I feel like I always say the same thing, but the place I live is far and above anywhere else local to the area for price to amenities ratio.

The community here is good - everyone is nice and welcoming. However, it seems like management turns a blind eye to what every day living is like. We have had trash/mattresses sit in our parking lot for months.

Will work with you if you keep on top of them. Definitely has some of the best houses in the area. There seems to be a lacking of full time staff that are consistent in the area but work orders still remain maintained.

Mosaic is helpful with resolving issues and working with residents. While maintenance is fast, the property I live in is so old, so there are always problems with it.

The house is nice. I never have issues with neighbors. When something is broken it gets fixed immediately after a maintenance request is submitted.

My stay at Mosaic properties has been very pleasant. The staff is very responsive and quick to handle any issues that may come up. I'm leaving as a happy tenant.

The house as a whole was great, 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms fit our group perfectly. The only thing not so great about the house was the size of the kitchen cooking services, as they were smaller than one would expect for an 8 bedroom house, seeming like they came out of a studio apartment in New York City. Mosaic was attentive, but for some issues, it took more than one call for them to take the problem seriously and get the ball moving on a potential fix. All in all, would recommend renting with Mosaic

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Nothing has changed since I last filled out this form, but the location that I live in continues to be ideal along nearly every vector - unique in its qualities.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Good place, they respond to work orders pretty quickly and ultimately are quite reasonable for student housing. I was able to work out a deal with them to park my motorcycle in the back lot for cheap

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have been a part of Mosaic student community for about a year. It has been a very comfortable living experience for me. The management is very helpful and responsive.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have been living with Mosaic for almost 4 years. I love the house, the maintenance, the service and the staff there! Every time when I locked myself our or need help with the maintenance, they are always there.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is very on top of their leasing and does a great job making sure everything is kept up to a working standard. While the hours of operation are minimal, they are very punctual with repairs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Living in Mosaic is great, to say the least! They are quick to respond to work orders and communication is beautifully wired, i.e. they email us prior to entering our home.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Pretty swell! I do not like the mandatory lights lining my house though. I live in a brand new building, so the amenities are very new and updated.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has been a good company to rent from. They've answered our needs except for a few property issues that are out of their control. They are responsive to our needs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Living with Mosaic student housing has been a wonderful experience. Matriculating into Mosaic housing was painless and smooth; with that, payments are easy to handle through their online portal.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The place where I live continues to be enjoyable and a really solid choice. It's not like any other properties managed by Mosaic so it's not really a "type" though

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I was in a rush to find a place to live and Mosaic was able to quickly and efficiently sped up my move-in process and was always extremely responsive.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic demonstrated excellent customer support after they contacted me personally after an issue i had regarding a towed car. They seem to care about their residents

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Very Quiet. Good Size apartment. Does need some updating as far as wood floors, appliances would be nice. But staff is helpful when needed. And price for the area is descent.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My apartment community is very helpful and always available. Whatever minor issues we have in the apartment are always taken care of immediately.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

It is definitely a great place to live. I have never felt unsafe living here nor have I ran into any very large issues during my time here. I am looking forward to another successful year to come.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great space. Comfortable and worthwhile. Having the opportunity to share a space with friends and future colleagues makes the experience awesome. Best part of the day is coming to a great space.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have lived with Mosaic for more than three years. I love the community and service. The communication between me and Mosaic is always satisfactory.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have had a great experience with our living situation, we like our neighbors and everyone has been very respectful. Mosaic has been very responsive when we have had issues which we appreciate.