as far as usc housing companies go mosaic rocks - service requests are always answered promptly and our landlord actually rocks. not a huge fan of simple bills but it certainly simplifies the process.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Staffs from Mosaic usually response quickly to emails or request. They are reasonable and won't give you a hard time. 1333 W 35th St. is a nice location. Close to Normandie, which you can easily take a bus directly to K-Town.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I've been using this Community Rewards program through my leasing company and it has been quite the narvelous experience. I've personally loved everything about it. Y'all are doing GREAT !!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Amazing! I like living at our house on W. 37th Place. There are definitely a few things that could be improved, specifically the laundry. I don't like the laundry system.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I think you guys are doing pretty good! Sometimes you guys take a little long to respond to inquiries and it's not always followed through in the best way it can be, but otherwise I like living here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Doing well for the most part. A few things have been slow on fixing, but overall satisfied. I would recommend to a friend looking for a spot to live next year

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Most of the time things are taken care of in a prompt manor. Other tenants are respectful of each other and share common spaces. Gate is not always locked though so had some lawn chairs stolen.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I am subleasing for another resident and mosaic has been absolutely amazing throughout the process. Anytime we need a maintinence fix, it is almost solved within hours.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Awesome Job! Love the community and the games. Mosaic has given the best experience so far. better then other USC rental property managers Low it!!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Y'all are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up! Awesome domicile that meets all my basic needs. Safe neighborhoods friendly environment and close to campus.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Overall the community is great. The maintenance staff responds whenever we have an issue at home. The housing team is very clear when they are coming for inspections, and to walk through the house.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My experience with Mosaic has been very positive, they are always quick to deal with a query. It would be great if they set up electronic payments in order to pay rent

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like that Mosaic is trying to hold events to bring together the students that are living in Mosaic properties. I would like to know more about the people that work at Mosaic so that in the future if any concerns arise I know who to contact.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Choosing Mosaic Student Communities has been a great decision. I have been able to enjoy living in my home for the last 8 months and they have been very memorable.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have enjoyed my stay here. Jorge is the absolute best maintenance guy I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He always is there for us and fixes everything within 24 hours. He is the best!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like how quickly service requests are responded to, however with that being said we typically have a lot of problems with our house. It might be better if when a problem is fixed something else doesn't go wrong

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

This is my first time making use of Mosaic Student Housing for the year, and I am largely satisfied with the experience, especially their fast response to service requests.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has gotten much better at its responsiveness since I first started living in mosaic housing. I now find that if I have an issue or question someone will respond to me within 12-24 hours, which is very comforting

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great at making repairs in a timely manner and answering our questions! I've been living in a mosaic house for almost a year now and we have chosen to move into another mosaic property next year.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I love my apartment but the hallway is always dirty. It used to get cleaned but not anymore, I wonder why. My neighbors are great but the walls are paper thin and I can even hear their conversations sometimes. It would be nice if you could change that in other construction projects you might have.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have had a great time living here, whenever there is any sort of issue in our apartment, maintenance is extremely quick to fix the issue, and it's a great community overall

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our management recently changed to Mosaic. I have been happy with the quick response to any maintenance requests until now and am looking forward to similar service in the future as well.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic does a good job of making sure we are aware of things happening through the company, especially rent, etc. However, SimpleBills hasn't been a great experience, as they often get the charges wrong or charge the entire complex's bills to our account that we have to keep correcting every month.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great housing community with well maintained housing options. Convenient payment options. One improvement that could be made is to revamp the whole utilities section.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

the staff is really nice and if there is a repair request, it is usaually dealt with in a few days. there would always be emails before each visit