Mosaic at Mueller

4.3

4.3

I love living across from the park. I love the trees in the courtyard. I love the jogging paths. It’s been the perfect place to have to quarantine.
While I think the quality of the management team has gone up and down, I think what has contributed to my positive experience here so far is how much of a community the Mosaic residents have built together!
Could fix the fire alarms & hire more people for the maintenance crew. Fire alarms are really sensitive which is ok in some ways but they go off so often (for everything but an actual fire). Now when I hear the alarm I don’t run to safety anymore. I assume there’s a malfunction w/ the alarms in the building. For maintenance-we found mold in our ice maker when we first moved in, definitely not the cause of us. Told maintenance & they asked us if we could just clean it up ourselves. During construction, parking spots are taken up & they don’t provide us w/ any other space to park. Only the reserved parking were open for those who pay extra fees per month-even then they still had a tow truck come & grab cars out of the only spaces available. Couldn’t even park on the side street for 1 night of heavy construction w/o getting towed. I would’ve at least thought they would give those empty reserved spaces for a couple nights just to help compensate for the lack of parking. Unfortunately not.
It hasn’t been pretty during the horrific energy outage. I learned that half my building had water while My part meant did not for four days. Residents were not made aware of that.
I’m sad to say there has been a precipitous decline in staff service in recent weeks. Let me give you an example: I am mobility impaired, and with the pandemic I’ve been staying in. From time to time friends visit for lunch and we meet at the pool. On one such occasion I asked if the restroom could be unlocked for the hour my friend and I were there. I was told no. No explanation, no apology. Mary Helen, who is invariably polite and accommodating, was not working that day. I can’t remember the name of her snippy colleague, but she was the same person a couple of other neighbors have complained about. I think I deserve better than this. I truly love my little apartment, and I hope my experience doesn’t represent a trend toward managerial indifference to tenants. On another occasion a neighbor suggested that we be notified when the alarm goes haywire; that hadn’t happened when the alarm recently sounded for more than an hour. Could we just clone Mary Helen?
So far so good! Michaela is excellent as a leasing manager and had all necessary documents/items ready to go upon signing. She has excellent communication skills as well. My only issue is the new apartment was not cleaned, lots of dust and animal hair on ceiling fans as well as smoke alarms. Still A+++
Its a vibe! Neighbors are great. We enjoy walking around the neighborhood. The kids love it, the dog loves it. Spacious apartment. My friends are so jelly. Did I mention 2 Starbucks walking distance.
We love the location! The staff is great, Mary Helen is wonderful, very attentive and kind. The amenities are vey nice. Mueller is a great neighborhood with parks and areas to walk our dogs.
Neighbor above me is absolutely obnoxious. Slamming washer/dryer doors, dragging and scraping furniture across the floor in the middle of the night(1am), waking me up at 6am sharp every morning stomping around loudly and slamming things, unacceptable behavior for a neighbor and I am very disappointed in this apartment. There is absolutely no excuse for somebody to be slamming their fridge door and dragging chairs across the floor at 2 in the morning. This individual is stomping so loudly that he causes not only my ceiling to shake, but I feel it on the floor I am standing on as well, this is absolutely unacceptable. As a student I am unable to rest or to focus due to this one specific neighbor. This is an absolute pain.
Location is perfect, amenities are good (outside of COVID) but management has been awful and we have a lot of security/crime issues. Definitely won't be renewing.