Management isn't great and the neighbors are frequently loud and hard to live next to. We still haven't had maintenance come in all semester

Everyone is so friendly and I love interacting with them. However, usually it takes a few correspondences with management for things to get done, which can be frustrating.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The community here is good - everyone is nice and welcoming. However, it seems like management turns a blind eye to what every day living is like. We have had trash/mattresses sit in our parking lot for months.

Sometimes hard to get ahold of land lord, but I have had an overall good experience with Mosaic! I live in a house on Menlo and everything runs smoothly for the most part.

Pretty good. Very ascthetic living setup. Loundery machine would have been better. Bathroom facilities like paper towel hanger etc work ld have been nice to have.

I like that Mosaic is trying to hold events to bring together the students that are living in Mosaic properties. I would like to know more about the people that work at Mosaic so that in the future if any concerns arise I know who to contact.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My room was really dirty upon arrival, however it is insanely easy to do business with Mosaic, which is an added bonus! Communicating with management is seamless. Our new house is great!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Not much to complain about. You are fast to respond to issues and all of my house mates like the house a lot. Our only issue was that there was a lot of stuff left in the house that we had to clean out.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Move-in day was very easy and fast moving! A little slow on getting back about questions regarding the property but makes sense since it's busy right now with everyone moving in.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

So far, great. The house is old so theres a lot of things that need fixing but our repairs have been quick. Move in was also super smooth! Hoping that the rest of the year will be like this.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is fast to respond to maintenance requests and is relatively efficient in terms of management and answering resident questions. Costwise, Mosaic overcharges for fees such as end of year cleaning and rent is overly expensive as well. Compared to other student housing, though, Mosaic is one of the better options, for amenities, management, and simplicity.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic does a good job of making sure we are aware of things happening through the company, especially rent, etc. However, SimpleBills hasn't been a great experience, as they often get the charges wrong or charge the entire complex's bills to our account that we have to keep correcting every month.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Property has its issues, but management has been very helpful and flexible in problem solving. Property is spacious and reasonably priced for what is received.

My upstairs neighbors are really loud and obnoxious, and Mosaic has been really slow with work orders. Also, tours come to the house unannounced sometimes, which isn't great. Other than that, great home, good location (close to campus), unsafe, but what place in this area is safe? Benito the taco man is wonderful! The best part about living here.

Will work with you if you keep on top of them. Definitely has some of the best houses in the area. There seems to be a lacking of full time staff that are consistent in the area but work orders still remain maintained.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

There has been issues initially, but, slowly improving and integrating. There needs to be a uniform lot of services provided across every mosaic community.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is helpful with resolving issues and working with residents. While maintenance is fast, the property I live in is so old, so there are always problems with it.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The house is too noisy, with streets on both sides. It's hard to fall asleep at night. And the price is too high for the distance and safety from the school.

The house as a whole was great, 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms fit our group perfectly. The only thing not so great about the house was the size of the kitchen cooking services, as they were smaller than one would expect for an 8 bedroom house, seeming like they came out of a studio apartment in New York City. Mosaic was attentive, but for some issues, it took more than one call for them to take the problem seriously and get the ball moving on a potential fix. All in all, would recommend renting with Mosaic

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The people in our neighborhood are friendly. Having the elementary school nearby helps with the security on the block as well. We hear about occasional robberies within our block. We had a bike stolen from our property when the gate was broken.

Mosaic has great customer service with a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, maintenance is a little slow to fix and address the issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has gotten much better at its responsiveness since I first started living in mosaic housing. I now find that if I have an issue or question someone will respond to me within 12-24 hours, which is very comforting

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has some great aspects to it. Jorge, our maintenance man, is incredible and so friendly. Maintenance in general is very responsive. The issues have been primarily in the number of house tours given at the beginning of the semester.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

the staff is really nice and if there is a repair request, it is usaually dealt with in a few days. there would always be emails before each visit

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property is a good location in regards to our University, grocery stores and gas stations. A lot of police presence which makes the community safe.