I like it we are in a gated community. It's nice and quiet. haven't had any problems out of the neighbors. it's close to Walmart. Is close to restaurants and it's quiet

Montoro Apartment complex is in a nice quiet area and has friendly neighbors. I’ve been living here for the past 2 and a half years and I like it.

Reply from Montoro

Good communication with the staff clean/safe environment. Not much variety with cable and internet providers but overall pretty good. I would definitely refer to my friends and family.

Reply from Montoro

The ladies in the office always go above and beyond to help me when i go visit them. The community is clean and a safe environment, I have loved being here the last year.

Reply from Montoro

It’s been great so far 7 months in! When I first moved in there was a few things that had to be done but they fixed the problems and now all is well

Reply from Montoro

I love living at Montoro, its very quiet and the neighbors stay to themselves. They keep the community clean and well maintained. Also the gate is what helps me feel safe!

Reply from Montoro

Montoro is a nice apartment community, I like it here. Location is good, close to different stores and restaurants. The only noise I hear is from children playing, which I think is nice. The neighbors are pretty quiet.

Excellent experience living here. All the staff are friendly. I just renewed my lease. I’ve only had one problem, which was a faulty microwave. It was replace quickly.

It's a great apartment that sometimes has it's problems, but overall a decent place to live! The heat brings out the bugs, even if you keep everything clean and tidy, but if you have an issue they are quick to fix it.

My experience here at Montoro has been a wonderfully experience the past 4 years and I look forward for a few more years here in this wonderful apartments

Good experience. No problem with neighboards. Very quiet place.the police always coming to control any problem at the place. So far I did not have problem in the aoartment

The management are very nice all the time kind and friendly so nice with helping me. I love living here at momtoro apts. When I need something fixed or need something done they are quick to get it done.

He tenido un pequeño problema y hable para q me reparan el leak Su respuesta fue súper rápida y no tardaron en investigar y poner mano para harreglar lo muchas gracias

It's a great place very quite not nosie easy access to 183/161 haven't had any major issues with my apartment that they weren't able to fix in a short amount of time.

Myra brings a great experience as a property manager. The maintenance staff is very efficient and I always see them working on the property keeping it clean! Thanks!

We’ve had a great experience at MontoroApartment. It’s quiet just what we were looking for since we both work a lot. The Maintenance at the apartments Is great.

the quality could be better and the neighbors upstairs are very noisy. other than that I think the rent is quite in price, and the office people are very nice.

Good place to live and a good community. All necessary amenities are nearby ( not to mention walmart is just a small walk away). Urgent maintenance are taken care swiftly.

Good years could use better parking Especially the same vehicles and motorcycles that camp in the same parking spots for weeks on end and never move

Lke livin here, its a great locale for me. Bn here 7+ yrs & my carpet hsnt bn cleaned/chngd. Walls not paintd n 7+ yrs. Bdrm ceiling nds wk.

I have been living here 3 years and I love it I feel save office people are great really helpful we just upgraded to a bigger apartment we love it here

Un gran comunidad. Muy buen lugar para vivir muy tranquilo Con un buen grupo de trabajo excelente y sus empleados eficientes cuando se necesita q reparen algo q se arruine gracias

It has been great at Montoro. The community is always clean and well lit. We never have any complaints or concerns on our apartment or surroundings. Haven’t had any complaints since move in.

Helpful staff. When I something do at my apartment it get taken care of. Always have answers to my for my questions. Keep the property clean.

Quiet most of time. Nice maintenance staff, usually get requests answered quickly. Clean grounds. Parking for tenants could be a little better but over all a nice place.