The house has been great and overall Mosaic is quick to answer emails and maintenance requests when needed. Our laundry machine and water heater have both had issues but both issues were resolved in a fair amount of time.

I love the house that I live in, and our neighborhood has been perfectly nice. This house is a little older, so we’ve had some issues with appliances breaking, structural issues, etc. but overall I have had a positive experience.

My upstairs neighbors are really loud and obnoxious, and Mosaic has been really slow with work orders. Also, tours come to the house unannounced sometimes, which isn't great. Other than that, great home, good location (close to campus), unsafe, but what place in this area is safe? Benito the taco man is wonderful! The best part about living here.

The people in our neighborhood are friendly. Having the elementary school nearby helps with the security on the block as well. We hear about occasional robberies within our block. We had a bike stolen from our property when the gate was broken.

Except for one incident of power failure for a day, the experience has been happy. Nobody is perfect I believe every effort is made to make stay great.

Great building and location. Amenities are all very nice. Great living experience.the management is very responsive and accommodating and want to make sure our living experience is a positive one.

although it was a rough start, Mosaic has really stepped it up and made the living experience awesome. Many thanks to Troy and Courtney (and the maintenance team) for changing our experience from negative to positive. Although the house is old, it is very spacious and Troy and Courtney are very receptive to any thing that needs to be done around the house. The location is phenomenal and right behind the village.

I have had a very positive experience with Courtney Jurasko. She was very professional and responded to me in a timely manner with my concerns about the property.

Management isn't great and the neighbors are frequently loud and hard to live next to. We still haven't had maintenance come in all semester

Property has its issues, but management has been very helpful and flexible in problem solving. Property is spacious and reasonably priced for what is received.

Nice area, but too many loud neighbors at night. Weird chanting. Also, if people can make sure their cats don’t hog the sidewalks that would be great.

Live with Mosaic is great. Before I decide the move out from my previous apartment, I look around for a lot of housing managments. And Mosaic is the nicest who will take me to go around the apt and willing to help me with some moving in issues.

Pretty good. Very ascthetic living setup. Loundery machine would have been better. Bathroom facilities like paper towel hanger etc work ld have been nice to have.

My experience has been great with Mosaic. Whenever I have an issue, there is a handyman on site ready to fix any problem within a few days of my request.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

It’s been very pleasant. Mosaic staff is generally very responsive to our emails and needs. They are also very kind and offer candy during visits, which I appreciate

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic student communities is a great management company. They take care of resident's issues very fast, and it's easy to contact them. Highly recommended

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Community has been very inclusive so far. The area has been safe and Mosaic is quick to respond to issues whether it its a broken garbage disposal or general questions

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

We have become extremely close with our neighbors who live in the two units behind us. We all hangout often and enjoy each there company. We share a bunny with them

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I love living in the Eco-Op. It is an amazing community of environmentally friendly students in a nice neighborhood. I always feel safe and secure.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

A very enjoyable experience. Staff could be more helpful and clear about rental payments but overall a wonderful and fun living experience for me and my friends.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I wish that screening people (in the sense of trying to see who would potentially live well together) would go along with the house selection experience. I live in a complex of multiple units and some of the people who live in the other units are a bit obnoxious and inconsiderate about noise levels. Other than that, I was lucky enough to end up with chill, friendly, and responsive housemates.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic was extremely helpful for finding housing for my last year at USC. They had an excellent selection of options for me and my group, and the house we decided on is excellent! They were very helpful and have always responded to my emails quickly with exactly the information I needed. I'm looking forward to working with them in the next year and would recommend them to any other USC student.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I don't live in an apartment, but the roommates at my house are great, and Mosaic has done a good job of keeping on top of most requests and staying out of the way otherwise, which is what a good landlord does.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, the resident experience has been very pleasant. Our neighbors are friendly and Mosaic has been responsive. There has been some issues with trash disposal and some issues when we moved in with the AC and laundry functioning, but they have been resolved thankfully.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far this year, living in a Mosaic property has been much better than living in a dorm. The distance from campus is very manageable, and the kitchen, garage, and in general extra space is a great improvement over a single shared room.