Mosaic Apartments

4.1

4.1

Bruce
about 4 hours ago
I enjoy living at the Mosaic Apartments in Scottsdale.my only complaint is that the Mosaic website will not allow me to put in Maintenance Request any more. It will take my money monthly, no problem. I have commented on this a few time when I've had to call them on a maintenance request, but nothung changes,

Jamie
Nice quiet community, nice stuff, happy to be near great stores & restaurants. I LOVE hearing the fans cheer from Friday Nighy Football. Just renewed for our 2nd year.

Tami
I feel the rent is too high for a complex that is over 30 years old. If they would make some upgrades it may be more livable .I do not know if I will be renewing once my lease is up.

Zoe
Experience has been wonderful since moving here. The neighbors are friendly and keep to their own business and I feel safe knowing that I live in a gated complex. Only issue I have is with the parking, as uncovered spots will fill up easily.

Amanda
I love the community around us. Neighbors and others at the complex are really nice, and kind. Everything is always very clean and gives it a nice home-y feeling.

Marisa
So far no issue other than maintenance that takes over a month to stop by and complete the things that needs to be done unless we claim it as emergency other than that the office staff had been great!

Jessica
about 2 months ago
Jackie has done so much amazing changes in the complex. She truly cares about the people living her at Mosaic! She listens and cares. I’m glad there is finally a complex manager that goes above and beyond!

Stuart
2 months ago
Some things advertised aren’t actually available (heated pool and recycling). Generally quiet except for upstairs neighbor stomping around all the time.

Kimberly
2 months ago
So far so good. I haven't encountered any negative situations that would make me leave. The community is pretty quiet and the grounds looks pretty decent.

Lindsay
2 months ago
This apartment complex is in a great location in Scottsdale. However, the upgrades and maintenance are not equal to a level of quality that justifies the cost of the units. I would suggest reducing rent or increasing quality. Once the market turns around I feel you will lose renters, have trouble leasing the property.