Was hoping that new management would hopefully revamp the experience mosaic provides. Boy, was I wrong. Communication is still nonexistent, and rather than fixing necessary things and provide useful amenities (more security, nicer fixtures, working AC), mosaic pours their money into stupid things that nobody asks for (i.e. a fence in the driveway). House was fine, and location made it, but the experience I had with management and how we were treated definitely tainted the entire experience.

Though the rent was very low, which made this place an ideal choice, the environment and safety of the neighborhood was not great. Cleanliness and safety were the biggest problems - and we had to file several maintenance requests for things that shouldn’t be breaking. Though mosaic service was friendly occasionally, that could be improved as well.

If you can avoid Mosaic, do it. There is not effort in maintaining public spaces, ensuring the outdoor light works (despite obvious safety drawbacks), or really anything else that a decent landlord would do. Despite calling them during my first week as a tenant saying one of their maintenance people barged into my room while I was asleep and them promising they would not have anyone enter without pre-warnings again, it happened 5 more times throughout the year. It never got less frightening.

Mosaic is awfully managed and I can never get a hold of anyone that works here. Also, our house is poorly managed, and the trash was overflowing in the dumpster for over a week.

There are loud neighbors in all directions. The apartment itself is fine, although it is a bit old. Luckily there are no bug problems, and the air conditioning works.

Overall, my experience has been positive. The neighborhood is quiet and not far from campus. The house comes all the appliances we need, including a TV. Maintenance requests are usually completely in a timely manner, although the house could use some more intense repairs.

The community is pretty good, the random unannounced tours have stopped for the most part. My neighbors are still insufferable but that's not Mosaic's fault. Our next door drug dealer's ex-girlfriend has also stopped coming around to scream at him in the middle of the day, which is nice. Mosaic replaced our washer and dryer because it had been broken for months. Thanks

The apartment that I live in through mosaic is clean, updated and reasonably priced. When placing standard maintenance requests, they generally get fixed fairly quickly however when it comes to communicating with other providers to get keys or access to mail it took a very long time and constant calling before never being resolved. Also, there was a break in and they did nothing to up security measures for the safety of residents (eg. providing cameras or placing bars on windows) they are polite yet very disorganized and although they tell you all the right things they often time fail to follow through. It has caused a lot of unnecessary stress and taken up lots of energy to try to collaborate with them to get things done. Thankfully this has only happened a couple times so generally everything is well maintained and without issue but when one arises it is very difficult.

The new manager of our house is pretty nice. She helped us for some problems. however, these days, the thing bothering me is house tour, which is too frequent.

It has been a great living experience during my college journey. I feel like I am home away from home. The environment is the best and the community is such welcoming.

Service requests are very quickly answered so I'm happy about that. Mosaic does a good job of professionally keeping their tenants up to date. No complaints.

Occasionally our neighbors will throw parties but otherwise I love my apartment community! The family living above me is so nice and warm and welcoming.

Although the management has swapped at this point in the year, before it did things were pretty good - I never had issues with the management.

Maintenance is amazing, and fulfills most of our requests within 24hours. We had some construction on our house, resulting in some noise, but Courtney was happy to work with us to resolve our issues and got us a credit toward our rent. All in all, a great experience!

For the most part,I have loved living with mosaic! The home we live in is super renovated and aesthetically pleasing. Leasing is very understanding and it great at catering to students.

I’ve had a few preventable issues with stuff such as electricity shut offs and termites- which could have been avoided if the bill was set up properly (by you guys) or if the house was fully inspected. Other than that and the high rent, I enjoy living here and I got lucky with the random people I ended up with.

My housemates and I all get along great. We know the residents of the house next to our and the house in front of ours much less well, but have no problem with any of them.

My experience here has been overall pretty great, mosaic has been helpful with the all of the management despite a couple discrepancies but overall a good experience. Properties are very nice.

The house has been great and overall Mosaic is quick to answer emails and maintenance requests when needed. Our laundry machine and water heater have both had issues but both issues were resolved in a fair amount of time.

I love the house that I live in, and our neighborhood has been perfectly nice. This house is a little older, so we’ve had some issues with appliances breaking, structural issues, etc. but overall I have had a positive experience.

Except for one incident of power failure for a day, the experience has been happy. Nobody is perfect I believe every effort is made to make stay great.

Great building and location. Amenities are all very nice. Great living experience.the management is very responsive and accommodating and want to make sure our living experience is a positive one.

although it was a rough start, Mosaic has really stepped it up and made the living experience awesome. Many thanks to Troy and Courtney (and the maintenance team) for changing our experience from negative to positive. Although the house is old, it is very spacious and Troy and Courtney are very receptive to any thing that needs to be done around the house. The location is phenomenal and right behind the village.

I have had a very positive experience with Courtney Jurasko. She was very professional and responded to me in a timely manner with my concerns about the property.

Property has its issues, but management has been very helpful and flexible in problem solving. Property is spacious and reasonably priced for what is received.