Mosaic Apartments

4.2

4.2

Colton
1 day ago
Last night I had the strangest dream I sailed away to China In a little row boat to find ya And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned Didn't want no one to hold you What does that mean? And you said Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no I got to keep on moving.
Lindsey
Great area to live. It is pretty quiet and near a lot of great places. Close to the 101 and the 51. There are amenities for pet owners and a nice pool.
Sidney
Absolutely love living here, the only issue we ever have is with our packages. The package lockers are often full, so they are left out in the locker room and are usually stolen.
Mallory
There have been any issues that cannot be resolved and we just have to live in it. Every ‘remodel’ is janky. Nails coming through our carpet on ‘freshly remodeled’ unit.
Kimberly
Used to be 3.5 stars. It has since declined since I moved in. Sad days. Poor communication and not good follow through from staff, however we did just get new management so maybe it will improve? Our pool is supposed to be open today after several months. I don't fully believe it, but on my way to check it out
Mizraim
No complex is perfect. And though it’s pleasant living here is still has its challenges just like any other complex. I do like living here and the girls at the office are amazing!
Christopher
The community and the area surrounding it are very relaxed. The location allows for plenty of amazing food options. Being close to a school however you will see a lot of traffic during certain times.
Ronald
This is year 7 for us here. We enjoy our neighbors, the neighborhood and the office staff. It is quiet, very clean and well maintained. It's nice to have the fun areas to take our dog for long walks along the creek.
Alana
1 star
Apartment was not move in ready. Pool has been closed for a month + and there is no park here to take the kids. Gym is always left dirty. (Sometimes I help clean it) I wish I could write a better review but unfortunately this has been my experience!
Lorna
I love the community. So peaceful and nice area to live in. I love the fact that Arizona as a whole is such a beautiful state, I’m thinking about settling here for good.