Montiavo Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love the apartments here they are so nice and very spacious. The only thing i would have to dislike is the high rent and. The noise however used to be a problem but not as much anymore.
Was never told about the parking situation prior to signing our lease that was a deal breaker we would of rented at some other location. Everything should be explained up front the rental happened so fast but that’s no excuse left a very sour taste in our mouth we would of never done the 13 month lease at this property
Nice updated townhome at a great price! Well maintained and clean property. Dog friendly!!!! The Attached Garage sold us for sure. Good neighborhood for the most part!
Awesome place to live at I love the service they provide and also the idea of them making events for children and adults that is so awesome the clean environment they have i love it I would defenetly recommend this for a living
Great management! Complex is quiet and very well maintained. This will be our fourth year here and we have never had any issues. Whenever there is an issue we can simply make a request online and its fixed in a timely manner.
I love living here! The staff and management are so awesome! The spacing in the house is perfect. I have a 2 bedroom and it definitely is very spacey. The garage is a plus. I love the community here.
The laddys un the Office are great .they are súper profesional.amazing.they answered all My questions .great with other tenants aswell.made me feel welcome..thank you
Well we moved in on the 31st of December, and there was not hot water or heater so they had a plumber come out and he had to replace the water heater, then the guest bathroom had a leak in the toilet, call maintenance 3 times he came out 2x and tried to fix. But it’s still leaking and called office Saturday and still no plumber. Also no outlets are working on 1 guest bedroom and master bedroom, called 3x for this and still no electrician!! Then you have the washer not working properly. For the amount of money I paid everything should be working in good condition. My husband is super upset. I really do like the home we have made it cozy, as soon as they fix everything wrong with it.
It’s been okay. Not great. We have to deal with some issues that have been resolved now. There is a lot of room for improvement. Especially the dog park. Wood chips are not ideal for their feet and to go to the bathroom.
Love living here staff is great neighbors are great! Enjoy all the activities the community sponsors for its residents! COVID is the Only thing that has affected enjoying all the amenities