Mosaic Apartments

4.1

4.1

Jessica
Jackie and Ally are the best . They always help me with any problem I’m having in my apartment and answer any question I have. I’m so happy to know they care.

Dylan
Everything is perfect except initial move in work order seems lost and my responsibly to ensure it gets completed. I'll pay rent on time and be the best resident I can. I would hope being a brand new part of this community you'd ensure that the things missed before I arrived got completed.

Karine
Location is great, and I just enjoy living here. The new Manager is very nice and accommodating. I also got friendly with the maintenance guys, so all is good. They do take care of me.

Alexander
about 2 months ago
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They have helped my family and I grow into a better lifestyle! We have accomplished a lot since living at mosaic. Thank you all!

Nathan
2 months ago
Location is nice but maintenance is incredibly slow and non-reserved parking is a nightmare. Have had issues with bugs, water heater, stove, and washing machine breaking. Each one took months to fix or were not fixed at all. Was willing to deal with it for the decent price but after this rent increase it is no longer excusable.

Daniel
2 months ago
I hate the fact you charge for the bs valet garbage service without being able to opt out.i can take my own garbage out.im an able bodied adult..GET RID OF IT.

Ronald
3 months ago
This is the beginning of our 8th year here at Mosaic. I think that says it all. The only thing that has slacked off is the maintenance. It's not like it used to be.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Living at mosaic has been disappointing at best. I so regret moving here but sadly it’s the cheapest place in north Scottsdale (made very apparent). The constant roaches are the cherry on top. Especially since rent jumped so much to live here. Whenever I hear of someone looking for somewhere to live, the best feedback I can give them is to stay far away from Mosaic.

Cody
4 months ago
We’ve been here for a year and by far my favorite apartment complex so far. The office staff are wonderful and always helpful as well and patient maintenance can use a little work, but overall good staff. Love the area and the people are welcoming. Would definitely recommend anyone to come try out the mosaic life

Kawattie
4 months ago
Everything has been pleasant so far . Amenities in home are outstanding shower head is perfect , water stays hot , appliances in kitchen are wonderful and comes with a microwave ! , windows are black screen covered from outside that’s amazing ! Washer and dryer in unit , ceiling fans amazing closet space . Only hang up is the security front doors and window security is a bit skeptical doors should be coded for privacy and due to location . Also , too many people have the keys to the tenants door access is too freely given should be better security , and parking spots that are paid for should be closer to accommodate mothers with kids and disabled . Having pool and gym 24hr access is great and the delivery license room is a fabulous creation , Trash valet is amazing ! Totally upgraded community for 2022 ! Love it !