It's been a uphill battle living here. Break in kicked down doors in the complex with no one addressing the matters. College kids partying all night no one seems to care in the office. The gardening company this is used doesn't seem to be gardening the ENTIRE complex, sometimes they come at 7am. I understand they have a job to do but so do I and I would like to get some rest. When I first moved in I felt a sense of safety that is gone now with roudy things happening almost every other weeekend. Seems like many of my neighbors smoke weed and if reeks in my home for my two children to smell. We are almost in a sense micro manage "you can't do this, you can't do that" although it seems the office doesn't care until someone does it for weeks straight then there is action that is taken. There has been "construction" going on to "improve" the complex yet seems to have degraded it. Living here is a good option as far as safety in my town although the rent is a bit ridiculous when factoring in the nonsense that seems to compile around here.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Office is is split. Some are helpful and the others rude and Unknowledgeable. Rent went up $300 and now no parking pass cause they couldn’t control parking. However, you can purchase a spot for an additional $25 a month. Totally inconvenient. BUT wait there will be 16 guests parking for the whole complex. When I have shared custody with my son’s dad who brings him by during the week and now has to park outside the complex?!?! Or I can pay more on top of my increase in rent with my military roommate who’s out defending our country. Took almost 2 months to get my new lease that went up $300 signed cause no one talks in the office. When I specifically said we had to take care of everything being signed before my roommate left. Was threaten to go month to month if it was worked out by one person and another said don’t worry about it. Definitely regretting renewing my lease right now.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Overpriced rent, a constant beeping in my apartment that can't be fixed, and gunshots two doors down last weekend. It's hard to justify paying $200 more in rent than other places in town.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Still don’t like the one car parking in this place we should at least have two passes one at least for guest all this parking and we can’t even use it.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

My carpet has a tear due to a water leak in August of 2016. I still cannot get the situation revolved. I guess they dont value their residents.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Rules change on a whim here. People walk their dogs off leash all of the time. They threaten to tow your car away if it hasn't moved after 3 days, even if it is legally parked with a parking past. The code to the pool is public knowledge, so a lot of homeless people use the showers at night to bathe.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

complex is beautiful but parking is a nightmare. Staff is prompt to address concerns even via email. I emailed about a problem at 10 pm received a reply that night and problem was addressed.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I have been robbed and attacked by a clown. There is also less than enough parking which causes me to walk very far at night. I do not feel safe here

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very nice place and is a quiet place too. I like living there. I've been there for 2 years I recommend it is always clean and the neighbors are pretty quite 👌

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

This whole car pass thing sucks I need to leave my car alone where I can’t see it for a long time it could get broken into and I wouldnt kno

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I recently moved into Montiavo apartments. I was told that renovations had taken place 2 weeks before we moved in. This was very evident because there was poor paint jobs, paint had gotten on bathroom tile, light fixtures, etc. We have requested maintenance work and management has responded in a timely manner. However, maintenance have had to redo some requests that were not fixed the first time. Overall, I do enjoy living her but they need more than 2 maintenance workers.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I think some things need to be worked on as far as the girls in office wonderful the paki g is really bad for the amount of rent I pay should be able to park I front of my place

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We moved in recently and have settled in well. The neighbours are kind of loud, Things like doors closing or the headboard of their bed banging against the wall can keep us up at night. Hopefully it doesn’t become an issue

The grounds are always up kept and looks nice. Haven't had a problem so far with maintenance. They come in a timely manner to fix things. Coming from a hot dry place, I'm not used to the humidity at night, so we leave out window open and I'm not a fan of it. People and cars are loud throughout the night and in the early morning. Wish there was ac...

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Repairs seem to be hard to get done in a timely manner . However, I like that there are improvements are being made in the community space in the middle and I like the garden idea...

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. Most communication was done via email. My only major complaint is parking. There just isn't enough spaces for current residents and people park in front their garages making it difficult to get in and out.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

First off I want to say that the staff here is amazing, Daisy, Karen and The maintenance super nice people. I do Wish there were security mostly at night. Also It is awesome that there are so many Doggy poo stations just wish people with big dogs would pick up after their dogs. But Other then that it’s great

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Looking forward to seeing the completion of the landscape remodel. Can't wait to introduce my dogs to the new pet area. When is the expected completion date?

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Overall the town homes are beautiful, location is the best.. you have everything close. I don’t give you a five stars just because there’s a big problem with the parking and I see it kind of annoying having to go and ask for a permit every time that a friend or family wants to sleep over, and last.. I really don’t like it when a community starts looking crowded.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Interior of home is lower quality, no AC during hot months. Our unit came with a busted fridge. Large community of immigrant workers. Otherwise a decent quiet place to live.

We love living arbor Montiavo except the parking. We have a 3 bed with 3 adults that all have cars. When we signed our lease, we were gaurenteed our 2 car garage and 1 parking permit. Then, without notice (papers that are shoved in your door blow away) parking spots are reassigned by reservation for more money. It seems like you changed the terms of our agreement once we already lived here. We probably would have chosen another community that had enough parking. And by the time we learned of the new system, there were no spots left. Montiavo should have reached out to the 3 bedrooms first for the extra spot, before letting the 2 bedrooms purchase a 3rd spot. Our friend lives here in montiavo in a 2 bedroom with 2 people.. so her garage is sufficient parking. And she bought a parking spot so that when her boyfriend visits once a month, he has a spot to park.. your system allows her to keep this spot for a non-resident and our paying 3rd roommate has no where to park. A lot of people on our Air Force base have asked if they should live here and we tell them it’s a beautiful home with good maintenance but to be aware you change things that are outlined in leases once you’ve signed. Also- the parking near our garages is insane! All of our neighbors parallel park in front of their garage door which prevents us on the end from being able to back out. We’ve literally be trapped in our garage before because 4 neighbors have left cars like that overnight.. you guys need to have your towing company patrol more and look back in by the garages

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The apartments themselves are really nice, but there are a lot of noisy neighbors and people who like to argue in front of our garage at like 5 am.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Living at montiavo is great despite the younger crowd partying and the loud music though out the night. Makes it hard to sleep when you got to be up at 2 am for work

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I'm going to give montiavo 3 stars for now the reason being that parking around here is terrible. The staff are great some of the neighbors are great aslo. So I'm excited for the parking resolution and will see how it turns out and possible up the stars.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Everything is good love all the thing this place has to offer the only thing I'm not liking is the the whole parking situation the whole pass thing is point less