My room was really dirty upon arrival, however it is insanely easy to do business with Mosaic, which is an added bonus! Communicating with management is seamless. Our new house is great!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everyone is so friendly and I love interacting with them. However, usually it takes a few correspondences with management for things to get done, which can be frustrating.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like that Mosaic is trying to hold events to bring together the students that are living in Mosaic properties. I would like to know more about the people that work at Mosaic so that in the future if any concerns arise I know who to contact.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Sometimes hard to get ahold of land lord, but I have had an overall good experience with Mosaic! I live in a house on Menlo and everything runs smoothly for the most part.

Mosaic has some great aspects to it. Jorge, our maintenance man, is incredible and so friendly. Maintenance in general is very responsive. The issues have been primarily in the number of house tours given at the beginning of the semester.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has gotten much better at its responsiveness since I first started living in mosaic housing. I now find that if I have an issue or question someone will respond to me within 12-24 hours, which is very comforting

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Not much to complain about. You are fast to respond to issues and all of my house mates like the house a lot. Our only issue was that there was a lot of stuff left in the house that we had to clean out.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, great. The house is old so theres a lot of things that need fixing but our repairs have been quick. Move in was also super smooth! Hoping that the rest of the year will be like this.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic does a good job of making sure we are aware of things happening through the company, especially rent, etc. However, SimpleBills hasn't been a great experience, as they often get the charges wrong or charge the entire complex's bills to our account that we have to keep correcting every month.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has great customer service with a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, maintenance is a little slow to fix and address the issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is fast to respond to maintenance requests and is relatively efficient in terms of management and answering resident questions. Costwise, Mosaic overcharges for fees such as end of year cleaning and rent is overly expensive as well. Compared to other student housing, though, Mosaic is one of the better options, for amenities, management, and simplicity.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

the staff is really nice and if there is a repair request, it is usaually dealt with in a few days. there would always be emails before each visit

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

There has been issues initially, but, slowly improving and integrating. There needs to be a uniform lot of services provided across every mosaic community.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property is a good location in regards to our University, grocery stores and gas stations. A lot of police presence which makes the community safe.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Move-in day was very easy and fast moving! A little slow on getting back about questions regarding the property but makes sense since it's busy right now with everyone moving in.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Generally well-maintained premises and customer support. Too expensive for the value, though, but that can't really be helped due to L.A.'s housing crisis.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is very on top of their leasing and does a great job making sure everything is kept up to a working standard. While the hours of operation are minimal, they are very punctual with repairs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great housing community with well maintained housing options. Convenient payment options. One improvement that could be made is to revamp the whole utilities section.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The up to date portals to pay rent and schedule maintenance make this company great. Rent prices could be nicer though, and simple bills makes utilities more expensive.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has been a good company to rent from. They've answered our needs except for a few property issues that are out of their control. They are responsive to our needs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our management recently changed to Mosaic. I have been happy with the quick response to any maintenance requests until now and am looking forward to similar service in the future as well.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Apartment is fairly updated and on a good street. Mosaic is quick with maintinence requests and questions. Rent is fair and affordable. Overall the best place I have lived while attending USC.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My experience with Mosaic has been very positive, they are always quick to deal with a query. It would be great if they set up electronic payments in order to pay rent

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

It is good minus maintenence requests! I think that the community in which I live (Berkeley) is a quiet and happy one, super close to campus which I appreciate

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Beautiful house, great location, friendly management. Internet services should be provided by the management. Overall a great place and great neighbors