Montiavo Apartments

Office is is split. Some are helpful and the others rude and Unknowledgeable. Rent went up $300 and now no parking pass cause they couldn’t control parking. However, you can purchase a spot for an additional $25 a month. Totally inconvenient. BUT wait there will be 16 guests parking for the whole complex. When I have shared custody with my son’s dad who brings him by during the week and now has to park outside the complex?!?! Or I can pay more on top of my increase in rent with my military roommate who’s out defending our country. Took almost 2 months to get my new lease that went up $300 signed cause no one talks in the office. When I specifically said we had to take care of everything being signed before my roommate left. Was threaten to go month to month if it was worked out by one person and another said don’t worry about it. Definitely regretting renewing my lease right now.
It's been a uphill battle living here. Break in kicked down doors in the complex with no one addressing the matters. College kids partying all night no one seems to care in the office. The gardening company this is used doesn't seem to be gardening the ENTIRE complex, sometimes they come at 7am. I understand they have a job to do but so do I and I would like to get some rest. When I first moved in I felt a sense of safety that is gone now with roudy things happening almost every other weeekend. Seems like many of my neighbors smoke weed and if reeks in my home for my two children to smell. We are almost in a sense micro manage "you can't do this, you can't do that" although it seems the office doesn't care until someone does it for weeks straight then there is action that is taken. There has been "construction" going on to "improve" the complex yet seems to have degraded it. Living here is a good option as far as safety in my town although the rent is a bit ridiculous when factoring in the nonsense that seems to compile around here.
1 star
Overpriced rent, a constant beeping in my apartment that can't be fixed, and gunshots two doors down last weekend. It's hard to justify paying $200 more in rent than other places in town.
1 star
They did not give me a document confirming my parking and people park in my place. I can't call the towing because I don't have the document they didn't give me.
Still don’t like the one car parking in this place we should at least have two passes one at least for guest all this parking and we can’t even use it.
My carpet has a tear due to a water leak in August of 2016. I still cannot get the situation revolved. I guess they dont value their residents.
The parking for guests here is absolutely horrible. Only can get visitor passes during work hours. Probably should make someone available online
Rules change on a whim here. People walk their dogs off leash all of the time. They threaten to tow your car away if it hasn't moved after 3 days, even if it is legally parked with a parking past. The code to the pool is public knowledge, so a lot of homeless people use the showers at night to bathe.
Very nice place and is a quiet place too. I like living there. I've been there for 2 years I recommend it is always clean and the neighbors are pretty quite 👌
complex is beautiful but parking is a nightmare. Staff is prompt to address concerns even via email. I emailed about a problem at 10 pm received a reply that night and problem was addressed.