Mosaic Apartments

4.2

4.2

Gayle
The gate on Gold Dust Ave is always open. People continue to park in the handicapped spaces by the office. People do not pick up after their dogs not only in the park, but all over the complex.
Colton
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
Verified Resident
Great location. Close to 51 and 101. Lots of great places to eat near by. Very quiet neighborhood. Lots of amenities. Beautiful landscaping
Lyndsey
Mosaic is in a perfect location in Scottsdale. Very nice neighbors and amenities. There could be some improvement to pool area (lounge chairs and cleaning) units are decent but could be upgraded.
Shay
Amazing attitude and relations, clean complex and maintain well, missing parkings, nice dog park, kind people, easy trash services, no carpets
Ankit
Need a better staff and management, the street light an door lights are on 24 hours, after making the management and maintenance aware of it no action is taken.
Paul
Enjoy the people living here and meeting at the dog park. The property is not well maintained... Two gates are always left open at night. Even though the is a so called gatted complex
Marissa
I love living here I loved here a year and a half ago from Irvine ca for 18plus years. In comparison to there it's a very nice quiet upkept community that feels just like home. I love everything about the property from the gated community to awesome amenities they supply u with being a resident. I would definitely give mosiac a 10 start if available. Your needs will always be met living here at this property.
Kimberly
It's not a bad place to live, considering the price of places in the area. However they did hike my rent 13% upon lease renewal, and things often go a while without being repaired. Staff is considerate to your face but definitely not passionate about making sure you have the best living space. I'll likely be moving on after my lease ends, but things could be worse
Veronica
I have notice a change in the 1 1/2 years I have been here. The people or neighbors are ok. It has taken much too long to get maintenance to come and do things. I didn’t get a response or call back with the after hours emergency. Please be better.