Mosaic Apartments

4.2

4.2

I have really enjoyed living at Mosaic. The maintenance team is very quick to respond to maintenance requests and the staff at the leasing office are always kind and quick to help.
Lately here in the complex there is lack of communication from our leasing office. Usually there are emails sent out giving us heads up to let us residents know if certain maintenance will take place around us the week ahead or the day before. I almost had a scare seeing some man I've never seen before come on my patio and change the lighbulb. If the leasing office can improve their communication that will be a plus.
Very comfortable here, love knowing the office staff and maintenance take care of things. Also, keeping us safe when things come up. I will recommend this community
Wonderful property located in beautiful Scottsdale. Friendly residents and grounds are well cared for. (Dog friendly too). Management is top notch.
I was made aware, not by management that Mosaic is under New Management. I have an unsettling feeling when old or new management FAIL to communicate effectively with the residents who pay their salaries. I have the steel pole flag pole still laying across the grass in front of my apartment. I've witnessed 2 persons almost falling due to the lack of lighting in the evening. I suppose if they aren't worried then why am I, hummmm?
I have been living here for about 5 years, this area is great and very quiet! it’s Amazing……………..Great! Best place to live in Scottsdale! Highly recommend!
Maintenance has changed since Greystar bought out Alliance. So sorry to see Marylene retire, but happy for her. No interaction with the new Manager yet.
The community is nice and quiet. Maintenance has been an issue since I have moved in. Many requests and sometimes it takes awhile for them to complete the job.
Great location! Close to lots of shops and the rent is not too high. The amenities are nice and the front desk people are not top of getting back with questions or concerns.
Great location there are many stores and convenient shopping nearby. The area is quiet and peaceful. Also there are many different kinds of amenities available.