Mountain Run

3.8

3.8

Kelsey
I feel comfortable and safe living here. Safety is my top priority. However I did have some problems when packages getting delivered here. It would have been nice if mountain run employees could explain the mailing process with big packages.

Lisa
Everyone in the office is so kind and patient. I appreciate their attentiveness when I have questions. Idaly and Patricia are awesome! I really enjoy the community, it is fairly quiet, there's lots of trees and my dogs enjoy walking around and saying hello to others. I'm sure maintenance is working really hard to stay on top of things, but having work completed properly and timely has been difficult. I'd like to see just a little more upkeep of the community, maybe removing some of the large tree branches along the south wall and signs reminding people to pick up their dog poop or ensuring the disposal stations have bags in them so people actually pick it up. I'm also hoping once all the leaves fall they are disposed of. Overall, I am happy with my decision to live here.

Amira
I love my apartment and I love the location. The grounds are not well taken care of. There is always dog poop, trash and cigarette buds everywhere. The dumpsters are always surrounded with broken glass and are being torn apart by random people coming into the property digging through the trash. I appreciate the communication from the new office staff but wish the property was worth what I’m paying.

Steven
Pricing is affordable, the front office is easy to get ahold of, maintenance people are out fairly quick, and the location is perfect. My only complaint is that it’s been forever since the hot tubs worked and I hope they’re fixed soon.

Vanessa
I moved in August 2022. So far, it’s been great. Neighbors keep it to themselves most of the time. It’s a very quiet area so that’s nice, especially when I have to work at home. There’s always parking available right outside the apartment. The ladies running the shop are nice and resourceful.

Lisa
Amenities have not been in use besides gym and pool since i’ve moved in, no lounge chairs as they’re all broken. Apartments are cheaply made, lack of communication when they are doing construction near my unit and I work from home. Hoping your new mgmt will be better

Jessica
Beautiful complex, new management has really put effort into keeping grounds clean. I am happy to be here but considering my rent went up $100 last year, I really hope that is not the case in December when I receive my renewal.

Linda
Where I am living in building 20, the peoples above me and the one’s right across from me, are the greatest. Always asking if they can carry things for and even want to carry my trash. I have a rolling cart to carry things. But knowing my name means the most.

Jill
The grounds are kept clean, incluing the walk ways and front doors. The community is tucked up east of Eubank, where I feel safe. The neighbors are friendly. Its nice to walk aroun d the commplex.

Klarissa
New management has been respectful and prompt when in communication with them. The new maintenance does the job correctly and stays on tops of things. Good to see new changes being made and not just promised.