to know my neighbors past a wave and a smile!
Montiavo Apartments have been such an incredible experience in many ways. We have enjoyed living here the our own personal living space is wonderful. But in every magical story there has to be something bad. Unfortunately Montiavo Apartment surroundings has the worse Vandalism cases, my sisters car was stolen, my husbands tools keep getting stolen from his truck over and over. My cars tags were stolen, our cars have been picked up from street. It is disappointing to live comfortable when management does nothing to help. Apartment lacks security. Most of the apartments are over populated with extra, extra tenants and nothing is said. But yet when you follow rules, and policies it seems like we get punished for that keeps asking management for extra parking but it has still been denied due to wait list.
Es un buen lugar para vivir y tranquilo buenos vecinos un servisio muy bueno delos travajadores dela oficina todos son muy amables todo en muy buen estado