Everyone is so friendly and I love interacting with them. However, usually it takes a few correspondences with management for things to get done, which can be frustrating.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like that Mosaic is trying to hold events to bring together the students that are living in Mosaic properties. I would like to know more about the people that work at Mosaic so that in the future if any concerns arise I know who to contact.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The community here is good - everyone is nice and welcoming. However, it seems like management turns a blind eye to what every day living is like. We have had trash/mattresses sit in our parking lot for months.

My room was really dirty upon arrival, however it is insanely easy to do business with Mosaic, which is an added bonus! Communicating with management is seamless. Our new house is great!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Sometimes hard to get ahold of land lord, but I have had an overall good experience with Mosaic! I live in a house on Menlo and everything runs smoothly for the most part.

Mosaic has great customer service with a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, maintenance is a little slow to fix and address the issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Will work with you if you keep on top of them. Definitely has some of the best houses in the area. There seems to be a lacking of full time staff that are consistent in the area but work orders still remain maintained.

Move-in day was very easy and fast moving! A little slow on getting back about questions regarding the property but makes sense since it's busy right now with everyone moving in.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Not much to complain about. You are fast to respond to issues and all of my house mates like the house a lot. Our only issue was that there was a lot of stuff left in the house that we had to clean out.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is fast to respond to maintenance requests and is relatively efficient in terms of management and answering resident questions. Costwise, Mosaic overcharges for fees such as end of year cleaning and rent is overly expensive as well. Compared to other student housing, though, Mosaic is one of the better options, for amenities, management, and simplicity.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, great. The house is old so theres a lot of things that need fixing but our repairs have been quick. Move in was also super smooth! Hoping that the rest of the year will be like this.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

There has been issues initially, but, slowly improving and integrating. There needs to be a uniform lot of services provided across every mosaic community.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The house as a whole was great, 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms fit our group perfectly. The only thing not so great about the house was the size of the kitchen cooking services, as they were smaller than one would expect for an 8 bedroom house, seeming like they came out of a studio apartment in New York City. Mosaic was attentive, but for some issues, it took more than one call for them to take the problem seriously and get the ball moving on a potential fix. All in all, would recommend renting with Mosaic

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has gotten much better at its responsiveness since I first started living in mosaic housing. I now find that if I have an issue or question someone will respond to me within 12-24 hours, which is very comforting

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has some great aspects to it. Jorge, our maintenance man, is incredible and so friendly. Maintenance in general is very responsive. The issues have been primarily in the number of house tours given at the beginning of the semester.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic does a good job of making sure we are aware of things happening through the company, especially rent, etc. However, SimpleBills hasn't been a great experience, as they often get the charges wrong or charge the entire complex's bills to our account that we have to keep correcting every month.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

the staff is really nice and if there is a repair request, it is usaually dealt with in a few days. there would always be emails before each visit

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property is a good location in regards to our University, grocery stores and gas stations. A lot of police presence which makes the community safe.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is helpful with resolving issues and working with residents. While maintenance is fast, the property I live in is so old, so there are always problems with it.

Mosaic has been a good company to rent from. They've answered our needs except for a few property issues that are out of their control. They are responsive to our needs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is very on top of their leasing and does a great job making sure everything is kept up to a working standard. While the hours of operation are minimal, they are very punctual with repairs.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Generally well-maintained premises and customer support. Too expensive for the value, though, but that can't really be helped due to L.A.'s housing crisis.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Beautiful house, great location, friendly management. Internet services should be provided by the management. Overall a great place and great neighbors

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

This is my first time making use of Mosaic Student Housing for the year, and I am largely satisfied with the experience, especially their fast response to service requests.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The up to date portals to pay rent and schedule maintenance make this company great. Rent prices could be nicer though, and simple bills makes utilities more expensive.