Pretty swell! I do not like the mandatory lights lining my house though. I live in a brand new building, so the amenities are very new and updated.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has been a good company to rent from. They've answered our needs except for a few property issues that are out of their control. They are responsive to our needs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Living with Mosaic student housing has been a wonderful experience. Matriculating into Mosaic housing was painless and smooth; with that, payments are easy to handle through their online portal.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The place where I live continues to be enjoyable and a really solid choice. It's not like any other properties managed by Mosaic so it's not really a "type" though

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I was in a rush to find a place to live and Mosaic was able to quickly and efficiently sped up my move-in process and was always extremely responsive.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic demonstrated excellent customer support after they contacted me personally after an issue i had regarding a towed car. They seem to care about their residents

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Very Quiet. Good Size apartment. Does need some updating as far as wood floors, appliances would be nice. But staff is helpful when needed. And price for the area is descent.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My apartment community is very helpful and always available. Whatever minor issues we have in the apartment are always taken care of immediately.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

It is definitely a great place to live. I have never felt unsafe living here nor have I ran into any very large issues during my time here. I am looking forward to another successful year to come.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great space. Comfortable and worthwhile. Having the opportunity to share a space with friends and future colleagues makes the experience awesome. Best part of the day is coming to a great space.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have lived with Mosaic for more than three years. I love the community and service. The communication between me and Mosaic is always satisfactory.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have had a great experience with our living situation, we like our neighbors and everyone has been very respectful. Mosaic has been very responsive when we have had issues which we appreciate.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have enjoyed my stay with Mosaic for the most part. They're reliable and know how to satisfy their clients. In addition, the areas they own houses are great and there's always something to do.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I am enjoying living in the Mosaic community. The management is very responsive and helpful with any type of issues. The apartment is recently renovated and clean.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The residence service is awesome, the mataintaince is quickly schedualed and solved every time. There was no AC in the unit but it was solved quickly too, we are very satisfied with the place we live :)

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My house is clean, quiet and well-managed. It's a unique situation that is probably not applicable to any other properties, but I enjoy it.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, I am very pleased with the house I am renting with Mosaic. Very clean, and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. I would recommend this unit to others and hope to live with Mosaic in the future.

Sometimes hard to get ahold of land lord, but I have had an overall good experience with Mosaic! I live in a house on Menlo and everything runs smoothly for the most part.

Living here has been great so far! I hated my living situation last year and i'm glad that hasn't been the case this year. Mosaic is great about addressing any problems we may have. Their maintenance request system is so helpful and taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Maintenance requests have been speedy and effective. Communication has been quick and conversations have been about the needs of the resident and how to meet those.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our house is very nice, and the rent is more reasonable than other housing groups. The check-in process was very straightforward, and signing a lease is convenient because it is done online. However, Mosaic has been slow to respond to our maintenance requests.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has been a good place to live so far. I have been living with mosaic for about a month and have only run into a few issues here and there regarding maintenance and utilities, but nothing too alarming.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great place to live! Well msintained and close to campus. People are really nice and friendly. Great security and maintenance Highly recommended!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Move in day was a breeze, everyone was extremely welcoming and helpful. My maintenance requests so far have been seen to quickly. Plus it's extremely convenient having the Mosaic Office just a few blocks away.The website itself is also easy to navigate. It's a great community! Happy to be here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, great. The house is old so theres a lot of things that need fixing but our repairs have been quick. Move in was also super smooth! Hoping that the rest of the year will be like this.