Great place for our pups. Great location and everyone is so nice! Our unit is a great size for three of us and our two dogs. Very close to walmart and other shopping centers!

So far so great! Daisy is very patient and helpful through the moving and leasing process. Can't wait to experience the area. A lot of great extras

It's a great community, lots of family activities. The neighborhood is extremely quiet, especially on the times when I work late nights. Lol

Beautiful, quiet, well manicured always. Accommodating and kind. So happy to be here! Maintenance and office staff superior to any other experience I have had. Thank you, thank you.

I’ve lived here for since October. I love it. It’s quite, people are friendly. The employees in the leasing office are helpful and available. I’ve had a few minor maintenance issues and they were always resolved within 24 hours. I have no complaints about this community

Nice and quiet. Affordable and they care about you . It has a nice gym and swimming pool. Along with providing a walk park and garden center so that you can garden

Best customer service excellent staff extremely helpful and nice the environment clean peaceful well kept could do a little better on security have a couple of packages stolen but overall 8/10

Love the pool area and bbq for the residents! The landscape and greenier around the complex is very inviting. Very nice location with lots of choices.

I love Living here. My son and I moved in and love all the amenities and the big apartment and the 2 car garage we wouldn't change a thing thanks for having us

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I like the amenities they have how the office staffs treat u with kindness w a smile an good attitude they always try ti help in any way they cant try to work thinks as quickly possible.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I like that the community here is nice and quiet and all of the maintenance and services provided to me, as well I love the attention I receive with the people who work in the front office.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far i love the location being close to everything, and close to work. It’s a very upkeept area and everyone is friendly. The best part is it’s not super loud

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

As a resident the grounds are kept up with. However, the towing and visitor parking area is not managed and kept up with properly. The housing units are very clean and all the staff are delightful.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Apartments are well kept on the outside and are nice when you move in. Neighbors can get loud in the mornings when leaving for work and have their music blasting. No ac, so if you arent used to humidity, its sucks.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We love living arbor Montiavo except the parking. We have a 3 bed with 3 adults that all have cars. When we signed our lease, we were gaurenteed our 2 car garage and 1 parking permit. Then, without notice (papers that are shoved in your door blow away) parking spots are reassigned by reservation for more money. It seems like you changed the terms of our agreement once we already lived here. We probably would have chosen another community that had enough parking. And by the time we learned of the new system, there were no spots left. Montiavo should have reached out to the 3 bedrooms first for the extra spot, before letting the 2 bedrooms purchase a 3rd spot. Our friend lives here in montiavo in a 2 bedroom with 2 people.. so her garage is sufficient parking. And she bought a parking spot so that when her boyfriend visits once a month, he has a spot to park.. your system allows her to keep this spot for a non-resident and our paying 3rd roommate has no where to park. A lot of people on our Air Force base have asked if they should live here and we tell them it’s a beautiful home with good maintenance but to be aware you change things that are outlined in leases once you’ve signed. Also- the parking near our garages is insane! All of our neighbors parallel park in front of their garage door which prevents us on the end from being able to back out. We’ve literally be trapped in our garage before because 4 neighbors have left cars like that overnight.. you guys need to have your towing company patrol more and look back in by the garages

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great stuff the team always put together events to get the kids and every one from the community to come together and have a good time with snacks and prizes. My family loves it.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great place to live. Really enjoy the location and people that live around here. Dog friendly so anyone with a dog this is a great place to be

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

This place is very enjoyable and quiet. I love that I can go and bbq using their grills and enjoy the pool shortly after. Looking forward to the summer.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Where we live is perfect. Honestly the best thing about the complex is the help we get from the leasing office. They are always very kind and patient which is super appreciative! My neighbors are very kind and quiet. In the section I am in its very comforting to come home to. Additionally, having the new appliances have been great! Thank you! So far I have definitely enjoyed my experience (considering this is my first place I’ve ever rented at).

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love my apartment. I feel like I got a great deal compared to other, older and less maintained apartments I was looking at. My appliances work great, my neighbors are so nice and the property is very well maintained.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very Quite place. It is very comfortable and relaxing haven’t had the chance to use the pool or the gym but hoping to do so. In all I would recommend people to Montiavo.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The stay here at mantiavo has been amazing so far. We’ve here for four months and nothing has come up that we don’t like. Highly recommend these homes

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I have loved living here and plan to renew. The maintenance and office staff are absolutely amazing. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. I love that they have gone to assigned parking spaces and are firm on it. The rent is going up a lot. Which is obviously frustrating. And really the only reason they are only getting four stars. It is sad to think, I will have to move out next year if this continues.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very clean atmosphere and quiet neighborhood. It’s a great place to live and so close to all nearby stores. Sometimes it feels like it a different place but it’s home.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great place to live friendly neighbors. I would recommend this town house living to most of my friends who enjoy living in communities as such