I have lived with Mosaic for more than three years. I love the community and service. The communication between me and Mosaic is always satisfactory.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have had a great experience with our living situation, we like our neighbors and everyone has been very respectful. Mosaic has been very responsive when we have had issues which we appreciate.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have enjoyed my stay with Mosaic for the most part. They're reliable and know how to satisfy their clients. In addition, the areas they own houses are great and there's always something to do.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I am enjoying living in the Mosaic community. The management is very responsive and helpful with any type of issues. The apartment is recently renovated and clean.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The residence service is awesome, the mataintaince is quickly schedualed and solved every time. There was no AC in the unit but it was solved quickly too, we are very satisfied with the place we live :)

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My house is clean, quiet and well-managed. It's a unique situation that is probably not applicable to any other properties, but I enjoy it.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, I am very pleased with the house I am renting with Mosaic. Very clean, and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. I would recommend this unit to others and hope to live with Mosaic in the future.

Sometimes hard to get ahold of land lord, but I have had an overall good experience with Mosaic! I live in a house on Menlo and everything runs smoothly for the most part.

Living here has been great so far! I hated my living situation last year and i'm glad that hasn't been the case this year. Mosaic is great about addressing any problems we may have. Their maintenance request system is so helpful and taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Maintenance requests have been speedy and effective. Communication has been quick and conversations have been about the needs of the resident and how to meet those.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our house is very nice, and the rent is more reasonable than other housing groups. The check-in process was very straightforward, and signing a lease is convenient because it is done online. However, Mosaic has been slow to respond to our maintenance requests.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has been a good place to live so far. I have been living with mosaic for about a month and have only run into a few issues here and there regarding maintenance and utilities, but nothing too alarming.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great place to live! Well msintained and close to campus. People are really nice and friendly. Great security and maintenance Highly recommended!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Move in day was a breeze, everyone was extremely welcoming and helpful. My maintenance requests so far have been seen to quickly. Plus it's extremely convenient having the Mosaic Office just a few blocks away.The website itself is also easy to navigate. It's a great community! Happy to be here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, great. The house is old so theres a lot of things that need fixing but our repairs have been quick. Move in was also super smooth! Hoping that the rest of the year will be like this.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our new house is beautiful! Unfortunately we don't have a closet and our bathroom is not in our room. Otherwise we have a large room and kitchen.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The Mosaic staff are very attentive, responsive and actually care about their residents. All of the properties I've seen (including my own) are very nice and well-maintained. No other leasing company near USC is like this, most of them take advantage of students' inexperience with renting and ignore their issues and complaints. So glad we chose Mosaic!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has been great so far. Smooth move-in, and they are quick to respond and solve problems. The apartment itself was clean and the A/C works great. Highly recommended.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Just moved in and the apartment is in great condition in a great location. Management has been pretty responsive to all of our work orders and other issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, living with Mosaic has been a good experience. My landlord replies in a speedy manner to all of my questions and concerns and has made me feel sure that I have made a good decision by living here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our apartment community has been wonderful so far. The apartment itself is spacious, nice, and has all of the necessary amenities. It has been great to live with Mosaic so far!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

They are doing good and literally I think they are really helpful and provide a lot of help so I think that live with mosaic community is a good choice

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic communities was awesome-made it so easy to decide where to live by talking to te management and then just understanding how expensive cost of living and therefore how valuable my money is and my understanding of all the different factors that go into deciding the best fit.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I've only just moved in to a mosaic property but so far they seem very well organized. The online portal is clean and easy to use! I love my new house!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Move-in day was very easy and fast moving! A little slow on getting back about questions regarding the property but makes sense since it's busy right now with everyone moving in.