Sometimes hard to get ahold of land lord, but I have had an overall good experience with Mosaic! I live in a house on Menlo and everything runs smoothly for the most part.

My room was really dirty upon arrival, however it is insanely easy to do business with Mosaic, which is an added bonus! Communicating with management is seamless. Our new house is great!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everyone is so friendly and I love interacting with them. However, usually it takes a few correspondences with management for things to get done, which can be frustrating.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like that Mosaic is trying to hold events to bring together the students that are living in Mosaic properties. I would like to know more about the people that work at Mosaic so that in the future if any concerns arise I know who to contact.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has great customer service with a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, maintenance is a little slow to fix and address the issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, great. The house is old so theres a lot of things that need fixing but our repairs have been quick. Move in was also super smooth! Hoping that the rest of the year will be like this.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is fast to respond to maintenance requests and is relatively efficient in terms of management and answering resident questions. Costwise, Mosaic overcharges for fees such as end of year cleaning and rent is overly expensive as well. Compared to other student housing, though, Mosaic is one of the better options, for amenities, management, and simplicity.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Not much to complain about. You are fast to respond to issues and all of my house mates like the house a lot. Our only issue was that there was a lot of stuff left in the house that we had to clean out.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

There has been issues initially, but, slowly improving and integrating. There needs to be a uniform lot of services provided across every mosaic community.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has some great aspects to it. Jorge, our maintenance man, is incredible and so friendly. Maintenance in general is very responsive. The issues have been primarily in the number of house tours given at the beginning of the semester.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has gotten much better at its responsiveness since I first started living in mosaic housing. I now find that if I have an issue or question someone will respond to me within 12-24 hours, which is very comforting

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

the staff is really nice and if there is a repair request, it is usaually dealt with in a few days. there would always be emails before each visit

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property is a good location in regards to our University, grocery stores and gas stations. A lot of police presence which makes the community safe.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Move-in day was very easy and fast moving! A little slow on getting back about questions regarding the property but makes sense since it's busy right now with everyone moving in.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic does a good job of making sure we are aware of things happening through the company, especially rent, etc. However, SimpleBills hasn't been a great experience, as they often get the charges wrong or charge the entire complex's bills to our account that we have to keep correcting every month.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our apartment community has been wonderful so far. The apartment itself is spacious, nice, and has all of the necessary amenities. It has been great to live with Mosaic so far!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, living with Mosaic has been a good experience. My landlord replies in a speedy manner to all of my questions and concerns and has made me feel sure that I have made a good decision by living here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I think you guys are doing pretty good! Sometimes you guys take a little long to respond to inquiries and it's not always followed through in the best way it can be, but otherwise I like living here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great apartment. Really close to University of Southern California. Great neighborhood. The only problem I had was with maintenance being too slow.

Mosaic has been a good place to live so far. I have been living with mosaic for about a month and have only run into a few issues here and there regarding maintenance and utilities, but nothing too alarming.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Staffs from Mosaic usually response quickly to emails or request. They are reasonable and won't give you a hard time. 1333 W 35th St. is a nice location. Close to Normandie, which you can easily take a bus directly to K-Town.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Doing well for the most part. A few things have been slow on fixing, but overall satisfied. I would recommend to a friend looking for a spot to live next year

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everything is great so far at Mosaic. The only issues are that it costs a lot of extra money to pay rent online with a credit card. Other than that, everything seems good.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our house is very nice, and the rent is more reasonable than other housing groups. The check-in process was very straightforward, and signing a lease is convenient because it is done online. However, Mosaic has been slow to respond to our maintenance requests.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosiac took over the management of our apartment only a couple months back. They have been quick to respond to maintenance requests. I renewed my lease for another year given my generally positive relationship with the managers.