Montiavo Apartments

Great communication and move in was very easy! Someone was always there to answer my questions and they really did work with me to get me in.
So far so good! We were originally helped by a representative that did her best & was pleasant, but could use a bit more training; fortunately Daisy rescued the experience on our key pick-up day! Daisy was both knowledgeable about the property, friendly, patient, kind & helpful making the walk-through a stress-free breeze! The property is gorgeous, individual apartments are nice & attractive with minor aesthetic drawbacks (counter tops & cabinets could use an update). I would say the only major drawback is the lack of a private yard/patio/balcony in our unit, but the nice, safe, fresh feel & look of the surrounding community with tot lot & dog run, close shopping centers & parks more than make up for it. I absolutely LOVE the fresh exterior look, classy palette! I noticed a lot of people complaining about the lack of exterior parking & the high prices of the assigned spots, but I personally feel that it will prevent the issues that often accompany multiple families living in a single unit so I'm all for it. It seems many of the units (if not all) have garages, as long as each unit is provided at least free 2 spaces, I don't see the issue. In my experience, that's fairly standard & more than fair. This is a rental property after all.
It’s a good community. Lots of great ammenties, something for everyone in your family. One thing though might be the parking issue, there is a limited of parking space but you have two in your garage
Ruff start when we moved in but as I expressed my concerns staff have been helpful. Maintenance is great, no problems with neighbors. And homeless issue has been handled
Just renewed our lease for another year. Such a nice area and my kids love all the events and kids who also stay in montiavo. Staff are so friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend.
The application and approval process went very smoothly. We are very happy with the quality and security of the complex. We look forward to a continuing positive experience.
Everything is pretty good. Employees are very respectful and helpful. Just don’t like that I have to pay so much more for a shorter lease. Also minor issues with the apartment keep me from giving all 5 stars.
The house i live in is very nice and cozy. Also it's closer to shopping areas more than any house. Not many complaints in regards to neighbors. I love the pool and jacuzzi, it's a clean neighbourhood in general.
The parking for guests here is absolutely horrible. Only can get visitor passes during work hours. Probably should make someone available online
I have only been here a little over 2 months now. The staff in office and maintenance are amazing. They are always friendly, helpful and work hard to maintain the property and make living experience here excellent. Would recommend anyone to move here who are looking for a place that feels like home