I've only just moved in to a mosaic property but so far they seem very well organized. The online portal is clean and easy to use! I love my new house!

Move-in day was very easy and fast moving! A little slow on getting back about questions regarding the property but makes sense since it's busy right now with everyone moving in.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Not much to complain about. You are fast to respond to issues and all of my house mates like the house a lot. Our only issue was that there was a lot of stuff left in the house that we had to clean out.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is fast to respond to maintenance requests and is relatively efficient in terms of management and answering resident questions. Costwise, Mosaic overcharges for fees such as end of year cleaning and rent is overly expensive as well. Compared to other student housing, though, Mosaic is one of the better options, for amenities, management, and simplicity.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Was able to move in with relative ease. Wish the gate was open so we didn't have to park on the streets and bring everything out. Other than that everything was fine

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everything is great so far at Mosaic. The only issues are that it costs a lot of extra money to pay rent online with a credit card. Other than that, everything seems good.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My room was really dirty upon arrival, however it is insanely easy to do business with Mosaic, which is an added bonus! Communicating with management is seamless. Our new house is great!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The only problem I had throughout my living time was that the response times were a bit slow from management. Otherwise, I had a great experience

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Loved living here. Sometimes service was delayed but the team was genuinely apologetic when it happened. Cleaning service was great and all around staff was helpful.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Staff is very friendly and cares about you. They throw on some fun events to include people in the community. Houses could be maintained better. Slightly overpriced.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosiac took over the management of our apartment only a couple months back. They have been quick to respond to maintenance requests. I renewed my lease for another year given my generally positive relationship with the managers.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property is a good location in regards to our University, grocery stores and gas stations. A lot of police presence which makes the community safe.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Enjoyed staying with Mosaic over the last two years. Good amenities and helpful staff. Any issues get sorted out quickly and without much hassle. They do need to figure out the electricity bills though.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

There has been issues initially, but, slowly improving and integrating. There needs to be a uniform lot of services provided across every mosaic community.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The Mosaic team is friendly and reliable. I've lived with them for over one year and have had a great experience overall. They keep me notified of important information.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great apartment. Really close to University of Southern California. Great neighborhood. The only problem I had was with maintenance being too slow.

as far as usc housing companies go mosaic rocks - service requests are always answered promptly and our landlord actually rocks. not a huge fan of simple bills but it certainly simplifies the process.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Staffs from Mosaic usually response quickly to emails or request. They are reasonable and won't give you a hard time. 1333 W 35th St. is a nice location. Close to Normandie, which you can easily take a bus directly to K-Town.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I've been using this Community Rewards program through my leasing company and it has been quite the narvelous experience. I've personally loved everything about it. Y'all are doing GREAT !!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Amazing! I like living at our house on W. 37th Place. There are definitely a few things that could be improved, specifically the laundry. I don't like the laundry system.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I think you guys are doing pretty good! Sometimes you guys take a little long to respond to inquiries and it's not always followed through in the best way it can be, but otherwise I like living here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Doing well for the most part. A few things have been slow on fixing, but overall satisfied. I would recommend to a friend looking for a spot to live next year

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Most of the time things are taken care of in a prompt manor. Other tenants are respectful of each other and share common spaces. Gate is not always locked though so had some lawn chairs stolen.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I am subleasing for another resident and mosaic has been absolutely amazing throughout the process. Anytime we need a maintinence fix, it is almost solved within hours.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Awesome Job! Love the community and the games. Mosaic has given the best experience so far. better then other USC rental property managers Low it!!