Overall, I have had a positive experience living with Mosaic. I live in a reasonably priced home with many amenities, and it is conveniently located near campus. My only complaint is that sometimes we are not properly communicated with before people enter our home, usually to do maintenance. If we could improve communication with Mosaic, I would feel more comfortable.

I love MOSAIC student communities. They offer a great living situation for my friends and I. They are always willing to help and offer the best rent prices in the area.

Mosaic does a good job to responding to service requests timely and offering fun rewards. The biggest problem we’ve had with mosaic was the water bill and inaccurate division among the residents.

Overall, my experience has been positive. The neighborhood is quiet and not far from campus. The house comes all the appliances we need, including a TV. Maintenance requests are usually completely in a timely manner, although the house could use some more intense repairs.

The community is pretty good, the random unannounced tours have stopped for the most part. My neighbors are still insufferable but that's not Mosaic's fault. Our next door drug dealer's ex-girlfriend has also stopped coming around to scream at him in the middle of the day, which is nice. Mosaic replaced our washer and dryer because it had been broken for months. Thanks

The new manager of our house is pretty nice. She helped us for some problems. however, these days, the thing bothering me is house tour, which is too frequent.

It has been a great living experience during my college journey. I feel like I am home away from home. The environment is the best and the community is such welcoming.

Service requests are very quickly answered so I'm happy about that. Mosaic does a good job of professionally keeping their tenants up to date. No complaints.

Occasionally our neighbors will throw parties but otherwise I love my apartment community! The family living above me is so nice and warm and welcoming.

Although the management has swapped at this point in the year, before it did things were pretty good - I never had issues with the management.

Maintenance is amazing, and fulfills most of our requests within 24hours. We had some construction on our house, resulting in some noise, but Courtney was happy to work with us to resolve our issues and got us a credit toward our rent. All in all, a great experience!

For the most part,I have loved living with mosaic! The home we live in is super renovated and aesthetically pleasing. Leasing is very understanding and it great at catering to students.

I’ve had a few preventable issues with stuff such as electricity shut offs and termites- which could have been avoided if the bill was set up properly (by you guys) or if the house was fully inspected. Other than that and the high rent, I enjoy living here and I got lucky with the random people I ended up with.

My housemates and I all get along great. We know the residents of the house next to our and the house in front of ours much less well, but have no problem with any of them.

My experience here has been overall pretty great, mosaic has been helpful with the all of the management despite a couple discrepancies but overall a good experience. Properties are very nice.

The house has been great and overall Mosaic is quick to answer emails and maintenance requests when needed. Our laundry machine and water heater have both had issues but both issues were resolved in a fair amount of time.

I love the house that I live in, and our neighborhood has been perfectly nice. This house is a little older, so we’ve had some issues with appliances breaking, structural issues, etc. but overall I have had a positive experience.

Except for one incident of power failure for a day, the experience has been happy. Nobody is perfect I believe every effort is made to make stay great.

Great building and location. Amenities are all very nice. Great living experience.the management is very responsive and accommodating and want to make sure our living experience is a positive one.

although it was a rough start, Mosaic has really stepped it up and made the living experience awesome. Many thanks to Troy and Courtney (and the maintenance team) for changing our experience from negative to positive. Although the house is old, it is very spacious and Troy and Courtney are very receptive to any thing that needs to be done around the house. The location is phenomenal and right behind the village.

I have had a very positive experience with Courtney Jurasko. She was very professional and responded to me in a timely manner with my concerns about the property.

Property has its issues, but management has been very helpful and flexible in problem solving. Property is spacious and reasonably priced for what is received.

Nice area, but too many loud neighbors at night. Weird chanting. Also, if people can make sure their cats don’t hog the sidewalks that would be great.

Live with Mosaic is great. Before I decide the move out from my previous apartment, I look around for a lot of housing managments. And Mosaic is the nicest who will take me to go around the apt and willing to help me with some moving in issues.

Really good living space. Maintenance orders and requests are very slow to be answered unfortunately. For reference, we submitted work orders in August and have yet to see them completed, despite reminding Mosaic multiple times (it is now October).

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities