Montiavo Apartments

4.4

4.4

Octavio
Buen lugar para vivir. Limpio, bonito, y muy buena localidad. Sercas de muchas areaa comerciales. Totalmente recomendado……….. Muy buen vecindario
Judy
Great location. Not too far from all the newer shopping centers and great schools in the area. Very quiet complex we've never had any issues where we had to complain about someone. I feel safe and I have kids so it's nice to have a peace of mind.
Irene
Very clean and beautiful community. And located in a great area of Santa Maria. Amenities are wonderful and well taken care of. Maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Office staff were so kind and welcoming.
Robin
Overall nice place to live. A few neighbors make it not so pleasant, the worst part is people parking/ stopping wherever they want and honking
Miguel
Great place to live, super clean environment. Prompt respond when you submit maintenance request. Friendly staff, will answer all your questions.
Claudia
I love living here. I enjoy the community, the location and neighborhood! I’ve been living here for 2 years and I just enjoy it so much! I will say it is a bit pricey but it’s so worth it.
Miguel
It’s a Great community with great amenities and awesome staff along with great neighbors too. I love that it’s so lose to a big shopping center.
Martina
Ya casi vivimos por tre años aquí con mi familia y an sido muy buenos y cómodos días Al cambiarnos a este lugar mis hijos an estado más felices y eso es lo más importante para mí me alegro aver encontrado este lugar para vivir
Kai
Neighbors can be loud, especially at night when they blare their horns. They also park infront of their garages or mine which blocks the way or makes it difficult to pull into my place. Besides that this place is alright.
Luis
My first year living here wasn't so bad The staff is very helpful and maintenance doesn't really good job but unfortunately I do have noisy neighbors who can be loud at times