Mosaic Student Communities

Lorem ipsum, or lipsum as it is sometimes known, is dummy text used in laying out print, graphic or web designs. The passage is attributed to an unknown typesetter in the 15th century who is thought to have scrambled parts of Cicero's De Finibus Bonorum et Malorum for use.
I really enjoy the liveliness of my neighborhood. Always down for a good time. It is also close to campus, so I usually bike or walk to classes. My favorite memory with Mosaic was the in n out truck!
I've lived with Mosaic for the past 3 years and I have had an up and down experience with the property management and leasing, however, I have chosen to stay because issues mainly get resolved on time. Although additional costs are sometimes a problem when housemates cause problems in common spaces, Mosaic has tried to be as helpful as they can in fixing them. I am unsure about how my security deposit situation will turn out, but hopefully I get most of it back. If you do choose to live with Mosaic, be vocal about your problems and make sure you are thorough in understanding your lease.
I love living at the Environmental Co-op! It’s a beautiful community and we are lucky enough to have planting boxes to grow our own food. The bonfire pit is also a huge plus.
house could use some renovations but I enjoy the neighborhood and maintenance comes quick, we have a bad sewer smell that never got figured out which was a bummer
Living in Mosaic Housing has given me the opportunity to form bonds with amazing people living with me. It has great amenities. If it very spacious and newly renovated. They are quick to respond to any problems. Maintenance is great. They make sure that we are living in a safe environment. And I hope they continue to support the USC community through this very difficult time. I look forward to living there again next year with all my best friends.
Appliances and fixtures are poorly built. Always having issues with the drain and unreasonable parking enforcement. Not greatly accommodating to residents. I’m interested to see how you handle corona virus
I'm not sure why I still have access to this portal but I have points banked - which is a good deal, I guess! Hopefully I can cash them out.
Living with Mosaic is great. They are one of the best housing companies in the USC area. Quick to make maintenance request fixes and they always handle issues an appropriate manner.
The apartment is great but there are some breakdowns occasionally. Our garbage disposal has broken multiple times and we have had issues with the A/C unit. The service from Mosaic is also inconsistent.