Lke livin here, its a great locale for me. Bn here 7+ yrs & my carpet hsnt bn cleaned/chngd. Walls not paintd n 7+ yrs. Bdrm ceiling nds wk.

I have been living here 3 years and I love it I feel save office people are great really helpful we just upgraded to a bigger apartment we love it here

Un gran comunidad. Muy buen lugar para vivir muy tranquilo Con un buen grupo de trabajo excelente y sus empleados eficientes cuando se necesita q reparen algo q se arruine gracias

It has been great at Montoro. The community is always clean and well lit. We never have any complaints or concerns on our apartment or surroundings. Haven’t had any complaints since move in.

Helpful staff. When I something do at my apartment it get taken care of. Always have answers to my for my questions. Keep the property clean.

Quiet most of time. Nice maintenance staff, usually get requests answered quickly. Clean grounds. Parking for tenants could be a little better but over all a nice place.

I just moved in about two months ago and it’s a good apartment complex very quiet and nice super clean very organized very friendly people In the office

Reply from Montoro

Great experience anytime something has gone wrong their always on top for fixing it! Very welcoming t the office and it been a great living experience

Just new to the area but they are GREAT. Perfect size apartment, easy access. They are prompt. Awesome gated community, also the staff is great

I’ve been living here since july, and i love it. My building is really quiet and the people I have came in contact with have been friendly and welcoming.

Nice apartment with good features. Smart features are very convenient. Located near many Irving mall and many shopping centres and lot of food options nearby.

Community is nice and Management is really nice as well I believe apts are over priced for quality but maintenance does try to fix the problems...

It is a great apartment with smart features. Maintenance is also quick. We got many of the maintenance issues resolved on the first day itself. Office staffs are friendly and very helpful.

Monotoro apartments is a friendly environment. All three pools are nice and clean and a relaxing place. Lovely dog park and trail for walks.

Nice looking apartments. Have occasionally experience unknown charges to my rent, when rent was paid fully on time. Things break down around the apartments far too often, especially the air conditioner and toilet.

very nice place to live very quite and great area to stay in to dfw airport and toll ..off the 183 exit and easy to get too. its my second year here.

We moved to Montoro from Florida back in March this year and it’s been great ever since. If there’s an issue with your place, they’ll have someone at your door within minutes of reporting it that same day or early next day. It goes without saying they have a very friendly staff. Good place to live at.

The leasing signing was so simple and fast!!! The apt is cozy looking forward to this new year in my new place! Although there was one problem I'm sure it will be handle fast!

I have lived here for a year and a half. It is clean, quiet and the office and maintenance staff are friendly. The pools stay clean for summer. There is security at night. We feel very safe here.

Loving my apt so far I have no complaints. The apt was clean and comfortable. The staff was every nice and helpful. I would recommend this complex

Love it here! The management are very nice all the time. Very convienut to stores public transportation is great. Everyone's very nice yes great neighborhood

The office staff are nice. The apartment community is quiet, everyone gets along well. I really love the atmosphere. Anytime I submit a request to the office, I receive a quick response!

Montoro apartments are one of the best places where I've lived is a very quiet, safe and beautiful community the Manager are excellent people and maintenance personnel are very efficient I am very happy to live in this place

Montoro has been a nice place to call home. Maintenance is usually quick to respond to calls and the office staff is professional. Great location as well.

These acre by far the best apartments I have ever lived in. The team does a wonderful job in always making sure all of the residents feel at home.